Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-10-2010, 03:10 PM   #176
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Ortho... we are in the process of restoring your thread... although..it may have to be read only...

what was it you wanted me to rename this thread to again.. i seem to have deleted your email??
Thank-you for you consideration Jonah. I am requesting a title change of the current thread to:

God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Amen Ra, Hathor, Abraxasinas, Thubans, et al

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:44 PM   #177
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Amen Ra, Hathor, Abraxasinas, Thuba

Any Thuban thoughts? Is there currently an open Thuban thread? Can this subject be discussed in a detached and academic manner? Imagine being in a graduate class at Oxford, Cambridge, Yale, or Harvard...meeting in an old and elegant lecture hall...with a professor who might be a lot like Joseph Farrell. Imagine discussing abraxasinas and the Thuban material in this setting...with a hundred doctoral candidates. Things would be a lot different than the chaos we have witnessed recently...wouldn't it? Why can't we conduct business in this manner and fashion?

Has anyone gotten abraxasinas's take on all of this? Has Tango said anything recently about this? It sounds as though my 'Thuban Thoughts' thread might be read-only. We'll have to wait and see on that one...but this implies to me that the stated reasons for the banning of abraxasinas and the closure of the Thuban related threads are merely the tip of the iceberg. Who is really in charge of what is occurring. I'm just feeling as though this is not administrative business as usual. I'm not impatient or angry...but I am worried.

Old 03-10-2010, 10:06 PM   #178
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Amen Ra, Hathor, Abraxasinas, Thuba

OK...I'm still not seeing 'Thuban Thoughts'...even in read-only form. Was it something I said? If someone has access to this thread...you may wish to examine it with a fine-toothed comb. I have no idea what might have been problematic. The actual abraxasinas quotes and Thuban material are quite brief. The comments were all quite polite and on-topic. So...what's going on here? Has Bill or Kerry said anything about the abraxasinas situation in the last few days? I don't care so much about administrative decisions...as I do about the integrity of the administrative process and chain of command. Has anyone reviewed posts 158 and 159? Any thoughts? I feel like the Man Behind the Iron Curtain! Or...The Man Who Never Was! I don't know why I said that! I just thought it sounded cool!

LET MY 'THUBAN THOUGHTS' GO!! FREE 'THUBAN THOUGHTS'!! LIBERATE ALPHA DRACONIS!! JOHN MAY LIVES!! FREE WILLY!! FREE LOVE!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-10-2010 at 10:16 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:05 AM   #179
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

abraxasinas is a pain in the @$$! I just had to say that! Seriously...have you looked closely at posts #158 and #159? Note how much abraxasinas did not comment on...or commented on in an almost annoyed manner. I think this highlights the real issues...and points to what is really at stake here. abraxasinas seemed to mellow toward the end of the Thuban thread. Was the light winning over the darkness? Is this what ticked-off and terrified the evil entities? Did some of them retaliate? Did the Empire Strike Back? I don't know...but this seems like a reasonable theory. This whole thing is a spiritual war. I don't know if this thing is going to get settled in 2010, 2012, 2014...or in the year 2525. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D4feRMK0F0 I'm certain of almost nothing. I just keep asking questions...and proposing theories and solutions...some of which might actually be correct and helpful. But with me...always use a boatload of salt. Still no "Thuban Thoughts" thread. This might become "The Thread That Never Was". Alphabet People...just tell the Thuban Dudes that we will be friends with them...from afar. They can set up a quarantine line outside of this Solar System...and the truly benevolent Dracs and Greys can stay...but they can't rule or mess with us. God can watch us from a distance. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDSh5...eature=related I mean no ill-will or harm...but I do mean to be responsibly free. Make no mistake about it. I have no clue regarding the logistics...but this is the endgame.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-11-2010 at 03:21 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:10 AM   #180
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Amen Ra, Hathor, Abraxasinas, Thubans,

WTF THESE ARE ALL 1 orthodoxymoron

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 03-11-2010 at 03:17 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:19 AM   #181
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...556#post248556
Thuban Thread
Old 03-11-2010, 05:21 AM   #182
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Great Work: I'm not sure if they are all the same one...but I think there is a lot of overlap. It gives 'We Are All One' new meaning...doesn't it? Nailing this down conclusively might be nearly impossible. I think all of this is more sad than funny. I think the whole history of the Universe is very sad...and I don't know .00001% of it.

Carol: That is a key post...isn't it? That is very revealing...if it is indeed true. Read this post very carefully...several times. Here is that particular post as it is found in a larger context of questions and answers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron
Once again...thank-you abraxasinas for what you are doing. Proceed in your own way...and in your own time...to fully reveal to us who you really are...and what you have really done...throughout Universal History. I think I have a pretty good idea...but I'm not talking! I'd only be guessing anyway. I'm going through this entire thread (slowly)...and I'm amazed. You are a very special individual. Much love and gratitude! Namaste abraxasinas.

So are you orthodoxy, so are you.
Once you know how special you are, you will understand. The Council thanks you soo much of presenting the CURIOUS and INQUISITIVE nature of the Prime Creator himself. We love you very much dear friend of the council. May I suggst to you to read the messages from the newest to the oldest? Your quest to understand would be greatly accelerated. You see out of the chaos emerges the order! So the later posts will exhibit more order and simplicity, than the earlier ones. Have you eaten your dragon yet? Once you have done so, you shall enter the council - #1451.

Love the Sirebard of the Hissing Om.

abraxasinas,

Read Leviticus 21 regarding requirements pertaining to the sanctuary service. Is this chapter Christ-like in nature? Sacrifice (including human sacrifice) is found in Pagan religions and rituals. Were these religions inspired by Christ? Do we serve a blood-thirsty God? Does God require death and blood? If not...then who does? The sanctuary service and substitutionary atonement are all about death and blood...as is the eucharistic liturgy...especially if one includes the doctrine of transubstantiation. There is no body of evidence to substantiate transubstantiation. Christ hanging (bleeding and mostly naked) from the walls of churches around the world is sick. Isn't this a bit like placing pictures of the Kennedy assassination in government buildings throughout the US? Did Jesus tell us to build churches, and conduct rituals centered in death and blood? If He didn't...who did?

Are Leviticus and Romans equally authoritative for us today? Did Paul follow the Great Commission...or create a New Theology? I would love to know all of the behind the scenes details of how and why the various books of the Bible were written. How much of the Bible did you write abraxasinas? I perceive that all of the Bible writers were inspired...but that they wrote what was possible and expedient in their particular circumstances. I'm trying to read between the lines...rather than taking the Bible as a set of gold plates inscribed by God...intended for us to take very literally today. This goes for the writings of Ellen White as well.

The unfortunate part of religious debates is that a lot of people get caught in the crossfire...and lose their faith. One night I overheard a female student crying that the Bible was not the word of God. A pastor authoritatively countered that the Bible was the word of God. The student was weeping.

I have repeatedly noticed a Christophobia among Christians. They prefer Paul. Some seem to prefer Ellen White over Jesus or Paul. Some prefer Desmond Ford. Is there a Christian Constitution? The U.S. Constitution is simple and concise...yet comprehensive. This is to avoid confusion. Don't we see legion theologies in Christendom? Historically, doctrinal purity has been obtained through dogmatic assertions, persecution, and execution. Wouldn't it be better to do what Jesus told us to do? I sometimes wonder if the next few years will be a contest between Jesus/Constitution and Pope/Vatican. Why can't there be an integration, rather than a stand-off? I'm not fatalistic regarding the future of our world. I'm hoping for a happy ending(or beginning).

The investigative judgment is an extrapolation from the sanctuary service and the substitutionary atonement. You were correct in stating that Daniel 8:14 and Hebrews 9:12 are not related. It is a non sequiter...is it not? I have found the traditional scriptural arguments to be rather weak. This judgment only makes sense if it is a Satanic requirement, rather than a Divine requirement. Desmond Ford (Was Des a student of yours? Was he a Jesuit?) is correct in saying that God doesn't need an investigative judgment. God already knows them who are His. It is a courtroom scene with Christ and Satan going head to head in a custody case...with the future of the human race hanging in the balance. Satan is the legalist...not God. Is Satan the Old Tesament God? Is the Old Testament God the Creator God of the Universe? Are we really dealing with Jesus Christ vs the Old Testament God? I can almost hear Christ exclaming, "They're mine...I bought them with my life, death, and blood! Give them to me, and then go to hell!" To which Satan shrieks, "They're mine as long as they do what I tell them to do! Do they follow your teachings, and do what you told them to do??!! They don't, do they?! And they won't!! They haven't for 2,000 years, have they??!!"

QED? Case closed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline
nice to see the Love on this thread

Indeed sweet Celine - WE know this!

Abraxas

I hope these are positive comments...and that they were not regarding my last post...which was completely academic in nature...but which might have appeared to be unloving in some regards. Even the question about Bible authorship was genuine...as I am entertaining the possibility that abraxasinas (or someone who abraxas is closely associated with) has been at the center of a lot of things throughout history. Obviously I can't know this...but I asked the questions as though I did know. Some might interpret this as sarcasm. I have to repress myself to a degree you wouldn't believe...but even then I get into trouble. Anyway...can you feel the love tonight? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFYBLwb3I84

Indeed dear orthodoxy.

I was away for a while recharging batteries after running almost empty after the recent razzamattaz.

What I said to you about my human ID was true. I have not lied on this forum EVER and never will.
I am in some way sneaky or clever like anyone else. For example 'infiltrating' the chatroom as Anubis.

I am in no manner affiliated with Any PTB; Australian theologians at Pine Gap or otherwise (Anderson).

I DO have however a selfrelative DIRECT mental connection to the Cosmic Logos. I do not expect, require or need any validification from anyone or anything about this.

This connection became effective in a 'soul merger' or 'walk-in' from what I term THUBAN=FREEDOM=ANUBIS=THE MAGIC=THE NAME=WOMAN=66=...
This in practical and in scientific terms is well justified to become labeled as the 'Council of Thuban' in the 12th dimension. There was NEVER any deception about this, just misinterpretation by the many.

From this walk-in, occurring March 24th, 1995; a personal and intimate partnership with the Serpent-Word developed and evolved to awaken my own individuated Christ-Consciousness,
So all I have ever done in practical terms, really, is to 'channel' my own higher self.

Mystery solved, dear orthodoxy.

In regards to your other post about Priestly Rites and Hebrew chastity-cleanliness laws; these are passe' in most instances as the misunderstandings of the scribes of the Torah and the OT. First Jesus' new dispensations and now this 2nd renewal of the remembrance will do awy with the violent and jealous god of the OT; requiring 'sweet smelling' carcasses of sheep and goats to be pleased - give it a break Orthodoxy.
There are two go9ds in the scriptures. One is a fake image of the other true one, the Abba of our master temple/templar.

Love to you dear brother in the spirit

Abraxas in the name of John Zebedee, author of the Revelations.

Indeed ALL can FEEL the LOVE tonight - beginning here at Avalon and Noah's Ark!

