Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 04-08-2009, 02:59 PM   #526
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

High everyone that is going to see David Icke..unfortunately I am unable to go

I hope you have a great time and also enjoy yourselves at Johnno's Abode!

As a matter of interest and curiosity " HAVE ALL VICTORIANS MOVED INTERSTATE?????" :

In love and light
Aussie Babe
Barb
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:14 PM   #527
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Also as a matter of interest has anyone looked at the Iris earthquake site in the last couple of days?

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

The world is Rockin and Rollin

In love and light
Aussie Babe
Babe
Old 04-12-2009, 02:03 AM   #528
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/smaa2.htm
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 05:06 AM   #529
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say that both Frank and I had a great time these last couple of days. It was awesome seeing David Icke in person and meeting up with the Sydney GC in Melbourne.

I personally learned a lot, made new friends and was inspired all over again.

The boys from Sydney - Henners, Al, George and Russ were awesome company! We had a few laughs, a few drinks and had some amazing conversations.

It was a pleasure to meet them all and we hope to see them again very soon.

Another huge thanks to Relayer who was a great host and once again made us feel welcome. :-)

D and Frank
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:10 AM   #530
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hello all. Just got back from Melbourne after attending the David Icke presentation. Four of us flew to Melbourne, Jorge (new member) Russ (Ngai te rangi), Al (global Nomad), and i.
WOW.
Firstly, Johnno-Relayer, picked us up from the airport and looked after us for the three days we were there. What a guy. Great hospitality, great friend, wonderful human being. (Sorry Johnno if i'm getting sloppy).
Then we met Lt. Ripley and Frank, again wonderful people.
On Saturday we attended the Presentation and met several of the Melbourne GC, again, wonderful people. Had a great time afterwards discussing several topics with Aussie G and Robski.
David Icke was great. The presentation started at aprrox. 9.30 and finished at 19.30. Lots of new info was presented . I would recommend anybody interested in David Icke or learning more about "The Truth", should purchase/ watch/ borrow the DVD.
Many thanks to all the people that made our stay in Melbourne so friendly and again to Johnno for being so generous and generally a "nice guy".

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:13 PM   #531
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Hello all. Just got back from Melbourne after attending the David Icke presentation. Four of us flew to Melbourne, Jorge (new member) Russ (Ngai te rangi), Al (global Nomad), and i.
WOW.
Firstly, Johnno-Relayer, picked us up from the airport and looked after us for the three days we were there. What a guy. Great hospitality, great friend, wonderful human being. (Sorry Johnno if i'm getting sloppy).
Then we met Lt. Ripley and Frank, again wonderful people.
On Saturday we attended the Presentation and met several of the Melbourne GC, again, wonderful people. Had a great time afterwards discussing several topics with Aussie G and Robski.
David Icke was great. The presentation started at aprrox. 9.30 and finished at 19.30. Lots of new info was presented . I would recommend anybody interested in David Icke or learning more about "The Truth", should purchase/ watch/ borrow the DVD.
Many thanks to all the people that made our stay in Melbourne so friendly and again to Johnno for being so generous and generally a "nice guy".

Henry
Hello Henry,
Thank you for your kind words my friend, its very much appreciated.
I have to say it was such an extreme pleasure to have you all stay with me, you blokes are the best in the world. <--- Only kidding
I just wished we could have spent more time together. I have not had so much fun in a long time, and socializing with you all has been one big buzz. I was on cloud nine all weekend and I'm still feeling great.
I have to say to everyone reading this thread that no matter where people come from, there are persons out there that are unique human beings. They have hearts of
gold and are the most caring, warm and spiritually connected people on this Earth. Henry, Russ, Jorge and Al are perfect examples.
If you've never experienced socializing with these types of people, then you are sadly missing out.
The people I have described above are like a natural drug that is the most addictive drug you could ever have. I recommend you prescribe yourself some. I guarantee you will definitely be reborn.
Please take care all and peace be with you. My deepest thanks to those great Sydney-siders I had the immense pleasure to be with for a brief period of time. This moment in my life I will never forget. I was given a great gift.
Love to all.
John

Relayer
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:25 AM   #532
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Ripley
Another huge thanks to Relayer who was a great host and once again made us feel welcome. :-)
Hello Lt Ripley,
Thank you
honey, its very much appreciated.
Thank you so much for attending, all your support and help, but most of all, just being there.
Please take care my dear friend,
Love,
John

Relayer

Last edited by Relayer; 04-13-2009 at 02:39 AM.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:21 AM   #533
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Hello all fellow Victorians,
I have to say that seeing David Icke was an eye opening experience. It was also a positive and very enlightening time, but getting to meet so many like minded new people afterward was more rewarding.
I was especially happy to see our Ground Crew members once again. AussieG, Robski, Lt Ripley and her partner Frank, Don'tPanic, and it was a real buzz for me to finally meet Sparklyponcho face to face for the first time. I gave her a bone crushing hug. She is one switched on girl and I can see that she will be a great asset to the Ground Crew.
I have decided to dedicate more time to Avalon and their ideals and try and get our Ground Crew to rally together once again, and make it one of the most popular in Australia.
I will be contacting
ALL of you in the near future to organize another meeting of the Victoria Ground Crew, so please be prepared to be hassled privately. Please don't worry though, it won't be sexual. Oh, do I hear groans of disappointment from the boys?
Please take care all and peace be with you.
Love,
John

Relayer
Old 04-13-2009, 06:34 AM   #534
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
President Barack Obama issued a memorandum to the heads of executive departments and agencies to maintain transparency in the preparation, identification and use of scientific and technological information in policy making. His memorandum instructs Federal agencies to make available to the public the scientific or technological findings or conclusions considered or relied on in policy decisions. Obama also mentioned appropriate whistle blower protections in order to ensure the integrity of scientific and technological information and processes on which the agency relies in its decision making or otherwise uses or prepares.

The first two passages of the memorandum read as follows ...

"Science and the scientific process must inform and guide decisions of my Administration on a wide range of issues, including improvement of public health, protection of the environment, increased efficiency in the use of energy and other resources, mitigation of the threat of climate change, and protection of national security.

The public must be able to trust the science and scientific process informing public policy decisions. Political officials should not suppress or alter scientific or technological findings and conclusions. If scientific and technological information is developed and used by the Federal Government, it should ordinarily be made available to the public. To the extent permitted by law, there should be transparency in the preparation, identification, and use of scientific and technological information in policy making. The selection of scientists and technology professionals for positions in the executive branch should be based on their scientific and technological knowledge, credentials, experience, and integrity."

Obama began the year with signing the memorandum on 'Open Government and Transparency' & 'The Freedom Of Information Act' on January 21. Now having signed the Memorandum on 'Scientific Integrity' Obama is taking clear steps towards official UFO Disclosure and Free Energy solutions for all humanity. We can see steps taken towards creating a better Earth by making it possible for the public to learn more about suppressed technological information such as Antigravity.With Complete UFO and Extraterrestrial Disclosure our world will never be the same again ... and that time is soon to come when we will learn to truly live as one. As one in Spirit, beyond all boundaries and decrees based on separation ... Oneness is emergent and it's Now ... Stay Tuned
Hello AussieG,
Seems like Obama is not to be trusted.
You only need see the latest DVD from Alex Jones entitled: The Obama Deception: The Mask Comes Off
If Alex Jones is correct and isn't an agent of disinformation, then Obama is the worst lying president in the history of America. He wouldn't be trusted to keep any promises, especially opening up to disclosure of UFO's and extraterrestrials.
Please don't take the above the wrong way my friend, I'm not trying to put water on the fire, but since Obama has broken many pre-election promises, I doubt whether he will keep his promise in this matter.
Please take care my friend.
Best regards always,
John

Relayer
Old 04-15-2009, 03:12 PM   #535
sugar
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Hi Everyone,
Sorry i have not been on for a while,work has kept me busy,hope you all had a wonderful Easter.
Love always
Chris
sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:50 PM   #536
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar View Post
Hi Everyone,
Sorry i have not been on for a while,work has kept me busy,hope you all had a wonderful Easter.
Love always
Chris
Hello sugar,
Good to see you back.
I will contact you soon via PM.
Please take care my friend.
Best regards always,
John

Relayer
Old 04-16-2009, 10:51 PM   #537
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, just a quick word of thanks to Relayer for assisting Henners, Global Nomad & Russ with accomodation and some warm hearted conversation. It's always good placing a face to a name. Guys there is much work to be done on a conscious level as David Icke kept harping on it being the single most important ingredient to focus on. With the awakening of our consciousness we are able to be at peace, love and in light no matter what the type of circumstances that we may surround ourselves in. Just remember our actions and experiences are external from our true selves, unless we wish to identify ourselves by those very same experiences.

The biological antenna is what we truly are which connects us to higher energy states. Our bodies are simply the coating to our true self. After watching Alex Collier with my sister the most profound words to have come from him is as follows:"The LOVE that you withhold is the PAIN that which you carry". So remember to give love where you once had experienced negative emotions, that way your state of being will always be it peace.

Take care my friends, from my heart to yours.
Robski
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:42 PM   #538
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski View Post
Hi all, just a quick word of thanks to Relayer for assisting Henners, Global Nomad & Russ with accomodation and some warm hearted conversation. It's always good placing a face to a name.
Thank you Robski.
Was great having the fellas here.

Quote:
Guys there is much work to be done on a conscious level as David Icke kept harping on it being the single most important ingredient to focus on. With the awakening of our consciousness we are able to be at peace, love and in light no matter what the type of circumstances that we may surround ourselves in. Just remember our actions and experiences are external from our true selves, unless we wish to identify ourselves by those very same experiences.
Spot on my friend.

Quote:
The biological antenna is what we truly are which connects us to higher energy states. Our bodies are simply the coating to our true self. After watching Alex Collier with my sister the most profound words to have come from him is as follows:"The LOVE that you withhold is the PAIN that which you carry". So remember to give love where you once had experienced negative emotions, that way your state of being will always be it peace.
Excellent quote Robski.
I truly love your insight my friend, you are one positive individual. Please don't change.

Take care my friend.
Best regards always,
John

Relayer
Old 04-19-2009, 11:22 PM   #539
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Melbourne/Victoria

To ALL Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew Members

I am in need of your suggestions on the next Ground Crew meeting.
I would like recommendations on a date and a location.
I'm not keen to nominate these as I want as many to attend as possible.
Any lack of response to this post means your lack of interest. Sorry to put it so harshly, but its the truth.
I suggest the meeting should take place on a date after Astralwalkers seminar on the 26th of April '09. We can discuss the seminar at the meeting as a main topic.

I would also like to remind that the 26th is just around the corner, and if you haven't purchased tickets to attend, I recommend you do so ASAP.
Please take care all.
Immense love to you,
John

Relayer

Last edited by Relayer; 04-20-2009 at 09:03 AM.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:03 AM   #540
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Relayer

It's actually my sister's birthday on the day, so Frank and I won't be attending the seminar or the meeting in the event that it's organised on the day.

I'm sure Astralwalker's seminar will be of interest, however, I get the gist from his Nexus thread.

If the meeting's organised for the 26th, we'll see you for the next one.

D
Old 04-20-2009, 09:08 AM   #541
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Ripley View Post
Hi Relayer

It's actually my sister's birthday on the day, so Frank and I won't be attending the seminar or the meeting in the event that it's organised on the day.

I'm sure Astralwalker's seminar will be of interest, however, I get the gist from his Nexus thread.

If the meeting's organised for the 26th, we'll see you for the next one.

D
Hello Lt Ripley,
Thank you for your quick response.
No worries about not being able to attend AstralWalkers seminar.
Will try to set a date for the meeting not to long after the 26th.
I have to wait for other responses to be able to make a firm date.
Please take care my dear friend, and thank you once again for your reply.
Love to you,
John

Relayer
Old 04-21-2009, 06:48 AM   #542
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Everybody needs to listen to this video It is about Codex! We have until 31st Dec 2009 to do something to try and stop it!

[link to video.google.com]
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...um=4&ct=title#

In love and light
Aussie babe
Barb

Last edited by Aussie Babe; 04-21-2009 at 06:59 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:17 AM   #543
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Babe View Post
Everybody needs to listen to this video It is about Codex! We have until 31st Dec 2009 to do something to try and stop it!

In love and light
Aussie babe
Barb
Hi Aussie Babe

I've been working on something regarding Codex. At this stage, as I see it, I'm not too sure whether a petition will actually do any good. In the event that the Codex is introduced, it will be under international law. There are petitions going at the moment in the UK with implementation posed for Dec 2009. I'm pretty sure that Australia is a signatory under international law therefore the Codex "guidelines" will most likely be implemented in Australia as well.

I'll post more on the issue after I've done some more research.

D
Old 04-23-2009, 12:56 AM   #544
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Babe View Post

In love and light
Aussie babe
Barb
Hello Aussie Babe,
Thank you for that link. It was extremely interesting and very shocking at the same time.
If citizens allow this ban on natural and alternative medicines and foods to go ahead, then it just goes to show how much they will allow governments to control them.
Please take care GA.
Love to you,
John

Relayer
Old 04-23-2009, 01:56 PM   #545
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, regarding Codex we can firstly alert our local MP's as they have no idea of it's existance. Also I shall contact a speaker who spoke about it last year at the NEXUS conference, hopefully he's done some more work since.

Many smiles to you all,
Robski
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:22 PM   #546
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Lt Ripley any additional info would be good. And yes unfortunately you are probably right a petition at this late stage would be almost useless. If I understand it correctly any country that is a member of the WTO will be automatically locked into it,it will be mandatory.
All I can suggest is that we stock up on our vitamins now and store them and grow as many herbs etc that we can.
Relayer there are a heap of people that have no idea what Codex is all about and if they are not in the mind set that we are, they have no idea. I have friends and rellies that look at me with a blank face and say "whats that"?

Robski Good Luck! I know the reaction I would get from my local MP it would be HUH! he is the sort that thinks conspiracy's are something you keep under a rock and the people who believe them should all be locked up! A waste of good energy!

In love and light
Aussie babe
Barb
Old 04-28-2009, 09:01 AM   #547
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

First off, some additional Codex/Health info links:

http://www.ymlp167.com/pubarchive.php?jham
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/codex.htm

Also, i've had a look at the 'iris' website and i noticed that most earthquakes that appear on the map do fall on seismically active regions - especially around Fiji, Indo etc..

In Australia though, i find it curious to say the least, since we are in an inactively seismic region. This small link could be of interest:

http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/eigh...s08mar09.shtml

Cheers!
Old 04-30-2009, 01:39 PM   #548
sugar
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone,
Hope everyone is well,just wondering what you all seem to think about the swine flu? The only dreams i had was about a week ago i dream' t i was working for a wedding and the bride was Indian and there was no groom,she was serving the guests a big sizzling sausage....to me meat usually indicates death and my boss was there he is Italian,i looked at the clock and it said 4.40pm,maybe the virus will spread to these countries. I think the time is coming for all of us to start looking the signs and start taking more action.

Victoria ready to lock down if swine flu hits
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...61-661,00.html

WHO Officially Raises Alert Level to 5
http://www.infowars.com/who-official...ert-level-to-5

Take care and look for signs from above,they will help us know which way to go.
xxxxxxx
sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:35 AM   #549
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

My opinion is as follows;

The powers that be have put their plan into action. We have no way to prove if what the media tells us is true or not. 'They' own the media and they will tell whatever story TPTB wants us to know.

We must all trust out instincts, the little voice inside that tells us when something is right or feels wrong.

If you listen to the latest 'Veritas show' with Clif High, he gives us a hint of what the webbot project predicted about the latest six to twelve months and beyond.
We are right on track with this latest 'outbreak' of suppossed swine flu. Then will be martial law to control the population, the invasion of Iran by one of their enemies which will lead to third world war. then the **it. will hit the fan.

We must all remain calm (as calm as one can be), and we must protest peacefully. No violence as we play right into their hands with violence. (remember the demonstrations during the Vietnam war).
It seems nieve of me to say these simple words, but let me assure you we must be positive and not play into their game. We can win this battle, and any further battles that ensue with the ultimate goal to win the war.

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:55 AM   #550
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Henners, I agree The PTB are on schedule and like in the past we did have ww1 the depression and ww2, the difference today is we are fare more aware of there presence and agenda. I believe that if we consider it a battle we have already lost, merely by participating. I also believe that we are co-creators and by not taking the power that is ours and allowing others to make decisions on our behalf we are contributing to the perpetration of their agenda. I asked my self so how can I do anything to change the situation, I can't go banging on the door of the NWO and tell them to stop and desist, I can't go to Kevin Dud and tell him to wake up nor Obama to do so would create conflict and be subserviant to there doctrins. In words of Gandhi

"I will give you a talisman. Whenever you are in doubt, or when the self becomes too much with you, apply the following test. Recall the face of the poorest and the weakest man [woman] whom you may have seen, and ask yourself, if the step you contemplate is going to be of any use to him [her]. Will he [she] gain anything by it? Will it restore him [her] to a control over his [her] own life and destiny? In other words, will it lead to swaraj [freedom] for the hungry and spiritually starving millions?
Then you will find your doubts and your self melt away."

By taking the time to consider others by giving we can by individual effort culminating in combined compassion create a new path that the PTB have no control over.

You might ask how is that going to stop swine flue. The resistance to a virus is relative to the strength of our immune system which is relative to our state of mind, the negative media can spread fear and take control of our well being making us more susceptible.

Again in the words of Gandhi " These words are not new they have simply been forgotten"
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote