Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-03-2010, 05:33 PM   #26
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Dreamland is the black ops code word for the MILABS / Astral illusion technology that is operated out of Groom Lake.
This sounds like a good topic for a thread of its own!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:38 PM   #27
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
I'd say that you're 100% correct.

I'm impressed... tell us what else you get on anything else that comes to mind (Seriously)
Since you asked, a while back I checked all of the Camelot Interviews. Here where the results. I have to preface this the same way that I did when I originally posted them.

When I originally posted them I made up a set of instructions for "How To: Intuitive Discernment made Easy" which can be seen here on Avalon and encouraged the readers to not take my results as truth and to instead dowse them up for themselves.

There is no such thing as 100% accurate intuitive data. I watched these interviews (with the exception of Pete Peterson) before I dowsed the accuracy of them. It would have been even more accurate to have blind dowsed them before I ever watched them.

I do not think that it would throw off the accuracy much because I had no vested interest in the content. However, just need to add that before I once again present this material.

CLICK HERE FOR INTUITIVE DISCERNMENT MADE EASY WITH DOWSING RESULTS FOR CAMELOT INTERVIEWEES.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:39 PM   #28
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

bill,
i jsut went to the link and flagged the said video as that was all i could do it seems, i hit the spam tab and then the appropraiate reason which i think was fraudulent or fake or something.. thats all i could do .
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:43 PM   #29
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

NM...

Last edited by Mercuriel; 03-07-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:47 PM   #30
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

BTW - On Lower Left Corner of that Page...

Report profile image violation

Yep - You bet I did...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:49 PM   #31
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
This sounds like a good topic for a thread of its own!

Member Whistleblower "TheWatcher" has intimate knowledge of it.

Last edited by Karen; 03-04-2010 at 01:23 AM. Reason: remove extra set of quote tags
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:02 PM   #32
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think Dr. Reed is in on this smear.

The interview comes from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzbc4-eRIG0

I don't see how to complain to youtube. Do you have to have an account there to complain?

Edit: I setup a youtube account and reported it.

Last edited by UncleJohn; 03-03-2010 at 06:09 PM.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:04 PM   #33
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

reported it, as, requested

thanks bill, for the good work you do
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:10 PM   #34
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Originally Posted by Bill Ryan
... Dr Steven Greer...the being operating his body is not the same as the one in 2001.

"You all know by now that I have zero tolerance for hoaxers, imposters, and infiltrators."

"nonsensical information and open deception"

You're not the only one, Bill, as far as what you stated here. All things have to be tested or vetted, validated, or whatever you want to call it. Integrity is number one in my book but is also a rare commodity anymore.

And the question also begs to be answered about someone who has infiltrated your Org but is never mentioned in the light of being an impostor, hoaxer, and infiltrator, along open deception. For that matter he might fall under your above description to Greer. The thing that kills me is I kind of like the illusion he projects out there but if you could see what is operating behind him, you'd freak. And here's the deal with that is many who have the gifts and talents to discern it, pick it right up the first time around. Also for that matter I know of people who would make him look like a rookie junior with this metaphysical stuff. I'm speaking of David Wilcock. Why was he allowed to infiltrate your efforts. Was it money? You can't blame me for asking at this stage in the game here Bill. I have nothing to lose as everything is sitting right now. Like I said, I kind of like him, but it is what is behind him that really disturbs me and if I may suggest for the future, the bar gets raised.

He's just one. Don't even look at the forum. You've got all kinds of impostors here. Laws of attraction are always at work. There are many here who are dark and disguise themselves as light. The problems you have spoken of are also right here. So if you are going to go in a new direction, may I suggest you circle yourself with those you will trust with your life, instead of the impostors wanting what they don't have that you do have. Also do some serious house cleaning with this forum. 80% of what gets posted isn't in alignment with your agenda anyway.

It's the same game whether, you're Bill & Kerry, Alex Collier, Billy Meier, Bob Dean, David Icke, etc. The PTB don't like it when you blow a real whistle. You are all high profile targets. But you are not the only ones!

If you are going to discredit other people, instead of you barking about it, how about showing something to back up your claims instead of reacting without finding the evidence. In other words it works both ways.

See Bill, you and Kerry have us at a great disadvantage here. In reality we haven't seen the proof. We have seen second hand information at best with your greatest intentions, supposedly. We all have been subscribing to the Belief Gods once again. There are many gathered here that have an inner knowing what you are trying to do is in alignment with them. That's why we have all come here to begin with. And not just that, many of us, including the mods, have worked countless hours to make this boat of yours float. I'm talking behind the scenes as far as energy work goes. You wonder why certain things just fell right out of the sky in the nick of time and other times you wonder why the hell is this being so challenging. Look at all the miles you have traveled and all those you have met and then tell me that in of its self is not a miracle. Think Bill. Think. You're still alive to tell this great story that belongs to you.

So if you are going in a new direction, you have some real deep thinking to do and to how you want to do it this time. The bar has been raised. Maybe you can start by working out your claims such as the John Reed story and actually go and investigate it. You have a scientific mind, gather up some credible scientists you can trust and start nailing these bastards with the real facts. Barking isn't going to get it done. It only makes you look like them. You know the ones who always play that discrediting card based on hearsay.

Surround yourself with those of a pure heart that can take the fight to the enemy. Set up a remote viewing panel of your own. You want to get serious here you are going to have to employ what many of the bastards employ. Level the playing field and know at the end of the day you have the fortitude to climb that mountain and get it done with the integrity it deserves.

Namaste'

Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:16 PM   #35
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

PTB at work. I feel strongly there is a plan to get someone interviewed by PC and thereafter let that person go public with an "I made it all up" statement. This is my feeling, I really hope I am wrong.
Light and Fight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:21 PM   #36
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
[SIZE=3
Surround yourself with those of a pure heart that can take the fight to the enemy. Set up a remote viewing panel of your own. You want to get serious here you are going to have to employ what many of the bastards employ. Level the playing field and know at the end of the day you have the fortitude to climb that mountain and get it done with the integrity it deserves.
Namaste' [/SIZE]
[/I]
very good advise, do you know who your real friends, really are ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:22 PM   #37
Spregovori

Quote:
Dreamland is the black ops code word for the MILABS / Astral illusion technology that is operated out of Groom Lake. They can essentially replicate anything from an alien abduction to a full on demonic attack by extracting you out of body and then creating the illusion of these things around you. These things come full on with all of the vibes of the real deal. I did not get the fake abduction scenario, I got the demonic attack scenario. With Steven apparently he got the full spread, he does not tell all of the details, just some of them.
My apologies if i am getting too off topic with this.

This is new to me.

Tone3 does this mean that someone experiencing astral travel...be it around the house...or be it to other dimensions, planets...etc Can as well be just astral illusion?
And the victim completely helpless is not aware about any of this...is strongly believing that anything experienced during this illusion is 100% correct?

If that is so...how can anyone with astral experiences claim that they are genuine and not some method of remote control?

What is the probability that people claiming to have this extra-ordinary abilities are actually being manipulated in a very sinister way?
Old 03-03-2010, 06:26 PM   #38
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Yes, apparently when Mel from Veritass talked to Kerry at the UFO congress she introduced him as both identities.

http://www.manticore.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1810

Dreamland is the black ops code word for the MILABS / Astral illusion technology that is operated out of Groom Lake. They can essentially replicate anything from an alien abduction to a full on demonic attack by extracting you out of body and then creating the illusion of these things around you. These things come full on with all of the vibes of the real deal. I did not get the fake abduction scenario, I got the demonic attack scenario. With Steven apparently he got the full spread, he does not tell all of the details, just some of them.
I don't know who you are but you are clearly a paid operative of an agency... You are posting outright lies. Unfortunately, Bill has not the intelligence or the honor to recognize this.

Kerry
Old 03-03-2010, 06:31 PM   #39
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Om namah shivaya

Last edited by Church; 03-03-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:34 PM   #40
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church View Post
Om namah shivaya
ditto

~ one love ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:37 PM   #41
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
I don't know who you are but you are clearly a paid operative of an agency... You are posting outright lies. Unfortunately, Bill has not the intelligence or the honor to recognize this.

Kerry
And we pick up the pieces the founders handed us....and struggle on toward the sunrise...Peace
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:37 PM   #42
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
Unfortunately, Bill has not the intelligence or the honor to recognize this.

Kerry
uhm.. i don't think that was necessary...
Kikine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:53 PM   #43
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

Who needs disinformation agents when the founders are at each others throats each time they post something.

Lookin good guys.

Last edited by Truthseeker512; 03-03-2010 at 06:56 PM.
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:56 PM   #44
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

Darkness flows in parts of this thread. Let it take form, let it stand up and fight as it truly is. Soulless. Forgive those who are its channels, becuse they do not see. You who see, let the light strike down on the crawling evil. We are humans, born free to this world. Be proud, dear human beings, there is a new day coming.
Light and Fight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:57 PM   #45
gita
Avalon Senior Member

That's enough guys. It's time to involve a peace keeper.

Lighten up. xx

gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:58 PM   #46
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Just out of curiosity... since this whole soap opera started, has Bill actually directly insulted Kerry like she just did him? I don't think he has, actually. In fact, I think he's been rather diplomatic about the whole thing, and trying his best NOT to directly insult her while still being frank about the conflict.

Actions speak louder than words, as they say.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:01 PM   #47
Spregovori

Mrs Cassidy and Mr Ryan

this might be just wishful thinking but

cant you just...sit down and talk things over? with honesty and respect?

find the first point when the problems began and than look even more back to find the source that caused it?

i may be wrong...but this now...and before the words of bill...this is just anger talking
Old 03-03-2010, 07:06 PM   #48
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I can understand why Kerry would be so angry. She is protective of all the whistleblowers. If someone posted that I was responsible for outing someone and putting their life in jeopardy when I knew it was an out right lie, I'd be really ****** off too.
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:08 PM   #49
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church View Post
Just out of curiosity... since this whole soap opera started, has Bill actually directly insulted Kerry like she just did him? I don't think he has, actually. In fact, I think he's been rather diplomatic about the whole thing, and trying his best NOT to directly insult her while still being frank about the conflict.

Actions speak louder than words, as they say.

Kerry is undermining her own hard work as well as Bills. Someone needs to ban the pair from this forum until they can have their heads bashed together! figuratively speaking of course!
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:09 PM   #50
Church
Avalon Senior Member

I say we put and end to the soap opera NOW, and just start reporting posts that are abusive or childish (or both), regardless of whether the post came from one of the forum co-founders.