Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-16-2009, 07:56 AM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Well I see the thread got closed before I had a chance to add something that Wilcock recently said that really struck me as right on target. He said we are in a frequency war. This makes a lot of sense to me as there are those forces which strive to create chaos, fear and anger to feed off and/or manipulate. And then there are those individuals who refuse to go into those lower frequencies and are resonating at a higher vibration.

But if we all take a breath and remember the future time travel visit of 2047, Andrew Basiago was in a beautiful place and the earth was in a good place. So it would appear there are some difficult transitions for some and not so difficult transitions for others.

We all know we never die and that our consciousness continues in one form or another. So what is it we are afraid of? Is it death? Is it about what negative aliens can do to us? Is it about earth changes we supposedly have no control over? What is it? We all will also experience a physical death... meaning we have to leave our 3rd dimensional body behind in order to move onward in this never ending cycle of experience.

Andrew Basiago also said something that stuck with me and it was about how the future was mutable. It is not set in cement because we affect the future by our intention. We affect the future by our desires and the images we hold in our minds. If this is indeed true this would also mean we do not have to buy into current realities others are projecting for the future. Instead, we can be co-creators and participate in designing the future we want to see.

Has anyone here thought that perhaps by divine design this forum is a collection of many different personalities that vibrate at different frequencies. There are some here who may be ready to transition out of this galaxy and into another multi-verse. There are those who have chosen to stay behind to help others that are left behind and then there are those who are completely clueless, but looking. Reality for each individual is a mystery to the person standing next to him or her. Yet when we take that leap of faith, which is described by some of the most brilliant minds with respect to quantum physics, we know that we are the breath of god made from the stuff of the stars. We all hold a place in space which is defined by our unique individual consciousness.

Seeking wholeness is innate. Some just take longer then others and that is okay. We truly have all of the time in the multi-verse to do our work as souls who are evolving and we continue to evolve through the experience of many lives in many forms, in many dimensions. This is reality as I understand it.

For example, if one were to think of concentric circles one understands and knows the circle one dwells within. Yet like a snake that sheds it skin when the form no longer fits, the next circle is larger and there is more to learn in order to understand and know it. We humans are growing in our understanding of what was, what is, and what is possible. Some of us perhaps are stuck with what was.. while others are focused on what is and then our dream makers are focused on what is possible.

When I was reading Lou Baldwin (Sleepers) book I had a good laugh. He was taken to a place, a city in space located, I believe not far from the sun. In this place he was recalling another life as a resident there and there was a conversation regarding his partners decision to go help out a friend on earth by incarnating as her friend's baby daughter and that she had, I believe, committed to a life span of 62 earth years.

Think about this for a moment. What is it we don't have? For most of us we don't have our memories of our previous lives. Yet these memories exist and are encoded in our cellular structure which has been scientifically proven by some docs who have been doing some intriguing research. Irrespective of this reality, some can see how it is all to easy to become myopic and lose site of the bigger picture, the galactic picture, the multi-universe picture and instead get stuck in the day-to-day drama of finances, jobs, relationships and basic human survival.

If indeed Andrew, Sleeper and Wilcock are correct... how do you suppose that alters one's inner perspective regarding the reptilian element? I still maintain we are all spiritual beings on different levels/rungs of the spiritual ladder. It truly serves no one to attack one another as in essence this is just a reflection of our own vibrational frequency that we are working with at an internal level. If indeed David is right about this being a frequency war then at what frequency would each person aspire too?

For myself, I've still got miles and miles to go at an internal level just to keep focused on the end point while dealing with the day-to-day realities. I just think we need to remember not to give up on ourselves or each other. We can always send prayers to those we are in discord with and wish them the best, wish them their own continued spiritual evolution.. To me this is good intent and when we make that effort at an individual level we help raise the vibrational frequency of the whole. It is my hope that we all keep adding to the collective and go for the 100th monkey. Let's work on being forgiving of ourselves and our fellow souls who are on this journey with us. And most importantly let us remember to be kind.

Last edited by Carol; 10-16-2009 at 04:14 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 08:10 AM   #2
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Carol you really spoke from your heart.
I honor , respect and resonate with every one of the words you just laid out.
We need to keep unity in our hearts for all that is for all creations are part
of the whole , of the grand cosmic plan.
Our heart knows exactly where it takes us and makes our journey a blessed one.
In times of turmoil we need to look within and hold the Love flow
as the most precious and sacred gift we were all endowed with.
From darkness we can learn where we stand .
From Light and bliss we can expand.
When both experiences are integrated only oneness and unconditional Love remains.

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 10-16-2009 at 08:20 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:41 AM   #3
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Well I have many questions...

But first of all I absolutely cringe everytime I hear people get David Wilcock's name wrong... he is a brilliant and important researcher can we please at least get his name right. Wilcock ok? Wilcox is way too many cocks for me and it makes me feel uncomfortable. Please respect David by getting his name right. This isn't just you Carol, many people can't seem to grasp it (no pun intended).

Why did the original Reptilian thread go off on a massive 19.47 tangent which has absolutely nothing to do with reptilians?

Why was it closed... thank you Anchor for showing us that the moderation in this place is still active and working for the right reasons.
Could someone PM me and tell me all that I missed.

Why would you want to immediately re-open this topic if it is being abused and causing an explosion of negativity?

Last edited by Luminari; 10-16-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:22 AM   #4
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I will greet this day with love in my heart. And how will I do this? Henceforth will I look on all things with love and I will be born again. I will love the sun for it warms my bones; yet I will love the rain for it cleanses my spirit. I will love the light for it shows me the way; yet I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars. I will welcome happiness for it enlarges my heart; yet I will endure sadness for it opens my soul. I will acknowledge rewards for they are my due; yet I will welcome obstacles for they are my challenge. -

Og Mandino

Love always
mudra
Old 10-16-2009, 10:37 AM   #5
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

It is wonderful that our beloved members that have been adversely affected by negative dominant entitees such as reptilians can communicate and support each other.

Please however remember all we have been through together in the last year and keep focused on the beautiful co-creation of the original vision of Project Avalon & Camelot.

Not matter how dominant or persuasively orative, do not let a recent member's compulsive verbal diarrhea lead you up the garden path to a place of where you find yourself in a constant vibratory rate of fear. Paranoia contains no wisdom.

Birds of a feather flock together. I will now leave you alone here to do what you must do.

Choose wisely.

Last edited by Luminari; 10-16-2009 at 10:41 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:37 AM   #6
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

But first of all I absolutely cringe everytime I hear people get David Wilcock's name wrong... he is a brilliant and important researcher can we please at least get his name right. Wilcock ok? Wilcox is way too many cocks for me and it makes me feel uncomfortable. Please respect David by getting his name right. This isn't just you Carol, many people can't seem to grasp it (no pun intended).

Why did the original Reptilian thread go off on a massive 19.47 tangent which has absolutely nothing to do with reptilians?

Why was it closed... thank you Anchor for showing us that the moderation in this place is still active and working for the right reasons.

Why would you want to immediately re-open this topic if it is being abused and causing an explosion of negativity?
The thread went off on a massive 19.47 tangent because information was asked for regarding it.

Quote from Lionhawk :I also wonder if the value of 19.47 applies to it's position if we were to apply an overlay over the Galaxy using sacred geometry. I don't have the values to calculate it, but someone here might able to prove this out.

People were simply gathering information regarding it.

The old thread is still on here, take a look, you will aslo see that it is me to blame for requesting it to be reopened as I thought the information side of things was getting very interesting. Now we seem to have a second chance.

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #7
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
I agree that the title of this thread may not be the wisest of choices.
I sincerely hope this will not be an invite for more coal to be thrown of the stove.
I respect the moderators 's choice to have closed the thread for the havoc it created.
I see it as a wise move.
The words of Carol though go in the direction of peace and unity and for this I respect
them too.
God allows us U turns when we are heading in the wrong direction.
This may be an opportunity to show that the heart is where we stand and that harmony
is what we strive for.

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 10-16-2009 at 10:48 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:25 PM   #8
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:

Because if the soil doesn't grow what you want...do you not plant your garden the next year??

And Luminari....You mention the wave of negativity and then you correct Carol for her spelling of David's name. It's the message ...not the grammatical process.

Soul check...Soul Check....1...2...1....2.

Peace
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:23 PM   #9
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Are we still going to continue with this 19.47 topic or are we going back to the Reptilian or both??
Old 10-16-2009, 02:56 PM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Carol.

I'm not allergic to positive information or negative information. I'm allergic to BS...positive or negative. I just want the truth...and I don't care whether it makes me feel good about myself...or not. Obviously...tact and considerate wording is always important...and not making hurtful personal comments is manditory.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-16-2009 at 03:21 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:25 PM   #11
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Re-posted from the closed thread.

Ok this is not a theory of mine as I am not going to put it up yet.
But here is some of the things I found out from other sources on the net...

It may be more than coincidence that the Roswell Crash was in 1947 and Nassim Haramein has valid reason to believe that Latitude 19.47 is an extremely important number.

Cydonia and the pyramids, rests at 19.47' from the equator. On Earth, pyramids are exact at 19.47' north of the equator on the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico. Hawaian pyramids are at 19.47' north of the equator as well.

The earth is 21,600 nautical miles around. This measurement is based on the ratio of 360 x 60 first used by the Phoenicians and still in use by modern ocean and flight navigators.

The number 6,480 is exactly 1/4th of the total 25,920 years it takes earth to complete one circuit through the signs of the zodiac. 6,480 years is unique because it marks the duration between a series of global cataclysms left in earth's historic and geologic record.

When the earth's circumference, 21,600 is divided by 33.33 the number 6,480 appears in a variation:

21,600 / 33.33 = 648.06480648064...

648.06480648064..divided by 19.47, the number suggested by the year of the Roswell crash itself (1947)...produces a modification of 33.33:

648.064806480 / 19.47 = 33.28

...Latitude 33.28°

This latitude, 33.28° multiplied by PI (3.141592653589...) results in a longitude 104.56° ... pinpointing the exact coordinates of the disc impact site near Roswell NM.

Additionally the number 2012 can be calculated with a form of the number of the exact Roswell crash site latitude, 33.28° and the year of the Roswell event itself, 1947:

19.47 x 3.328 = 64.80

Between July 1947 and March 2012 there are 64.80 years.

More stuff here.

A three dimentional sphere with a 3D pyramid inside it with it's tip aligned to North or South (both ways would create The Star of David) where the base of the pyramid touches the sphere this is latitude 19.47.

More here
And here
Old 10-16-2009, 03:26 PM   #12
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Are we still going to continue with this 19.47 topic or are we going back to the Reptilian or both??
I'll talk Cydonia all day......

Have you read Hancock's The Mars Mystery?....I'm about 1/2 way through.

Really nice work....Dovetails with Hoagland's Mars Theories.

I'm not so much into sacred geometry...(that's 777) but into lost civs.

Maybe we should start a MARS thread?

Last edited by Stargazer1965; 10-16-2009 at 03:31 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #13
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Im with ya there, egypt and cydonia i recon have a connection as does stone henge, wonder how many other sites are comparable to mars sites?
Old 10-16-2009, 03:36 PM   #14
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I have also read that if you take an airial picture of stone henge and superimpose cydonia over the top, when it gets to the right scale for both they line up!!!!, dont have the skills for this but would be interesting to see, also if any other places do the same. Maybe, mars people moved to here and reworked there structures or vice versa. interesting.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:14 PM   #15
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:

Why the personal attack for a misspelling due to not remembering how the name is spelled? Is this really necessary? However I have to thank you because I will likely never forget the **** of the walk and talk again.

Threads drift based on questions asked. Did you read the entrie thread?

I don't know why Anchored closed it. Ask him directly as the other members would not know either.

Because there is a lot going on with this thread behind the scenes as well and I wanted to share my view with everyone, not just a few of the other members. Each thread is a process. I was in the middle of thinking about the topic and gone when it had been closed. However, just because the thread was closed doesn't mean that my mind is closed or that the topic isn't worth diving into more in-depth. I've thought about the whole reptilian agenda for years. Due to a personal experience I'm at a different place with how I view it now then when I first heard about the reptilians through David Icke and through personal contacts with abductees. I can easily see where the reptilians can appear demonic and representative of the devil just by appearance alone. So the unanswered questions still need exploration.

My initial response toward the reptilians was revulsion. I associated them with the fallen angels and saw them as satanic. This race of aliens, based on what Credo Mutwa reported, are clearly involved with satanic ritualistic abuse of humans and children. At that time in my mind all reptilians were evil. However, I have come a long way in my research and discussions with abductees/contactees. I now know there are divisions within the reptilians and the human hybrids are a big reason for this. I also am aware that not all reptilians are bad in the same manner as not all humans are bad. The reality is that it is far easier for the mind to paint a picture of black and white rather then to step back and explore the deeper realities associated with this particular group of aliens.

My heart cries out to those innocents who are victims of abuse. Whether at human hands or alien hands. The deeper truth of the matter has to do with the intent of the individual. For example we call Hitler evil... yet what happened with WWII is that the evil within humans as individuals was unleashed. If the evil were not there to begin with, those under Hitler's command would have walked away. My husband's father and grandfather were among those who did not have evil in them and who did walk away from Nazi control during the war. They refused to join the SS or participate in evil.

So the issue that begs to be looked at is our own unfinished internal spiritual process. Do we allow evil (which to me is that which is alienated from god) to take root within our being and act upon it, or do we instead say "no." An image that stands clear in my mind is from Lord of the Rings of Gandalf standing on the precipice facing Balrog pounding his staff onto the bridge beneath his feet and shouting, "You shall not pass!" Being a therapist and having worked with many, many people I've seen this scenario played out in day-to-day life repeatedly. The issue is complex and yet simple. What is it that we say "no" to and what is it that we affirm. It is about choices and our attitude when we meet adversity. It is our attitude that we have control over. We may not have control over the events that manifest outside our lives but we do have a choice on how we meet them.

Last edited by Carol; 10-16-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:12 PM   #16
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have also read that if you take an airial picture of stone henge and superimpose cydonia over the top, when it gets to the right scale for both they line up!!!!, dont have the skills for this but would be interesting to see, also if any other places do the same. Maybe, mars people moved to here and reworked there structures or vice versa. interesting.
Get me the pics and I'll try for you
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:20 PM   #17
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Get me the pics and I'll try for you

Maybe these will do the trick...
Old 10-16-2009, 06:43 PM   #18
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for that
Unfortunately, I dont see it ... but I've placed over anyways.
So if anyone knows what its meant to look like let me know and I can fix

iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:51 PM   #19
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

19.5°: A Signal From Mars

[...] The esoteric significance of 19.5° was actually first brought to mankind’s attention through another celestial body much closer to Earth – the Red Planet.

This is not as strange as it sounds. For instance, Mars happens to be intertwined with ancient Egypt in curious ways:

The Egyptian capital Cairo, situated adjacent to Giza, derives its name from Al Qahira denoting Mars. (More literally it means ‘the victorious’.)

The ancient Egyptians called Mars ‘Horus of the Horizon’ (Horakhti), which was the very same name given to the Great Sphinx. Mars was also called ‘Horus the Red’ (Hor Dshr), and for a long time the Sphinx was painted red.[1]

Just as the Great Sphinx is the hybrid of man and a lion, in ancient Hindu myths Mars is Nr-Simha, the ‘Man-Lion’.

The term ‘pyramid’ derives from the Greek term pyr meaning ‘fire’, as in Mars the ‘fire planet’. (Mars is often referred to as pyroeis in Greek.)

As for the angle 19.5°, it resides at the heart of the geometric ‘message’ claimed to have been found on the deceptively barren Martian surface.

Indeed, the first sign of the ‘Martian message’ emerged through certain structures that were not only pyramidal but also tetrahedral.

These apparent pyramids were captured on camera in 1972 by NASA’s Mariner 9, the first spacecraft to enter Mars orbit in history. As it flew over a region called Elysium Quadrangle, the probe just happened to detect this ‘tip of the iceberg’ – as they would turn out to be – quietly sitting there.

Read full article here:

http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki...an-message.htm

Love Always
mudra
Old 10-16-2009, 06:56 PM   #20
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Spherical Geometry & 19.5 Degrees
throughout the solar system

NEXT: The Piri Reis map
19.5 degrees north and south are the latitudes
where the apex points of a star tetrahedra within a sphere
will contact that sphere's surface,
when one apex is positioned at the north or south pole.
On the Sun: sunspot activity and the region of peak temperatures is limited to 19.5 degreees north and south.
On Venus: the presumably active major volcano complexes Alpha and Beta Regio are near 19.5 degrees.
On Earth:
Mauna Loa, Hawaii (19 degrees 28 minutes N, 155 degrees 37 minutes W) The largest shield volcano is at 19.6 degrees north. This is Mauna-Kea volcano on the island of Hawaii.
Mexico City, Mexico (19 degrees 23 minutes N, 99 degrees 10 minutes W) The Pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacan is at 19.6 degrees north.
Dzibalchen, (Yucatan), Mexico (19 degrees 28 minutes N, 89 degrees 46 minutes W)
Georgetown, Grand Cayman Island (19 degrees 18 minutes N, 81 degrees 26 minutes W)
Mount Emi Koussi, Chad, Africa (19 degrees 47 minutes N, 18 degrees 34 minutes E)
Mount Kalsubai, (near Bombay), India (19 degrees 33 minutes N, 73 degrees 43 minutes E)
Mountain near Xiangkhoang, Laos (19 degrees 17 minutes N, 103 degrees 17 minutes E)
Mountain near Potosi, Bolivia (19 degrees 13 minutes S, 66 degrees 22 minutes W)
Yasur Volcano, Tanna Island, Vanuatu (South Pacific Ocean) (19 degrees 31 minutes S, 169 degrees 25 minutes E)
Mount Samuel, Northwest Territory, Australia (19 degrees 13 minutes S, 134 degrees 8 minutes E)
Gweru, Zimbabwe, Africa (19 degrees 31 minutes S, 29 degrees 49 minutes E)

On Mars: the "vast" Olympus Mons shield cone volcano is at 19.5 degrees.
On Jupiter: the "red spot" which is an obvious vortex is at 19.5 degrees.
On Neptune: in 1986 Voyager II discovered a similar spot at 19.5 degrees north.

Based on Richard Dannelley's book, Sedona: Beyond the Vortex and Bruce Rawles

Why '19.5 degrees' is Significant

19.5 degrees is the angle that's been found by researchers (Richard C. Hoagland, Stanley McDaniel, Erol Torun, Horace W. Crater, etc.) to be repeatedly encoded in the structures of Cydonia. It is viewed as a definite 'signal in the noise' - some kind of a 'message' left there by some intelligence. 19.5 is called t, the 'tetrahedral constant', because of its significance in tetrahedral geometry (a tetrahedron is a pyramid shape composed of four equilateral triangular sides): the apexes of a tetrahedron when placed within a circumscribing sphere, one of the tetrahedron's apexes touching the north pole, the other three apexes touch the surface of the sphere at 19.5 degrees south latitude. Why this number would be important to the builders of the Martian structures is not clear (though Hoagland is theorizing that it has to do with what he calls "hyperdimensional physics").

read full article here:

http://www.vortexmaps.com/planets.php

Love Always
mudra
Old 10-16-2009, 07:45 PM   #21
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Goodness. You folks are going all techy on me.

By the way I live and approximately 19.5 degrees which is where Hawaii is located. We just may go poof someday so it isn't worth putting energy into worrying about it.

While some of you are exploring the technological aspects of the planets I'm still back here, where Dr. Bartlett was on Coast was last night.

He said, "Quantum physics offers a possible explanation as to how healing abilities were occurring. We're beings of light, but the problem is most people see themselves as matter, due to their perceptual biases, he said. Seeing oneself as matter creates a closed system that doesn't allow for miracles, he added. "I think that miracles come from a hyperdimensional reality structure...when we set up...an adequate morphic field or quantum potential they can bleed over into our physical reality and we see things like cancers disappearing."

Angels are what Tom Bearden has called "virtual beings" that exist in the vacuum or zero point field and can traverse from higher dimensions into physical reality when called or activated by human consciousness, said Bartlett. The idea of infinite potential suggests that different or alternate universes are created in which every possible outcome is played out. By tapping into altered states of awareness, we can track alternate potentialities and blur the boundaries of these universes, he suggested. This could explain how tumors vanish, and paranormal activities and sightings occur, he noted."

Basically... I see many are focused on the physical realities of planets, stars, alien beings... and ourselves. Why is that?

My focus is on our hyper-dimensional abilities that are in the process of unfolding. These are two very different topics. When we examine what some of these other alien beings are capable of - what may appear to us as frightening abilities where an alien can materialize through walls and abduct people - are we forgetting something here? Perhaps what is being overlooked is the latent ability of humans. When will humans be able to manifest those inherent abilities?

If we examine the historical implications of this concept we know from various cultures there are spiritual masters whose abilities far transcend the abilities of normal humans who are caught up in a limited reality. These spiritual masters learned how to bi-locate, are telepathic, can see the future and alter realtiy. So this means the pathways have been explored, defined and manifested.

Remember the concept of concentric circles of knowledge? Have you stopped to consider how one transcends these circles altogether? How does one become the shining dewdrop that dives into oceanic consciousness? And how do the reptilians fit into this equation?

Why is it easier to focus on the physical? Why not focus on the non-physical (matter)? For instance, do you think reptilians are interdimensional beings? And if they are what dimensions do you think they may have access to? At what frequency do they resonate? They were identified as 4th level (insectoid) where humans are identified at 5th level. What do you think this means?

To me, these are the mysteries that catch my attention. How is it that a 4th level being came into existence to have control over a 5th level being? What could that mean? Do you think we have a different responsibility to our own species that has yet to be identified and explored by the general populace? What could that be? How do you suppose we can get down to the task at hand and peel back the blinders that cover the eyes?

To me, our evolution as human beings is critical and foremost. If we are to take control of our lives back from the reptilians then we need to understand how this can be done. We need to understand what it means to be a 5th level being and how to manifest our potential. We need to dive down into our consciousness into the primordial unconscious and release what we already know which is hidden from us. We need to keep asking questions of ourselves and seek help to understand our purpose as a species so that we may manifest our potential as compared to being an unfertilized seed in sterile ground.

We need to help keep each other on track by asking questions and probing.

Last edited by Carol; 10-16-2009 at 07:49 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:26 PM   #22
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I understand how everyone has mixed feelings about this subject..the reptilian is a scary subject, and can bring to light some very unplesent memories.

I myself have felt at one time it would be good to just not bring these things to light as it could lower the vibrational energy where I reside. So I can relate to those who would think to advise agains bringing these things to light. And many times I have even thought it did not exist.

However, the testimony of those here have proven otherwise.These are soul shaking experiences shared that might never have been brought to light. The thing that interests me the most is how these beings are getting here, why they are here, and most of all, what we can do to overcome their terror over those who are being confronted with them.
And above all...the child abduction..the missing children. There seems to be a connection here, and it is most disturbing.

As for the how they are getting here...I think the 19.47 equasion is a key here...and the vortex. I am not a math head, however I am aware it is the universal language, and most likely plays a big part in the "how are they getting here".

Ammit and I were pursuing this, I believe this area should be researched further.
I think the that it is much more then just the location of a vortex on each planet...but there was reference to the vortex location of 19.47 in the nuclius of a cell....this is key information as far as I am concerned. It's like the key to our existance if your mind can travel there.
Also there was reference to 2012 and the 19.47 equasion (Ammit help here), but I need to check the figures on that as well....time for the math heads to come out of the closet.

Carol had shared some information about a woman who herself is reptilian and has 6 reptilian children..a fastenating story...and mind bending at best. So this would bring to light that there are good reptilians...maybe human/hybrid that exist, and are here for something else...and where do you find the answers to the many questions that we may have about this whole subject. We research without prejudice...we listen with open ears...we dont make judgement..who are we to judge the experience of those who have had these experience

Of the ones that have shared their stories, I have noticed that although the experience was of a low vibration...they themselves have risen to a higher vibration..they are actively seeking the protection they require, and most of all wish to share what they have learned from the experience. I commend all of those who have done so, and hope you do continue to open the eyes of those that will listen without prejudice or judgement.

Shining a light on the darkness is not a bad thing...and sometimes we have to recount the stories to get to the solutions.
With loving light and respect
Brook

Last edited by BROOK; 10-16-2009 at 08:38 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 08:36 PM   #23
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Wow Mudra, thats a lot of information, brilliant find.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:47 PM   #24
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wow Mudra, thats a lot of information, brilliant find.
Yes..lots of information..but it is spicific at 19.47, not 19.50...this could throw the math off
When your searching something as small as a cell..this can make a big difference

Last edited by BROOK; 10-16-2009 at 08:49 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:03 PM   #25
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

Basically... I see many are focused on the physical realities of planets, stars, alien beings... and ourselves. Why is that?

My focus is on our hyper-dimensional abilities that are in the process of unfolding. These are two very different topics. When we examine what some of these other alien beings are capable of - what may appear to us as frightening abilities where an alien can materialize through walls and abduct people - are we forgetting something here? Perhaps what is being overlooked is the latent ability of humans. When will humans be able to manifest those inherent abilities?

Super cool Carol!!!

So would all other higher negative beings be scared that someone will spill the beans and humans will learn the secrets to manifest and we shall become as gods doing all these things and more!!!! And then they get found out that they were tricking us all along simply because we just didn't understand a few tips and tricks of how to operate the controls of what we all already posses???

So the truth is then being in other dimensions is not dependent on where your heart is at all... negative destructive beings just learned the tips and tricks to how the universe works and they are interdimensional/multidimensional and do fancy tricks with matter that anybody else can do, but they do not have the 'Balance and Harmony' attached along to their choices of how they are using Divine Intelligence!! Plus 'they' tricked the government into purchasing secrets that have always been available to anyone who asks- and for FREE!!!

And Karma or consequences just take time to catch up before misuse of Divine Intelligence gets understood! So trying to earn favor with a God is what religion teaches and is how control is maintained over masses because that favor will never be earned or even exists!!! But learning the compassion's of the Heart is an art form and in order to bring up a race in responsible use of their inherited power than it would behoove all of creation to not allow just any being to have access or be allowed to know the secrets of the Universe without some form of qualifications for personal responsibility to your creations and actions of what an individual creates. Because those creations echo throughout all of Time and Space.

Wrong or misuse of creation can be prevented and right use or beneficial uses can be prodded and encouraged... Universal power exists for everyone and cannot and does not judge who is allowed to know the secrets. Only those who have developed the right use have the compassion to continue to help all beings learn the same ropes of right use! And negative beings would want to prevent the understanding of Universal laws to be hidden so they can rule over those beings.

At any point in time anyone can 'get it' (whatever that means) and there is no real overall event to wait for other than maybe favorable opportunity's that may be advantageous for a group learning as an occurrence, but nonetheless the answers have always been available within the labyrinth.

Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote