Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 09:57 AM   #101
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spate of banned members..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Well, we are a lighthearted bunch..and I've had many here make fun of me..and I did not take it personally. cause I'm a little goofy anyway.

So the point is to come here, have a few laughs, have some debate that is constructive. and get to the truth. What is your truth? And what is so serious that you cannot tell us? The thread is about banning members....but now it's about getting serious, and your truth....so enlighten us. Seriously.
This is the fifth time you've asked me to state my truth.

Off topic.

Additionally, there can be no excuse for making fun of people for a laugh.

Especially in a serious topic that is literally "about" problems caused by such behavior.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:58 AM   #102
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
You been trained in the art of deceiving people.
Not very well
Old 12-16-2009, 09:59 AM   #103
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post

Off topic.

Especially in a serious topic that is literally "about" problems caused by such behavior.
Stand still, one front leg up, one back leg up and stay like for eternity, should be easy for you Mike. Go into your vampire bat cave and go nigh nigh, thats if alligators go nigh nigh.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:59 AM   #104
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Not very well
Unconstructive.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:00 AM   #105
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Stand still, one front leg up, one back leg up and stay like for eternity, should be easy for you Mike. Go into your vampire bat cave and go nigh nigh, thats if alligators go nigh nigh.
Off topic. Irrelevant. Unconstructive. Trouble causing.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:00 AM   #106
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Off topic.

I ask because you keep stating you are here to share your truth...do you deny that is what you've said here? I will go back and find it for you if you like...
Old 12-16-2009, 10:01 AM   #107
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Unconstructive.
Join Date of TruthWalker you wouldnt know how to walk straight let alone walk with the truth. Go eat some snakes or something, oops, their your good buddies arent they.

Oh, I am done with you tonight stupid, more skype calls to make about you twerp, cold blooded twerp. Nighty night moron.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:02 AM   #108
Boober
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What can I say to this?

Hmm, so you are this disinfo guy from this place astrovera?? How much does it pay, i might be in. I can type all day about how billy meier is a joke too.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:04 AM   #109
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I ask because you keep stating you are here to share your truth...do you deny that is what you've said here? I will go back and find it for you if you like...
And my answer wont change.

I will share my life experiences and situations when I am able to post on the forums without people derailing topics with accusations, nastiness, stupidity, jokes, mockery and mob mentality.

According to how this thread has gone, I can clearly see that this forum is not yet ready to hear a serious person out.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:05 AM   #110
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boober View Post
Hmm, so you are this disinfo guy from this place astrovera?? How much does it pay, i might be in. I can type all day about how billy meier is a joke too.
I am not a disinfo guy.

I am a truth guy.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:05 AM   #111
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Join Date of TruthWalker you wouldnt know how to walk straight let alone walk with the truth. Go eat some snakes or something, oops, their your good buddies arent they.

Oh, I am done with you tonight stupid, more skype calls to make about you twerp, cold blooded twerp. Nighty night moron.
Example.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:07 AM   #112
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am not a disinfo guy.

I am a truth guy.
What kind of guy? There is that word again...TRUTH
Old 12-16-2009, 10:08 AM   #113
Boober
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am not a disinfo guy.

I am a truth guy.
Thats exactly what a disinfo guy would say, loll, im stilll in. Billly Meier is a joke he cant even spell alllien.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:09 AM   #114
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What kind of guy? There is that word again...TRUTH
Truth is hard to find, because the world is full of disingenuous liars and thrill seekers. Finding truth takes serious diligence and sincerity.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:09 AM   #115
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boober View Post
I take it not a lot of people like this truthwalker. Why? What did TW do? hurt some feelings?
Truthwalker is really a banned member named Warrior Servant. Look up all his posts if you like. The story is all there. Of course it began when we was known as M1* until he got banned.

And yes this is on topic, all about banned members. They all just happen to be the same one...
Old 12-16-2009, 10:10 AM   #116
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Truth is hard to find, because the world is full of disingenuous liars and thrill seekers. Finding truth takes serious diligence and sincerity.
To find that truth...it should be firsthand....not secondhand.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:13 AM   #117
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
To find that truth...it should be firsthand....not secondhand.
Why are you posting identical responses in more than one thread?
Old 12-16-2009, 10:13 AM   #118
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

There have been three members banned as far as I know.
WarriorServant who declared war on the Forum.
GoingToFast became very aggressive towards Bill Ryan in a nasty way.
Arcora who was an older member who just went off the deep end.

I don't want to go chasing quotes down. So please don't insult my little brain by justifying people who have crossed the line like they didn't do a darn thing and they are all innocent. I have seen this before and I can't swallow it. Here comes that darn yellow rain again, when I hear that kind of thing.

What all three have in common is that they made very personal attacks in an extreme sort of way. The math is simple. The policy states it as such. There is a line and how you crossed that line is another thing. The mods are just looking out for the needs of the many verses the needs of the few. Granted we might slap each other now and again, with most of that out of jest.

I'm a new member and I understand the concept of mutual respect.

Having had my own website and forum in the past, I never had to ban anyone as I figured we could always work things out in some kind of adult fashion. I didn't have any rules or banning policies. If you chose to screw up and make it personal in such a distasteful way, and didn't want to rectify that, then you ended up booting yourself out. Because you only dishonored yourself by doing that and stuck out like a real sore thumb. It only happened twice in the 3 years I operated the site. And those people were always welcomed back in as long as they acted responsible for their take on things. But they had to earn their respect to once put themselves in a better standing. We all have our days and we aren't perfect. As long as you learn from the mistakes you make and try to do better, what the hey I say.

