Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 09-10-2009, 03:02 PM   #1
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Two whistleblowers independently report teleporting to Mars

Two whistleblowers, both formerly involved in secret research and development projects undertaken by US defense agencies, have independently verified their secret teleportation to US bases on Mars, and to meeting intelligent Martian extraterrestrial life. Their accounts are now available on the Internet, and can be seen below in this article.
One of the whistleblowers, Arthur Neumann, is a former employee of the US National Security Agency (NSA), who until recently referred to himself as Henry Deacon for fear of retaliation by the NSA.

On July 25, 2009, at the European Exopolitics Congress in Barcelona, Mr. Neumann publicly stated, “There is life on Mars. There are bases on Mars. I have been there.” The following day, Mr. Neumann participated in Futuretalk, a Project Camelot documentary interview, in which he provided details of his teleporting to a base on Mars and participating in a one-hour NSA project meeting, which was also attended by representatives of an intelligent civilization that lives in cities under the surface of Mars.

The other whistleblower, lawyer Andrew D. Basiago, is a former child participant in a secret time travel project launched by the US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). In a six-hour interview released August 31, 2009, Mr. Basiago “relates his experiences in DARPA’s Project Pegasus during the period 1969 to 1972, and describes probes to past and future events that he took via teleportation and chronovision during the early days of time-space exploration by the US government.
“He [Mr. Basiago] confirms that the United States has been teleporting individuals to Mars for decades and recounts the awe-inspiring and terrifying trips that he took to Mars in 1981 after he was tapped to go there because he had teleported as a child participant in Project Pegasus.”

Mr. Basiago has also publicly confirmed that in 1970, in the company of his late father, Raymond F. Basiago, an engineer for The Ralph M. Parsons Company who worked on classified aerospace projects, he met three Martian astronauts at the Curtiss-Wright Aeronautical Company facility in Wood Ridge, New Jersey while the Martians were there on a liaison mission to Earth and meeting with US defense-technical personnel.

http://www.exopolitics.com/
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Two whistleblowers independently report teleporting to Mars

Hi Paramartasaya,

I'm probably one of the toughest nuts to crack when it comes to accepting what whistleblowers have to say. It seems that transported people are beginning to be a dime a dozen these days - even the first lady of Japan, although to be fair to her she claimed it was her soul that was transported.

The two claim to be, or have been, involved in secret projects. Neumann we know about in the forums, but this lawyer who, at more or less the same time as Neumann claimed also that he has been to Mars was, as with Neumann, an amateur astronomer, however the latter more inclined to get his name in lights.

Of course we have to look at both sides of an argument to reach an educated conclusion so I would like to offer these two links for appraisal:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...-story-of-2008

http://www.hotchicksdigsmartmen.com/...siago-emo.html

Also check out his thesis at this link: http://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/m...--12-12-08.pdf

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramartasaya View Post
Two whistleblowers, both formerly involved in secret research and development projects undertaken by US defense agencies, have independently verified their secret teleportation to US bases on Mars, and to meeting intelligent Martian extraterrestrial life. Their accounts are now available on the Internet, and can be seen below in this article.
One of the whistleblowers, Arthur Neumann, is a former employee of the US National Security Agency (NSA), who until recently referred to himself as Henry Deacon for fear of retaliation by the NSA.

On July 25, 2009, at the European Exopolitics Congress in Barcelona, Mr. Neumann publicly stated, “There is life on Mars. There are bases on Mars. I have been there.” The following day, Mr. Neumann participated in Futuretalk, a Project Camelot documentary interview, in which he provided details of his teleporting to a base on Mars and participating in a one-hour NSA project meeting, which was also attended by representatives of an intelligent civilization that lives in cities under the surface of Mars.

The other whistleblower, lawyer Andrew D. Basiago, is a former child participant in a secret time travel project launched by the US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). In a six-hour interview released August 31, 2009, Mr. Basiago “relates his experiences in DARPA’s Project Pegasus during the period 1969 to 1972, and describes probes to past and future events that he took via teleportation and chronovision during the early days of time-space exploration by the US government.
“He [Mr. Basiago] confirms that the United States has been teleporting individuals to Mars for decades and recounts the awe-inspiring and terrifying trips that he took to Mars in 1981 after he was tapped to go there because he had teleported as a child participant in Project Pegasus.”

Mr. Basiago has also publicly confirmed that in 1970, in the company of his late father, Raymond F. Basiago, an engineer for The Ralph M. Parsons Company who worked on classified aerospace projects, he met three Martian astronauts at the Curtiss-Wright Aeronautical Company facility in Wood Ridge, New Jersey while the Martians were there on a liaison mission to Earth and meeting with US defense-technical personnel.

http://www.exopolitics.com/
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:47 PM   #3
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to believe Basiago's story, however, after listening to 12-14 parts of his youtube interview with Jessica, it became really hard to listen to him have to repeat EVERYTHING he said at least twice, if not more times.

