Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-19-2008, 07:34 AM   #1
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Default My Lucid ET Experiences : You be the judge...

Hey everyone,

Been a lucid dreamer for as long as I can remember and am quiet comfortable while dreaming and "doing stuff" while in "dream land". In recent years things started going a bit wacky there even for me who by that time had already done and seen quiet a bit on what some would call the "astral plane". I decided to do a video journal of some of the ET experiences I've had on the "astral plane" or "dream land" or whatever you'd like to call it. I've never had a "waking life" encounter or have had any way to verify these are anything other then elaborate dreams. But they did never the less lead me to quiet a bit of pertinent information. Like I have written in the video description; It's amazing what apparently is "out there" for us to find & explore. Think of these dreams what you will, contact, messages, imagination, ****, either way they have proven to be mind expanding positive learning opportunities.

I figured I would share them with everyone and see who else has had similar experiences or can relate or maybe have any more to add to this massive interstellar puzzle:

Part 1 : Hoagland's Tower/On To Victory & All Was Well

Part 2: A Grey ol' Time

Part 3: Mish-Mash ET Bash/I snapped to the lines & I think I broke it

Part 4: E-T'error-gation/Fake Alien Surprise

Part 5: The Southernly Nords from the Pleiades
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:33 PM   #2
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My Lucid ET Experiences : You be the judge...

Hey Shakesbeer,
I too have always been a lucid dreamer, for as long back as I can remember anyway. Ive had alot of similar experiences. I have no clue what to explain it as being, or why??? I agree with how you put it; "Think of these dreams what you will, contact, messages, imagination.... " Anyway, good for you that you are keeping records. In a way, I feel these dreams have somewhat helped me in my spiritual growth, or whatever you want to call it. I wish I could piece the messages together. Have you listened to David Wilcocks latest phone interview with Bill and Kerry? I do think he has several good points about this stuff, and he has said in other interviews, its great to write this stuff down! I think everyone who is waking up, is going through things in their own ways, and I suppose this is one of ours. Or something.....
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:21 PM   #3
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

hi elsinorelore thank you & yeah I'm sure you know what I mean by how these experiences can be quiet fun & profound. I know me personally I have grown spiritual & physically due to understanding and following my dreams. People can say what they want about dreams, but if they were such BS two of the most respected Psychologist (Frued & Jung) wouldn't have spent some much of their time trying to understand them.

Then when you take into account the other "paranormal" activity associated with them and things just start getting wacky. I personally have always started with the psycho-analytical approach first and then look for other options when that insight runs out or doesn't apply. About 3 years ago my extremely stable system of interpreting and predicting my own dreams all of a sudden "broke" in a sense as I remarked on the video and everything really started getting interesting. Up until that point I seriously thought dreams where only my interpretation of my day to day life. Once more of the fantastic stuff started happening it made me realize "fantastic" stuff had always been happening to me but my belief system just didn't allow for that perception of the events in my life.

So what are some of your ET dream experiences that you maybe wouldn't mind sharing?
Old 10-20-2008, 07:21 AM   #4
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Hey back Shakesbeer! Well, yeah, I follow you completely! Where to start??? Thats a doozie of a ?... Ive had so many. I guess one that stands out, that has been a re-current one for about 10 years or so now, is that Im driving somewhere in broad daylight in the States with a bunch of my dearest friends when all of a sudden a huge craft appears. Everyone everywhere is panicing (sp?) Chaos breaks out, and I too am totally freaked out and fearful along with my buds in the car with me. I tell them to keep driving but to step on it. We drive until night fall when we arive somewhere in northern Arizona, where I was hoping to run into my brother. I had an overwhelming feeling of fear, and the need to be with my loved ones. The craft meanwhile, during this whole road trip was spitting out blue orbs that were chasing people down over long distances. We arrived in some house, and were trying to slip the lights. (avoid) I turned a corner, went outside to hide and 1 of the many orbs got me so to speak, and infront of me it materialized into one of my friends who had passed away. Then everyone stared to let these orbs meet them. to try and make it short, we all realized there is no need to panic, these were all souls, or whatever you want to call them and we all ended up having a great reunion with friends from many times past, they only materialized to make us less afraid...and blah blah blah. Mind you the large craft at the beginning was creating so much chaos that alot of people had died in the confusion, which was in a big city.
I have too many more to write them all down, some are off planet where I tend to end up alot without any type of cord but there seems to be someone or something I know that is with me when I go, I call it my over-see-er who kinda acts a bit like a body guard or something. Ive met up with loved ones who arent the same, who have to conform for me in ways so that I will understand. Ive been shown and told about study after this life, we all end up in different levels, which is kinda like school but thats the only way I can put it because there arent any words. I always leave with the understanding that fear is overcome, its just that us humans arent capable of understanding, we need a little push to make us see its alright and that we are all friends in another dimension, or whatever you want to call it, we are all familiar with one another.
Ive also been told names of places off planet where people of different levels can go to study, but not everyone can go, only those who have more wisdom, or seniority for lack of a better word. One place a man I met was off to was "the last of the 7 lakes." I have no clue what that means, not here in this reality, but in my dream-time I seem to have an understanding of what it all means. Thats just one of many...I get alot of symbols that I have no clue about as well. Yeah, call me whacko- I know!!! I too, like you try to analize things 1st! We sure are lucid ones eh??? So good to have someone to share with! Peace !
Old 10-21-2008, 03:03 AM   #5
Chesmayne
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Dream - description.......

http://www.chesmayne.info

DREAM.......
01 Dream/reality, as when Alice is told that she is just part of the Red KIs dream. Related to sleep and fantasy. Dream interpreter: a profession that existed in all early civilizations (Joseph interpreting Pharaoh’s dream being an example, Genesis 41:25-27). Psychologists have tried to address this subject in recent times. Many symbols have been deciphered. See ‘Vision’ (Jacob’s Ladder being an example). Daydreams - nightmares - daymares - knightmares!

02 Bible: a form of communication between God and wo/men conveying messages of encouragement or warning ie, visions of prophets. Pay attention to your dreams and the symbols. Some people make dream logs. Some people dream in symbols and interpret them. Remote-viewing is another technique. The Bible mentions over 700 prophetic dreams and clairvoyant visions plus numerous other supernatural events.

“The interpretation of dreams is the royal road to a knowledge of the unconscious activities of the mind”.

03 Deuteronomy 13:1 - ‘A dreamer of dreams’.

04 Hamlet: There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

05 Oneiromancy: Greek: a dream, prophecy. Divination from dreams.

06 Edgar Cayce: “All dreams are given for the benefit of the individual, would s/he but interpret them correctly”.

“There is not a question we can ask which cannot be answered from the depths of our inner being”.

07 “Out of my dreams and into your arms I long to fly,
I will come as evening comes to woo a waiting sky.
Out of my dreams and into the hush of falling shadows,
When the mist is low and stars are breaking through
Then out of my dreams I’ll go - Into a dream with you”.

[Oklahoma: Rodgers & Hammerstein].

08 Surreal: bizarre, dreamlike.
Chesmayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:31 AM   #6
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Hey you should check out the new thread from samncheese, called you are so close. It resonates with me anyway, see what you think.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:14 PM   #7
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

elsinorelore - That's really interesting, I've had similar types of indications into what it might be like when "they" appear. I agree that things will mellow after a bit of initial panic and it will take effort by those of us with the knowledge as to what's going on to help calm those around us. It would seem the earth is about to go through something pretty damn cool, it's just going to get a bit "weird" in the meantime. Yeah we are definitely the lucid ones, I didn't even realize how "lucid" of a dreamer I was until a year or two ago. I never felt the need to look into too much dream stuff because I had a very good grasp on what they meant & how to use them. It would seem those of us who can do that where given the opportunity for a reason & those who aren't naturals can learn it as well of course. But yeah it's definitely a different ball game when you've consciously explored "dream land" extensively already.

Chesmayne - thanks for the quotes & clips, very cool.

Last edited by Shakesbeer; 10-21-2008 at 10:17 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:10 PM   #8
stal
Avalon Senior Member

hi. this is one i had a few months ago. been having them for years. unfortunately i can't always hold onto all the dtails for long after i wake up

I was sitting in my house, (which wasn't my farm house, but one in town I've dreamt about before. I have a couple of these in various locations). for some reason I went outside and looked up. flying overhead, partly obscured by clouds, was a huge blue and silver disk, flanked by maybe twenty smaller craft. as I called to my friend to come and see what was happening, it moved some distance to the north behind some hills. (we don't have many hills out here) in the background we could hear radio and tv news reorts of a strange object.

a cloud billowed up from behind the hills suddenly and some sort of pinpoint DEW lanced across the countryside. I could only see a haze for the beam, but its path was clearly visable, right through my house, only about 10cms wide. I turned to run and all of a sudden I was back out the front of the house. one of the smaller craft was moving above the street.

above it there was a point of orange light surrounded by a swirling black mist which expanded and solidified as we watched. a second later objects began to pour out. hundreds of disabled planes. as if all the planes in the sky had been gathered up and were being dropped onto the ground. one hit my house and I took shelter inside it. strangly it was empty. totally gutted. as soon as I noticed this, something else fell on top and crushed part of the plane. again I ran, through several backyards, but some force called me back into the house. the small craft was shooting all over the place, and kept changing shape. this time I wasn't quick enough and the beam took my right leg off mid thigh.

next thing I know, i'm sitting in the wreakage with my leg healed, sorrounded by figures. some human, some hooded and one talking to me that kept changing shape and colour. orange sticks in my mind. he was holding something like a torch made of blue material in his right hand. the only thing I can remember being told was the importance of the word 'bluebeam'. then I woke up.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:56 PM   #9
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Stal - Very interesting experience for sure. It's also intriguing that you got "blue beam" during it all as well especially if you didn't have prior knowledge to that government project before the dream too.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:39 AM   #10
saintsalmon
Avalon Senior Member

Hi
Ive been having more and more lucid dreams with contact from what i know were some entity were they want me to do something but i just repeat things like no thanks and just stay positive yet hold my ground or whatever.
The last time a few days ago i was face to face with something and it wanted to show me something. I just repeated no thanks then suddenly i saw a view from space or a map or something and it said germany and showed a red stripe where they or someone was headed south. But then i realized that it wasnt germany but the Pacific Northwest. And Vancouver Island was in pieces, like different islands broke off from the large one. It was strange. Im just interested in more accounts of these experiences. Any sights or interviews on camelot? Any thing will help.

good tidings
saintsalmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:10 PM   #11
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

saintsalmon - Not sure if you checked out Miriam Delicado's interview on PC but that one really resonated with me as far as how "they" (the ET's) tend to conduct themselves.

To start to understand who they might be and what their motivations are which might help lucid communication, I highly recommend reading the article linked below by Michael Salla called :

A Report on the Motivations and Activities of Extraterrestrial Races – A Typology of the Most Significant Extraterrestrial Races Interacting with Humanity

And remember, information exchanged there tends to have a sort of amplified effect. Meaning that even though you might have seen a catastrophe, it more then likely does not mean a world event(not to say that it doesn't happen, just not very commonly). Most of the times these types of messages are for us as individuals in some way.

Tags
et dream contact