Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-12-2008, 05:10 PM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Healing Code Affirmations

This was shared with me by a remarkable healer. Enjoy

Profound Love Healing Code

My body is made to self-heal. By changing my belief system I choose to remove any blocking beliefs and release all my body's healing potential.

I choose to release all fear and trauma from my lifetime or anyone else's from every cell of my body.

I choose to fill these spaces with the complete healing love of God. I choose to view the world as a wonderful place of joy, beauty and love.

I am the light, love, truth, and strength of God the Creator, so radiate the Creator's truth that all darkness, parasites, viruses, bacteria, molds, fungus, disease, and toxins pass harmlessly by me.

I choose to transform any negative energy or intentions I encounter, from any source, to the frequency of perfect divine love and forgiveness and then return it to its source.

I choose to transform any negative energies or frequencies within me to that of the Creator's highest truth and love and then radiate this truth and love into the world.

I choose to believe in the covenant of healing through my Lord Jesus Christ - "by His stripes I have been healed." So body, it is okay to release all of these negative things, because I am safe and have been set free.

I ask all the angels and saints to remove all hexes, curses, demons, negative entities, energies, within or surrounding me on any multi-universe or inter-dimension, to another dimension from whence they cannot escape and replace those newly vacated spaces with God’s pure healing love and light.

Last edited by Carol; 09-12-2008 at 06:35 PM. Reason: took number 4 out of text and added personal msg
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:42 AM   #2
thedarke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Healing Code Affirmations

Thank you for these affirmations, affirmations are very powerful and go hand in hand with belief. Thank you again.
thedarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:42 AM   #3
OceanWinds

Default Re: Healing Code Affirmations

nice