Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 12:32 AM   #1
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Posted Project Camelot conversation with Bill Deagle

To All Ground Crew Members: Go to Project Camelot Home page now for new audio interview with Bill Deagle. Listen well to this short burst of important info and updates asap!!! giovonni

www.ProjectCamelot.org/audio_interviews

Last edited by giovonni; 09-30-2008 at 12:16 AM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:05 AM   #2
historycircus

Default Re: Posted Project Camelot conversation with Bill Deagle

I listened just an hour ago.

It is amazing that Deagle, Deacon, Green and others feel the rapidity of events, and conjecture that bad stuff is not too far off in the future.

Sad.

We will survive (I hope). And if we do, we must reproduce society ourselves, with whoever is left.

How will we do that?
Old 09-25-2008, 04:12 AM   #3
quetzalcoatl11
Avalon Senior Member

the future will hold different potentials for each one of historycircus, I'm not concerned about the 'hows' as much as the 'what's,' such as: "in what ways can I contribute in the time I have left here on this planet, whether it be 1 year or 75 years, to positively increase within myself and others that connection to Source which allows us to get out of our own ways to the extent that Source can go to work through us." It's not a question of survival for me, in some form or another I'll be around forever, it is a matter of trying to do things right this time around. We can do better than we've done in the past, and we know it.
quetzalcoatl11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:17 AM   #4
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

"I wish it need not have happened in my time."

To which Gandalf replies: "So do I, and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:06 AM   #5
sharkmeldon
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Posted Project Camelot conversation with Bill Deagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl11 View Post
the future will hold different potentials for each one of historycircus, I'm not concerned about the 'hows' as much as the 'what's,' such as: "in what ways can I contribute in the time I have left here on this planet, whether it be 1 year or 75 years, to positively increase within myself and others that connection to Source which allows us to get out of our own ways to the extent that Source can go to work through us." It's not a question of survival for me, in some form or another I'll be around forever, it is a matter of trying to do things right this time around. We can do better than we've done in the past, and we know it.

exactly.

when you think about it, as far as wisdom goes, this time is the test of all tests. if a persons soul can still shine in the darkness of these times and be a beacon for others , then man, A+ baby, A+.
god tests our hearts.
most people are good.

the art of arts, and the science of sciences, is the mastery of evil thoughts.

thanks quetzalcoatl11, keep shinning!
sharkmeldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:17 AM   #6
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Posted Project Camelot conversation with Bill Deagle

And remember, the great conspirancy is about the Luciferians illuminati Against God and Jehoshua. That's what the idiots men (naa, just spiritually low) wants and wants you to not look at God and Jehoshua's way.

The myth who say Jeshoshua was a "ascended master" (actually non-positive-spiritual-transdimensional beings) and nothing more comes from the new age teachings.

Teilhard de Chardin was the father of that movement, did you know this man was a Jesuit? the Jesuits are illuminati, the illuminati are luciferians!

So... You are with the illuminati about the Jehoshua thing Or with Good people like Dr. Deagle, Alberto Rivera, J J Benítez, John Todd, Bill Coper and all the (real) intelligent people in human history.

Keep looking at Jehoshua! (the oposite is what the spiritually-low persons in the earth wants, ho-ho).

And if you have confidence in Him you will be fine.

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 09-25-2008 at 07:49 AM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:04 AM   #7
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

No worries my friends. Even if we lose contact with each other we are still very connected.

I'm excited to be alive during these times. We knew when we took this assignment that we would be experiencing an amazing event in history. It is those of us who have awakened that will guide those who have not.

Think of it this way, we won't have to worry about our stupid pointless jobs, we don't have to compete with each other anymore. Our biggest concern won't be about who's dating who in Hollywood or our credit card debt. Our work will be full of meaning and our connections with each other will grow.

We, all of us, will make it through these hard times, because we understand how the universe really works. We are going to learn more about ourselves then ever before. Collectively, we will reclaim our planet.

Be brave my dear soul friends, we are prepared for what is to come.

Love you all,

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:29 AM   #8
ladyluck
Avalon Senior Member

Weird as this may sound, I am so excited right now!

Yes, the uncertainty is palapable, but if we all continue to develop ourselves spiritually, phyiscally, mentally and emotionally, we will certainly use our abilities like a surfer riding the waves!

Peace, Blessings & Love to all!

Maxine
ladyluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:55 AM   #9
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

If you "buy into" the doom/gloom future you are actually guilty of cocreating it. Have you ever thought of that? Every person that "wakes up" to these kinds of scenarios are giving their attention and thus power to them.

It is not enough to just wake up to the plans of the dark side and "react" to them. One has to transcend these plans and start to envision the future you would really like to see. The very least a conscious evolved person should do if unable to transcend the plan of the dark is to let go of fear about it.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:13 AM   #10
lawlessline

Has you heard the George green interview?

There is a very important point that he makes about the set up of a ground crew. Probably the only way in which this can truely heppen. Michael St.Clair is right on the money for his Radiant zones. But the structure will be more like the mention by George Green.
The community hes to be built within the existing ones that we live. We have all choosen our place to be now. I think most of us will feel that. Now it is a case of stepping out and trying to get the little community that surrounds us to join the movement.

The tipping point is happening. If we explain about the near future possibilities and they happen. The local community where we live may follow suite. This is the only way forward. We are too late to build our little individual communities and go from there. Now is the time to wake the rest of the people arround us. No matter how stupid you feel. If the events don't happen then cool. But if they do and we have not stood up then we will be kicking our selves to the slave mines.

Lets nopt get caught with our pants down. Start spreading the love and the word locally, forget the internet. Do it locally.

Good luck to all, and let the love and force be with you.

LL
Old 09-25-2008, 12:16 PM   #11
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Posted Project Camelot conversation with Bill Deagle

Greeting's to all,
Well said LL!
Stay alert and calm. By this other light minded ones will find you. Even if its only one other. Use the Universal Laws as your guideline. By this you will Attract others that have awoken. Practice your Intent by instructing others how to create ( within the conscious mind) the New Paradign, through meditation and during the dream state dreamstate. With a multi open minded conscious union (without personnal bias and tweeking) the manifested vision of a cleansed Mother Earth will prevail; thus ending the enslavement of humankind. Of course, you know this is the mission's way to create and Allow the desired effect, for the transformation too a Balanced World, with a Harmonic vibration. Always remember to recite this creed, when initating intent of our mission, "I am a human being becoming, help me to become." Use this creed before going to sleep, meditating, and especially when tired and depressed, and in need of renewed energy and assistance from the Helpers. giovonni
Old 09-25-2008, 12:25 PM   #12
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
We will survive (I hope). And if we do, we must reproduce society ourselves, with whoever is left.

How will we do that?
I wonder how...
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:32 PM   #13
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik View Post
I wonder how...

finnaly! something im good at..
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:42 PM   #14
EpiphaMe

Wingmakers website, on the download page, read Energetic Heart... this I recommend, immerse yourself here.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:18 PM   #15
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i like the info its exciting that we can get given info to wrk with. like st clair said its a fine line to know the inof and to not get disheartened by it.. now we can all get our thinking caps on and come togehter with variuos plans. i beleive we are here to be ona spiritual and( physical in some case)_ journy together. this info is presented to us for a reason imo so we can act appopriatly to it and help us with our practical decsision making..

i think the right balance has been struck between fear of the knowledge and its use to us. most people as NASA said cant handle the truth. i can now understand why all this has been kept from us beciae its just too massive to get most people heads round..

its out job to try and wake up those most receptive to all this info. we can only do our best.remember billions will not care to know what happens. they will be the (im hopefully in the pub when it happens ) brigade or similar. we are here becaise we can use this info in a positive way. mentally , spiritually and physically. thats is after all what makes us human is it not>??
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:55 PM   #16
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

bill kerry did he allude to any possible safe areas? wil it be the entire northen hemisphere thats gonna be rough. im pretty free and can pretty much go anywhere in the world ?? if not im not bothered ill stay here. im trying to get my friends mum to purchase a boat. she has a few 100k in sterling so im like might as well spend it.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:22 PM   #17
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Posted Project Camelot conversation with Bill Deagle

Hi Pineal,
Read your idea of getting a boat. Just read a book on that very subject;
called "Safe Space" by Robert D. Miles Published by IUniverse 2003.
Go to Amazon.com search Title for review and info.
It was written with our current world crisis in mind (over 5 years ago!)
that is fully explored in this science fiction adventure story.
giovonni

Last edited by giovonni; 09-25-2008 at 09:26 PM.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:43 PM   #18
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-21-2009 at 04:21 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:01 PM   #19
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

That was tripped out! But can I just ask something, he said that he is working with homeland security and implied that being so far inside is how he has access to all this very specific info. Fair enough. But how can he be so PUBLIC about it and still be "on the inside?" How is it that "they" are allowing him to be so public about what he knows?

Is anyone else wondering this, and is there an answer, or am I missing something? Cause what he said sounds amazing.
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:31 AM   #20
EpiphaMe

snip

Last edited by EpiphaMe; 11-22-2008 at 03:22 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:28 AM   #21
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiphaMe View Post
Theresa.... it's obvious to me that whatever agendas are out there, they are purposed and that includes whistleblowers. Has their guilt just finally kicked in? are they no longer locked into their former salaries and/or created new ones w/their exposures? How is their safety assured? All valid questions.
Or are "they" giving highy tuned and potent minds something to worry about?

Please read and understand Sanat's posts - he says it brilliantly.

Dont focus on the bad stuff. Focus on what you want for the world instead.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:38 AM   #22
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
That was tripped out! But can I just ask something, he said that he is working with homeland security and implied that being so far inside is how he has access to all this very specific info. Fair enough. But how can he be so PUBLIC about it and still be "on the inside?" How is it that "they" are allowing him to be so public about what he knows?

Is anyone else wondering this, and is there an answer, or am I missing something? Cause what he said sounds amazing.

Hi Theresa,

There is a saying that the safest place to 'HIDE' is out in the 'OPEN' (Bill has written it somewhere on one of his posts)

If a person is on a public platform it is more obvious to everyone if any harm comes to the whistleblowers....

Also, in my opinion, there may be a faction of PTB who are counting on most the public not believing Mr Deagle because his info is SO MINDBLOWING!

I think he is a couragous man who is putting his neck on the line in order to expose the reality of how the public is used and to be discarded....

the first time i heard him speak, i was put off by his apparent' fire n brimstone' method of getting info out.... BUT, we all have our own path and ways of doing things. I believe he is a good man with highest intentions of waking up as many as possible from their cosy slumber.... so the public can mentally prepare for ANY eventuality ...and maybe, just maybe.....a different timeline of events could occur which wouldnt be so negative?

peace to each and everyone of us and the rest of our human race!

kate
Old 09-26-2008, 10:59 PM   #23
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

i wonder how many other sources deagle has decided to call out of the blue to give an update on what's going on. i think it's important to consider the possibility that project camelot has gotten too much attention thanks to people who have only positive things to say about the future. it's entirely possible that deagle is working for the PTB. it seems strange to me that project has been bombarded lately with messages of doom and gloom, including people with these negative message initiating contact with project camelot (unless bill and kerry had requested to talk to deagle before the recent phone call). could it be that the PTB have been trying to force as much negativity as possible into the lives of those who visit the project camelot site, trying to stear the future into the directino they desire? i'm not saying i believe this is what's happening, but it certainly shouldn't be ruled out as a possibility
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:36 PM   #24
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Many times Bill and Kerry wanted an interview with Dr. Deagle in the past.

Cheers!

"You create your world as you imagine it"
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:23 PM   #25
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
If you "buy into" the doom/gloom future you are actually guilty of cocreating it. Have you ever thought of that? Every person that "wakes up" to these kinds of scenarios are giving their attention and thus power to them.

It is not enough to just wake up to the plans of the dark side and "react" to them. One has to transcend these plans and start to envision the future you would really like to see. The very least a conscious evolved person should do if unable to transcend the plan of the dark is to let go of fear about it.
i totally agree
izz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
this is great stuff!!!