Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-19-2008, 11:31 AM   #1
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Inreasing Difficulties.

Has anyone else here found this past year to be increasingly difficult?

Before this year i found it very easy to cope. I was comfortable with who i was and life was a breeze for me (c'mon, im an immortal being, whats not to love!).. but this year, my god its been extremely difficult.

My body aches, and my mind feels as if its going crazy.

I can no longer look at the world and just think "ohh well this is how it is" Im becoming increasingly angry at all of the stuff that is going on and im not one bit happy at the way in which we are rearing our children.

I know my spirit guides have left me.. They left about a year ago and i knew the exact moment they had gone. I was very sad at their departure.. and i wondered why they left.

I had no wise answers to my questions anymore and i didnt have that company and reasurance i used to have.. I loved them so much.. Their presence was something that has gotten me through my life.. and since they have gone everything seems to be going down hill yet life isnt getting worse. Its just me.
My emotions are going haywire.. And noone can seem to help me.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:37 AM   #2
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Inreasing Difficulties.

I can see now that i should have posted this in the thread discussing emotional difficulties, i dont know how to move it but if your a moderator feel free to move it.

- Thanks
Old 09-19-2008, 12:00 PM   #3
Tuza

The anger, the emotions, everything has been heightened this year, which makes it worse for me because I do have a chemical imbalance. It has been difficult to stay here, but I have an 85 year old mother who is a widow and would be devastated if I did something and so would my kids. Got to be strong, some people with worse than me still here that is how I try to look at it. Something definitely going on.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:08 PM   #4
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
The anger, the emotions, everything has been heightened this year, which makes it worse for me because I do have a chemical imbalance. It has been difficult to stay here, but I have an 85 year old mother who is a widow and would be devastated if I did something and so would my kids. Got to be strong, some people with worse than me still here that is how I try to look at it. Something definitely going on.
I wouldnt go for an easy escape because i know id be ****** of at myself. We must be here for a reason, and whatever that may be we must see it through!
I like to think of it like when i was at work doing a job like holding up rafters above my head, the pain would be so intense but i would have to persist. The only consolation and motivation to this was knowing that eventually the pain and discomfort would be over. Nothing lasts forever.

You must be in your 40's? Well done for hanging in there this long! Especially considering the energies that are running through this planet right now.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:16 PM   #5
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Hi 2infinityandbeyond,
I don't talk with guides, but yeah, I find friends to be very important to me, and to me they sound like friends you miss? Maybe, and I stress maybe, this is a time where you help and empower yourself, by trusting your own decisions and opinions? Take care.

Last edited by Captain Obvious; 09-19-2008 at 01:43 PM.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:27 PM   #6
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Has anyone else here found this past year to be increasingly difficult?

Before this year i found it very easy to cope. I was comfortable with who i was and life was a breeze for me (c'mon, im an immortal being, whats not to love!).. but this year, my god its been extremely difficult.

My body aches, and my mind feels as if its going crazy.

I can no longer look at the world and just think "ohh well this is how it is" Im becoming increasingly angry at all of the stuff that is going on and im not one bit happy at the way in which we are rearing our children.

I know my spirit guides have left me.. They left about a year ago and i knew the exact moment they had gone. I was very sad at their departure.. and i wondered why they left.

I had no wise answers to my questions anymore and i didnt have that company and reasurance i used to have.. I loved them so much.. Their presence was something that has gotten me through my life.. and since they have gone everything seems to be going down hill yet life isnt getting worse. Its just me.
My emotions are going haywire.. And noone can seem to help me.
If I may make a suggestion.

Unplug the computer and television for awhile. Think about your life and what is good about it. Give thanks.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:33 PM   #7
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

2Infinity, I completely relate in some ways ~ this year has been a wild emotional ride for me as well. While I have been more deeply entrenched in peace and 'blissful flow' (because of mediation fer-shur!) I have also had weird DRAMATIC swings to the opposite end of the spectrum where I just feel insane and upset. I, too have felt times of complete craziness. However, because of knowing what the earth herself is going through, this has helped me to realize that it is not just me; it is just that I am very sensitive to the energies of the earth and the shifts going on. You are probably very sensitive also, which would mean you are picking up on the volatile nature of the changes happening at record rate.

