Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-14-2010, 11:06 PM   #1
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Why? Why is almost noone talking about this on the alternative sites?

http://googlesightseeing.com/maps?p=...14.165888&z=14

This is practically the best direct evidence about the black government projects involvement into the esoteric fields.

An array of 13 transmitters arranged into two hexagons. Forming the first step of the flower of life and thus the Merkaba (the single MOST important form in our universe)

I mean this is so obvious its almost written all over the place 'we are doing multidimensional experiments here'

Why is noone investigating what goes on at that site? Why all the hype about HAARP when this clear cut case is right in front of our eyes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_C...Harold_E._Holt

Quote:
With a transmission power of 1000 kilowatts, it is the most powerful transmission station in the Southern hemisphere.
.. Unbelievable.. Its been a while since I've seen something as obvious as this

Last edited by TheChosen; 01-14-2010 at 11:09 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:13 PM   #2
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why? Why is almost noone talking about this on the alternative sites?

someone sent me this information a few months back.. a guy from new zealand.. very intersting
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:34 PM   #3
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why? Why is almost noone talking about this on the alternative sites?

That must be the one that's changing the blue whale song. Hmm.

The Whales have changed their song...
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...lue+whale+song

Or one like it anyway!

Last edited by no caste; 01-15-2010 at 12:50 AM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:25 AM   #4
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting this- will have a look after dinner.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:09 AM   #5
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
An array of 13 transmitters arranged into two hexagons.
Metatron's Cube

There have been a few threads about this around the internets. I think the official rub is that it's used for communicating with submarines, but unless they're on another planet, 1000 kilowatts seems like overkill.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:45 AM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like a U.S. military base down under
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:55 PM   #7
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Ive been very close to that area as a child... Its a fascinating site to look at on google earth.

What adds to its dark 'mystique' is also the name they chose for it.

Harold E Holt, for any overseas people who do not know who he is, was the Prime Minister of Australia when he mysteriously vanished from the face of the earth... they never found his body. To this day no one knows what happened to him, other than he was last seen at the beach.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:45 PM   #8
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Not to mention the main tower is named 'Zero Tower'
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:53 PM   #9
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Torsion physics.

Tapping into hyperspatial vortexes.

Why else arrange in this harmonic geometry?
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:03 PM   #10
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

It's a yantra, as usual ancient philosophy practised by quite a few for thousands of years ignored because it's called 'spirituality' but when explained in 'scientific' terms people accept what has and is obvious in their faces all of the time. Different words, same thing. The esoteric, spiritual, meta physical, magic etc etc is all science and practical.

I agree with the posts in this thread, the shape is used as a machine and evident in buildings, complexes, roads/grid systems, interior design in mechanical instruments, images to focus on etc, all to manipulate energy/space and in a sense time travel.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:09 PM   #11
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

would be interesting to hear hoaglands take on this
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:48 PM   #12
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

That is what Asha has been saying all along, that the New Age is infiltrated and that almost all is dissinformation

Obviously the TPTB want us to do nothing and just wait for our destiny...so we don't rock the boat and behave like sheep that don't know they ready for the slaughter....like Hiden Hand says

That image is the daisy of death (as Asha has explained) and it represents the natural flows of energy being broken and harnessed. It is Metatronic dead sciences....I didn't know there was a physical representation of it in the planet....

Military works for TPTB

I am awed as how we are receiving confirmation this days, the newspapers...

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:26 PM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Ive been very close to that area as a child... Its a fascinating site to look at on google earth.

What adds to its dark 'mystique' is also the name they chose for it.

Harold E Holt, for any overseas people who do not know who he is, was the Prime Minister of Australia when he mysteriously vanished from the face of the earth... they never found his body. To this day no one knows what happened to him, other than he was last seen at the beach.

Wow that sure made me sit up straight. Things just keep getting weirder everyday. Hidden in plain site comes to my mind with your story.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:12 PM   #14
WineHippie
Avalon Senior Member

Lyndon B. Johnson; Harold E. Holt [Death]
President Lyndon B. Johnson (R) in top hat at funeral of drowned Australian Prime Minister, Harold E. Holt in Melbourne.
from LIFE magazine http://www.life.com/image/50541101
(no sense posting photo...) the point is, lbj was involved in
jfk assassination shortly before lending credibility to the
"drowning" of mr. holt......
makes me think holt was a good guy....
makes me think he knew something, makes me wanna know.....
WineHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:11 PM   #15
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

hey guys, check out these links, interesting

http://www.colinandrews.net/Cloud-Ra...2010-0116.html
http://www.colinandrews.net/Cloud-Ra...2010-0122.html
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:26 PM   #16
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

i've seen this here: http://thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com/
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:04 AM   #17
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

That is very interesting, but if it's in the Southern Hemisphere, it's out of sight, out of mind for North America I'm afraid. We have our hands full already.

Maybe there are Aussie Project Camelot's that are well aware of it?
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:51 AM   #18
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, i have also come across this info before. NZ and Australia are both complicit in the NWO/ Military Black Ops scene. We help USA with their spying (eavesdropping) at the bases at Waihopai Valley and at Tangimoana - are not secret as to their existence, but the details of their real activities are. Waihopai has tried to put on a more open and friendly face to the public in recent years, I think they even had an open day. Ostensibly, the bases are run by the Government Communications Security Bureau (GCSB) but are reputed to be controlled by the NSA.

Then Australia has Pine Gap (!!) and Mt Ziel in Northern Territories too - both with D.U.M.B.s.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:59 AM   #19
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

dear seafury,

but isnt that the point!? Where better to hide nefarious activities except in isolated, unpopulated, out of the way places?
imho , australia, antacrtica obvious places i'd go if up to no good.

no aussie camelot equivalent, that im aware of, besides capital cities flouridated past 40 yrs! well mine at least! gotta have impact.
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote