Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 12:58 PM   #101
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post
Mr. Watcher

What exactly is your background? Everyone seems to be asking you questions about cosmic clearance issues. Have you worked in black ops projects?
Yes i have worked within those areas, this open forum is not an ideal place to give too much data but might be able to state some basic information without compromising myself or those I'm working with. Much was stated within the original files and more since 2005. See what i can safely relate.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-11-2008, 01:00 PM   #102
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yowe View Post
Mr watcher i hope you are doing well ? I'm interested in PINE GAP , can you please give me any info on what happens in there . I've heard it's under alien control ! And i've heard that the illuminati has a super computer that is linked to all the main frame computers in the world in there.
One more thing you will lose the next ashes series
Thankyou watcher

LOVE AND COSMIC CHRIST LIGHT TO ALL.
Indeed Pine Gap, yes i will be more than happy to relate what info i have on that facility later today, much is already in the public domain but can input here too.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK

EDIT.................BMK

PINE GAP..........OFFICIAL STORY

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_Gap
http://www.fas.org/irp/facility/pine_gap.htm

PINE GAP..........THE LEGENDS

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicgap.htm
http://roswell.fortunecity.com/calla...ap_history.htm
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/pinegap.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...ol_pinegap.htm
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro..._partners.html
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=8858

The above is typical public domain knowledge coupled to hearsay and

educated guesses as to what Pine Gap is all about. I can add from

personal knowledge that Pine Gap uses same technology/R & D procedures

that Peasemore and similar NSA facilities use.......(among others sole

remit of Pine Gap)..........

Genetic engineering/enhancement
Mind manipulation/controlling technologies
C&C Centre for off planet intelligences in Southern Hemisphere
Milab procedures (Australasia)

enough for now i think...........

THE WATCHER AKA BMK

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 10-11-2008 at 05:46 PM. Reason: update
Old 10-11-2008, 02:16 PM   #103
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

there are people here including myself.
would love to know what you think of the Dr jonathan reed's case?
And of the breed of grey alien involved.
i have seen that particular looking et in a few pics posted up around the net. is this ET related to the grey's?

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=BMDry8_2GJo

benny

Last edited by bennycog; 10-11-2008 at 02:57 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:54 PM   #104
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

sorry mr king i just want to add a couple more things. i understand there are 3 major us bases in australia
pine gap which we all know of. some questions on pine gap.
The facility has up to 9 underground levels?
The facility is an Experimental Aircraft Testing Station?
The U.S. Government are doing space research in partnership with Aliens?
Pine Gap is linked by a 1400 mile long tunnel to North West Cape (Submarine Station) and Submarines refuel at Pine Gap?
The facility is the first stage of the U.S. 'Star Wars' weapons project?
The facility is a chemical weapons plant?

The other one is in South Australia (Nurranger, near Woomera), i head past woomera 2 or 3 times a year. and i just would like to know what they do out there.

And the other is in nsw somewhere i have not found out where. can you enlighten me please?

thankyou Mr king you have helped me greatly
benny

Last edited by bennycog; 10-11-2008 at 02:58 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:58 PM   #105
Shechaiyah
Banned

So, that's the story. I have had some of the still shots, and I wondered how it happened.

I don't CALL a bi-pedal hominid a "creature."

I CALL one, a "person." That was a "person" who got embroiled with the doctor's dog.

And the doctor's ANGER was inappropriate. He should have known better, than to attack someone who was obviously dismayed by being set upon by his dog.

He should have called the dog OFF.

So, he freaked. Killed a Grey Guy. Bully, bully for him.

Shech--
Old 10-11-2008, 03:56 PM   #106
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

THE WATCHER. If you could answer my Question, please. What do you know about my 'secret' and are there any messages-helpful info that could help me in my life?

Thank You For Reading.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:48 PM   #107
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennycog View Post
there are people here including myself.
would love to know what you think of the Dr jonathan reed's case?
And of the breed of grey alien involved.
i have seen that particular looking et in a few pics posted up around the net. is this ET related to the grey's?

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=BMDry8_2GJo

benny
I thought that was classed by most researchers as a hoax?

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-11-2008, 05:50 PM   #108
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
THE WATCHER. If you could answer my Question, please. What do you know about my 'secret' and are there any messages-helpful info that could help me in my life?

Thank You For Reading.
I'm no magical being, sorry I have no idea as to what your 'secret' is other than what you have seen

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-11-2008, 08:12 PM   #109
raoulduke666
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Watcher...

With your experience with the chair (Project Montauk..UK version at least) do you have experience without using the chair I mean such as Astral Projection? If so, are there any recommendations you have such as (video,books) on building techniques and success? I've had success only once but it was totally involuntary and I wasn't trying at all.