One thing that has helped me is practicing the "Power of Now" and Ram Dass' BE HERE NOW approach to the Extre-e-e-e-eme. For example, during a stressful time, I would reign in my attention and focus to something in my immediate surrounding, such as a leaf wiggling on a tree out the window or the way sunlight was glittering off the beading on a purse nearby... or gently moving a glass of water and watching the motion of the fluid... and in becoming very microscopic in this manner I was able to stop my thoughts and 'just be' for a moment or two. Sometimes I would have to do it many many times just to get through a day. But it works. We are more than our bodies, yes. But we are also more than our minds, more than our thoughts. We are the point of stillness beneath everything else that observes the mind... and in that point of stillness within, we just know. No thoughts, just being.

Coming here to read the more uplifting and helpful posts has encouraged me a great deal in the past few days. There are other sites as well... and there is music to listen to... and especially I get outside every day to be in nature ~ I can feel the strangeness of life becoming more and more intense, and it's incredibly exciting when I am calm enough to really realize it. The rest of the time I am utilizing tools that can keep me calm because the world has gone crazy it seems, so of course we are all feeling it big time.

There is great potential beneath it all though. And last night when my husband was frowning at Karl Rove yappin' on the tv, I was able to shower love toward that man from the point of stillness and knowing within myself. Now THAT'S growth! ( for me ) which shows me that despite the extreme emotions and insanity I have often felt this year, something else is happening within me as well, and I am sure it is within you too. Birth pains, you know?

Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:54 PM   #8
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Isa!

thank you for your response.

There has to be something going on to account for the strange behaviour of many people these days, i refuse to believe that it is just coincidence when i hear that many other people are experiencing the same thing!

Ahh birth pains indeed, but why didnt i get any morphine!!

Some days im extremely happy, then other days im in the pits of despair. Its like a rollercoaster and it doesnt seem to be coming to a stop anytime soon.
It must be a question of sensitivity, and it seems that people who are more in tune spiritually are feeling it the most. It can be hard sometimes but what can we do but sit out the ride and see where it takes us, but my god i didnt think things would get this difficult!

Are you having any problems with your relationships.. as if everything seems to be coming apart at the seems, drifting away from old friends.. breaking ties with family etc?
Old 09-19-2008, 02:17 PM   #9
Samson
Avalon Senior Member

2infinityandbeyond your guides will come back or youll get others. I think theyre saying that it's up to you now or something like that. Ive been extremely tired last year and have this freaky buzz in my ears. I think a lot of us have simular problems, its the transition i guess. Writing down your dreams might guide you, concentrate on your breathing might relax you.

I think youre brave to write this. There is a lot of love and light in the people that visit Avalon but im sure that at least most of us are worried quite often about the things that are coming. (we love this illusion, dont we all?)

Dont worry but if you have to speak out loud.

We are with you, here, in our hearts, and in eternity.
Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:22 PM   #10
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
Hi 2infinityandbeyond,
I don't talk with guides, but yeah, I find friends to be very important to me, and to me they sound like friends you miss? Maybe, and I stress maybe, this is a time where you help and empower yourself, by trusting your own decisions and opinions? Take care.
Hey there Captain Obvious

Thanks for your reply.

Friends are important to me too, but there are certain things that you just cannot discuss with friends.

I know that they are gone for a reason, they have shown me the door and now i must walk through it (to quote morpheous out of the matrix)

Life was just sooo much easier when i felt like i had some 'back up' if you know what i mean.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:25 PM   #11
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samson View Post
2infinityandbeyond your guides will come back or youll get others. I think theyre saying that it's up to you now or something like that. Ive been extremely tired last year and have this freaky buzz in my ears. I think a lot of us have simular problems, its the transition i guess. Writing down your dreams might guide you, concentrate on your breathing might relax you.

