Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-21-2009, 08:20 PM   #1
shiva777
Avalon Senior Member

Default current planetary ascension dynamics

http://www.pfcn.net/Bulletins/GA%20News-Dec2009.pdf

December 2009 - "The Concluding Issue of Global Awakening News"

http://www.pfcn.net/Bulletins/GA%20News-Dec2009.pdf

Dear A-List members,

Global Awakening News has been a very satisfying and a very challenging work. I am very grateful to have been accorded the opportunity to share what is presented in its pages. It has also been my pleasure and privilege to collaborate with John Crawford. So thank you John! For many years I had to measure my words and reserve much of what I truly was concerned with. So now it has been wonderful to directly express what has most dear to me for so long. What was unexpected, was the enormous gift of receiving comments from readers such as those below. From John Crawford, Tish, and others …

Thank you, everyone for being a part of this. There would have been little point, after all.

We considered sending this concluding issue out in sections, but the material needed to be collected together into this longest of all issues. There are three main sections: “State of the Vision – Summary and Overview”, “In the ‘As Below’ – The Matrix World Order”, “Awakening and Ascension – A Singular Resolution”, as well as other articles that bear on these topics. While there is some repetition between and within sections, it is mainly for emphasis or to develop specific points. As always, it is good to read between the lines since much was deliberately unstated. Some may find an ambiguity where they would prefer more definition. “Will humanity make it or not” would be one question that does not lend itself to a simple “yes or no”.

I hope that enough of the complexity of the situation is conveyed through these pages. As a concluding issue, it also coincides with “graduation commencement” process for many. Congratulations are in order!

Individual articles will also be posted individually at the PFCN website “Articles and Bulletins” section and NES forums. This concluding issue brings most of what has been expressed in GA:News full circle with the present situation. We raise certain points concerning ascension and the future of humanity that some may find troublesome and challenging. Please feel free to email us at info@pfcn.net and to check in at the NES Forums at http://www.newearthsummit.org/forum/ for updates and commentary.

For you convenience here are links to this issue. Later tonight, we will be posting this issue at the NES forums, section by section.

All my best to everyone!

-Alex

Link to PDF's

Full issue (100 pages approximately - (1.2 MB)

For slower connection, this large file is also divided into 4 sections, although the hyperlinked table of contents is only active in the "full issue" file.

Sec 1:

About This Issue

State of the Vision: Summary and Outlook

Sec 2:

In the "As Below" - The Matrix World Order

Sec 3:

Whither A Spiritual Golden Age?

The Great Unwinding

Awakening and Ascension: A Singular Resolution

Ascension Practices

Sec. 4:

Problems of "Exopolitics" - "ET's" and Aliens

New Earth, A New Trajectory?

Postscript to "New Earth, A New Trajectory"

Gratitude and Thanks

Fare Thee Well

Family Compound in W. Montana: House and Land Available

//END
shiva777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:51 PM   #2
shiva777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: current planetary ascension dynamics

this is an important addition to the valuable insights given in the above link...ascension and transformation

http://www.pfcn.net/Bulletins/Ascens...ril%202009.pdf
shiva777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 06:02 PM   #3
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Shiva777,

I read the entire December 2009 issue of the GA news
at the link you supplied.

I think it provided a very well-rounded perspective of what
is occurring right now.

Thank you for sharing!
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 06:46 PM   #4
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Thanx for the link, Shiva777.

This is why I like PA so much.
Countless treasures I've found, handed on a silver plate.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote