Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-15-2008, 12:11 AM   #26
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Our first close contact!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:02 AM   #27
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Originally Posted by arcora:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis

well, if I'm psychotic, at least I'm having fun. Somehow I can homeschool my son, make great vegetarian food, help clients with challenging life issues, write succinct articles, wrote a book, workout, meditate, walk my dog, love my cat.....yes...the parts are still working.

But that is funny. hey, its NOT easy being contacted by spirit and told "I want you to bring this message to people". I'm like "um, I think you've got the wrong girl.." but no such luck.

Believe me, I've had what FELT like psychotic breakdowns, esp. when I found out that psy ops can project "voices" into us that sound real. I was really ****** and DEMANDED that spirit PROVE itself to me, which it patiently and lovingly does, everytime I freak out.

I haven't been on a UFO, but I HAVE been channeling long enough to be able to distinguish "good" vibes from "bad".

You all just have to start meditating and getting heart centered yourself and THEN see what you think about "hearing voices." you might just blow your own mind! Don't you think that "GOD" can talk to you? you ARE GOD! Just KISS-"keep it simple sweetie" and remember what this is all about.

I recommend reading, "The Disappearance of the Universe" by Gary Renard for an eye opening reality check. Very good message to help put things in perspective!!

Many blessings!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:32 AM   #28
arcora
Banned

I never suggested you were psychotic.

I was replying to the poster who seemed to think that everyone who heard voices was for real.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:13 AM   #29
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

and i'm rolling my eyes
Old 10-15-2008, 04:13 AM   #30
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

i love it when people know what others have experienced better than them. that's a special kind of psychic gift.
Old 10-15-2008, 04:31 AM   #31
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, I don't know if any of you guys read those books George Green put out: Handbook for a new Paradigm, etc. but this information was alleged to be from ET, right?

After finishing the series, the question occurred to me, "why shouldn't I have my own contact?" It seemed like the point of their message was to at least prepare for the possibility. I would feel better having a personal contact rather than relying on a channeler with greater psychic abilities than me... I want to have those abilities, why only a select few, why not all of us?

The only time I "hear voices" is when I'm engaged in an activity-thoroughly focussed, for example carpentry, a hobby of mine-I ask questions regarding the activity often, "how am I going to solve this problem"...then an answer always comes usually very quickly. It feels like accessing higher knowledge-however, this is a very earthbound, albeit fascinating for me, occupation. (I wonder if this method is viable for contacting other beings.)

Even if it is all my imagination, you know what? It works.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:19 AM   #32
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Pilot wrote:

"After finishing the series, the question occurred to me, "why shouldn't I have my own contact?" It seemed like the point of their message was to at least prepare for the possibility. I would feel better having a personal contact rather than relying on a channeler with greater psychic abilities than me... I want to have those abilities, why only a select few, why not all of us?"

YES YES YES!!! This is the RIGHT question to ask! Its REALLY important to hear spirit talking to you, because that's your own higher consciousness. That's what the illuminati DON'T want-they don't want us to connect with our own inner truth.

People who channel are mostly just being guided to do it to inspire others to open themselves to their OWN inner wisdom...that's all. We are ALL meant to "channel GOD", which to me is just my own connection to SOURCE, of which we are all a part.

This is why its so important to meditate and clear our emotional issues and fears. The only reason a person is afraid to "channel" or to open themselves to their own inner self is that they don't trust themselves or feel worthy of connecting with GOD-but you ARE GOD. Your worthiness is a done deal.

Heart centered meditation and a willingness to be a servant to the Holy Spirit, which to me is the "action" impulse of GOD, or SOURCE, is a powerful catalyst to hearing higher truth.

This is our heritage, our true state of being. Not just mine, or anyone else who claims to "channel SOURCE"-EVERYONE'S-INCLUDING YOU!

Go within your own heeart center and all the answers ye seek are to be found....

~BLESSINGS LOVE PEACE WITHOUT END~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:55 AM   #33
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I love you, Theresa.
...and you didn't even have to get your shoes dirty. Impressive.

To . . . well, you know who you are: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. C'mon, that's just basic manners. What are we doing here, anyways?
Encourage.
Inspire.
Support.
Love.
Theresa, you gave all of that and more. Thank you for being here.
Namaste.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:36 AM   #34
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
To . . . well, you know who you are: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
I assume you're referring to me, so I will respond.

Here we have our friend Theresa. Theresa seems to be a very nice girl - judging from her posts. But I am concerned for her.

Theresa says she has been in telepathic contact with spacemen in a flying saucer which stopped her as she was driving down the road. Although it has been suggested that what she saw is nearly identical to a weather baloon, members here are encouraging her to believe whatever makes her feel good.

She said in another thread that she channels the GFOL. This in and of itself causes me concern. So, at her suggestion, I visited her website.

Her website says she is an "All purpose channel" who is in contact with "many ascendant masters". Sort of a wal-mart of channeling I guess.

Reading more from her site I learn that she takes the apparently exceptional step of asking the voices in her head if they are for real and - lo and behold they say they are!

Going to her about me page, I find a sincere and sad story about how she nearly lost her children to CPS because one of her ex's and his parents evidently had their own concerns for her mental well being.

Now, in this thread she has changed her story somewhat and suggests that she has a direct line to "God" and the "Holy Spirit" - probably saddening the now useless "Ascendant Masters" and "Galactic Federation".

I suggested she investigate other possible explanations for the voices in her head out of compassion and care. If she were to do this, there could only be one of two possible outcomes.

Either she would learn that she is perfectly healthy and, thus, the voices are in fact "Ascendant Masters", "Space Brothers", "The Holy Spirit" and (ahem) "God". This secondary opinion and confirmation of her abilities would make her one of the most unique and sought after individuals in the universe and could have nothing but benefit to her emotionally, financially and spiritually.

The other possibility is that she could learn about a possible physiological problem and have it treated - benefiting her health and well being.

Now, how is that anything but encouraging, inspiring, supporting and loving?
Old 10-16-2008, 05:49 AM   #35
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Alright, let's play your suggestion out, Arcora.

Let's say Theresa makes an appointment to see a local shrink. What do you think will be the recommended plan of action from that individual? Without a doubt, he/she will immediately prescribe some kind of anti-depressant, followed by months of treatment $$, likely throwing a blanket over her abilities through the prescribed chemical manipulation...lo and behold, she's healed! No more voices because the connection was severed, or at the very least - dampened to the point of obsurity like all the other sheep in the pen.

Don't you see? That's the point of instilling a collective program into the minds of the population. Somebody hears things that you can't? She must be crazy, right? She needs to be medicated and far from a postition of influence where children are involved. Give me a break!

They do it to children on a regular basis. If a child exhibits behavior or communicates their ability to interact with beings that we, the programmed masses can't see - they're medicated and convinced of some nonsense to scare them away from developing that ability. "Oh, those are evil spirits, honey. You've got to stay away from that." ...and the programming begins. That's not normal behavior. People aren't supposed to hear/see/communicate with beings that others can't see.

I wish the automatic moderating tools didn't work so I could really get the satisfaction out of saying **** THAT!

Our elected leaders have been poisoning us to keep us from that connection. They've been convincing the population that anybody who claims such things is crazy through their use of the number one tool of manipulation: the media. They try everything they possibly can to get everybody on some kind of medication. You assume she hasn't sought an alternative answer. It sounds like somebody kind of forced her to. They apparently decided she was safe, thus she does still have her kids.

Have you actually considered the alternative truth to your perspective? Or have you fallen prey to the same programming that's enslaved a nation by making your mind up for you? And if you really felt like she was crazy or lying, or whatever - why would you elect to spend so much of your time trying to pick a fight? Are more conflicts the answer to all of these problems? I don't understand when people come into a thread for the sole purpose of trying to break someone down. The programming is thick to label people with abilities as schizophrenic or unbalanced, so even if you did actually have some kind of ability that's not par for the course (according to society at large), you'd likely be wrestling with whether or not to share - for fear of being ridiculed and shamed...by people that have never had the experience, so they immediately discount it.

I'm not able to channel. Yet. I don't have regular conversations with my spirit guides. Yet. And yet I still know that "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

The more possible we allow things to be in our mind, the more we're unlocking our ability to shatter the limiting, false concept of impossible and develop those abilities. And of that, I too have a bit of experience. I'm not going to share those experiences here and now because its not necessarily relevant to what we're discussing here. The point is that they begin to reveal themselves when we're open to them.
I'm anxious to hear the opinions of brilliant minds, but even more anxious to hear from them once they've dismissed the programming of yestercentury.
It's a new age! Don't you think we should start acting like it?

Peace to you all
recallone
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:39 AM   #36
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot View Post
Hey, I don't know if any of you guys read those books George Green put out: Handbook for a new Paradigm, etc. but this information was alleged to be from ET, right?

After finishing the series, the question occurred to me, "why shouldn't I have my own contact?" It seemed like the point of their message was to at least prepare for the possibility. I would feel better having a personal contact rather than relying on a channeler with greater psychic abilities than me... I want to have those abilities, why only a select few, why not all of us?