I think youre brave to write this. There is a lot of love and light in the people that visit Avalon but im sure that at least most of us are worried quite often about the things that are coming. (we love this illusion, dont we all?)

Dont worry but if you have to speak out loud.

We are with you, here, in our hearts, and in eternity.
Hi Samson

Ahh if i was to write down all of my dreams i would have an excelent horror book! For the past year i have had no dreams, just really intense nightmares. The kind of nightmare where you wake up in a cold sweat and dont dare go back to sleep for fear of being cast back in!

And thanks for your kind words, they mean a lot to me right now. It seems like the regular person this day finds expressing love 'embarresing' I guess thats what years of media exposure and brainwashing will do to a person!
Old 09-19-2008, 02:43 PM   #12
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

>Friends are important to me too, but there are certain things that you just cannot discuss with friends.

Yeah, think I understand. I've felt kinda lonely in this sense, that nobody close seems to care about these things discussed here. But maybe friendships with like minded interests can be made here, even though there isn't a physical proximity? Some days are fluid, others heavy, but many of the things discussed here is what I feel most strongly about in my life, and doesn't make sense to me to be without it, so I have to move on. Sometimes a little self- pampering works great to get out of the notch. Besides talking with your guides, what makes you happy and gets you in good spirits?

Last edited by Captain Obvious; 09-19-2008 at 02:45 PM.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:54 PM   #13
Steve_G

Quote:
Hi Isa!

thank you for your response.

There has to be something going on to account for the strange behaviour of many people these days, i refuse to believe that it is just coincidence when i hear that many other people are experiencing the same thing!

Ahh birth pains indeed, but why didnt i get any morphine!!

Some days im extremely happy, then other days im in the pits of despair. Its like a rollercoaster and it doesnt seem to be coming to a stop anytime soon.
It must be a question of sensitivity, and it seems that people who are more in tune spiritually are feeling it the most. It can be hard sometimes but what can we do but sit out the ride and see where it takes us, but my god i didnt think things would get this difficult!

Are you having any problems with your relationships.. as if everything seems to be coming apart at the seems, drifting away from old friends.. breaking ties with family etc?
You're not alone, whatever it is it seems to be affecting everyone on some level. As far as I can tell the sensitivity of the individual plays a role when it comes to reognising it, that's all. I've noticed it, as have my close circle of friends who are more aware of energies and the spiritual side of life. In those friends of mine who aren't that way inclined it manifests more subconsciously, showing itself through irritability, arguments over trivial things and so on.

I'm experiencing the drifting you mentioned too. In the last few months I've "lost contact" with several people I've been very close to in the last few years, despite two of them living 20 yards away and the others mere minutes away by car. Part of me is sad about it, as we have been through some tough times and some great times together. I love them dearly and always will, but I accept that it's time to move on. I'm grateful for the time we had.

I think it's a question of vibration and world view. I've found that I have little in common with them any more- our vibrations are different now. It's become especially pronounced over the last year. It's very difficult to hold a casual conversation (contradiction in terms I know) when I see a totally different world to them.

It wasn't a problem before really- I told them what I thought and they'd just sigh, shake their heads and gently poke fun at me for my outlandish views. I'd reply along the lines of "yeah, we'll see" and all was fine.

Things really changed about 3 months ago (I can't believe that's all it is, it feels like years ago!) when I had a hugely powerful awakening experience. I'd been researching all the NWO Icke related subjects for a few years, but it was all just a huge tangled ball of information in my head. I sort of believed it all, but didn't know for sure. My experience changed that information into a KNOWING that changed me completely. I'm still coming to terms with it now, but since then it's like a wall has gone up between us.

Stuff from my past is coming up too, things I thought were over and done. I haven't seen or spoken to my ex wife in about 4 years, but she's been on my mind a lot recently. I even started dreaming about her, which was totally new. I was kind of ignoring it until a few weeks ago when I got out of the bath and without any real conscious thought tracked her down through facebook and sent her a message.

I have a very close friend who's a shaman, and I've talked all the things you've mentioned over with her, because I've been experiencing them too. She feels that we're all going through a process of purification, a clearing of old issues and situations (and relationships) that no longer serve us. The world is reflecting that- the old systems seem to be breaking down and collapsing in on themselves, everything is in flux and uncertain.

The simple fact is we can't have a new consciousness and a new world without first getting rid of the old, outdated outlooks and systems.

It's a process, and it's not much fun. By the sound of it I'm a little further on through it than you are, that's all, but I'd guess that almost everyone on this forum has experienced this, or will soon do so. If this is the case I can promise from my own experience that it does get better, and you'll come out of the other side renewed.

I may be completely wrong but it's from the heart. I hope it helps.

Love and blessings
Old 09-19-2008, 06:21 PM   #14
Myrddin
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys

Many of you are going through a kinda "Spiritual Spanking" a way of getting your attention. Due to your own self doubt in your self/spirit you have departed from your path and this happens to all of us from time to time. As we search for the truth there are times we are mislead down the wrong path and our spirit knows this and how else can they get your attention since you are doubting them anyway.

Take a moment and relax close your eyes as your eyes open again look at things anew and forget all the BS you have read over the past few years, look back inside to your spirit, it is still there. Have fath in yourself and your spirit. for it has been with you all this years and has helped you come through life to this point.

There are many paths out there and many seekers, each has their own specific path to follow, don't be mislead follow your spirit for that is your path. Don't follow any of the rest and don't follow me!

Take Care

Myrddin
Myrddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:21 PM   #15
Steve_G

http://projectcamelot.org/bill_ryan_..._sept_2008.mp3

B & K's latest interview gives a more materialistic possible explanation too. Starts about 25 min in.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:29 PM   #16
izz
Banned

Quote:
I
You must be in your 40's? Well done for hanging in there this long! Especially considering the energies that are running through this planet right now.
sorry had to laugh at this comment ...

you must be in your 20 's ?

seriously though .. i think the energies are changing, and alot of stuff individually and collectively that has been buried is becoming visible .. it will clear .. hang in there
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:41 PM   #17
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

@2infinityandbeyond

Could be a sign of the need to focus on individual responsibility and the need to develop your own path/potential?

For a few years I have been getting once-a-year 'emptiness moments'. Phases of a few days/weeks where I just feel empty. Not a bad emptiness, not a good emptiness - just emptiness. Slightly lost, and plenty of why's.

The previous one (that started about a month ago) has still not quite rubbed off and I have a feeling it may stick around. I take it as a sign to stop simply 'gathering information' (you know what I mean) and start actively working with personal intent and uncovering the path as I walk it. The journey begins with a single step.

Hopefully you may find something in those words that rings for you!
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:12 PM   #18
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

There seems to be a segregation process going on that has been intensifying this year. This will probably keep increasing for a while more. Both the dark and the Light goes to more extremes. As the deadline(s) approaches there is less and less time to experience what needs to be processed out of the system.

Personally I have only one friend left. Most of my childhood "friends" etc. fell away when the lessons I needed to learn from them was learned. Most of them are totally out of sync with what is going on and care only about material things and self-serving agendas. My parents are also lost and leads mechanical lives. They are not bad people, only very unconscious and out of sync. Trying to cope and "be in control". Scared about anything real.

I have simply accepted that this is how it is. Nothing personal after all. They gave me a body and a lot of "issues" that I guess I needed to process for my growth. Hehe. This is the dark night of the soul for mankind. Be happy you are on the winning team at least! Many souls will have to through this all over again...

All the turmoil is a tell tell sign that things are moving in the right direction in the healing process. All the dark is surfacing and is being processed accordingly. Just allow it and know there is Light in the end of the tunnel. Everyone on the planet are effected by this. Those that refuse to allow and grow may seem "fine" for a while more, but this will not pay off in the end. As the Zen Buddhism patriarc, Bodhidharma, said: "Your body and mind are the field. Suffering is the seed, wisdom the sprout, and buddhahood the grain."
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:28 PM   #19
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik View Post
@2infinityandbeyond

Could be a sign of the need to focus on individual responsibility and the need to develop your own path/potential?

For a few years I have been getting once-a-year 'emptiness moments'. Phases of a few days/weeks where I just feel empty. Not a bad emptiness, not a good emptiness - just emptiness. Slightly lost, and plenty of why's.

The previous one (that started about a month ago) has still not quite rubbed off and I have a feeling it may stick around. I take it as a sign to stop simply 'gathering information' (you know what I mean) and start actively working with personal intent and uncovering the path as I walk it. The journey begins with a single step.

Hopefully you may find something in those words that rings for you!
I'm not devaluing the other posts when i say this but that bit of advice definitly helped me a lot Nik. Thanks mate.

Ive had a pain in my heart chakra for a long time now, probably about 7 months. And as soon as I read your post I made the decision to make it my business to start helping people who are having an incredibly difficult life experience at this present moment in time. Some would call them Indigos, Although a lot of them are, I am still here for everyone who is going through a tough time. Its just that I can understand very well what 'indigos' are going through.
And since ive started doing this the pain in my heart chakra has completely dissapated. To feel this kind of relief in my chest is nearly alien because i have not felt it in such a long long time.

Again, Many Thanks.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:36 PM   #20
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Very glad to hear it!
Old 09-21-2008, 10:51 PM   #21
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

The information posted here could make a massive difference for someone who is experiencing this. A lot of people are probably really freaking out right now because they do not know what is going on inside of their heads. I was thinking there for quite some time that i may have been going loo laa until i accidently stumbled upon the "Whats up on planet earth" energies thread. I cant find it now, not even with search but i wanna thank whoever it was that posted that.That is why i love this place, its always got the right stuff at the right time for me, and i just hope that i can add some value to this place.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:52 PM   #22
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree with most of the previous posts who offer insight into your situation.

I want to add one more important thing. You are, as are we all, loved and cherished, watched, encouraged and looked after more than the human mind can comprehend.

Each small step along the right path is met with rapturous applause from a multitude of observers!

Take care

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 09-24-2008 at 01:18 AM. Reason: grammar, maybe
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:06 PM   #23
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Each small step along the right path is met with rapturous applause from a multitude of observers!
Now that is a very warming and inspiring thought!
Old 09-21-2008, 11:09 PM   #24
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
That was extremely inspiring. Do you mind if i use it in my signature?
Old 09-21-2008, 11:09 PM   #25
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

i think its different for everyone, personally i never experience high high and low lows. im a sagitarious so my sign says i have a pretty happy go lucky attitude and seek adventure and all that. i move about every 4 years sanfrancisco , LA,NY etc.

i have good friends in those places and they definitely allow me to be happy, as i can express myself and they "get" me. so i know its a bummer if you feel like people left you.

again though i think its different for everyone, i only recently opened up to the idea of reincarnation and spirituality on the whole. its made me more at peace and far less judgemental of people and more accepting of the yin and the yang, good and bad- which has led to less frustration.

i would say if they left you, you should look inward and learn to rely on your inner strength which we all have loads of. i dont know what you need to achieve this but i would say maybe they left if they felt you relied on them too much and were not growing.

in the same way "god helps those who help themselves" is the same reason why ET's wont "save" us, WE need to save us. we grow from having to deal with our own problems and not relying on others.

thats not to say they cant help, but when help becomes a crutch its not really help anymore.

hope thats not too cold of an analysis!

clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote