Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-27-2008, 03:47 PM   #51
Suriel

Wink Re: for ground crew NOT moving anywhere

Sky Otter,

I watched that video with Dranvulo and I have to say, I connected with this guy. It is very good material. Thanks for the link. I also found his personal website and bookmarked it.

I also look forward to the mayan book that will be published around 2012.

Peace.
Old 09-27-2008, 04:00 PM   #52
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: for ground crew NOT moving anywhere

i think this is a real serious issue. with all the best intentions this site is put in to life, there is a real chance that wrong forces make use of this platform.

what is the purpose, who are we serving. in forming groups about survival, i realy think the focus is not directed in a healthy way, fear should never be the guide. finally we are waking up, shaking lose governments etc. now lets not fall into the same trap by following changelings, or any source outside ourselves.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:11 PM   #53
Molly
Avalon Senior Member

This thread reflects my thinking of late.

one light on earth changes and 'where to be' came from Bashar, the channel that says, follow synchronicity and you'll be where you are meant to be.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=bashar&hl=en

If Time itself is ending, then we need not fear death on this plane (though I know it's natural and I have it too). But I"m trying to reach for the idea that we'll have choices wherever we are, and if we slip through the doorway (death), what will matter most is what's in our hearts. And how we've lived our lives.

my family doesn't have a clue about all this, and I might need to guide them through the chaos. it is about 'dying' ultimately, and trusting that a new life is awaiting each of us. I sense my life has been an initiation of sorts, to be of service to others.
Some of us have that sense of service to those that are not aware yet, but will be. Maybe it's a matter of each person tuning into their own synchronicities, signs, inner calls, meeting of kindred spirits, and see where they are led. Radiant zones sound heavenly, and I like the idea of creating one whereever you are, naked in the field...lol.

We have a trip (coincidentally?) to the mtns soon, and i'm full of acceptance about where i am -- the rest just remains to be seen and experienced.

I appreciate all your comments!
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:52 PM   #54
SHAMANKA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote Molly-If Time itself is ending, then we need not fear death on this plane (though I know it's natural and I have it too). But I"m trying to reach for the idea that we'll have choices wherever we are, and if we slip through the doorway (death), what will matter most is what's in our hearts. And how we've lived our lives.-
Oh Molly well said and spot on!!
I have just read through the comments here and feel totally inspired, PHEW.. THAT is what we are here for is it not? This is really about connecting and networking ideas globally, striking a baLance between preparedness and survivalist thinking, pragmatism, awareness without sinking into deep despair.
Imagine someone stumbling on this forum who has only just got curious, so much of it would overwhelm and also seem like a sort of "Beautiful mind" scenario..
I have trouble sometimes with what my own intution shows and tells me, then I see and read some of the stuff others are experiencing and I laugh out loud with recognition and relief.
I happpen to think we are in grave danger of loosing our sense of humour (and joy and wonder).
Now that really would be distaster, and I say this because I do feel at times I take myself and all this far to seriously.
I think henry Deacons Quotes are amazing..I also love what Bob and Marcia say about life times, its in the Bhudda's teachings also, a sense of perspective is a good thing..maybe all this happened before and maybe this time we will get it right..
As far as service is concerned being the only sibling in my family, in this country and the one who chose to stay and give someone in her later years a good quality of life, I think I am already doing a good job there..If I can help others in other ways in the future I will..I know I will be shown what to do as things unfold, my intuition grows ever stronger.. as I am sure is happening for everyone else.. here are HEnry's quotes again to pass along..love to all...
"If people want peace, they will have peace.

Think peace, Talk peace, Speak peace, See peace".

"If someone is instilling fear.. Avoid them".

"We will have peace and harmony if we wish for it and we turn our focus,

attention and efforts in the direction of peace, cooperation and harmony".

"learn how to relax"

"Your thoughts mold (form the matrix) the world you live in.

A Great Peace will soon be here.

Think of it and work towards bringing that peace about.

Turn your gaze in the direction you wish to travel.

Help others to look in that same direction....
See that wonderful world ahead and move towards it now.

This is your Key".

"The "negative" aspects will disappear if you turn On the Light.

If one continues to think, talk, focus, pray, etc. - with focus on the dark ...

the dark will appear to have control.

You will only "feed" it by fighting against it or by praying to get rid of it!

Fear and thoughts of war will ONLY hold you captive.

Darkness is the absence of Light. Darkness is Not the opposite of Light.

They are NOT opposing forces.

Darkness is akin to ignorance (lack of understanding the true nature of

things).
Light is like Knowledge.

Photos and Images of conflict or war only aid to trap minds in a state of

illusion, fear and ignorance.

Read what is above and Wake UP !
Please

This is for You. not for me".

"THINK PEACE.. and you WILL CREATE PEACE".

"There will be Sunshine and much better times ahead.... quite soon".

"Let's help each other to continue bringing More happiness and optimism

to this realm.

Share your optimism with everyone you meet.

Remember the Butterfly Effect.

Hugs"

-Henry Deacon

SHAMANKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:57 PM   #55
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

For me, the moving to these zones will only be a last resort. A final option.
Hopefully, we won't need this "final option" and we can stay and help our loved ones. Time will reveal what actions need to be taken.