Are you still in contact with any Alien species? If so tell them about me...at this point I want to know for a FACT that they exist so if they need a volunteer for an abduction, I'm up for it!

Do you currently have any prior knowledge regarding ANYTHING happening in 2012? Higher Conciousness, Spiritual Awakening, Ascention, Alien contact, Armeggedon, ect?

Forgive me if any of these questions have been previously asked. I don't have the time to search every page. Thanks!
Old 10-11-2008, 08:33 PM   #110
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raoulduke666 View Post
Hey Watcher...

With your experience with the chair (Project Montauk..UK version at least) do you have experience without using the chair I mean such as Astral Projection? If so, are there any recommendations you have such as (video,books) on building techniques and success? I've had success only once but it was totally involuntary and I wasn't trying at all.
No i do not astral, i use what i was taught, advanced renmote viewing, sometimes coupled with remote influencing. I can see if i an get some materials together for you

Are you still in contact with any Alien species? If so tell them about me...at this point I want to know for a FACT that they exist so if they need a volunteer for an abduction, I'm up for it!
yes in particular the elders, old ones

Do you currently have any prior knowledge regarding ANYTHING happening in 2012? Higher Conciousness, Spiritual Awakening, Ascention, Alien contact, Armeggedon, ect?
Personally no, nothing untowards to happen at that time, but of course its impossible to predict anything either natural or man made that might occur

Forgive me if any of these questions have been previously asked. I don't have the time to search every page. Thanks!
no problem, very welcome to ask

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-11-2008, 08:49 PM   #111
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

it was said that his identity is fraudulant.
he says he used a different one to protect himself and his family.

i just wanted to know your view on this and your knowledge on the alien involved.

if it was a hoax how close is the alien to its real counterpart?

thankyou Mr King
Old 10-11-2008, 08:53 PM   #112
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennycog View Post
it was said that his identity is fraudulant.
he says he used a different one to protect himself and his family.

i just wanted to know your view on this and your knowledge on the alien involved.

if it was a hoax how close is the alien to its real counterpart?

thankyou Mr King
When that first became public i followed it as did many others, to see what we had here. As time went on it became obvious it was a hoax. I still hold that view. Have not come across a species similar to that portrayed but please, bear in mind there are limits to my knowledge.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-11-2008, 10:12 PM   #113
surviver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
When that first became public i followed it as did many others, to see what we had here. As time went on it became obvious it was a hoax. I still hold that view. Have not come across a species similar to that portrayed but please, bear in mind there are limits to my knowledge.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Hello Watcher

I was just wondering why is it so obvious that "Dr Reeds" story is a hoax as it seems he has got a lot of evidence such as his video's,still pics,the tape with the creatue screaming on it , the bracelet,and what about these people holding the bracelet have you ever heard of them?

Regards Surviver
Old 10-11-2008, 10:24 PM   #114
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by surviver View Post
Hello Watcher

I was just wondering why is it so obvious that "Dr Reeds" story is a hoax as it seems he has got a lot of evidence such as his video's,still pics,the tape with the creatue screaming on it , the bracelet,and what about these people holding the bracelet have you ever heard of them?

Regards Surviver
To save time i have provided a few links to sites explaining the same conclusions i have come up with regarding the case...................

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/exposed10.html

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/exposed40.html

http://dorkland.blogspot.com/2005/06...than-reed.html

http://www.seattlechatclub.org/Reed.html

http://archive.alienzoo.com/alienabd...athanreed.html

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-12-2008, 01:54 AM   #115
raoulduke666
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No i do not astral, i use what i was taught, advanced renmote viewing, sometimes coupled with remote influencing. I can see if i an get some materials together for you
Great, looking forward to those materials!
Old 10-12-2008, 01:56 AM   #116
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Watcher,
I was wondering if the tall beings are in any way related to the near death experience? I have had an NDE and have seen the tall beings who appear genderless with violet eyes, white hair etc; if they are one and the same then it seems they could lord over that realm as well?
Old 10-12-2008, 02:52 AM   #117
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 11-08-2008 at 03:13 AM.

Old 10-12-2008, 02:55 AM   #118
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Post Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Thankyou "THE WATCHER AKA BMK", for sharing so much info that holds a tremendous interest to us.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:17 AM   #119
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Barry while reading The Voice pdf I came across something you wrote and would like to ask you about it if I may?

You said the Greys and the Reptilians (speaking about the ETs not the drones) cannot fully acclimatize due to our atmosphere, so I wonder, are they creating human hybrids using both their genetics?

Dan Burisch, another whistleblower , has worked with a Being he refers to as J-ROD. Apparently the J-Rods are a future evolution of human yet they seem to portray some reptilian traits. They seem to be a cross between grey/reptilian/human.

Yet another future human evolution Dan Burisch is aware of is distinctly Tall White in appearance. They are referred to as Tall Blonds though.

Maybe the Tall Whites are genetic descendants of Tall Blonds? Could the Tall Blonds of tomorrow be the Tall White/Human hybrids of today?

All the Best,

Ara
Old 10-12-2008, 08:01 AM   #120
LadyLake
Avalon Senior Member

Question...

Dan Burisch has claimed to have known one P53 Grey for many years. He said the P53's indicate how many thousand years into the future they come from. So, his friend(P53), named J-Rod, was from 53,000 yrs into the future. J-Rod explained that the P25's and P45's were not as spiritually enlightened as his own collective timeline. All three groups where originally earth humans. Greys in earth's future suffered DNA breakdown. Supposedly, JRod knew this. The P25's &P45's have traveled back in time to collect DNA, for their never ending battle to save their species. JRod traveled with the P45's to our present time on his own secret mission...a self sacrifice mission, if need be.

BTW, the story Dan describes is very sad. JRod did finally go home, thanks to Dan's help. The military was not kind...and, until JRod met Dan, JRod had miserable inhumane and lonely incarceration.

OK.. my question is about the 'time-traveling' greys, the P25's and P45's.

We know they are exchanging deals with the US military and corporate leaders. We also know there's a nefarious 'oligarcy agenda' for a New World Order. But convincing the masses to move along their agenda requires a certain hypnotic following. Though there are several avenues these agendas are playing out...one in particular keeps bothering me. Religion.

In my lifetime...there have been several discoveries, important to Jews and Christians. Tablets, Papers and newly discovered materials which effect the belief systems of many religious groups. For example, the Book of Judas.
Another recent discovery was finding an old Torah, with the Old Testiment's version of the Coming of 2 Messiah's. It implies that 1 Messiah would live and another would die...something like that. The text implies the Christian Messiah was indeed authentic and he was the one that died. Something like that. (I was never religious, so this question isn't about my faith) However, in present times, looking at our present religious hysteria...these findings bring the two Zionists groups together...both Christian and Jew Zionists, I mean.

Well, to the point. I keep getting this feeling that those crafty Greys have gone back in time to fool humans with these text they're 'hiding'. The Greys could travel back in time, say 10 million yrs ago, and place human bodies in caves...to be discovered by some miner digging for gold or diamonds in 2008. They could leave mechanize machine parts in deeper stratas to baffle academia, making us all confused! (it is kinda funny)

So...what do think? Could these lesser 'evolved greys' be making trips back in time to scramble human history...so the 'oligarchies' could move the followers down some strange new path(s)? Or even hijack the genuine truth about our species history?

- curious
Old 10-12-2008, 10:22 AM   #121
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Watcher,

There has been hype about 10-14-08. Supposedly, the Galactic Federation of Light is supposed to show us that ET's exist and stay in our atmosphere for 3 days. What are your views on this particular event?

Thanks
Old 10-12-2008, 12:32 PM   #122
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou MR Watcher for the info on PINE GAP, it is great .Now i know a little more of whats going on my home land.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:20 PM   #123
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Hello Watcher,
I was wondering if the tall beings are in any way related to the near death experience? I have had an NDE and have seen the tall beings who appear genderless with violet eyes, white hair etc; if they are one and the same then it seems they could lord over that realm as well?
Not easy to say really, the elders or old ones seem to be the same or similar to oft reported tall whites. An off planet intelligence. Beings similarly described in such NDE events might or might not be the same, could well be spiritual beings on a different realm or dimension, one which is entered in such NDE events. Impossible to say to be honest.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-12-2008, 04:25 PM   #124
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spymonk View Post
dear watcher

thank you for responding to my last question.

my new question is posted here

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...8005#post48005

once again
thank you for your time

spymonk
Yes the scoop marks are very prevailent, have seen dozens of abductees over the years with varying marks on them, especially these type. Not a definate indication of an abduction of course but coincidentally usually found amongst those experiencers. These are only to be found in alien rather than Military abduction events. Obviously the advanced technology used by them leaves this 'marker' on us humans for a reason perhaps?

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-12-2008, 04:26 PM   #125
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tez View Post
Thankyou "THE WATCHER AKA BMK", for sharing so much info that holds a tremendous interest to us.

I am very happy to assist where i can, breaking down those doors of secrecy

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Closed Thread