Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 03:22 AM   #1
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Default Anyone else felt a positive shift lately?

Hi,
Has anyone else felt a real shift in their intuition of things to come? For many months I was feeling a very, very strong intuition to get ready for anything: learning primitive skills, finding a community fast, etc. In the past couple months I have been getting a new, very peaceful intuition, like everything is going to be fine, no catastrophes, no major grid collapse/starvation, etc. My intuition is not that specific, but I am just trying to translate a feeling I am getting into words. Is this just my own personal experience, or are many of you feeling this? Have we reached critical mass for the good?

Sorry, meant to post it in the Camelot forum!!
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:37 AM   #2
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone else felt a positive shift lately?

I spose the plan to get WW3 started with the Georgia-Russia thing failed miserably so thats good news. They obviously have a plan B,C,D and so on but it seems that there is someone one is on our side. There seems to be a global baby boom at the moment so maybe thats the positive shift your feeling through the collective conciousness. You may be sensing the population moving into a more love orientated frame of mind.
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:41 AM   #3
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

hi, yes, I also feel like I'm in the process of going through a change of attitude/expectation/feeling/intuition/etc etc for the future! when I first started down the rabbit hole I was just inudated with doom and gloom....I was very fearful. but the more I learn the more I'm realizing and understanding about what is going on, there is really nothing to fear in truth....I look foward to this. it'll be quite a ride. maybe it won't be great all the time. but it will turn out great, I believe it!
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:51 AM   #4
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, totally, I do reiki easiyly now, haha, and didn't practice before.

The world is what you imagine, and you can change it changing your dream

(thanks Henry Deacon and Jhon Perkins! hahaha)
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:58 AM   #5
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah baby!!!

We ARE the critical mass.
Or at least a healthy chunk of it from across the globe.

The future is heart shaped.

LOVELOVELOVE
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:33 AM   #6
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

I have been feeling some kind of shift. Yes, more positive dreams in a way.
Still Earth changes, and people shuffling around, water rising, but also a message of hope and assistance. I know we need to help ourselves as a planet, but we have been minipulated and brainwashed so much, maybe sometimes it takes a little nudge to fully shake off the sleep.
I have also had strange physical sensations, more often then in the past, it's unexplainable. I feel more connected, but I also feel something fighting against me. Attacks for outside forces.
Did anyone participate in "Fire The Grid" last year?
It was very interesting... another one should be organized.
The site has really nice music, and the story is really amazing, which started with a near death experience. Tear jerker though.
http://www.firethegrid.com/
I wonder what ever happened to Shelley Yates, haven't heard to much since,
but it was cool knowing that others where sitting down to charge Earth with positive energy at the same time all over the world.
PEACE! ~ JENN
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:43 AM   #7
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

All kinds of changes going on right now. Manifestation speeding up ... be careful what your mind is doing when you're not paying attention! Only put out there what you want, not what you don't want. Shine, spin, breathe, chant, dance.

There is a portal in my yard. I walked through it in a dream. The grass from this side continues right through it to the other side, but the whole landscape changes from wooded hillsides over here to open fields over there. Walking through it felt completely normal, like the most natural thing in the world.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:52 AM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-22-2008 at 03:57 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:01 AM   #9
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, eXchanger, I feel that too. Things are so magical right now it's hard to sit still.

Me ~ Scottish Wild Cat
the doodah
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:04 AM   #10
Inkoze
Avalon Senior Member

Imagine unlimitedness.....

Co-creating our NOW!

Peace

Last edited by Inkoze; 11-10-2008 at 07:58 AM.
Inkoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:14 AM   #11
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I definitely feel that way. My view on October (or the next few months) is not doom and gloom but moreso bloom and groom. I see us seeing changes that are going to blow us away positively... but the doom and gloomers won't see it because they refuse to take their sunglasses off.

-John aka#404

Last edited by John aka#404; 09-14-2008 at 05:37 AM.
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:24 AM   #12
elias
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone

Wow, I have been too, I have a feeling that everything is going to be fine and it is getting better and better. The energy is speeding up and synchronicities are speeding up too. We have to learn allowing more than ever to make things happen much faster. October is very likely to be a positive event, especially if the ETs do what many are claiming they have planned to do.

Elias
elias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:00 PM   #13
Citizen Zeitgeist
Avalon Senior Member

I make no apologies for posting this video of Positive Affirmation for a second time:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BtKbMyN_Pms

Peace, freedom, love and light to all,

Z
http://www.freetheplanet.info
Citizen Zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:45 PM   #14
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
Hi,
Has anyone else felt a real shift in their intuition of things to come? For many months I was feeling a very, very strong intuition to get ready for anything: learning primitive skills, finding a community fast, etc. In the past couple months I have been getting a new, very peaceful intuition, like everything is going to be fine, no catastrophes, no major grid collapse/starvation, etc. My intuition is not that specific, but I am just trying to translate a feeling I am getting into words. Is this just my own personal experience, or are many of you feeling this? Have we reached critical mass for the good?

Sorry, meant to post it in the Camelot forum!!
Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about, Sherab! I can remember some months ago feeling actual phyiscal relief for no appearent reason. It was like a dense pressure from all sides being suddenly removed. From that time on my interest in "dire predictions" etc. shrunk to zero and was replaced by more and more joy and release of energy. I used to listen to Alex Jones radio show most every day for 2 years or so, but from that moment on I have not listened to it at all. Nothing of that nature felt relevant anymore. The only thing that felt relevant and ressonated with my highest joy and being was Casper updates, Sheldon Nidle's updates, Matthews messages and not least Mike Quinsey's channeled messages. It was not long after this intuitive sensing that several of these messages stated that we - as humanity - had transcended the "dire predictions". Thus, in the continuum we were/are already victorious. This was a perfect wording of how I felt and still feels it to be!

I hope/think more people will catch on to this pretty soon and stop filling the ether with all sorts of "dire predictions" and doom/gloom. Perhaps this is what 14. october event is all about; The physical manifestation and sign of our victory...
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:19 AM   #15
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

so nice someone is saying this, because this how i feel to...after some time it is not scary to have wide open eyes.....but in the start it was, and i think that tings are changig when people open up.....so i know it is not just my "ignorance" but a big part of a sweeter reality.....it is same feeling i had whed recjecting vaccination, so scary in the start....and such a blessing not only to reject the this, but also rejecting all the fearpropaganda around this issue.... have good and blessed day....mine is!!!
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:23 AM   #16
NoelineC
Avalon Senior Member

For thre last 3 months I felt a vacuum where it seemed nothing expected happened... much talk of start of war with Iran..... then to my delight the amazing putdown by Russia of the manipulations of TPTB in Georgia... I now feel very surely intuitively that things are going to work out well. We will have financial problems and the election will be interesting in the US.... but the bottom line is that the old ways have to play themselves out and those of us who are aware will see that that is what is happening.

I agree very much with David Wilcock and can recommend www.divinecosmos.com as a wondros source of information - both spiritual and scientific knowledge.... such knowledge is hard to come by and particularly science is one area where it is hard to understand things easily and Davied Wilcock explains everything so well.

So intuitively I believe that TPTB are defeated and September 30 will be interesting for that will be the start of the changes financially that will affect the current world structure. Everywhere we are getting away from the controlling bodies even though they think they are keeping us under the thumb. People are walking away from their mortgages and looking at other life options, and there will be no guarantee of salaries in the futture but out of the choas a new order will arise. It is going to be an interesting experience and not one to feel in anyway fearful.
Love and Light and a pleasnt experience to all.
NoelineC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:07 AM   #17
rogueweapon

I think you are right overall, I think this is the first time in earth's history that the cycle won't repeat and civilization isn't destroyed. That doesn't mean that the powers that be won't throw everything including the kitchen sink at trying to maintain control. Or maybe they are using their RF, HAARP technology to make people settle down before the election and then after the election they let loose the hounds of hell. Either way, they lose.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:00 AM   #18
theNikster

There is definitely a strong pull away from the anxiety and fear for me. When first taken to my journey about my own existence and learning of the coming difficult times, I was full of worry and sense of preparation in the physical aspect, the material part of our existence. Where to go when martial law hits us, how to be prepared when the grid fails so on and so on. And then in the end, the whole process became tiresome and I sense a dead end.

Then I realize, there is something far greater that must be addressed. It sort of is telling me that while it is helpful to come out alive in the end, there is something more profound that is needed to be learned when going through these things that are coming our way.

It makes sense, it would be self-defeating to be prepared and only to survive the whole ordeal more paranoid than ever. The next challenge for me would be to learn not to fear, with rope, medical kit, crank radio and a katadyn in hand.

PEACE
Nikki
Old 09-15-2008, 04:36 AM   #19
shokdee
Avalon Senior Member

Agree with all the other posters. A few months ago felt pressure building that something dramatic was going to happen - Iran war, pandemic, economic collapse, earthquake, etc - then nothing really bad happened. Had a vacuum of emotions for a few days then I just started feeling so much better. (Similar to what NoelineC describes above). Yes I still think things will be tough but my whole doom and gloom feeling has lifted noticeably. Now much calmer and less fearful about the future. I am so happy that others have noticed this too.
shokdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:15 PM   #20
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about, Sherab! I can remember some months ago feeling actual phyiscal relief for no appearent reason. It was like a dense pressure from all sides being suddenly removed. From that time on my interest in "dire predictions" etc. shrunk to zero and was replaced by more and more joy and release of energy. I used to listen to Alex Jones radio show most every day for 2 years or so, but from that moment on I have not listened to it at all. Nothing of that nature felt relevant anymore. The only thing that felt relevant and ressonated with my highest joy and being was Casper updates, Sheldon Nidle's updates, Matthews messages and not least Mike Quinsey's channeled messages. It was not long after this intuitive sensing that several of these messages stated that we - as humanity - had transcended the "dire predictions". Thus, in the continuum we were/are already victorious. This was a perfect wording of how I felt and still feels it to be!

I hope/think more people will catch on to this pretty soon and stop filling the ether with all sorts of "dire predictions" and doom/gloom. Perhaps this is what 14. october event is all about; The physical manifestation and sign of our victory...
Yes! Exactly!
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:46 PM   #21
Henry Deacon

Smile Re: Anyone else felt a positive shift lately?

Yes, i have felt a very positive shift for the past couple of months.

there are a few minds who are still attached to other "timelines".... i hope they will soon discover pathways out.

There is absolutely nothing to fear.

just continue to Point in the direction you wish to travel and be persistent

---------------------------------------------------------

"For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky."

The Law is One and we are of the body (some are still asleep, though):
Landrieu and Oracle must know this by now.

[ fantasy is fun, but don't let it go to your head ]

Step Outside The Box

---------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Henry Deacon; 09-15-2008 at 05:59 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:03 PM   #22
Henry Deacon

Default Monkeys see Monkeys do

If people want peace, they will have peace.

Think peace, Talk peace, Speak peace, See peace.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:09 PM   #23
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

I can definitely feel something. Time is a bit different.
There's something going up a gear, energy-wise.
It feels good!
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:44 PM   #24
fil
Avalon Senior Member

I've felt positive about the future for a long time, and have found many predictions confusing -- for the future I've seen isn't one that could spring from the ruined world some have been warning of.

It is my view that many of these predictions are meant as warnings only, while others fail to come to fruition because we have been warned.

Meanwhile the Golden Age comes closer every day. The next few years will be hardest on those who cling to pessimism.

I would still like to establish an intentional community -- but more as an example for the future than as a survival tactic.

- fil
fil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:00 PM   #25
khepran
Avalon Senior Member

I have. BIG TIME. And, whenever I personally feel really good, like tingles-up-my-spine good, I visualize the feeling broadcasting out to every being on this planet.
khepran is offline   Reply With Quote