Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-24-2008, 03:15 AM   #1
SantaFay

Default Obama - October Surprise?

Why is Obama in Hawaii?...just listened to broadcast on radio - will be available in about an hour for download at michaelsavage.com - Democrat & former Pennsylvania Deputy Attorney General Philip J.Berg has filed lawsuit-- details can be found on website obamacrimes.com demanding Obama submit proof of American citizenship.
Old 10-24-2008, 03:17 AM   #2
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of
Default Re: Obama - October Surprise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaFay View Post
Why is Obama in Hawaii?...just listened to broadcast on radio - will be available in about an hour for download at michaelsavage.com - Democrat & former Pennsylvania Deputy Attorney General Philip J.Berg has filed lawsuit-- details can be found on website obamacrimes.com demanding Obama submit proof of American citizenship.
He is meant to be visiting his sick Grandmother
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:34 AM   #3
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

Default Let it go.

You can find PROOF of his citizenship here.

Pictures of the certificate, the raised seal, the number, the signature of the governor of Hawaii, the birth announcement in the Honolulu Advertiser.

Let it go, people.

Last edited by Eli in MI; 10-24-2008 at 03:37 AM.
Eli in MI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:59 AM   #4
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Let it go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli in MI View Post
You can find PROOF of his citizenship here.

Pictures of the certificate, the raised seal, the number, the signature of the governor of Hawaii, the birth announcement in the Honolulu Advertiser.

Let it go, people.
like,you,know?
law-suits,against,obama

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...en_or_not.html

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ty-for-office/
Southsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:28 AM   #5
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

Default Get a grip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsea View Post
like,you,know?
law-suits,against,obama
Yeah, a frivolous lawsuit by bitter Hillary supporter Phillip Berg. Get a grip.

Here's a quote from the Washington Times article. Didn't you read it?

Quote:
Mr. Berg has posted documents on his Web site, ObamaCrimes.com, he says back up his claims. But he said he doesn't know where they originated.

Backers of the idea that Mr. Obama isn't a natural-born citizen say Mr. Obama's certification of live birth doesn't quell the issue. They say a certification can be obtained after birth.

But the Hawaii State Department of Health said Monday that there is no difference between a certificate and a certification of live birth in the eyes of the state. For instance, either can be used to confirm U.S. citizenship to obtain a passport or state ID, said Alvin Onaka, a research and statistics officer at the Department of Health.

In Hawaii, only the person named on the certificate or his family can request the certificate of live birth.

Several fact-checking groups, such as FactCheck.org and PolitiFact.com have determined that the certification posted on Mr. Obama's Web site is authentic.
I recommend you send Obamacrimes.com a donation. What's that saying about a fool and his money?
Eli in MI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:13 AM   #6
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

He left the country to avoid being killed in a Nuclear Attack...

Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:17 AM   #7
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Reply to Get a grip.

Quote:

I recommend you send Obamacrimes.com a donation. What's that saying about a fool and his money?
Your very knowledgeable Mr. Obama Sir...good for You. All of us have to believe in ourselves.

Anything that is not impossible, is mandatory!...Michio Kaku
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:15 AM   #8
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Get a grip.

Quote:

I-recommend-you-wind-your-neck-in,mate!!!
Do-some-research-around-the-fact-that-obama-is-a-member-of-secret-societies-and-anyway-get-rid-of-them-all-and-those-that-defend-them-like-your-good-self.

Cheers
Old 10-24-2008, 02:04 PM   #9
Moonbaby
Avalon Senior Member

Eli in Mi,

It appears that Obama is your 'messiah, ' that he can do no wrong in your eyes. It is you peragative to vote any way you want but I am voting with my eyes wide-open. I can see through the transparency of Mr. Obama.
Moonbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:06 PM   #10
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Moved thread.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:08 PM   #11
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Love the polarity dance!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:17 PM   #12
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I can't believe that anyone would call Mr Berg a fool. Why not call Obama a liar?

Look we all know he was born in Kenya, I seen the proof and anybody that had "open eyes" would see it too.

Not only that, but I truly believe that Obama's real father was Frank Marshall Davis. Its not uncommon for any person born of the Illuminati bloodline to be adopted out. So there is alot behind this. The word came from his own grandmother and for that matter...............people there are three photos of Obama's mother in the nude on Jeff Rense's site.

Why get over it? Aren't we all sick of liars running our world? Aren't we all tired of having a certain few running our government?

I still pray for a miracle.................(oh its not for McCain, either )

Why in the world should people "LET IT GO ?)

My question is this? Where are the people that are putting out these blogs at? No new story on three of their sites since the story broke
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:12 PM   #13
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Reality check , most autobiographies about candidates running for president
is base on fiction not on actual facts. They sell an image to the media, years later the truth comes out. In some cases people remeber the positive points if the person becomes president such the case with JFK, Bill Clinton, George Bush Sr. etc.. It is a fact that if Obama fails to win the presidency there's going to be riots the likes of which the US have not seem yet. Some ****** off Black, latinos and supporters will go haywire. The ball is in motion by the RPTB a certificate can be falsefy very easily, passports, etc... So this would be a no go as far as preventing Obama from becoming President. The most likely scenario is at what Hillary hinted, which was Obama being killed by radicals groups within the US.In my humble opinion most politicians are corrupted, that's the name of the game. Some things never change !!!
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:23 PM   #14
tdc1188
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonbaby View Post
Eli in Mi,

It appears that Obama is your 'messiah, ' that he can do no wrong in your eyes. It is you peragative to vote any way you want but I am voting with my eyes wide-open. I can see through the transparency of Mr. Obama.
I don't know how much more evidence you need (given the circumstance of an outsider trying to get elected ie having to play the game) that Obama is NOT controlled by the negative elite. The answer: nothing. Some are just so cynical about politics and I understand that. But maybe, just maybe, Obama beating the Clinton machine was a HUGE HIT against the Rothschild's and Rockefellers plan of Hillary Clinton being the next President. The question that needs to be asked is DID OBAMA CREATE THIS CURRENT GRASSROOTS MOVEMENT OR WAS HE A CREATION OF THIS MOVEMENT. It is the latter, beating Clinton is the proof. Look up the latest news breaking about the Rothschilds being under investigation in the U.K reported by the MAINSTREAM MEDIA. The NWO/ Illuminati are finished. The game is over, The alternative media and us that read it have to stop feeding into the fear; this is exactly what the negative elite want and need.
Why have The Rothschilds come out for mccain when they have been controlling the democratic party for over 100 years? Why the switch? Rockefeller/fascist faction supporting McCain as they have always controlled the Republican party. THE SIDES ARE BEING DRAWN. At the very least, vote for Obama to take the control out of the hands of the Nazi's.
tdc1188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:34 PM   #15
tdc1188
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I can't believe that anyone would call Mr Berg a fool. Why not call Obama a liar?

Look we all know he was born in Kenya, I seen the proof and anybody that had "open eyes" would see it too.

Not only that, but I truly believe that Obama's real father was Frank Marshall Davis. Its not uncommon for any person born of the Illuminati bloodline to be adopted out. So there is alot behind this. The word came from his own grandmother and for that matter...............people there are three photos of Obama's mother in the nude on Jeff Rense's site.

Why get over it? Aren't we all sick of liars running our world? Aren't we all tired of having a certain few running our government?

I still pray for a miracle.................(oh its not for McCain, either )

Why in the world should people "LET IT GO ?)

My question is this? Where are the people that are putting out these blogs at? No new story on three of their sites since the story broke
This is totally absurd. Barack Obama is not a U.S. Citizen? And were just now finding this out two weeks before the election? Not used to disqualify him in the primaries? Come on! You state that he was born in Kenya, but yet you contradict yourself by stating that his real father was Frank Marshall Davis? Was he Kenyian? You can't have it both ways. I would have alot more respect for you if you just stated that you don't like the man because he is black, your getting close though by stating that he is from Africa ie NOT ONE OF US. Unbelievable...WAKE UP. By thinking TPAB have this all figured out and nobody can penetrate their system your doing exactly what they want....WORSHIPPING THEM. They are not perfect, and they are loosing. BTW, what is the proof that you have seen, show me.

Last edited by tdc1188; 10-24-2008 at 03:36 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 03:52 PM   #16
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightbk View Post
He left the country to avoid being killed in a Nuclear Attack...

ohh, so.. Hawaii is no longer part of the country? lol

he went to visit his sick grandmother.

not EVERYthing is a conspiracy against you. lol
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:52 PM   #17
tdc1188
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
ohh, so.. Hawaii is no longer part of the country? lol

he went to visit his sick grandmother.

not EVERYthing is a conspiracy against you. lol
lol, thank you, glad to see not everyone has lost logic and rational thinking
Old 10-24-2008, 07:57 PM   #18
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Seems to me, Obama will defeat McCain easily from what I see in the polls now. Then Palin can skidoo home to answer some quintessential questions about Palin's Alaskan Governor conduct from her piers.
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:40 PM   #19
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Obama - October Surprise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdc1188 View Post
..You state that he was born in Kenya, but yet you contradict yourself by stating that his real father was Frank Marshall Davis? Was he Kenyian? You can't have it both ways..

Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:49 PM   #20
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

I already posted this video in my own Obama thread, but considering the OP is adressing the very same things as this video is revealing information about I thought I'd share it here as well:
http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2008/...gible-for.html

-EA
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 02:51 AM   #21
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

check-this!
http://contrariancommentary.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Southsea; 11-02-2008 at 02:54 AM.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:05 AM   #22
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

We can speculate about certain things and of course it's easier to believe something if we want it to be true but I base my opinions on what I actually know or can witness for myself.

Obama has been a modicum of calm in the face of a lot of negative stories about every aspect of his life. I'd expect this for the first black candidate with a serious chance of winning.

McCain has been a stumbling candidate with no message except hate my opponent. He was poor in the debates and lacked gravitas and poise so independants will vote Obama.

People can wish for Ron Paul or the Galactic Federation of Light but the reality is Obama will be prez. Let's see what he does.

Palin will run for Ted Stevens senate seat unopposed I think. Just my opinion that his indictment is no cowinkydink. A couple of years in the senate will give her more cred in 2012.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote