Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 12:18 AM   #26
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford promotes a new world order

Until we are ready to take control of our own affairs there will always be the problems of the past. Nothing will change until enough people stand up and say no more. It is irrelevant what we believe about the Russians, or Chinese because without them nothing can change. This is going to take citizens from every corner of the globe standing up and admitting we all have the same problem and if we dont work together then we will all share the same fate.
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:51 AM   #27
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

"What he's offering is a practical solution for a different branch of the Illuminati to take over from where the others leave off."

How is a society that is against the Illuminati their different branch?

I admit there are better plans out there than Fulford's [like outlined in the second Zeitgeist movie] but he has a pretty solid idea that would work, if it meant the required conditions.

Aparently most people who criticize him don't even know what he's talking about, as is clear from their comments. Wouldn't be bad doing a research on him first. Then people wouldn't confuse an anti-illuminati society with the Chinese government etc. Most negative comments here come from completely misunderstanding Fulford's standpoint.

Naming the thread "Benjamin Fulford promotes a new world order" is a clear proof of that.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:53 AM   #28
ATYT
Avalon Senior Member

i promote a New World Order as well .. not "The NWO" but a new order 4 the world. this "order" that we live by is horrific . i guess it works if what you want is to eliminate karma. but that would work only if you dont get to entertained
ATYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:59 AM   #29
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
Does nobody see the obvious problem of a promised overhaul of the secret government by a network of secret societies? He thinks it's a good thing! Lets exchange the western branches of the Illuminati for the eastern ones!

Fulford has stated that the Chinese feel it's their turn to run the world. This is the PR for their attempt to do it. How does exchanging one secret government for another help or change things for the better? How many times do we have to hear "it'll all be better when we're in charge" before we realise that it NEVER EVER is?

They are wrong. It isn't "their turn", it's bloody well OURS! No secret societies, no clandestine exchange of power elite, no swapping one hidden cage for another. WAKE UP! All this would do is change one set of slave masters for another!

STOP giving your power away! Take some goddam responsibility for yourselves!

Nice post
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:31 AM   #30
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by undetected View Post
The Chinese control structure is one of the pyramids. It is the one-fourth scale of the Neocons' NWO.

"The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in history." New York Times, 8-10-1973." - well known Illuminati member

feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:49 AM   #31
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

I beleive Benjamin is coming from the right place , i beleive he has a vision and he has great insight. Remember the interveiw he had with PROJECT CAMELOT. He said he didn't have a choice it was either he join a secret society or DIE, so he chose a lesser of the two evils. Now alot of things he has said are coming to pass , and my intuition tells me he's coming from love and not the darkness.

I beleive in a one world government but that government has to be there for the people and not for self interest, and it has to be totally translusant no hidden agenda no lies everything has to be up front. Countries like my own that is rich in minerals and grain and alot of other things will be able to share with the poorer nations. You see our governments have sold out to the corperations over the years and now it's got us into the mess we're in now.

May i suggest that the people on this thread go out and buy CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD book 2 . God explains it all in there i hope you understand were i'm coming from, and may the creator bless you everyday.

LOVE AND COSMIC CHRIST LIGHT TO YOU ALL
master yowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:14 AM   #32
Mrs. Robinson

I for one am [B]very[B]interested in what Mr. Fulford meant by the statement he made of China and Japan now having the "leverage" to go up against the American Military in making them release the secret technologies. I can't imagine what kind of leverage or anything else, that would shake up those 'untouchables'.

very curious tho as to what he meant by that....

blessings to all
Old 10-07-2008, 08:53 AM   #33
Inkoze
Avalon Senior Member

Good point Mrs. Robinson.

I also have to agree with SunRunner

Quote:
Does nobody see the obvious problem of a promised overhaul of the secret government by a network of secret societies? He thinks it's a good thing! Lets exchange the western branches of the Illuminati for the eastern ones!

Fulford has stated that the Chinese feel it's their turn to run the world. This is the PR for their attempt to do it. How does exchanging one secret government for another help or change things for the better? How many times do we have to hear "it'll all be better when we're in charge" before we realise that it NEVER EVER is?

They are wrong. It isn't "their turn", it's bloody well OURS! No secret societies, no clandestine exchange of power elite, no swapping one hidden cage for another. WAKE UP! All this would do is change one set of slave masters for another!

I wish the games would stop...no I think I mean Begin: GET THE NINJA SQUAUD AND TERMINATE THE MOTHERS! okay, I'm better now....

Really, I wish someone wld do something to end these peoples/reptilian/greys whatever hold on society!

It's all happening a little to slow for me....

Peace
Inkoze
Inkoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:54 AM   #34
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by undetected View Post
"What he's offering is a practical solution for a different branch of the Illuminati to take over from where the others leave off."

There is infighting on every level. You see it in elections, you see it in business- climb over the other guy to move a rung up the ladder. In the USA and UK it doesn't mean a thing who our current President or Prime Minister is, because they do what they are told. Every election is a puppet show, but that doesn't mean that the puppets don't want to win.

The guys above them don't care who wins, because they control them both. All we get is the illusion of change.

The same applies higher up the pyramid at the secret society level, the black ops level, the intelligence level, and every other level that's been identified so far.

In the same way the elections are a sideshow for the masses, Fulford's offer is the same for us. Choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil, so all we have is the illusion of choice again!

It's another set of lies and false promises for those of us who have seen through the original lies.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:33 PM   #35
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

When talking about the "Chinese," Fulford is NOT talking about the government most of the time. He is NOT talking about he Chinese ruling the world instead of the US either. I'm not even defending Fulford now, I'm pointing out again, that many people still don't get what he's saying.

To simplify things a lot, he's trying, rather than to get rid of the illuminati, to find a more peaceful solution and let them be where they are but make them change their whole policy. Spend money on feeding people instead of killing them. Compete not in who digs more oil and invades more countries, but in who helps more people and sends more food to where it's needed.

Putting aside whether that plan can work or not, he's trying the best he can with the position he has. Yet some people refuse to even listen to what's being said and get stuck on a completely nonsensical idea that Fulford wants "ze Chinese" to "rule ze world."
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:07 PM   #36
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Yes undetected you are right.

I've read this thread and seen the same problem in people's misunderstanding of what he's saying.

Yes, the Chinese government has done atrocious things in the past, but Fulfords society were the ones fighting them.
On top of that he's also not even saying he wants this chinese secret society to replace the Illuminati, he's saying the Chinese secret society is wanting, and always has wanted, peace.
They are only going to flex their assassin muscles in order to stop the Illuminati carrying out it's racial extermination plots.
They are not going to replace the Illuminati as the new power behind the scenes, rather making sure there is no power behind the scenes anymore. That there is an opportunity here and now for everything to come above board and into the open.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:23 PM   #37
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
Yes undetected you are right.

I've read this thread and seen the same problem in people's misunderstanding of what he's saying.

Yes, the Chinese government has done atrocious things in the past, but Fulfords society were the ones fighting them.
On top of that he's also not even saying he wants this chinese secret society to replace the Illuminati, he's saying the Chinese secret society is wanting, and always has wanted, peace.
They are only going to flex their assassin muscles in order to stop the Illuminati carrying out it's racial extermination plots.
They are not going to replace the Illuminati as the new power behind the scenes, rather making sure there is no power behind the scenes anymore. That there is an opportunity here and now for everything to come above board and into the open.

Give everybody $ 100,000? What, give people 100,000 worhless bits of fiat currency so they can still be manipulated by bankers and the politicians that work for them? Doesn't sound like a solution to me; just more of the same.

When someone comes forward and suggests abolishing the monetary system, I'll listen. The post that suggested that it is OUR time is right on it. The resouces of the earth belong to us all, not just the bankers.
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:36 PM   #38
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

Don't get me wrong, I am FOR bulfords Ideal but without ANY secret society,
corporate, elitist control whatsoever! Isn't this what 2012's about? Isn't 2012 about a "new world order"? From what I understand, 2012 is to be about a NEW paradigm, where each and everyone is a sovereign entity and not under ANY others control. A world of mutual ideals that are not "governed"by a small faction. I CAN NOT agree with any change of power that subjugates the many,for the whimms of the few,under any curcumstances Period!

Last edited by lehomonuka; 10-09-2008 at 03:05 PM.
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:42 PM   #39
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelovinman View Post
Give everybody $ 100,000? What, give people 100,000 worhless bits of fiat currency so they can still be manipulated by bankers and the politicians that work for them? Doesn't sound like a solution to me; just more of the same.

When someone comes forward and suggests abolishing the monetary system, I'll listen. The post that suggested that it is OUR time is right on it. The resouces of the earth belong to us all, not just the bankers.
Hey I like that post too. I don't necessarily go along with the 100,000 dollar idea either, but the point of what Fulford is getting at is that there wouldn't be the same old system of bankers and politicians to manipulate people.

There's a bigger picture to it than just taking individual points.

Although I wouldn't turn down 100,000 bucks either way. Who would, really?

Even without the banksters there has to be some kind of money though, for trading things bigger than can fit in our pockets, unless we all go back to caveman days.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:03 PM   #40
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

You want a new monetary system? You don't contribute in even a small
way,you don't eat! a mutual agreement where even those that are maybe
unable to physically participate can at lest contribute though the sharing of
ideas that would help in the continuance the whole.
I've read of Many civilizations, prior to now,where that was the norm.
Look at native cultures prior to outside influences, where Everyone contributed regardless of physical circumstances. just a thought

Last edited by lehomonuka; 10-09-2008 at 03:05 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:39 PM   #41
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

I think I may have said this before but why else would Fulford forfeit the element of surprise he supposedly had in using the triad to remove the leadership of the Illuminati? But on the other hand why did he think the leadership was in the hands of the Rockefeller family? Something has never seemed quite right with his "influence".
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:15 PM   #42
zuni

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadrious View Post
don't you know an agent when you see one?
that´s how i feel bout this naomi wolf ....she´s been to the right schools......
Old 10-08-2008, 05:03 AM   #43
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Benjamin Fulford promotes a new world order

Quote:

HELL YEA!!! Amen to that dude!
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:44 PM   #44
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

100% correct. No more bloody secrets. Just a free resource based society. No classes, no money, no more pyramids and no more bloody rulers. We lead ourselves. Individual self-responsability.

This is really frustrating. We gotta be smarter than this people.
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:08 PM   #45
mel
Avalon Senior Member

I just cannot feel and see any other alternative than to evolve as we should and be self responsible, truth can never be hidden for long as we are finding out more than ever with this quickening of the pace. Life will evolve for the better and we all need to intend and be peace. x It can be damn uncomfortable [and the , LOL] but it will work out better than ever, KNOW IT.
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:30 PM   #46
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehomonuka View Post
Read em and weep
http://www.rense.com/general77/chinsec.htm

Benjamin Fulford is promoting "meet the new boss,same as the old boss"
Did you actually read that before you posted the link?

"Benjamin Fulford is an inspiration and he deserves our thanks. "

He may not know how deep the illuminati control goes but his intentions are indeed good.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:42 PM   #47
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
Did you actually read that before you posted the link?

He may not know how deep the illuminati control goes but his intentions are indeed good.
I totally agree.

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:48 PM   #48
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Finnaly had a chance to read the rest of this.

Its hard to believe but it happens when just about ANY informer/insider/whistleblower/wellwisher speaks about their ways of improvement.

The people talking negatively towards his ideas really really are completely missing the point. He NEVER said the chinese and/or japanese secret societies would take over and run the world. He NEVER said anything about a secret society running the world.

Many of you are so blinded into trusting nobody that you fail to see good people when they show up. Guess what, even our inspirational people we look to are learning and changing their views all of the time. Im disgusted at peoples negative comments towards people. 'Oh that sounds a bit dodgy'. right we'll get rid of him and dont listen to this propaganda.... are you people out of your mind.

READ IT AGAIN

He talks about putting 'the people' in charge. HELLO! We are the people.

If you want to talk negatively about his ideas then by all means tell us what you know about the inner workings of these societies. I have a feeling Fulford has more experience than you. and his words come across much more positively.

And for the poster who was talking about power to the people, end all secret societies etc. Yes obviously I agree but thats kind of stating the obvious. What makes you believe this idea is different from his?

Many people here have completely lost the ability to look for positives in a message just because 10 percent of it sounds like a compromise. Im not even saying I trust Fulford, im saying its rubbish the way people put their negative views towards what he said as it is all positive and in our favour.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:15 PM   #49
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
Finnaly had a chance to read the rest of this.

Its hard to believe but it happens when just about ANY informer/insider/whistleblower/wellwisher speaks about their ways of improvement.

The people talking negatively towards his ideas really really are completely missing the point. He NEVER said the chinese and/or japanese secret societies would take over and run the world. He NEVER said anything about a secret society running the world.
Don't waste your energy.

That would be better take a look to the root of a all evil,
...and ask the little guy:

'What's your goal in setting up a thread with a title like this ' ?....
Just a thought....
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:56 AM   #50
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

First off, is the title of this thread "Benjamin Fulford promotes a new world order" positive or negative?
Mike J says in regard to a link I shared
"Did you actually read that before you posted the link?
He may not know how deep the illuminati control goes but his intentions are indeed good."
THAT I TOTALLY AGREE with!!! BUT! I still stand on my pervious statement " Don't get me wrong, I am FOR bulfords Ideal but without ANY secret society, corporate, elitist control whatsoever! Isn't this what 2012's about? Isn't 2012 about a "new world order"? From what I understand, 2012 is to be about a NEW paradigm, where each and everyone is a sovereign entity and not under ANY others control. A world of mutual ideals that are not "governed"by a small faction. I CAN NOT agree with any change of power that subjugates the many,for the whimms of the few,under any curcumstances Period!"!!!
A majority of the info that I posted in the links I provided,when read with an un biased mind are neither postitive or negative but are sugestive To YOUR mindset. please stop getting your panties all bunched up and maybe look at what is being typed. what you are reading Might NOT be what is meant as is the case here "Benjamin Fulford promotes a new world order" It was/ is neither a positive or a negative statement, BUT, it sure has brought about some interesting dialog why did I post the original statement and link? to say that "Benjamin Fulford promotes a new world order"

Last edited by lehomonuka; 10-09-2008 at 02:17 AM.