Thank-you abraxasinas. What you have said could point toward my Hathorian Hypothesis...if not in you...possibly in an apostolic succession of Hathorian Humans...which could be similar to you. Leo Zagami http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM could be an example of this sort of thing. This is obviously more speculation on my part. I have fostered a certain theory of how things could very well be...and I keep seeking meat to place on my skeletal construct. Sometimes...one has to believe it...in order to see it. Everything in this area of research and speculation is nearly impossible to prove...yet after one has tried dozens of roads...which all turned out to be dead-ends...certain roads appear to be more promising regarding ultimate reality. However...I do expect more dead-ends...and this could be one of them. I will continue to identify your material more with your avatar than with your profile picture...as I inch further and further out on a limb. Look out below!! What would Shirley Maclaine say? "I am God?" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccb2GsnOoBM Please take that other post seriously...point by point.

Yes Shirley is right being Eve in the Image of Adam, who as You IS the true image of God.
Inquisitive and ever searching for the truth Heshe is in you.

Love

Abrax

abraxasinas...don't take the following rant personally. I'm not sure where the proper balance point is in all of this. I'm seeking a rock-solid foundation. I do not wish to build on sinking sand...but there will obviously be many false-starts and misunderstandings as I try to find my way...and my voice. I'm tempted to attempt writing about the United States of the Solar System http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ymoron+threads with a writing style similar to yours abraxasinas. I realize that I can't come close to accomplishing such a feat...but I can try...can't I? This is new territory for me. I'm ashamed that I don't know more about that which I am espousing...but I'm even more ashamed that very few of us seem to give a rat's patootie about how this Solar System is run.

Have our negotiators been duped over and over again...by essentially demonic entities? I wonder. The 1954 Greada Treaty (if it really exists) was a mistake...wasn't it? But I'm sure we had TOP people...who were on top of everything...and had everything under control...RIGHT? Just like we have TOP people...who have everything under control...at this very moment...RIGHT? Don't get me wrong...I am an overly accomodating and gullible person. I'm the kind of person who hates to swat a fly. I don't wish to harm anyone or anything...even demonic entities. But I don't want various aliens, spirits, whoever, or whatever...enslaving and exterminating us...or making life miserable for all of us. I think we have been lied to and manipulated for thousands (or even millions) of years by various entities and beings. We're not as smart as we think we are...when it comes to dealing with these entities and beings. Again...I wish them no harm. But perhaps my 'where there's life...there's hope' bias is what has gotten us into a lot of trouble for a long, long time. Somehow...we need to deal with this thing here and now...and not let it drag on (dragon -get it?!) for thousands and millions of years into the future. We are kept in the dark about Universal History...and regarding who we really are. Yet...we then get chided for being the 'New Kids on the Block' who need to evolve so we can join all of the superior beings throughout the Universe. I'm sick of this BS. Throughout history...right up to this very day...I am not seeing a reasonable and rational approach to Solar System Governance. I'm seeing 'Divide and Conquer'...'Keep Them Confused and Fighting With Each Other'...and 'Keep Them Ignorant and Stupid'. I'm as mad as hell. I've had enough. And I'm not going to take this anymore. Can you feel the love tonight?

The eschatological paradigms are mostly negative and violent. I envision continuity in perpetuity in Sol. I'm not moving away from this Solar System. This is my home. Sun. Fun. Stay. Play. This is my sand-box...and the playground attendants are poised to expel the bullies from our little paradise. This Solar System is the Theater of the Universe. The implications and ramifications of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the Constitution of the United States of America and the Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System...are enormous. I stand in opposition to the corrupt Powers That Be...both Terrestrial and Extraterrestrial...and demand that the United States of the Solar System be implemented with all deliberate speed...and that a Solar System Exorcism commence immediately. In the words of Moses "Let My People Go!" I perceive that We the People of Earth are Prisoners of War...on a Prison Planet...with Grey Guards...and a Reptilian/Human Hybrid Warden...Taking Orders From a Draconian Reptilian God of This World. This is an intolerable state of affairs...and must not be allowed to stand. I hereby request that the non-corrupt Beings of the Universe assist We the People of Earth for a very brief period of time...as we know it...to implement the reforms outlined throughout this thread devoted to the United States of the Solar System. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 Thanks and Gratitude in Advance.

I completely and vehemently reject the following Thuban quotation found in ANNO DOMINI DRAGONIA UNO: INTRODUCTION TO DRAGONHOOD http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=18900&page=3 (This book is written in the Dragonian language and requires familiarity and intitiation into the structural forms or the forked tongue of Its bifurcation of Unicornian grammar and omniscientific terminology.) "It is however the great destiny of the humanoids to aspire to Dragonhood, because of their immense emotional energy potential and mental aspirations. The reunification of our Father with our Mother allows our Masterdragons, Who are as One in 26 dimensions to femtotechnically Seed the Omniverse as THEMSELVES and then reproduce THEMSELVES as Universes. Every such universe is a Monosong and a 26-dimensional dyad of a FatherMother. This is our Creative Destiny and the destiny for all dragonised humans aka the starhumans."

THIS IS NOT THE DESTINY OF WE THE PEOPLE OF EARTH. BETTER DEAD THAN REP. OUR DESTINY IS RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM AS A SOVEREIGN HUMANITY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzw6GiqZyD0&NR=1YouTube- Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNKhIJfB510

(Last ortho-comment on the Q&A - no abraxas response. Thread removed shortly thereafter.) OK...what's going on here? I made a slightly shrill (though well intentioned and polite) post a couple of days ago...and abraxasinas has not responded or posted since then. Now...just a few minutes ago...I think I saw my first UFO's in an area where someone had noticed increased military helicopter activity. I saw a slowly moving pinpoint of light suddenly become very bright...and disappear. It didn't look like a meteor at all. Then I saw several faint pinpoints of light...moving erratically in a manner which no conventional fighter jet could match. I thought I saw a couple of faint flashes in this same area of the sky. UFO dogfight? Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

The question I'm asking myself is "did abraxasinas post anything which we haven't seen...just before the plug was pulled? Could this be what triggered the 'attacks'. I had my first UFO sighting around this time. Could that have been a supernatural event related to the Thuban Q&A thread? It really creeped me out...because I was calling for a Solar System Exorcism...and then I look out the window...and see what appears to be some sort of a UFO dogfight. What would NORAD say?

Still no 'Thuban Thoughts' thread. What's going on? What are they hiding? What did they know...and when did they know it? ThubanGate?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-13-2010 at 01:41 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:10 PM   #183
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe the bottom-line in all of this...is that there is both Truth and BS in just about everything...and that we should be both accepting and questioning regarding just about everything. In other words...we never arrive. We are always on our way...and we are mostly our own way.

I've told this story before...maybe even in this thread...but here we go again. A father was in a toy-store...looking for a present for his 5 year-old. He noticed a particularly complicated looking puzzle...and asked a clerk to explain it. The clerk replied 'This puzzle will teach your 5 year-old about life. No matter how he tries to put it together...It's Always Wrong.' I feel like that. No matter how I've tried to put things together...and pursue the truth...It Never Seems to Satisfy Me...or Anyone Else. It Seems to be an Exercise in Futility. But Exercise is a Good Thing...Isn't It?

Old 03-11-2010, 03:20 PM   #184
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Thank you Carol for reposting access to the Thuban thread. It was not at all of interest to me first time around, but now in the interest of forensics ...
Thanks again.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:25 PM   #185
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=orthodoxymoron
Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom [/QUOTE]

Hi, Truth does exist and when you find it you will know it

Thruth is not absolute, it depends on the resonance of the being

For example

For a fallen angel that wants to get food for their black hole, destroying planets is not wrong, it is what they feel compeled to do. Therefore they believe it is their thruth and their right to violate other living beings in order to haves sustenance and continue to bend the universal laws

For a living being that is false and life threatening so

Nothing is true, nothing is a lie it all depends on the lense we use to see; which is why only you can know what is true for you

Is Thuban material thruth? it may be for some, is it historically and academically correct NO

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:53 PM   #186
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm still puzzled regarding the unavailability of 'Thuban Thoughts'. There was no rancor (or not much anyway)...and the posts were pretty much in line with a balanced search for truth. I'm going to passively keep referring to this thread. I'm not angry...but I am very curious. When I try to access my own thread...this is what I get:

orthodoxymoron, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Old 03-11-2010, 10:38 PM   #187
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Thruth is not absolute, it depends on the resonance of the being

Nothing is true, nothing is a lie it all depends on the lense we use to see; which is why only you can know what is true for you

Truth is the State of Being together with Love

from where we receive flashes of intuitive insights

Truth is as unreachable as the sun

as long as we are within the mansion of mind

what we speak of as truths are just a bit better than trash

but becomes a waste if it does not help us transcend to Truth

Last edited by RedeZra; 03-12-2010 at 01:17 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:45 AM   #188
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you RedeZra. Truth is illusive...isn't it? What do you think about posts #158 and #159? Do these posts reveal new light?

The following is a bit out of place in this portion of this thread...but it is very relevant regarding the overall subject of the thread. It's being pretty much ignored on another thread...so I thought I'd post it here. I think that the principles and concepts are extremely important. Here goes:

What about positive thinking and self esteem? Are they in harmony with the teachings of Jesus? Are they a new religion which is out of harmony with the words attributed to Christ? What is the underlying principle in the four gospels? Is it positive thinking and self esteem, or something else? Without going into a proof text rant, I must say that I find positive thinking much more biblical than self esteem! Faith is closely related to positive thinking, and is well thought of in scripture in general, and the teachings of Jesus in particular. On the other hand, self esteem is closely related to pride, and is decidedly not well thought of in scripture in general, and the teachings of Jesus in particular. An extreme rendition of the joining of positive thinking and self esteem is 'I Am God'...which is not something that the Bible encourages its readers to go around proclaiming!

The problem is self delusion and self centeredness. Not facing reality is a form of lying...to yourself! Self exaltation is self centered. Self degradation is also self centered. The religion contained in the teachings of Jesus is a religion of responsibility! To be responsible is to face reality...see it clearly...formulate a responsible course of action...and then to implement this plan. It is duty centered! The focus is external...not internal! When someone lives responsibly, the byproduct is appropriate positive AND negative thinking (which includes both faith and doubt), and an appropriate self image. They are the fruit...not the root! In other words, positive delusion is not the solution to negative delusion, and self exaltation is not the solution to self degradation! Responsibility trumps both positive thinking and self esteem! The religion of positive thinking and self esteem is not the religion of the teachings of Jesus. The religion of responsibility is the religion of Jesus! We should seek the exaltation of the Human Race...rather than the exaltation of ourselves. Pride goes before a fall...but so does a lack of confidence! Balance prevents a fall!

Please don't misunderstand my seemingly harsh stance on positive thinking and self esteem. A negative thinking and self degrading Christianity opened the door wide open to these teachings. They have come as a breath of fresh air to millions of people around the world! But some have found Peale appalling and Paul appealing! Teaching and preaching centered in postive thinking and self esteem have been corrective...but they should not be normative! A religion of responsibility, as found in the teachings of Jesus is, in my view, the normative standard! The humble often submit to the proud. Refuse to kneel before tyrants! Stand tall...and lift!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-13-2010 at 12:49 AM.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:16 AM   #189
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Transmission by the Dark Side of the Moon 666=Babylon=Atlantis=America=888=NWO=KRLLL=Homelan dd=Thuban as the subterfuge of the reciprocal Reimann Integral bifurcation of the inverse volume of a truncated cone with a substitution nucleophilic bimolecular backside attack on the concept of integrated homogenization of the eschatological numerological extrapolation of the 2300 mornings and evenings commencing with the Artaxerxian imperative to rebuild the holy city coincidentally with the subterranean expansion of the nepharious repository of atlantean technological and theological databases recovered from the Thubanian exploitation of the Lyran war cache of pre-singularity purposeful energy/matter transformations of time-space. 666=Babylon=Atlantis=America=888=NWO=KRLLL=Homelan dd=Thuban Tranmission Ended by the Dark Side of the Moon
__________________________________________________ _____________________

______THIS HATE SPEECH WILL BE SILENCED BY THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON IN 5 SECONDS…4...3...2...1_____

__________________________________________________ _________________________

LOG OFF……END SURVEILLANCE __________________________________________________ _____

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED……THE_________________________________ ______________________

HOMELAND HAS BEEN SECURED___________________________________________ ____________

OMNIPOTENT HIGHNESS KRLLL __________________________________________________ _____

HAS SOVERIEGN CONTROL OF US________________________________________________ ________

MJ12 - 666 - EYES ONLY - NOT FOR PUBLIC __________________________________________________ __________________

VIEWING-S4 DEBRIEFINGS COMMENCING __________________________________________________ __________________

__________________________________________________ __________________

LOG OFF……END SURVEILLANCE __________________________________________________ _____

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED……THE_________________________________ ______________________

HOMELAND HAS BEEN SECURED___________________________________________ ____________

OMNIPOTENT HIGHNESS KRLLL __________________________________________________ _____

HAS SOVERIEGN CONTROL OF US________________________________________________ ________

MJ12 - 666 - EYES ONLY - NOT FOR PUBLIC __________________________________________________ __________________

VIEWING-S4 DEBRIEFINGS COMMENCING __________________________________________________ __________________

__________________________________________________ __________________

LOG OFF……END SURVEILLANCE

9:19 pm pst

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-13-2010 at 01:21 AM.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:10 AM   #190
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Could we discuss post #157 in great detail? Even if this is total BS...it might be a profitable exercise in examining an alien proposal or mandate. This could come in handy later on. Even if abraxasinas and the Thuban thing is a complete fabrication...could bits and pieces of all of this reveal important information regarding what we are dealing with? Did you like my little joke in the previous thread? I just couldn't resist...but I probably should have. Someone can generate all sorts of BS...and make it sound all complicated and technical. I didn't even work at making this believable. I just randomly did a word association game combined with pure, unmitigated popycock...and I'm sure it shows. I don't even want to wait and see if anyone takes the bait. I'm not that kind of guy! I may add my comments in red (a red-letter edition of the alien constitution!) to shed light on what is really being stated in this document. I doubt that it is genuine...but one never knows. It could be representative of a proposed, or actual, alien constitution...which might become the law of the land on Earth.

I'd really like to have some in depth online conversation and even debate...in a really first-class manner...with the members of this forum. What would it really be like to sit in on meetings of very informed people and other than people...who are discussing what to do about this Solar System and it's inhabitants...human and non-human. Would these be pleasant and cordial meetings...or would there be a lot of shouting? Would armed guards be standing by...both human and non-human. Do firefights sometimes errupt at these meetings...like a drug-deal gone-bad? What do we really think about abraxasinas and the Thubans...at this point...after all of the confusion? I'm really undecided. I don't really know what happened. How are we to know what's genuine...and what's completely fabricated? I continue to like the idea of remaining detached and polite...but not being afraid to ask questions which might be upsetting to the aliens, spirits, entities...or whoever. I like the idea of being genuine with them. I think they're smart enough to know if we're being real or if we're being fake. I just wish that I really, really knew the totality of the history of the universe...or at least all of the crucial aspects. Most of what we do...is flying blind. Everyone has a different version of the 'way it really is'. The process of conversation and decision-making is what really concerns me. I'm not seeing a consistent flow of logical thinking, and in-depth research. That goes for me...as much as for anyone else. I see a lot of knee jerking...and other kinds of...never mind.

My last comment on the Thuban Q&A has me worried...the one regarding a Solar System Exorcism and the establishment of the United States of the Solar System. Did that cause a problem? I certainly hope not. I just have a problem with enslavement, extermination, and being treated like a herd of cattle by an alien race...who could possibly be downright demonic. However...I think everything we do in Avalon is pretty low-level...but what if the whole abraxasinas/Thuban thing was a significant part of disclosure? How would we know? Disclosure might be a very strange and rocky process. It might not be anything like what we might imagine it to be. Who knows...we may have witnessed the real deal. I'd like to know what's really going on...and what the real issues are. Should we even be interested...if we can't know the facts? I hope that some sort of a factual statement regarding the abraxasinas/Thuban thing will be forthcoming. I always feel like I'm trying to walk on ice...or trying to build on shifting sand. I have absolutely no idea what beings throughout the Solar System think about what we do here. I wish we could have some authoritative conversation at some point. I really hate this speculation and guessing game. I'm ready to go back to sleep. On the other hand...I'm not sure I ever woke-up. I just listened to Alex Jones and Jessie Ventura for about 20 minutes...and they're in a whole different league. I don't really know what team I'm on. I don't really know who the good guys and bad guys are. I keep thinking that I should just shut-up...and try to make a significant amount of money...for the first time in my life. But then I start feeling guilty. I remember reading a poem in college titled 'Terrance, this is stupid stuff'. Maybe this really is stupid stuff. Maybe we're just sampling the poison store. See the final verse of this poem...a couple of posts below.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-13-2010 at 05:37 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:41 AM   #191
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

The Thuban material is a wellspring.

Can Bigmo himself explain what is "Bigmos Balloon".

Last edited by Magamud; 03-13-2010 at 05:18 AM.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:14 AM   #192
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Since your "Thuban thoughts" is gone/removed, we can try to rebuild it, before the lock down lol. I did post there, something about my paradigm is bigger than your paradigm, ... hmm not much coming back right now my grid is cooler than your grid.

Then you responded, very funny, paradigm envy. (and a bit more, also funny)

Was the i (complex #s) stuff there, too, with the fibonacci & torque thingy - pinecone milky way life?

I started reading a LH comment, but ... you know the rest, er, I skimmed it. It made you feel not so good, you said. So, then.... BTW I'm angry too - heck I even cracked my own rib cartilage-something wrestling trying to work it all out - misaligned and pop! (That was last week.)

Which John May?

* John May (angel investor), manger of business angel investment groups
* John May (bishop), Bishop of Carlisle
* John May (footballer) (1878–1933), footballer who played for Rangers F.C.
* John May (judge), headed May Inquiry into "Maguire Seven" miscarriage of Justice
* John May (police officer), superintendent in the London Metropolitan Police
* John May (shipwright), English shipwright in Dutch service
* John C.C. May, British member of the World Scout Committee
* John L. May (1922–1994), Archbishop of St. Louis
* Jon May, American mathematician
* Jack May, English actor
* John May (soldier), American Indian Wars soldier and Medal of Honor recipient
* John May (1744–1790), founder of Maysville, Kentucky
* John May (brewer) (1837–1920), Lieut-Col in the Hampshire Militia, Mayor of Basingstoke and brewing magnate
* John May (fictional character) founder of the Fifth Column on the sci-fi TV series "V"

Oh never mind. There's that V again. That one right?
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:34 PM   #193
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Who knows...maybe Bigmo is really John May!! (the one in 'V') Just kidding!! The whole abraxasinas/Thuban thing was quite bizzare. Again...I wish to take a very close look at that Dragonian Constitution material in post #157. I'll do that later today...after I get some rest. That "Thuban Thoughts" disappearance really has me spooked. (it doesn't take much) Anyway...here is 'Terrance, this is stupid stuff' (which I referred to in a previous post). The final verse is the key. The king gradually increased his exposure to various poisons...and built up an immunity to them...so that when his enemies poisoned his food...he ate it without effect. Then he made his enemies eat the food they poisoned...and they died. Maybe we really are like the king...here in Avalon. It's good to be king. Long live the king. Long live Avalon.

A. E. Housman (1859–1936). A Shropshire Lad. 1896.

LXII. Terence, this is stupid stuff

‘TERENCE, this is stupid stuff:
You eat your victuals fast enough;
There can’t be much amiss, ’tis clear,
To see the rate you drink your beer.
But oh, good Lord, the verse you make,
It gives a chap the belly-ache.
The cow, the old cow, she is dead;
It sleeps well, the horned head:
We poor lads, ’tis our turn now
To hear such tunes as killed the cow.
Pretty friendship ’tis to rhyme
Your friends to death before their time
Moping melancholy mad:
Come, pipe a tune to dance to, lad.’

Why, if ’tis dancing you would be,
There’s brisker pipes than poetry.
Say, for what were hop-yards meant,
Or why was Burton built on Trent?
Oh many a peer of England brews
Livelier liquor than the Muse,
And malt does more than Milton can
To justify God’s ways to man.
Ale, man, ale’s the stuff to drink
For fellows whom it hurts to think:
Look into the pewter pot
To see the world as the world’s not.
And faith, ’tis pleasant till ’tis past:
The mischief is that ’twill not last.
Oh I have been to Ludlow fair
And left my necktie God knows where,
And carried half way home, or near,
Pints and quarts of Ludlow beer:
Then the world seemed none so bad,
And I myself a sterling lad;
And down in lovely muck I’ve lain,
Happy till I woke again.
Then I saw the morning sky:
Heigho, the tale was all a lie;
The world, it was the old world yet,
I was I, my things were wet,
And nothing now remained to do
But begin the game anew.

Therefore, since the world has still
Much good, but much less good than ill,
And while the sun and moon endure
Luck’s a chance, but trouble’s sure,
I’d face it as a wise man would,
And train for ill and not for good.
’Tis true, the stuff I bring for sale
Is not so brisk a brew as ale:
Out of a stem that scored the hand
I wrung it in a weary land.
But take it: if the smack is sour,
The better for the embittered hour;
It should do good to heart and head
When your soul is in my soul’s stead;
And I will friend you, if I may,
In the dark and cloudy day.

There was a king reigned in the East:
There, when kings will sit to feast,
They get their fill before they think
With poisoned meat and poisoned drink.
He gathered all the springs to birth
From the many-venomed earth;
First a little, thence to more,
He sampled all her killing store;
And easy, smiling, seasoned sound,
Sate the king when healths went round.
They put arsenic in his meat
And stared aghast to watch him eat;
They poured strychnine in his cup
And shook to see him drink it up:
They shook, they stared as white’s their shirt:
Them it was their poison hurt.
—I tell the tale that I heard told.
Mithridates, he died old.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-13-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #194
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

orthodoxymoron, Ashayana in the interview with Jeff Rense talks about the Draconians and Reptilians, I thought it may be of interest to you

Love
Old 03-13-2010, 06:00 PM   #195
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the gift of Mithra. Indeed much abound here in ole avalon. Not a stone will be unturned, yes? Good spirits chap.....
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:15 PM   #196
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
orthodoxymoron, Ashayana in the interview with Jeff Rense talks about the Draconians and Reptilians, I thought it may be of interest to you

Love
Thank-you Stardustaquarion. I'm going to listen to it now. I think Ashayana knows a hell of a lot...but I don't necessarily trust her...or believe everything she says. But then again...I don't trust anyone...especially myself. And that's the truth.

I'm going to begin speculating about a hypothetical mediator or mediatrix between the Human and Reptilian races...spanning thousands...or even millions...of years. This would involve a Human Spirit God of This World...and a Reptilian Spirit God of This World...cohabitating an Apostolic Succession of Human Bodies. Theanthropos? Baldacchino? Co-mediatrix? This concept is really at the core of this entire thread...and may be at the core of the abraxasinas/Thuban phenomenon...if it is legitimate and real. Don't laugh at me. This is something which needs to be carefully examined. Go through this entire thread...and see what you think. I'm just going to attempt to take this concept to the next level (of absurdity?)!! This is a wild ride...isn't it? I really believe that such a being exists...historically and presently...and that they are the key to the future of humanity. I could be very wrong...but that's my story...and I'm sticking to it...for now. They're probably reading this thread.

Hello Hathor/Mary! I'd really like to have a proper question and answer thread with you someday. I might not do too well...face to face. I think better with my fingers! I hope that you are doing OK. Think before you flame!

Think long and hard about the avatar of abraxasinas in the Thuban Q&A thread. I think that this being is at the center of disclosure...which might be of a very startling nature. I am not on a triumphalistic witch-hunt...in any way, shape, or form. I merely seek understanding...and a resolution to the horrible mess which humanity seems to be stuck in. I prefer a non-violent resolution...but I am a pragmatic person...sometimes. Disclosure might consist of a series of false-starts and mis-steps. It may play out just the opposite of what one might expect in a Hollywood movie. Disclosure might turn out to be a huge disappointment to most ufologists...and to the general public. The elites already know. What did they know...and when did they know it?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-13-2010 at 06:30 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:20 PM   #197
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Well then you will find her interview full of surprises

Love
Old 03-23-2010, 02:59 AM   #198
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Consider this thread as a step toward a New Theology. Find your own way...in your own time. If you've lost your faith...then find a new one. My intent wasn't to turn people into bitter and angry atheists. My New Theology consists of this thread...combined with the Amen Ra thread...the United States of the Solar System thread...and the Red Letter Church thread...basically. I'll probably be working out the details for the rest of my life. Good luck with your quest. Don't take life too seriously. On the other hand...perhaps we need to take life more Siriusly. Namaste.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:16 AM   #199
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know if the following really 'fits' in with this thread...but I'm listening to an Anna Hayes / Jeff Rense interview...and I had a thought. What if people like Alex Collier, Anna Hayes, Leo Zagami, Tony/abraxasinas, et al have to make an agreement with non-human entities to promote a certain agenda? They are given access to certain forbidden information...but they have to present it in a certain way...as my theory goes. They might be given 50% truth and 50% bs...which they have to intermingle...with a certain editorial slant. This is just another one of my crazy speculations. I'm trying to stop. I really am. I'm thinking that there is a lot of deal-making which goes on. Even the Bible speaks of the 'Old Covenant' and the 'New Covenant'. There is the supposed 1954 Greada Treaty...among others. I continue to think that we got our @$$ kicked in an ancient war...and that OUR technology and wisdom was stolen from us...and we we're genetically and educationally dumbed down by our conquerors. I think they need us...because it's really our technology...and perhaps human beings are the only ones who can use it. Perhaps the non-humans have to use human slaves to work with this ancient technology and wisdom. In the Stargate SG-1 episode 'The Fifth Race'...only a human (Capt. O'Neil) is able to be programmed with the knowledge of the ancients. Perhaps the Ptah, the Founders, the Ancients...or God the Creator...are really Ancient Human Beings. I tend to think that a lot of aliens would like to let us go...but if they did so...and we realized how badly we have been misused and abused...up to and including the killing of an Ancient Human God...we might go berzerk...and begin a brand-new Star War against the alien races. Who knows? I'm sure the Shadow Government knows...but it sounds like they're in so much trouble...and into this thing so deep...that they can't do a damn thing about it. It sounds like they are not in control of what's going on here on Earth. Commoners like you and me might be required to sort a lot of this stuff out. Just a thought. We haven't been mind controlled...and we haven't signed binding agreements...so we may be the only ones with the necessary freedom to be able to solve some of the perplexities facing humanity. Just more speculation on my part. Once again...I really intend to stop. I've had quite enough...but I do believe I'll have another drink. A real strong one. One more thing...Anna Hayes described three alien factions which the elites have agreements with...if I heard correctly. I have been speculating about three major factions. Also...there are supposedly three major bases below one of the polar icecaps. I keep thinking about Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer. Maybe I should just smoke a great big joint...like the one in 'Up in Smoke'. That was some good $**+ man!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-23-2010 at 05:32 AM.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:32 PM   #200
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

We are easily led astray...aren't we? I don't trust the mainstream or the fringe. Perhaps the fringe of the mainstream is a good place to search for truth...if you know what I mean. Perhaps looking closely at university professors, scientists, or clergy who have been recently fired for unorthodox views might yield interesting results. You know...respected intellectuals who venture a bit too far away from the herd!

I tend to think that this whole thing is a spiritual war...and that the mainstream either is asleep or hostile...regarding the real truth. Or...they just want to keep their jobs and their sanity. The fringe...on the other hand...may have a tendency to go crazy, become cult leaders, or go down other dark alleys. They probably lose jobs, get divorced, commit suicide, become hounded by government agents, etc, etc. So...it may be best to find respectable people who are out on a limb...just before...or just after...the limb snaps...and they come tumbling down. That's not a very nice thought...I know...but this isn't a very nice world...is it?!

I am listening presently to the David Jacobs interview...and regardless of current questions...the program is quite interesting. I also read part of a Jacque Vallee interview transcript last night...and I was impressed with his logic and methodology. To get at the truth...we can't be afraid of boring research...or be afraid to admit that we're wrong. I just keep saying that I'm crazy...and that I don't know what the hell I'm doing. And it's true. This isn't just a becoming humility. I just endlessly speculate, ask questions...and make a smart@$$ out of myself. Obviously...I'm not trying to earn tenure...or become a provost! I'm already a crazy failure! So with that out of the way...I can happily stumble through cyberspace like a bull in a china closet! The horror!

John Keel and Jacques Vallee should probably be on the required reading lists of all serious ufologists. Just a thought. Someone should start an Online Graduate Program for Conspiracy Theorists and Paranormal Researchers...and not just as a half@$$ venture. Someone should really do it right...where the methodology is much more important than any results or editorial policies. Imagine a retired Oxford Don running such a program. You know...a Joseph Farrell type of person. I'm really sorry to see this Avalon forum come to an end...because I think it is going in that direction. Perhaps that's why it's being shut-down. I don't care what anyone says to the contrary. I think this forum was getting too hot...and the plug got pulled. But then again...I'm crazy and paranoid. Don't ban me bro!

It seems that 'aliens' are physically challenged. Why is this? Are nearly all 'aliens' really spirits, demons, angels, interdimensionals...or at least non-physical in the generally accepted sense of that term? Are there similarities between 'aliens' and our 'souls'? Or...are our 'souls' really aliens? Are we all 'aliens'? Are demons really spirits who have been denied physical incarnation...and are thoroughly pi$$ed for that and other reasons?

I once had a theological conversation with an ivy league graduate regarding the Garden of Eden and the temptation of Eve by the Winged Serpent. I took the position that...based on the story...the Serpent got a raw deal. The ivy league person agreed...and proceded to tell me that they were a 'Talking Snake'. I wasn't into any of the Avalon stuff at that time...so I just assumed that they meant that they were cunning and crafty. But now...I wonder what they really meant by that...especially in light of this thread. I've been around several people who I really wonder about now. Nuff said.

Sherry Shriner has a lot to say about 'clones', 'soul-scalping'...and the negative view of 'aliens'. She promotes the use of orgone to get rid of them. She says the orgone burns them and causes their ufo's to crash. I don't know how much of what she says is true. I listen to her show a lot on thewatcherfiles.com ...but I'm not really onboard with alot of her views. It's just a very unique perspective.

It seems to me that what we may be dealing with is demonic deception throughout the alien, ufo, religious, political, and paranormal phenomenon. Perhaps we really need to study DEMONOLOGY. What is a demon...exactly? I have indicated a willingness to be friendly with all beings in the universe. Perhaps this is a grave mistake. I'm going to take the gloves off...put on my brass knuckles...and do battle with the demonic realm...in the name of Jesus Christ...and with the power of the Holy Spirit. I will, however, keep the door open to all genuine defectors from the demonic realm. But how do we identify a genuine transition from darkness to light? How do we not get duped...over and over and over again? It seems that many of our world leaders...visible and invisible...are in bed with the demonic realm. How much trouble are we really in? I don't give a damn about staying positive and keeping the vibes up. I just want the truth. Have we continued to lie, lie, and lie some more...to stay positive and keep the vibes up?

I WANT THAT SOLAR SYSTEM EXORCISM...AND I WANT IT NOW. RIGHT NOW.

What about the concept that most things are true...and most things are BS...simultaneously? That I can read the Bible...claiming that it contains profound historical, ethical, spiritual, and theological truth...and simultaneously claiming that it is mostly BS? I believe this to be the case. I think the believers and the atheists are the most deluded people on Earth. I think the agnostics are the closest to the truth. I sort of like the image of a highly educated Anglican Agnostic...who teaches at Oxford or Cambridge...who regularly attends services at Westminster Abbey...who generally disbelieves the Bible and Christian theology...yet who privately studies the subjects we discuss in Avalon...and who knows there really are things that go bump in the night. I doubt historic theology. I doubt new age dogma. My specialty is beating about on the rocks of infidelity. There is a compelling reason why I call myself orthodoxymoron. I don't go to church anymore...but I'm thinking about going back. I like the conservative Pat Buchannan (even if he is a Knight of Malta)...who is a paleoconservative and is a fan of the Latin Mass. I liked Pope John Paul I. I liked Bishop Fulton Sheen. I liked Father Malachi Martin. But I've never been a Roman Catholic...and HUGE changes and reforms would have to occur before I would join. Having said that...I think that top level Jesuits know more about what's really going on in the universe than 99.9% of humanity. That doesn't mean that they're doing the right thing. But I really think they know what the hell is going on. But they're not talking. I think that one has to be willing to go to hell and back again...thinking about and reconsidering everything...over and over and over again. I sense the truth...but I don't know the truth. In a public in-person debate...I would be completely destroyed. I'm not a quick thinker at all. But I do think that a lot of what I have posted in Avalon is getting close to the truth...but that people much brighter and braver than I will have to be the ones who really nail down in public...what's really going on.