Live Love,
Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:10 PM   #56
mysticmom

I think it is much more important HOW you live than WHERE you live.

I always seem to be near ground zero in life events. I can't get out of Bedford Falls ( a reference to George Baily in It's a Wonderful Life).

Many of us will find ourselves in an area where we can help raise the vibrations of that very space by living the loving example and Dreaming the new dream.

Follow your heart and you will choose correctly for you.

Move forward with an open heart and positive, grateful attitude and
your vision will be clearer and broader allwoing you to find unimaginable resources where ever you find yourself.

I love you all. Live Love. <3
Old 09-27-2008, 05:25 PM   #57
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks again Kyle for starting this thread -- it is definitely a topic that has been overshadowed by the more zealous, fear-based ideas of fleeing to allegedly "safe" areas.

As I've been hashing this topic around in my mind, something occurred to me: Let's imagine, for just a moment, that the worst case scenario DOES happen in the near future, whether it's a natural disaster or a man-made event --- what would The Powers That Be want the surviving people to do? I venture to say that they would actually WANT us to leave our homes, to travel long distances to join others in large groups in concentrated geographical areas. Why? Because we would be easier to pick off, round up for camps and/or simply kill. If surviving people chose to stay where they are (assuming their homes are still in tact, of course), they would be much more difficult to locate and control. Personally, I would think that the idea of people peppered throughout all of the planet, living in their homes or, at the very least, on land they are familiar with, hunkered down (and possibly armed), eating from their home-grown gardens, drinking purified water, etc, etc, would be a worst case scenario for THEM, for The Powers That Be.

After reading these posts and with all of the research I have done in the past year, it always seems to come down to one thing: personal responsibility. So, in my opinion, staying where we are, learning how to not only survive, but flourish, in a new, balanced and natural way would be the ultimate "rebellion," instead of running scared and hoping that someone ELSE will "save" us.
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:28 PM   #58
HHWV

Though all of us are experiencing the stress and emotional instability generated by the conditions accumulating as current events, don't lose the ability to remember we are all in it together. Only now are we aware, by being awakened, that something more is needed. When we started our education, was this a lesson in school you were taught. No! Are we teaching our students today about these subjects and the consequances that may unfold? No!! Or if we are, I'm sure it's not the major subject. We are now the teachers, that will go out and educate the mass, on what should be done on earth as a reflection of that which is in heaven. Problem is, this isn't anything new. Every generation since the beginning has done the exact same thing, only presented in the way and time, best suited for the digestion of the food taken in. You have always been here, and so choose to return if you wish. You are not here for yourself, but for each and everyone of us that need you.Would you choose all of this for yourself? Knowing how messed up and totally confused most are at this point? Probably not. So this as logic, means your here for others, as others are here for you. Think about this for a moment, when we'ren't you? Do you ever have a memory that you aren't, or that you never were. No!! nor will you ever. You always are, and you will always be. As soon as we hit critical mass (and we're just about there) thoughts will be different, noticibly so. Where we are today is the battle between what use to be, and what's going to be. Your choice is, what do you want? what use to be, or what is? Your inner you will tell, then you will proceed. Rather go or stay, it's not going to be right or wrong, it's the way it is; period. Use what you know, with those that know it (or should be said; HIM) and all is well; period. There's no more time for lies or lying, and the look on a persons face is going to tell you. We are here for each other, like we always were, and we will always be. What's so nice about the time we're in, we have the ability, within one second, to let everyone of us know everywhere, we all love each other. Whether they like it or not, that's what true power is, and always will be....LOVE. Love it and Live it, it's your life; Eternal. Respectfully to you all. HHWV there's no one else like him, there's only 1 me!!! I AM.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:40 PM   #59
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

Thank you ClarkKent... My sentiments exactly.
Here is a quick story of some related experiences with fear vs hope I've had.

I have overcome alot of fear in my life... the loss of my femural artery and the ensuing 11 bypass surgeries to save my leg. They all failed.

I finally accepted my fate, sobered up and lost the fear. I began to meditate on my subtle energy body as well as emotional body. I proved the top docs at UCLA Gondular Vascular, San Francisco State, Cedars Sinai wrong and kept my leg. From starting at less than 60% circulation in my "bad, sans-artery" leg, I was able to visualize healing energy that actually turned minor collateral circulation of the adjacent veins into a wide circulatory sytem that has resulted in a 95% recovery.

I realized that anything is possible.
I began to connect with my dream voice... and ultimately memories of past lives and even premonition dreams. I now have so many synchronicities occuring everyday that I trust my higher self completly. For if anything gnarly was coming down the pike, I know I would be warned accordingly.

Over and over I have prayed for information regarding my family's fate if I stay in L.A. versus following the fear route and moving far away. The following is a quick synopsis of the resulting dreams I had:

I see bombs going off all around me. I am in a seemingly third world country. I have lost my family and am desperatly searching for them as I slog my freakishly heavy back pack around that is laden with gold/silver and basic survival supplies.
I come around a corner to a boy no older than 16 in fatigues. I am unarmed... by design. An automatic rifle is held to my head as all my precious metals (which took years to amass) are gone in less than 10 seconds. All hope is lost and I am left crying in the mud begging the Infinte Creator for a "redo."

Instantly I am back on my property in L.A., My house is on fire (this happens every 8 years or so out here in the Santa Monica mtns). I am setting up the gas powered fire pump when my girlfriend literally floats out of the sky and hugs me. She says, "remember your training, there is much more now" and she motions skyward. The clouds break and an indescribable golden heavenly light appears across the entire sky. I feel a very real tingling rush in my chest; the same rush I get in my dreams right before I begin to fly. I have feelings of pure bliss, pure safety, pure love.

I awoke flabbergasted. I immediatly began to ask again for clarification on the dream... would we ALL be alright? At that moment I realized that a small bird (a bush tit) had some how found its way into my bedroom. It calmly looked quizically at me with its head cocked. "Messaged recieved" I said aloud. I looked at the clock; 11:11. (much more verification was recieved but it would be superflous to recount it here).

I believe whole heartedly that one traverses a very fine line when dealing with preparedness vs survivalism. Over and over again, I am given clear signs that the most important thing I can be doing right now is losing my fear and anger at the PTB through meditation and building my light body. In meditation, I realize that everyone's fate is of their own choosing. Everyone's "truths" are different, therefore, I can only speak for myself.

A simple sentence pops into my head when I revisit these fears: "Failing to prepare is not the same as preparing to fail."

For now, I stay... yet I will pay close attention to my inner guidance for any changes.
Thats my two cents worth of ramblings... Thanks.
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:08 PM   #60
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I for one will not be going anywhere i feel unless i am under a real threat from authorities, army or police.
When i am forced into that situation i will have to rethink my plan but for now i am happy to sit back and see what happens.
I can not buy gold or silver i do not have the finances to do so, i will barter for what i need. i do have a lot of experience in many things though and will give my knowledge when it is needed.
I do intend to bring my sister nearer she lives quite away from me, i will not let her cope on her own.
I have some ideas put in place now and will take steps when i feel it is right.
I do not fear what the future brings, i know in my heart even if this all goes down really bad that we will overcome this time.
As was said before in this thread there are many parallels of this world, i have felt myself slipping in and out of many lately, perhaps i will find one with an alternate ending i hope you will to.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:23 PM   #61
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
hi folks,
heres a thought-
wont people need people like us, who know what the government is really up to? wont people need calm and spiritual people to help guide them through the chaos and organize and work to get through the times ahead?

is it service to others if you abandon everything you know and who you love to go to some remote place and hope you dont die? or is that service to self?
earth has many different futures and realites, why choose the most damaging one? why give your energy to it? heres a quote from gregg braden (google the name to find out about him)

-kyle

Awesome post kyle, many good points overall.

I would have to agree with you. It seems like a paradox to most people, on one hand they feel that if they left their families and their friends to go live in a 'survival community' they would be servicing themselves whilst leaving their loved ones in the lurch.

- I suppose you could say that the key here is intent? If someone moves to just preserve their own life, without any care for sharing their knowledge and experience with future generations in an attempt to make some sort of positive progression then its apparently a selfish act. And im quite sure that these people wont get very far regardless of their knowlege or experience, in tought times it is essential to have the help of others, and when one has a service to self state of mind they will find that there are not many people willing to help them.

And then on the other hand, if by leaving their families and friends with the intent of sacrificing their lives for the good of future generations they would be doing a great service to hummanity through preserving their skills and their knowledge so that when we do rebuild society we will be equiped with the experience that will ensure we do not repeat the same mistakes.
- This is essential. It cannot be stressed enough that without good spiritual people we may survive but only to repeat the same mistakes.

Some people must make this sacrifice, but the only question is who?

I'm stimmied as to what i should do. I have my family and friends here, but i would leave them in a heartbeat and sacrifice myself for futures generations.

But ;

* How do we really know that something is going to happen?

This must be overcome to make any progress. Ive been exposed to a lot of information on probable futures, and its safe to say that the majority of people have a very negative expectation for the not so distant future.

But how can we be sure, it feels like being stuck in a rut. Something inside me is calling to take action, but i dont know what action to take. It seems so much easier to stay here and go out with a flash. But.. gah, this is the most difficult and uncertain situation ive ever been faced with in my short years here. I know that i would take that action, if i could be certain about the outcome.

What happens if we abandon our families and leave our posts only to find out that i was all done unneccesarily.

Please, thoughts on this would be very welcome.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:38 PM   #62
Molly
Avalon Senior Member

Accipiter Phi, that is such a moving testimonial.

I woke up back in June withe very clear thought, "I have six months to Live!" It gave me a sense of urgency about preparation, which I've done, but also, mixed feelings about what I've done with my Life.

Maybe like someone with a terminal illness, I've gone through regret, melancholy, a sense of loss, completion of past relationship issues, and coming now to more acceptance and joy. I can't see the future, but I know this awareness of something pending has Brightened the colors, and made the peaceful moments so full.

The postings about n. america being a smoking hole, then bye bye off to S. America felt somehow off and of a limited perspective (we are all limited in our perspective, since we can't see the many future possibilities). The veils are thinning, so maybe there's another world even more lush and loving than this one....and that awaits us at the right moment. I've started to visualize a farm and have it so clearly in my mind's eye.... Trust (something I have to remind myself 87 times a day since my red-alarm for pending trouble is going off.)

I am drawn to stories of courage in the face of death lately. Like sophie scholl of the white rose....during the 30s, this german student spoke of finding beauty amidst the horrors, and her last words were, The Sun Still Shines.

I want to build up the courage and awareness of myself as infinite....experimenting with creating reality, and willing to place this fleeting life in the service of a greater cause, all the while knowing i will live on no matter what. and so will you! there is nothing to fear..... (88th time, lol)
Old 09-27-2008, 08:24 PM   #63
Molly
Avalon Senior Member

Forgot to say, thanks Shamanka for those inspiring words, and to everyone on this amazing thread....I am so heartened by what you all are saying. Maybe we'll meet up and have a big larf over all this at some future point.

I came across this today, and the response to the urge to 'get out of Dodge.'
A vision of the many future dimensions of Earth...just more food for thought.

Being the peace we want to step into:

MY JOURNEYS INTO THE FUTURE AND THE GREAT HARVEST OF SOULS

---- by Tom Smith

Contents:

Good-bye To Earth - The Journey Begins
The Destination Planets
The Third Dimension
The Fourth Dimension
The Fifth Dimension and Beyond
Return Visits To Earth
When And Other Information

After having read all the changes and potential changes to the Earth, many may feel it is time to "get out of Dodge". Many will do just that, as they have chosen these times to make their transition. But many more will remain to be an integral part of the changes. Actually all of us are part of the changes. Whether you believe it or not, we have all "signed on" for this adventure, for as many reasons as there are humans.

In the channeling of July 15, 1992, the Sun God mentioned that I and others have traveled into the future. Indeed, I have been privileged to have taken such journeys, and have seen us leave the Earth to live elsewhere. I have seen some of what is ahead for the Earth and humankind. I have been allowed to see the Master Plan in motion.
Part of my divine plan is to write and teach the truths. Therefore, I am writing about some of my experiences as I become a part of the transformation of spaceship Earth as she prepares for her final cleansing. Where do each of us go and what is it like when we get there? This is some of what I am about to tell you.

After some thought about which approach to take, I decided to present my future travels as they impressed me, as I was there. It is written as it was happening - in the present. It is my sincere hope that each of you can feel my experiences for yourself and not be fearful of them. It is my intent to convey what it will be like for me to leave the Earth and all of my possessions behind, and to settle on a distant planet, in a new home and in a new surrounding. It is not intended to be presented as an emotional experience, although I certainly had mixed emotions. All those that I saw or talked with during my future travels showed no fear about what is to occur, or what had already taken place. With the many changes in Earth energies, as well as "777" universal energies, all changes are now occurring at an accelerated pace.
By the time the Great Harvest of Souls arrives, most of us will have a totally different mindset than now. Much of what you read here and hear from others will not be as "far out" as it may now seem.

This is not intended to be a thorough description of what I have seen and felt in the future. My journeys are not the purpose and focus of this book. Besides, as much as I have been privileged to see, I did not get the full "tour," at least that I can recall at present.
This is not channeled material, yet I asked for guidance as I have tried to communicate some of what I have seen, heard and felt. I also asked for assistance in editing what I have written. It is not my wish to exaggerate what I have been witness to, nor invent any of it, nor even use someone else's experiences. At my request, the Sun God has assured me that what I have written is as I have experienced.

Good-bye To Earth - The Journey Begins

It is obvious to all of us that it is time to leave. There is no fuss, as each of us quietly walks to the meeting place. We have only what we can easily carry in our arms. Most of us have come to realize the true value of letting "things go" and of trusting. There are many of us gathered around talking quietly. We are excited nevertheless, for this is a new experience for us. We don't know exactly what to expect. But it is a subdued excitement. At the same time we are not nervous. There are children and they play, yet our entire demeanor and movement is like a prayerful action, a real-life-ceremony. We don't particularly want to leave the Earth, since this is our home. We love the Earth. But we also understand the joyful feelings of the Earth as she is very close to taking that big leap into another realm of her own. She is graduating into the 5th dimension. It is necessary for us to honor and respect her desire to do this, and we must leave while she finishes the house cleaning that she must do as final preparation for her new look. We understand. We also realize many will some day return to once again coexist in love and harmony with the Earth. But for now, we are to continue our growth and development on another "Earth planet."

There is much space craft activity, as there has been for the last week or so. Our space friends have been busy with their final preparations to ease our concerns. We have met with our space friends as they explained what is to happen and how we are to be leaving. They are available anytime we need them. They answered all the questions we had. In fact our space friends have encouraged us to talk among ourselves to make certain we understand and have no more questions or concerns. Of course we all have concerns simply because it is a totally new experience. Our parents and teachers have never prepared us for times like these. We are truly the pioneers of new frontiers.

So we have concerns, but each of us seems to accept what is unfolding.
Many are really happy with it. There have been so many changes to the Earth that none of us are certain what might happen next. I have been more prepared than most for the Earth changes, but it is not always so easy to watch and feel the cleansing power of the rain, wind, the Earth quaking and poles shifting. You know deep down that these have been necessary for the good of Earth and us as well. However, we still live in the physical and some physical changes are easier to accept than others. Nevertheless, we accept and move on. We all prefer a quieter time, a time when we do not have to worry about the next major change that might affect our living patterns. At the same time most of us have adjusted very well to our new ways of living off the land and helping each other. There is much satisfaction and true sharing in doing this.
So we are ready to leave.

There are about 30 of us waiting for the craft to pick us up. I live in a thinly populated area. There are families of us clustered together.
This is also the way many of us want to continue on our new planet as soon as this is possible. As the craft quietly comes down for us, we become deadly silent. This is it, good-bye to our Mother Earth.
The craft lands close by and our space friends from the Pleiades come out and welcome us aboard. They are filled with great love for us and the Earth. Our small group is of a similar vibration, and we will be going together. Our space friends make us feel very comfortable with their loving ways. We quickly become more upbeat.

Our craft lifts off and in a few moments we are approaching the mother ship, the one that will actually take us on our journey. The mother ship is huge. I do not estimate dimensions well, but I will say it is 10-15 stories high and stretched as far as I can see, at least from my vantage point. It is 10 miles long, I am told, and the equivalent of 20 stories high. "There are others orbiting the Earth as well," says our space friends. The ships have been especially constructed for this great day. This is called the period of the Great Harvest of Souls. Each on the Earth will be taken aboard a similar vessel as the Earth is ready for her graduation. Those who are sensitive to different vibrations remark of joyous vibrations and music coming from the Earth. In fact many of us hear celestial music as it plays in the background. The Earth is not sad to see us leave, as she knows many will return in a relatively short time and live in perfect harmony with her as light-bodied humans.

I do not recall much about our flight to our destination planet. It does not take long. I am told that it could be quicker. The space friends on board are using this time for some teachings and assistance to those who wish to have it. We are given another overview of what to expect when we land. Since most are still used to routines, we are given specific directions on what to do. We are told not to worry about remembering everything, since there will be sufficient opportunities to hear it again when we land.

The Destination Planets

Each of us is taken to a destination planet that relates most closely to our individual vibration. Our space friends easily and instantly determine where each of us belongs. There is absolutely no way to fool them. We just cannot suddenly pretend that we are of a very "high vibration" and are super loving person. We are who we are.
Our space friends do not judge us. They simply direct each of us to the appropriate place, and they do so in a most loving way. A person of a lower vibration is not allowed to proceed to a higher vibrational destination. However, a person of a higher vibration may choose to remain in a lower level, in case they wish to remain with another individual, for instance. I did not see this happening, but we were told ahead of time that this would be allowed.

Those wishing to continue their growth, in what is still referred to as the "3rd dimension," are going to a planet occupied by people of similar beliefs. Regardless of each persons' vibration, we take with us the same knowledge, wisdom, love, lack of love, and attitudes that we had before our departure. These will be neither enhanced nor avoided, due to the move itself. If there is joy in seeing the Sun rise or set, this will not change. If there is hate and prejudice towards others or self, this too will not change, unless we decide to change these attitudes ourselves. If there is a need for material pleasures, this will also be reflected on the new planet.

There is a destination planet for those who are at the 4th dimensional level. These, too, will be given the opportunity to develop in a place where they are free from the vibrations of those in the 3rd and 5th dimensions.

There are also new homes for those who have elevated themselves to the 5th dimensional level and higher. Primarily these consist of those who have very deliberately raised their vibrations as the Earth has raised hers. Included here are those who have agreed to be the seed for those light-bodied humans who will some day return to live in perfect harmony with the planet Earth.

There are inconveniences for most, as you might expect under the circumstances, particularly those who have chosen the 3rd and 4th dimensional growth patterns. Those above the 4th are not so much into many of the physical realities of the Earth, so they adjust easier to their new home. Many of the Earth changes have helped prepare us for the kinds of experiences presented to us. Most seem to adjust very quickly to their new home. There is already some housing waiting for us, as well as other structures. All those who are positive and forward thinking quickly set aside their homesickness as soon as they realize the love and friendliness of their new home.
The Third Dimension

In visiting those on the 3rd dimensional planet, I notice how well adjusted and happy the people seem. My perception is that these people are still into their old paradigms, which is all right for them.
Despite having made their choice for this move, most were still skeptical about being able to maintain their old belief systems, including religion. However, I see many churches and places of worship already in use. So, it is secure and reassuring to them that those freedoms are to continue. Aside from the separation and loss of possessions, most appear to be seeing this as a very rewarding experience. It is bringing people together moreso than they could have imagined. All is not roses however, since overall attitudes have not changed, but many good things are already happening.

There are no obvious differences between this new home and the Earth. The atmospheric conditions are slightly different but everyone has adjusted to them. The air is lighter, much like that at higher elevations on Earth. Most people are still living in large, wooden community-type buildings, with winding stair cases - very Victorian and quite beautiful. These were already in place when they arrived.
By choice, many others have begun moving out into the countryside to establish their own homes. It requires much hard work, but this too, is one of the 3rd dimensional beliefs.

As I move about on the new 3rd dimensional planet, I see green trees, flowers, green grass, birds and hills. It is warm and sunny and the days are about as long as on Earth. As more and more of the "Earth systems" have been implemented, it has become even more like home. Since we left all possessions behind, everyone starts out with the same level of wealth and power. However, it doesn't take long for some to exert themselves in leadership and dominating roles. There are plenty of local, national and inter- national leaders and "government" heads from Earth who have chosen this path as well. So, many of these assume their natural roles which seems to please most people. But there is an excellent opportunity to make everyone equal.

The Fourth Dimension

The planet which those already in the 4th dimension are destined for, is also similar to Earth, but there are some differences, namely in attitudes and technology. For instance, I am traveling around the city in a vehicle that is powered by solar energy. It is not a very stylish conveyance, but is comfortable and has large windows all around. As I listen to one of the radio stations, I am pleasantly surprised to hear upbeat music and a very positive sounding DJ.
The songs are pleasant, uplifting and positive in nature. They are happy sounding. Obviously these people have learned the importance of sound, particularly through happy and upbeat music. I have not heard a single sad song, or songs about a lost love.

Except for the hum of a few "car" engines, the city is quiet. As far as I can tell, the single source of power is from the Sun. The people appear to be happy overall. but serious as well. They are at this vibrational level by choice, yet I hear one person questioning his decision to come here, as he thinks of the old days. He is a young former stockbroker who is trying to find his way in his new home.
Perhaps he is a little lonely. I am sure he will soon quit relating to the materialistic ways of old and move into a more deliberate path of light.

The people have become very adept at recognizing a new vibration among them. Without exception, each person comments on my vibration as we meet. Most ask if I am new here. I observe healings by light while touring a "doctors" office. Part of the exam consists of looking into a hand held optical device which produces light patterns.
This in turn is correlated to the person's current level of development, with options given for future growth. Although unique to each, the evaluations seem to produce similar results for those of similar vibrations, at least for those I saw. A very caring doctor is also doing some individual light healing with a small light projecting device.
There is a sincere interest on the part of this doctor to assist everyone who has asked for his help. The doctor becomes aware of my presence and is somewhat surprised by my visit.

I am told there are other life forms of similar vibration who are also using this as a "staging or phase-in" planet. As with we humans, they will remain here for as long as they choose, perhaps an entire lifetime, or until they raise their vibrational level to the 5th dimension.
I have not seen any of the non-humans. I am told they will remain in the background until we new arrivals have adjusted moreso to our surroundings. As I understand it, this planet is a temporary home for those who choose to continue their growth beyond the 4th dimension.
There are no time limits here. I am told that there are an infinite number of degrees within each dimension, which allows for either slow, quick, or unlimited growth, depending on the individuals' needs.
This is in contrast to the former Earth paradigm, where many levels of vibration were co-existing together, which made it more difficult for those existing on the upper and lowers ends.

The Fifth Dimension and Beyond

There are people on Earth who are prepared to move into the 5th dimensional level or higher. My journeys included some of these planets. but I will not detail these at this time. I will say that as our vibratory rates rise to higher levels, that our physical bodies will begin to change in very subtle ways, becoming more and more rarefied. The type and quantity of food we require will also change.
These physiological changes begin as we move into the 4th dimension and become even more pronounced as we approach the 5th. It is while in the 5th dimension that the transmutation from a more dense physical body to a lighter body occurs. It is not an instant process, though. It is the light body that will return to live in peace and harmony within the new 5th dimensional Earth. I do not know how long the transmutation process will require, but it is not long in time- space terms, perhaps 50-150 years. As of this writing, the process has already begun. But it will begin in earnest when many of the 11-12 year olds' born in 1992 (and earlier) have children of their own.
Their children will inaugurate the inception of light-bodied humanity.
Each succeeding generation of offspring will be less dense and of a higher vibration.

Return Visits To Earth

I have returned to Earth on several occasions, and each visit has shown marked change from the first. One visit is soon after the Great Harvest of Souls. Everything is abandoned. It is like a ghost town as depicted in the old wild west movies. I walk into several homes and they are just as they were left. Some still have food on the table. Many refrigerators are filled with food. It is all spoiled, as there is no electrical power. The impression is that everyone was prepared to leave when the time came, and there was no fanfare or attempts to exert unnecessary efforts towards things that were not to be taken.

On another visit, the final cleansing process has begun. From close proximity to the Earth, I can see the destruction of all man-made structures. Most of the large and tall buildings have already been leveled by myriad prior Earth changes. Now I am able to see great slabs of concrete roadways and bridges being churned up by invisible forces. Intense heat and other types of energies are being applied, literally dissolving and breaking them down into a more natural state. These then are to become a part of the surrounding nature.
Our space friends are assisting with the cleansing efforts. As I move across the countryside, I see craft hovering over the different structures. They are applying energy beams that disintegrate the objects. I am told that nothing is lost. These disintegrated objects are converted to another form of energy that can either be utilized within the Earth's atmosphere, or that dissipate into space beyond Earth. Chemicals harmful to the Earth and radioactive materials are being neutralized and rendered harmless. It is easy to understand why it was necessary for us to leave while the cleansing takes place.

The light-bodied humans that return to Earth will have no need for the human-made physical structures. They will travel by thought and will not have any need for a physical transportation system.
Their energy field will be self-regulated, so there will be no need for shelter. The efforts of the Earth and our space friends' energies are directed in the most loving way to return the Earth to a place of natural beauty. It is to be a beauty that will support the vibration of a 5th dimension planet, a planet of clean, fresh air and clean waterways. It is to be a planet with brilliant snow white poles and verdant forests.

My final visit finds a Mother Earth that is of breathtaking beauty.
As I approach her, I can see a clear, well defined, uninterrupted auric field. Beneath her aura is an atmosphere of rich clean air.
Missing are the gases and pollutants of the 3rd dimensional human era. The countryside is now covered with lush green trees, beautiful bushes and ground covers, and multicolored wild flowers of every variety. The waters are flowing in a rhythmic fashion and are clean, sparkling and spring-like clear. The musical chords of ecstatic vibrations are everywhere reflecting the total planetary harmony.
There are echoes of love - seen - heard - felt - as the Earth, the Mother of all Her planetary life, and the totality of Her life systems are all at-one-ment. It is a physical beauty that was only dreamed of before the advent of the Great Harvest. Mother Earth is more loving, fresh looking, radiant and magnificent. She is ready to welcome home those humans who have been preparing themselves for this time. A great homecoming celebration is being prepared as Mother has much love she wishes to share.

"When" and Other Information

An obvious question is "When is the Great Harvest of Souls to occur?"
I do not know. This has not been shared with me, although I believe we will be told in advance. In one sense it has already begun, just as the Earth changes have begun. One reason we are not being told is because there is not a definite schedule. The entire process is directly related to the energies and collective consciousness of humankind and the Earth. The Great Harvest of Souls WILL occur, but the exact date is not known. There is a probable time, but Earth is a free-will zone and we have many choices to make along our spiritual paths that will have an affect. I was told it will most likely occur in my childrens'
lifetime. In 1992 when I was told this, their ages were 24 and 23, respectively. I do know that the date will not be a surprise to us, as we will be kept informed.

Another concern will be that of pets, or animals in general. I do not recall seeing a single animal during my future travels. Perhaps I saw them and do not remember, since I was really focused on the human factors. However, this much I have been told: most animals will not remain on the 5th dimensional Earth, but they will be going with humankind. All present, Earth life-forms, in particular the animal kingdom, are compliments to and energy balancers for, humanity. This is one reason for their creation. The animals are at a different spiritual level than are humans, and will maintain that relative relationship as components of universal balance. Therefore, humankind will continue to share their life experiences with those of animals.

Others may be concerned about those who are bedridden, under medical care, in wheel chairs, blind, in prison or whatever condition and situation that may be imagined. The Great Harvest of Souls is for all souls, not just those who are physically and mentally "competent."
Between now and this miraculous event, humankind will be going through tremendous and rapid growth. Many major illnesses and ailments may be cured, as our own physiology reflects the Earths'
vibrational changes. We will begin to realize how we can control the physical with the mental, and how to manifest our thoughts quickly.
Many of us will cure our own ailments, but for those who do not, for whatever reasons, rest assured that all those on the Earth will be taken to their new home. Neither the Sun God nor our space friends who will be assisting, will judge us in any regard, whether it be spiritually, physically or mentally. They offer us only the pure love that they now experience.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:55 PM   #64
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Otter View Post
hi guys

this was posted elsewhere and i just watched Drunvalo Melchizedek

at the very end after he speaks of the mayans writting their own book
he says that it is a wonderful time and
if you are in you heart not your head you can stand in a field naked and be fine...
i like this thought a lot better ..and also interesting how he says the hopi say they come from the mayans...it's all very interesting
waving
D

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/drunvalo.htm

Awesome video! A must watch! I must admit I have been getting bogged down a bit, but this video brought me right back up. Very pertinent to the topic of this thread! Enjoy!

Cheers
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:25 PM   #65
LotusEarth
Avalon Senior Member

"The priveledge of a lifetime is being who you are."

-Joseph Campbell
LotusEarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:06 PM   #66
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

"safe is NOT a relative, of fear"
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:10 PM   #67
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

I get along i get along, iii get along i get along , singin my song!

I get along just singing my song people tell me im wronnng... **** em.

Just wanted to share

Last edited by Argante; 10-01-2008 at 04:46 PM. Reason: vulgarity
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:30 PM   #68
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this thread.

We are all walking radiant zones.

These days each walk down the street is an exercise in that. When you smile at someone it may be the first smile that someone sees that day and can uplift and change them. I know that there is more to radiant zones than smiling - just an illustration.

NOW you are exactly where you are meant to be NOW.

In the flow of events you may need to move, then your heart/soul/intution will guide you.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 09-28-2008 at 12:04 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:33 PM   #69
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

=
Since Drunvalo Melchizedek was mentioned I thought I would share that he was present when the Mayan Elders at a Gathering (Nov 25 - Dec 9, 2007) as I understand it 25 Elders were given the job of writing a book translating certain pictures and their glyphs. I think they are doing this also to preserve some of this knowledge. I have not heard anything about the progress of the book so far. But it might be very interesting.

Also I believe that Drunvalo is going to be at the April 2009 Gathering in Arizona for those interested.
=
Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:34 PM   #70
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for everyones posts there has been really inspiring and touching insights !
thanks for sharing everyone.

and susan i hope you dont misunderstand, im not saying trying to be safe is fearful, the thoughts on this thread are of safety and peace of mind through turbulent times if you cant flee to the few areas on the planet deemed safe or radiant.

someone else said, and i agree---that your state of mind is whats the most important, not necessarily where you are. i think the story of a doctor telling you that prepare for the worst and then using your mind to change that gloomy prediction is a perfect testament to this.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:38 PM   #71
Sky Otter

Merlyn

he speaks of the book and how it is doing in this vid and also mentions the gathering in april in sedona..

if it is open to the public i am thinking of making a trip..although i really don't like to leave my little piece of paradise..

wavin at ya

dian

Last edited by Sky Otter; 09-27-2008 at 11:41 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:43 PM   #72
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

Right on, ClarkKent for starting this thread!

Right on, Suriel for pointing out that the Earth is sentient and is protective of those who love and protect Her!

Right on, Accipiter-Phi for creating (literally from nothing, I might add) a whole new venous system for your beleaguered leg, and showing the 'experts' how real healing is done!

I, too am one of those who is right where I need to be, and I am going nowhere. I am a city employee: I already work to serve my community, and I will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

The elitist underground-bunker-escape mentality is a load of bushwah. In Plasma cosmology/HD physics modeling of electrical circuits (including our planetary magnetic dipole), energy moves through about 11 dimensions in and around the circuit. From a higher-dimensional viewpoint, there is no 'inside' or 'outside' to your body or the planet-- it is all a single higher-dimensional 'surface', and this is why energy (think Tesla and transverse EMF) can heal your 'insides' without having to cut a hole in what you think of as your 'body surface'. If the planet begins to induct more energy from a higher-dimensional input, the whole planet-- 'inside' as well as 'outside'-- will feel it: it's what we in our limited understanding refer to as 'resonance'. So if the surface starts having some sort of 'big resonance-problem damage', it will be felt everywhere, even underground. So much for the 'bunker-bonkers' worm-tunnels...

All this aside, neither my Guides or my instinct sees anything to panic over, as our own consciousness-field resonates with the planetary one. Simply put, if you want peace and a positive outcome, think it and focus on it. That is what will resonate it into being. The truth of Accipiter-Phi's self-healing is this: the new, improved leg-veins originated in the consciousness-field, not in the leg itself (the end manifestation).

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:04 AM   #73
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Hy Kyle, thanks for asking!

I have been "awake" for most of my life. And YES! I am staying where my family and friends are. I know in my HEART that whatever is in our future,
that I will be there for them, and they will know in their hearts that it is going to be OK, because I have chosen to open that door to the new paradigm without fear, only love, compassion, & empathy towards what ever we shall encounter.

I have always been a book hound, have always loved playing in the earth,
and don't get me started on our wonderful animals.
Because of these interests, I have been compiling info from A - Z regarding natural medicines, herbs, water gardens (fish), edible plants in southern ontario, candle making, etc. I am collecting seeds of all kinds.

Now is not the time to be materialistic, now is the time to be aware.

If we end up having to barter, I hope I could barter some of the above, while at the same time contribute to my community.

But that is just my thoughts of one probability, but as I do not fear death,
I have opened my heart to many probabilities, full of new experiences,
full of LIFE.

love & light
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:46 AM   #74
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks to those who reccomended drunvalo! really interesting material, like a spiritual richard hoagland. i like this post a lot in new jersey /new york i was suprised there was so few of us. if u look at a maop its like we are spider webbed no one lives very close so i think perhaps we r where we should be and our vibes r gonna create a net and as consciousness increases as changes increase the hundredth monkey syndrome will be now in process
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:57 AM   #75
VinnieCooper
Avalon Senior Member

Well Right On,

I have been offering free Micro-Farm Solutions to People In my area Code, for a while thats been my Minor Plan... But I have an Open Mind, Always Keep An open Mind.

People who do Manage to get Self-Sufficent Will have to Expect to some "pressure" from "Refugees" if/when the world Turns upside down.

That will Proberly Include Most people On this Thead.

So Make sure you have an escape plan. Or Somthing.

If anyone in UK, wants to Help Set Up a Not-for-Profit Company aimed and Providing for "refugee" type people.

In a Frame work that works without a Disaster; such as a Vocational Training / Community Farming type Organisation

Such as the:

Indigenous Cultural Foundation
VocationalTraining &
Community Farming Projects.

We employ Lectur's
through selling Food and Indigenous Art,
at music events

Field Chemistry
Botanical Survey
Practical Archeological
Fly tip Clearance...... etc

Would Love more Help.

Though If sombody has stuff working outside this area and wants more help with something similer then I'm happy too be involved or In-corperated.

Can't see much point in pushing the wheels of deception along any further. Luckily I work for cash in the building industry and live mostly off the Grid, Don't think much of Funding the NHS or the Army. Lucky for me I can Do this because my son lives with his GrandParents. Anybody else with a similer amount of freedom feel free to get in touch.
VinnieCooper is offline   Reply With Quote