The only time I "hear voices" is when I'm engaged in an activity-thoroughly focussed, for example carpentry, a hobby of mine-I ask questions regarding the activity often, "how am I going to solve this problem"...then an answer always comes usually very quickly. It feels like accessing higher knowledge-however, this is a very earthbound, albeit fascinating for me, occupation. (I wonder if this method is viable for contacting other beings.)

Even if it is all my imagination, you know what? It works.
I can tell you from personal experience that you can see or be told things before they happen (i mostly get it in my special place when i dream) but it is honestly not like a novel or a great work of Philosophy.

I was watching an episode of Fringe (great show!) and the story was about a man hearing voices and seeing visions of disasters and terrorist attacks, he was freaking out thinking he was connected to God or the higher ones and in the end it was a special technology that elites used to communicate with each other on the god line.

Truth or not the message is clear we can do things with technology that seem Spiritual, i just dont like to see people get tricked with something so deep and real to every person - the soul.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:05 AM   #37
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Theresa.....I think you should watch who or what you channel. It's like getting a random phone call...you never know who you will hear or what they will pretend to be something they are not. Example "The October 14th Event* Blossom good child probably channeled someone(probably a negative entity) pretending to be something they are not and lying to her. You saw for yourself what happened to the messenger So my suggestion to you would be to discern everything you channel and look at it objectively*how will this information help you or others etc* The truth is there is no GFL that is going to help us. We must take self responsibility and do things ourselves.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:49 AM   #38
arcora
Banned

Truth withstands scrutiny.

Last edited by arcora; 10-16-2008 at 11:51 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 02:39 PM   #39
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
Pilot wrote:

Go within your own heeart center and all the answers ye seek are to be found....

~BLESSINGS LOVE PEACE WITHOUT END~
Well said.

People who question the nature of information provided to contactees have a valid concern. However, everyone that is contacted plays a role. It's almost impossible to validate the true nature of these contacts and think it's not wise to shoot the messenger. Like many contactees, i'm sure Theresa questions everything she receives but there comes a time when enough is enough and it's time to tell the world.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:09 PM   #40
arcora
Banned

We all have an internal dialogue and personal revelations. My truths are my truths and they are for me only. Selling them to others is unwise and useless.

When one begins to believe that their personal revelations are from space aliens or 'ascendant masters' and that they have been charged with revealing a message to the world people would be wise to question it. Most (if not all) channelers are deceiving themselves and others.

Does anyone here believe that everyone diagnosed with schizophrenia or psychosis are actually contactees that are being suppressed by the PTB? Are all of the homeless people walking the streets while having bizarre conversations with invisible friends actually prophets?

Where does one draw the line between the insane and the contactee? The son of Sam had conversations with dogs who eventually told him to commit mass murder. If he had posted on this forum he probably would have been hailed as a seer.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:39 PM   #41
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We all have an internal dialogue and personal revelations. My truths are my truths and they are for me only. Selling them to others is unwise and useless.
Nobody is selling you anything. Don't like it, don't read it.

Quote:
When one begins to believe that their personal revelations are from space aliens or 'ascendant masters' and that they have been charged with revealing a message to the world people would be wise to question it. Most (if not all) channelers are deceiving themselves and others.
Why limit it to space aliens and ascendant masters? Heck, every church claim they speak the word of god and gather a flock to spread the word. Every government and organization must be run by loonies.

Quote:
Does anyone here believe that everyone diagnosed with schizophrenia or psychosis are actually contactees that are being suppressed by the PTB? Are all of the homeless people walking the streets while having bizarre conversations with invisible friends actually prophets?
Not sure how many homeless people you have had conversations with. What did they tell you?

Quote:
Where does one draw the line between the insane and the contactee? The son of Sam had conversations with dogs who eventually told him to commit mass murder. If he had posted on this forum he probably would have been hailed as a seer.
Your citing "The son of Sam"? He was a serial killer who stalked New York women in the late 70s. So basically you just called everyone on this board who have either had contact or seen something out of this world an insane serial killer. Thank you for clearing that up.

Last edited by David; 10-16-2008 at 03:48 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:44 PM   #42
arcora
Banned

Wow David.

You really missed my point.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:16 PM   #43
David
Avalon Senior Member

or did I? Hmmm.....
Old 10-16-2008, 05:44 PM   #44
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Nobody is selling you anything. Don't like it, don't read it.

My point was that personal revelations are personal and not meant for others. When people begin to think that their personal revelations are so important that all of humankind needs to hear them, often they are either naive or sliding down the slippery slope of imbalance.

Why limit it to space aliens and ascendant masters? Heck, every church claim they speak the word of god and gather a flock to spread the word. Every government and organization must be run by loonies.

The Bible wasn't written by a bunch of self-styled channelers trying to sell books and CD's. What does any of this have to do with those that run government?

Not sure how many homeless people you have had conversations with. What did they tell you?

I never said I had conversations with them - but I have seen them. Are they all contactees? You never answered.

Your citing "The son of Sam"? He was a serial killer who stalked New York women in the late 70s. So basically you just called everyone on this board who have either had contact or seen something out of this world an insane serial killer. Thank you for clearing that up.

I don't know how this could be misconstrued the way you did. I never called anyone here anything. Son of Sam was a guy who heard voices. He believed they were real. Look where it got him.
I reiterate...

Truth withstands scrutiny.

If anyone here is so certain that they hear voices of truth, why would they be afraid to test them against alternate hypotheses?

And, by the way...Asking the voices in your head if they are for real and/or well intentioned isn't scrutiny.

Last edited by arcora; 10-16-2008 at 05:58 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:35 PM   #45
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all,

This thread is becoming like the one about Oct14th that now sits in the "off topic" section in Camelot. Constant back and forward with "how do you know Vs. I Know for sure" type argument.

I think this: both sides have valid points but none has the absolute answer. Is this not what they (PTB) want? Constant pointless bickering amongst ourselves about things we cannot prove one way or the other?

I can understand one person trying to persuade others not to blindly belive what they read and to question everything. I can also understand one who belives they have recieved an important message and want to tell people about it. Can we really discern who has truth and who does not, by reading posts on a forum.

Truth is important, absolutely, thats why one should question everything one reads. One should not just belive something because someone else said it is so, and because countless others belive it also.

Again, one must not dismiss eveything one reads because it does not fit their worldview, one must look at the information being presented, and the person presenting it, and question it if need be.

Is there a middle ground?
Can we agree to disagree but still carry on together against a mutual foe?
I don't know if we can or not.
Time, will tell, as they say.

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:08 AM   #46
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Hello all,

This thread is becoming like the one about Oct14th that now sits in the "off topic" section in Camelot. Constant back and forward with "how do you know Vs. I Know for sure" type argument.

I think this: both sides have valid points but none has the absolute answer. Is this not what they (PTB) want? Constant pointless bickering amongst ourselves about things we cannot prove one way or the other?

I can understand one person trying to persuade others not to blindly belive what they read and to question everything. I can also understand one who belives they have recieved an important message and want to tell people about it. Can we really discern who has truth and who does not, by reading posts on a forum.

Truth is important, absolutely, thats why one should question everything one reads. One should not just belive something because someone else said it is so, and because countless others belive it also.

Again, one must not dismiss eveything one reads because it does not fit their worldview, one must look at the information being presented, and the person presenting it, and question it if need be.

Is there a middle ground?
Can we agree to disagree but still carry on together against a mutual foe?
I don't know if we can or not.
Time, will tell, as they say.

Merlin.
And who put you in charge? That's sarcasm by the way.
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:15 AM   #47
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphor|a View Post
What you saw was a controlled weather balloon they are all kinds of different colors like silver orangish some have a coper like shell to give off the glowish shine effect, there are sooo many kinds that look like boxes or UFOs and move very fast, and if there is a combination with the wind it will move all over the place. But i'm not trying to be mean or sound rude but I think you should see someone about your voices if you think someone is talking to you about "not being ready" or whatever they say, or anyone at all other than a human for that purpose. By this story and a lot of your other posts it looks like you're looking to hard for something that isn't there at times, therefor making yourself believe it is there by thinking the weather balloon was a UFO. The voices and such were an excuse to yourself for hoping it would come down and wondering why it didn't mixed with hoping and thinking a little to hard. If your kids are young I hope you're not filling there head with stuff like this, thinking mom is hearing people talk in her head isn't understandable at that age..or thinking there is UFO's in the sky and when they go to bed at night thinking they will attack them so they get all scared. We don't need to let them know about ET and UFOs at a young age, they don't understand the history and will just freak and get damaged. Again not trying to bash you but psychically channeling is first of all not done that fast or by asking, and 2nd there are only a select few in the WORLD that have REAL abilities, Blossom Goodchild sure isn't one of them.
This guy is illuminati. ignore him.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:28 AM   #48
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Theresa

Not to hijack your thread, but I saw something similar the other day about 4:30. It wasn't a bird or plane, and made no noise.
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:11 AM   #49
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralok_j View Post
And who put you in charge? That's sarcasm by the way.
I did. Harha!

(Its just an opinonion)

Merlin.

Last edited by Merlin; 10-17-2008 at 02:14 AM.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:53 AM   #50
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

i wanna see pics of these glowing weather balloons that are flying around making telepathic contact with people.