It is like he just likes to listen to himself and fine tune his story each time he tells it. Inane details of minutia.

Not to mention his interpretation of the Spirit photos, please......

Anyway, some of it is worth the listen for entertainment purposes.

As a lawyer friend of mine says about lawyers, "Why tell the truth with a lie will do".
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:12 PM   #4
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i get the feeling this basagio geezer is talkingt out now to be discredited later on , therefore tarring henrey deacon with the saem brush.. timing is interesting to say the least..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:55 PM   #5
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone else get the feeling maybe both took the Mars story from Duncan Cameron? He did after all report being teleported to Mars long before those two came along.....
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:26 PM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What method of verification is there for teleportation? Could a reptilian(or any other being) conceivably superimpose it's imagination onto a human's imagination...and make it seem as though one traveled to Mars? Does perception equal reality? If we can teleport...why do we need antigravity craft and a secret space program? Why stop at Mars? Why not visit the Pluto-dudes? Why did remote viewers recently have a convention in Las Vegas? Couldn't they just remotely view each other? Sorry for the sarcasm...but I am a mixture of warm-fuzzy gullibility, fervent-faith, true-belief, ice-cold stares, trenchant-incredulity, caustic-sarcasm, and agnostic-doubt. Now...if you'll excuse me...I'm off to Sirius B...to discuss demoting Lucifer...and I don't want to be late. The Sirians are expecting me to materialize in five minutes. You believe me...don't you?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-15-2009 at 08:55 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:27 AM   #7
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

well said orthodoxymoron, never stop questioning. i take nothing at face value ever. from ANYONE!!!!
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:37 PM   #8
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

I suddenly feel old.
My days of reading this stuff goes back pre-Internet, to the days of BBS's and Compu-Serve, etc.

The number of flying pie tins I've chased down is only exceeded by the pictures of "Sure Things!" that amounted to nothing but fuzzy dots.

One of the sadder developements has actually been the Internet. The number of "recombinate stories" is mind boggling. It has increased the signal to noise ratio considerably. Like Steve I've come to hold a higher standard to the notion of coroboration.

I still believe, I just don't jump up and down as much as I used to.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:54 AM   #9
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Two whistleblowers independently report teleporting to Mars

Dear FredKC, I really know how you feel about chasing this secret stuff since before the Internet. YOU feel old? how about me. I am 68. I read my first UFO Magazine at 18. That means I have been chasing the dream of disclosure or a mass landing for 50 years. I think 2012 will come and go like
Y2K. As for the economy, it is every man or woman for themselves. Take care of yourself and your family. I just got back from Mars and my arms sure are tired from flying all that way.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:16 AM   #10
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I'm older too - don't feel too bad (read Chariots of The Gods at age 13) - long before internet- hey, the info back then was more limited and numerous classics came out pre web days- think about the books written in late 60's and 70's.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:04 AM   #11
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Two whistleblowers independently report teleporting to Mars

If you still have doubts:

"Many people have written to ask if we know of the information reported by Andrew Basiago. We do know Andy, and are very familiar with the extraordinary story which he recounts in great detail. We've spoken with him off-record for many hours, as long ago as January 2008. We made this brief reference here - in our major articles 2008: The Future is Now and 2009: a Tale of Two Timelines - to a small part of his testimony:

One source, which we have not yet reported, has told us that on 5 November, 1971, using a device called a chronovisor, the US Supreme Court Building in Washington, DC, was observed "under about a hundred feet of brackish water". We do NOT know the date of the event which was observed here, nor what the incident was determined to be that had caused this event.

This was Andy Basiago. We'd love to record his experiences on a Camelot interview and only logistics and finances have prevented us from getting together to do this."

From the projectcamelot website.
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:05 PM   #12
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Voltron;
I hear ya, and you have 10 years on me. Another thing that will make you "feel old" is when you start recognizing plots from everything from Star Trek episodes, to X Minus 1 radio shows in the "encounters".
Still I believe.
Whether that's good or bad... history will decide.

By the way, if someone is looking for "research data" I have a small collection. It amounts to about 1,300 files on every subject imaginable, all taken from places like the Keely-Net, and Vanguard BBS's of old. Titles like:
Mystery Airships of the 1800's
GRAVITY NOTES by Richard L. Clark, Ph.D. - 7 December, 1984
Discussions on the Piri Reis "areal maps" from 1513, back in 1993
Lazar interview transcripts,
on and on.
It totals some 50 Mb in all, and zips down to about a 28 Mb. file.
No real copyright problems as the files, as I said, are from the Keely-Net and Vanguard BBS's and carry this in the header:
" There are ABSOLUTELY NO RESTRICTIONS on duplicating, publishing or distributing the files on KeelyNet except where noted!"
If someone has a use for these, please say so and I can make the zip file available.

Fred .

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:50 AM   #13
Mauree
Avalon Senior Member

That's alright I have been following the ET SENARIO since I was 16 I am now today in fact 74

Cheers.
Mauree is offline   Reply With Quote