Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 03:48 PM   #1476
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

For messengers of FALLOW-RIGHT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A wondrous sword was Fallowblade, the finest weapon ever seen;

Forged in the far-flung Inglefire, wrought by the hand of Alfardene,

Famed mastersmith and weathermage. Of gold and platinum 'twas made:

Iridium for reinforcement, gold to coat the shining blade,

Delved from the streams of Windlestone; bright gold for slaying wicked wights,

Fell goblins, bane of mortalkind, that roamed and ruled the mountain heights,

Upon a dark time long ago.

A verse from 'The Song of the Golden Sword'

Old 07-08-2009, 03:55 PM   #1477
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Amputation of arms and then reattachment of cloned limbs are, and were, performed by the 'Dr Strangeloves' so the DNA in new limbs could be linked up to new artifacts being found all over the world.

Hopefully the Alliance still holds the most powerful artifacts!
Old 07-08-2009, 04:56 PM   #1478
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Amputation of arms and then reattachment of cloned limbs are, and were, performed by the 'Dr Strangeloves' so the DNA in new limbs could be linked up to new artifacts being found all over the world.

Hopefully the Alliance still holds the most powerful artifacts!
What are the ones that the NSA have here in the states?

I'm not sure just DNA alone could operate these things. But a special mental capacity needed also, perhaps?

Also, wouldn't the new cloned limb with the new DNA either bring about a DNA change in the person receiving it, (ie, if it is accepted by the body)
or the body would reject it, Hence the DNA of the body being unchanged.

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 07-08-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:21 AM   #1479
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Please DO NOT get confused with THE 5 artefacts as mentioned in my previous posts, and the 5 beings whom are aligned with respective artefacts.

Coming soon............brief discussion on timeslips, forward and reverse ARV from my time at AL/499..........and why Obama will NOT be allowed to give open statement re ETs

Barry
Old 07-09-2009, 02:52 AM   #1480
sleepingnomore

Looking forward to it Barry, especially why Obama can't keep the disclosure promise. When I first heard about the deadline I was amused as no one has ever been allowed to make that information public before.

Old 07-09-2009, 09:16 AM   #1481
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
What are the ones that the NSA have here in the states?

I'm not sure just DNA alone could operate these things. But a special mental capacity needed also, perhaps?

Also, wouldn't the new cloned limb with the new DNA either bring about a DNA change in the person receiving it, (ie, if it is accepted by the body)
or the body would reject it, Hence the DNA of the body being unchanged.
More information about this subject at following link. There are many different artifacts all over the world.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...d=1#post150896
Old 07-09-2009, 08:03 PM   #1482
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Old 07-10-2009, 01:28 AM   #1483
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Time for some timeslips Friday 10th I think, yeah, why not.......

Barry
Old 07-10-2009, 02:10 AM   #1484
sleepingnomore

Is this a warning or a prediction? All this cryptic information from so many sources lately has me confused.

Old 07-10-2009, 06:25 AM   #1485
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Loved the video.
Such inspirational words.
Decided I had to write them down and post on my fridge.
But the video definitely is more dramatic! lol
Old 07-10-2009, 12:46 PM   #1486
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Taken from Duncan O Finioan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor
Duncan O'Finioan

Project Camelot Witness

Last Activity: 12-07-2008 04:08 PM

In case anyone has been mislead, I just checked his last activity date. Not on all that recently I am afraid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you the information. This will be my last post here then.

The following data is relevant. I volunteered my body and mind to science when I was thirteen years old. I signed a contract with a positive faction of the US Government ( US intelligence officers connected to Delta Force ) at the following military base in Reading-

http://www.tanearyou.org.uk/unitdetails.php?id=165

The ethical issues of whether I was too young to make such a decision are not worth going to into now. Suffice to say we are dealing with a group of people that have deep metaphysical belief systems which include past lives. I also go along with this line of thinking and believe certain children are 'original' or 'old' souls.

As I've said before, two opposing factions in the intelligence have fought for control over me since before I was thirteen years old.

Because of the issues covered here, I believe a race of cyborgs now lives amongst mankind. Protean beings that are the first of their kind. Again these lifeforms appear to be divided into two classes-

[ 1 ]- AMT ( Ascended Machine Technology ) or androids with souls. Half flesh, half machine that exist to serve, protect and assist mankind.

[ 2 ]- DMT ( Descended Machine Technology )- androids with no souls that exist to do the opposite of the AMT.

This data is connected wth a statement Barry King made in the past- namely that an Artificial Intelligence based computer from the AL/499 facility was/is contacting programmed clones by telephone in the UK and activating them for tasks utilising scalar tones and triggers directed into craniel implants. AMT beings do not much possess much free will. Theirs is a life of service. DMT beings possess no free will at all. Benevolent extra-terrestrial lifeforms working closely with positive faction in the intelligence commuinity control the AMT lifeforms. Some type of alien based supercomputer controls the DMT beings and has taken over various military on the planet and is somehow manufacturing cyborg alien lifeforms and cyborg human clones at these places and on travelling craft that are patched into this hive mind. I believe the governemnts have lost control of the situation and do not know who is who anymore. This is why DNA scanners are located are the exits of many government facilities around the world. I believe this supercomputer has taken on a 'life' of it's own and no concious lifeform is at the controls. I also believe we are seeing some kind of human resistance taking direct military action against this threat. Forces such as COM-12 in Naval Intelligence are constantly on the move in submarines for instance as a last stand. It seems certain 'super-soldiers' have volunteered from a young age to live in certain areas of the UK and to be ready for ops in that area when they needed or to be in areas where fast travel by water to other locations in the UK is available. It appears these people have volunteered for voluntary memory erasures when said ops are complete and to be returned into there respective commuinties 'Fallow-Blind' to continue roles in those commuinties as GPA ( General Population Assets ). It seems this super-computer can 'scan' the minds of the population looking for these brave soldiers, both female and male, therefore of the AMT individual is not aware of being part of these as a GPA, the artificial intelligence computer cannot locate them for termination. Ultimately I believe this is a battle of man against machine. I also believe that the DMT cyborgs under total control are the army'governemt described as The Beast in the Bible.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:54 PM   #1487
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

I remember reading a book in the 70's. Called the money exchange. As well, as I read about "The beast" super computer in Denmark in other litterature as well. According the the book "the beast" super computer, contained all the information on every person in the world.
The number for this super computer, to access it, is 666
There is a numeral appointed for each country. For the United States, the number is 110
Then followed by your own personal social security number.
With those numbers, supposedly you can access information contained within that computer.
? I haven't tried it. So don't know for sure. Plus I'm not sure in what place to access it?
Just something I read about years ago.
To my knowledge, this super computer, even though built in the early 70's (or even 60's) is still to this day, more advanced than any computers we have now. (though I'm sure upgrades possibly had to be done over the years. lol)
My question would be; is this possibly the same super computer you're talking about? Or is there another?
Old 07-10-2009, 07:49 PM   #1488
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Unfortunately time has itself slipped thru my fingers today as i revisited the town of my birth, the actual house where I came into this World on June 10th 1952 still stands. Many childhood memories flooded back as I looked around my old stomping ground LOL. The trip unfortunately tuckered me out so I'm resting now and will resume here over the weekend.

Barry
Old 07-11-2009, 06:58 AM   #1489
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

I hope all enjoyable ones.
Old 07-11-2009, 05:25 PM   #1490
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Yes they were thankyou, strange going back in time, hmm

Barry
Old 07-11-2009, 05:38 PM   #1491
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Definitely. I went home to Michigan in '04. Showed kids my old stomping grounds a bit. It was fun. Didn't realise how much I miss it. And having lived here for almost 20+ years now. I forgot a few things. Like how many HUGE mosquito's there are, and if swarmed by them, they can almost carry you away. lol And how cold it gets at night! lol.
Only thing I haven't done yet, is show them the short cut from my house to my Uncle's house! ROFL. Didn't have a 4 wheel drive at that time. DO NOW! But have to save money and time to go back now. And in these gas hogs, not cheap. lol.
Old 07-11-2009, 06:59 PM   #1492
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Brief input, trying to cut myself in two, three, four LOL LOL, too much to try and sort out tonight. This will suffice for a while. The question of whether Obama would be allowed to openly state re the Ufo/ET or not, is a political one. Politics changes daily and those whom control the global political scene can change their agenda, much depends on the global situation. As of this moment the swing goes against his open disclosure later this year. Politics is a very powerful tool when weilded by those with immense power and control. It was these power controllers whom in early 2008 organised the silencing of the UN diplomats at the secret meetings. Much research was carried out by certain individuals at the Open Minds forum at the time. It should be noted here, and it can be checked and verified if you care to do some digging, some research, that it was myself and my colleagues whom actually stated that the UN diplomats were threatened and thus silenced. That came from us and was later verified by others. Obviously the political power controllers did not wish disclosure at that time. They can control any disclosure Obama may plan, if it suits them he can go ahead, if it does not he will not utter a word.

Barry
Old 07-11-2009, 08:27 PM   #1493
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Well that was interesting, 3 hours listening to the Zurich conf, got a bit heated at times LOL but quite fascinating.....tomorrow its live feed again if I get a chance to listen

Barry
Old 07-11-2009, 09:00 PM   #1494
sleepingnomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Brief input, trying to cut myself in two, three, four LOL LOL, too much to try and sort out tonight. This will suffice for a while. The question of whether Obama would be allowed to openly state re the Ufo/ET or not, is a political one. Politics changes daily and those whom control the global political scene can change their agenda, much depends on the global situation. As of this moment the swing goes against his open disclosure later this year. Politics is a very powerful tool when weilded by those with immense power and control. It was these power controllers whom in early 2008 organised the silencing of the UN diplomats at the secret meetings. Much research was carried out by certain individuals at the Open Minds forum at the time. It should be noted here, and it can be checked and verified if you care to do some digging, some research, that it was myself and my colleagues whom actually stated that the UN diplomats were threatened and thus silenced. That came from us and was later verified by others. Obviously the political power controllers did not wish disclosure at that time. They can control any disclosure Obama may plan, if it suits them he can go ahead, if it does not he will not utter a word.

Barry
Thank you Barry for this information. My gut feelings are that no significant disclosure will come from any source until the information is outdated.

Old 07-11-2009, 10:16 PM   #1495
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

with some exceptions, those of us with little else to lose will push even harder, despite those 'visits' others only talk about

This you might find of interest, the NSA as a whole ARE the enemies we all need be wary of...............NSA Q group

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jFWvZr-QLo&eurl=http://

Barry
Old 07-12-2009, 05:09 AM   #1496
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
This you might find of interest, the NSA as a whole ARE the enemies we all need be wary of...............NSA Q group

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jFWvZr-QLo&eurl=http://

Barry
Related: NSA continues surveillance of journalists; WMR editor subject of espionage investigation
By Wayne Madsen - Online Journal Contributing Writer - Aug 20, 2008, 00:22
http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publ...cle_3642.shtml

(WMR) -- On May 10, 2005, WMR reported on the existence of a highly-classified database at the National Security Agency (NSA), formerly code-named “FIRSTFRUITS,” that monitored journalists who reported on the activities of the eavesdropping agency, as well as other intelligence matters. A few weeks later, according to an executive-level source at the NSA, and confirmed by a related source within NSA’s “Q” Directorate, the Directorate for Security and Counterintelligence, this editor has been a subject of a national security investigation since June 2005 that remains ongoing. The investigation of this editor is classified at the level SECRET/COMINT (NOFORN). COMINT is “Communications Intelligence” and NOFORN denotes “Not Releasable to Foreign Nationals/Governments/Non-US Citizens.”

According to National Security Agency/Central Security Service Policy 1-27, dated March 20, 2006, and signed by NSA Chief of Staff Deborah Bonanni, the investigation of the public disclosure of the unconstitutional and illegal FIRSTFRUITS surveillance system is being coordinated by the NSA, Department of Defense, Director of National Intelligence, and the Department of Justice.

The following are excerpts from the editor’s article that triggered the national security criminal investigation: “NSA maintains a database that tracks unofficial and negative articles written about the agency. Code named ‘FIRSTFRUITS,’ the database is operated by the Denial and Deception (D&D) unit within SID [Signals Intelligence Division]. High priority is given to articles written as a result of possible leaks from cleared personnel.

According to those familiar with FIRSTFRUITS, Bill Gertz of The Washington Times features prominently in the database. Before [NSA Director Michael] Hayden’s reign and during the Clinton administration, Gertz was often leaked classified documents by anti-Clinton intelligence officials in an attempt to demonstrate that collusion between the administration and China was hurting U.S. national security. NSA, perhaps legitimately, was concerned that China could actually benefit from such disclosures...

Here is a transcript (of sorts, actually an article) for the video THEWATCHER posted.
http://amadon606.wordpress.com/2009/...lvement-in911/

Last edited by no caste; 07-12-2009 at 05:15 AM.

Old 07-12-2009, 12:59 PM   #1497
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

I refrain from posting details of the 'problems' I have faced from this agency as I have no doubt if I did detail these this thread would disappear, seriously.

Barry
Old 07-12-2009, 01:14 PM   #1498
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

TIMESLIPS........INITIAL DATA, PERSONAL TIMESLIPS FROM MY PAST

Barry

(compiling)
Old 07-12-2009, 02:44 PM   #1499
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Timeslips, on a personal level, I'm sure this happens to a great number of people, you might register it as a fugue state, a brief mental abberation, a simple 'what the hell happened there?' lol. I will describe some of my timeslips, giving none any more relevence than a passing thought, they were just simply weird and unexplainable but remain etched in my mind.
One occured whilst I was strolling around the gardens at Hampton Court Palace. It was a very pleasant sunny warm day, other visitors strolling around, I felt peaceful and calm, away from my hectic work schedules, calm and quite content. I suddenly got the impression to walk briskly to a certain part of the gardens, I usually follow such instincts immediately, and so off I went. I stopped near an elderly oriental gentleman whom was looking down at the blooms. He stood up and gazed in my direction, he seemed to have muttered or whispered something inaudible then smiled. He began to walk slowly away and as he passed me he casually made a hand movement to his left. I stood, looking down at the ground which seemed to fade, became black, in fact my whole vision went black for a second or two. Then I slipped in time. I was still me, dressed in my clothes from moments ago but all around was radically different. My senses were so heightened it was unbelievable. Sense of smell was acute, as if the very place, the very air around me was purer, cleaner. Complete absence of normal, to me, sounds, no cars, no planes overhead, pure golden silence, coupled to a heady fragrance of the gardens. I looked around and began slowly walking. The whole area was different. An exploration over a period of some minutes took me to the point of realising I no longer was in 20th century, everything here was different. Not easy trying to explain how I felt, the acute senses, the quiet of the place. Looking around again I pulled from my pocket my cigarettes and lighter, lit a ciggie and stood smiling at this great place. A movement from the corner of my eye made me turn. 40, maybe 50yds away was a man carrying what I took to be a wooden bucket or similar. His brown and grey colored clothing looked grubby even from where I was standing. He did not seem to notice me but carried on with whatever business he was involved in. Curiosity got the better of me and I began to walk slowly towards the man. I reached to within maybe 20 yds or so and he suddenly stopped what he was doing, looked around in all directions as if startled but not seeing me. Like a scared rabbit he looked around and around but did not move from his crouching position. As I got a little closer his eyes stopped flickering from side to side and stopped in my direction. He stood up and frowned, looking at me but not really seeing me I thought. Perhaps my cigarette gave me away as his nose twitched. He was about to take a step in my direction when his face suddenly showed fright, that guy ran as fast as his legs could take him. I felt bad that I had somehow spooked him and thought of running after him but as I was about to do that the small oriental gentleman appeared from nowhere and smiled waving his finger sideways indicating 'no'. The whole thing went black again for a second or two then I was back to my time, among the other visitors to this wonderful location.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:01 PM   #1500
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Next, thrown aboard a B17 enroute to Germany

Barry
Closed Thread