Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-15-2009, 11:10 PM   #1
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default VATICAN - releases info - KNIGHTS TEMPLAR

seen on my local news relating to dan browns new book

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...storyid=267215
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:26 AM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: VATICAN - releases info - KNIGHTS TEMPLAR

Thank-you for the post. I was ready to order my copy...until I found out that they are $8,377 each!!!

The Vatican has published secret archive documents about the trial of the Knights Templar, including a long-lost parchment that shows that Pope Clement V initially absolved the medieval Christian order from accusations of heresy, officials said Friday. The 300-page volume recently came out in a limited edition -- 799 copies -- each priced at $8,377, said Scrinium publishing house, which prints documents from the Vatican's secret archives.

The order of knights, which ultimately disappeared as a result of the heresy scandal, recently captivated the imagination of readers of the best-seller "The Da Vinci Code," in which the author Dan Brown linked the Templars to the story of the Holy Grail. The work reproduces the entire documentation on the papal hearings convened after King Philip IV of France arrested and tortured Templar leaders in 1307 under charges of heresy and immorality.

The military order of the Poor Knights of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon was founded in 1118 in Jerusalem to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land following the First Crusade. As their military might increased, the Templars also grew in wealth, acquiring property throughout Europe and running a primitive banking system. After the Templars left the Middle East with the collapse of the Crusader kingdoms, their power and secretive ways aroused the fear of European rulers and sparked accusations of corruption and blasphemy. Historians believe that Philip owed debts to the Templars and seized on the accusations to arrest their leaders and extort confessions of heresy under torture as a way to seize the order's riches.

The publishing house said the new book includes the "Parchment of Chinon," a 1308 decision by Clement to save the Templars and their order. The document was misplaced for centuries in the archives and found again in 2001 by a researcher who works in the Vatican archives. Scrinium said the researcher, Barbara Frale, was in Frankfurt for the international book fair and was not immediately reachable for comment.

According to the Vatican archives Web site, the parchment shows that Clement absolved the Templar leaders of the heresy charge, though he did recognize they were guilty of immorality, and he planned to reform the order. However, pressured by Philip, Clement later reversed his decision and suppressed the order in 1312.

Jacques de Molay, Grand Master of the Templars, was burned at the stake in 1314 along with his aides. Surviving monks fled, with some absorbed by other orders, and over the centuries, some groups have claimed to have descended from the Templars. - By Ariel David, Associated Press Writer (Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:33 AM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

When they mentioned this story, they mentioned Dan Browns new book and the said that no body will ever look at the Washington monument the same. Well hell, I don't look at any of their symbols the same anymore.

They also showed a wall that opened up to a hidden stair case but said it was only used to get to the roof. Oh Yeah right, and our guy said. "no dead bodies in there?" was answered with a laugh and of course NO

The secrets must be revealed for the big revelation uh oh
Old 09-16-2009, 07:32 AM   #4
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

And where are they now? An interview with a modern day Knight Templar;

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/mpinkham.htm
most intriguing
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:37 PM   #5
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Symbology is there for a reason the same symbol could have different meanings depending on who is using it take the star of David, the pyramid, they all connect to the past we look at the symbols and because certain secret groups use them we tend to think of those symbols as a sign of evil or negativity the symbols are a part of us we for the most part just can not link them to our past >
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:54 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

wow I just listened to the interview swordfish and it really was interesting. I listened and feel that I need to further investigation of all of this.

Thanks for the link
Old 09-16-2009, 01:57 PM   #7
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

me too, and you are most welcome minni
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:57 PM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The Holy Grail is the Teachings of Jesus. The Unholy Grail is the Teachings of Lucifer. It has nothing to do with bloodlines...Merovingian or otherwise. The Holy Grail is written in blood-red...in a Red-Letter edition of the Holy Bible. Hidden in plain-sight. Just a random thought.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-16-2009 at 04:46 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:06 PM   #9
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

My 2 cents of infos about the Templars. What has not been mentionned up to now is the real reason why they became so rich after their come back from Jerusalem.

They were not in Jerusalem only for the protection of the pilgrims and the temple of Salomon, they were after the treasure of king Salomon and very especially, his grimoires of knowledge. What they apparently discovered after intensive search lasting more or less, ten years...

Their newly acquired assets created a huge impact on the Europen noble economy. They were landing this money to kings in large amounts in return for power and control over lands. Thats what began to bother so much most of the kingdoms in Europe.

Lastly, the majority of the Templars fled to Scotland at the time of the war between scottishes clans and the english king (William Wallace). The Templars promised weapons, veteran knights and money to the scotsmen in return to land and hiding place for the time needed to renew their order. That's where and when they ultimatly joined the scotish freemason order. Or more precisly said, infiltered. The secret of king Salomon was the old fondation of human contact with the entities of a lower density dimension. What we called today, Satanism. At this time, it was heretic officially, but also coveted by the aristocracy of the time.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:29 PM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Seems that all they did was hateful and obvious that they wouldn't tell all

I am glad that I have gotten over the pain of what influence the vatican played in all of this. My heart goes out to all that will have to learn this lesson as it is a tough one.

At the same time, its a big relief knowing the truth.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:04 PM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The quest to really know the truth is a difficult and painful one. I want to quit every day. One of these days...I might do just that...and join a group that makes me happy...that gives me Vaccines and Kool Aid. It might be easier that way.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-16-2009 at 08:59 PM.