It is when you rock the boat posting one thread after another with the same type of animosity that offends people. Using a paint brush to paint everyone the same, blaming everyone when your personal demands are not met. There is something wrong there when someone makes demands, declares war on everyone, or threatens someones life. To say everyone treated these guys like that is a false accusation, lie, for simple terms. Granted there were slaps going around even after the storm had passed.

It makes it very difficult to read about someone's story, when everyone is first being accused with a paint brush and then wanting everyone to then listen. I was raised by a Napoleon type, so again, when you are telling me it's raining and your peeing on my moccasins, I'm going to look at you real funny. Similar to when ex Canadian kick boxer Dad would beat the smithereens out of me, then tells me he loves me after when he was to tired to get another kick in me. I'm not going to feel real good about it. Savvy?

If you have a story, you don't have to drag me through that darn yellow mud first. I also don't need to hear about all the conditions and demands leading up to that story, then declaring war or falsely accusing me if I question some part in it. Communication is a two way street in a forum. Look up what a forum means anywhere on the Internet. Hang on and I'll get for you.............

Wikipedia states,
An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site.[1] It originated as the modern equivalent of a traditional bulletin board, and a technological evolution of the dialup bulletin board system.[2][3] From a technological standpoint, forums or boards are web applications managing user-generated content.[3][4]
People participating in an Internet forum may cultivate social bonds and interest groups for a topic may form from the discussions.

The keyword there is about "discussing." It take two to have a discussion.

Quite frankly I could care less how many fake identities someone may have. If your story is worth it's salt, it will stand on it's own. You want to add a little drama to that, fine, as I can handle that to. But it would be nice if you treated me like I would like to be treated as I would also treat you the same way. I'm easy. I'm not asking for much. I would then probably be inclined to listen. And just because I call the Bible a book, doesn't mean I am turning the conversation into a religious debate. If you find value in it, fine, and I would be willing to discuss it in a real way on any level you choose as long as that conversation had mutual respect in it. After all I am also still trying to learn or I am opened to that.

And always remember that when you speak to other warriors of the real type, threatening them on any level in person would be suicide. So maybe some have tried that tactic here on a virtual board and got banned. In the real world, your life would be banned. So maybe getting banned was the lesser of two evils and a blessing in disguise. Never forget the laws of attraction work virtually and in the 3D realm we reside in, at the same time. That's what you got to understand and another thing the Bible didn't tell you.

There is always a way to get your message across in a healthy way and it doesn't have to end up in some sink hole dragging everyone in it. It all depends on your agenda and if you can't handle that and you see yourself like some Napoleon type, and don't respect the guidelines, expect the consequences. If anything, MANUP! Take responsibility for your actions.

Enough said and if I said to much, it was because I had to get this off my chest after these recent events. Blessings to all.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 12-16-2009 at 10:27 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:14 AM   #119
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
Truthwalker is really a banned member named Warrior Servant. Look up all his posts if you like. The story is all there. Of course it began when we was known as M1* until he got banned.

And yes this is on topic, all about banned members. They all just happen to be the same one...
I have seen many members banned -- and I was left thinking that the community caused it. Arcora is another member that fell victim to the mob.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:23 AM   #120
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Why are you posting identical responses in more than one thread?
I s there a rule against that? It just so happens, the same thing was posed in both threads.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:26 AM   #121
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I s there a rule against that? It just so happens, the same thing was posed in both threads.
truthwalker. just ignore Brook...she's confused
Old 12-16-2009, 10:27 AM   #122
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Do you feel declaring war on a forum and being ASKED to leave by the forum founder cause enough to be banned?

Do you feel DEMANDING a set of new rules in a forum that a member has declared war on and its people cause enough to be banned?

When you are re-banned and come back again, please do so with a low profile. You will find it MUCH easier to drum up constructive dialogue with most members here.

Best of luck
Old 12-16-2009, 10:37 AM   #123
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
truthwalker. just ignore Brook...she's confused
Old 12-16-2009, 10:42 AM   #124
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Do you feel declaring war on a forum and being ASKED to leave by the forum founder cause enough to be banned?

Do you feel DEMANDING a set of new rules in a forum that a member has declared war on and its people cause enough to be banned?

When you are re-banned and come back again, please do so with a low profile. You will find it MUCH easier to drum up constructive dialogue with most members here.

Best of luck
We are all in a war.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:46 AM   #125
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
There have been three members banned as far as I know.
WarriorServant who declared war on the Forum.
GoingToFast became very aggressive towards Bill Ryan in a nasty way.
Arcora who was an older member who just went off the deep end.

I don't want to go chasing quotes down. So please don't insult my little brain by justifying people who have crossed the line like they didn't do a darn thing and they are all innocent. I have seen this before and I can't swallow it. Here comes that darn yellow rain again, when I hear that kind of thing.

What all three have in common is that they made very personal attacks in an extreme sort of way. The math is simple. The policy states it as such. There is a line and how you crossed that line is another thing. The mods are just looking out for the needs of the many verses the needs of the few. Granted we might slap each other now and again, with most of that out of jest.

I'm a new member and I understand the concept of mutual respect.

Having had my own website and forum in the past, I never had to ban anyone as I figured we could always work things out in some kind of adult fashion. I didn't have any rules or banning policies. If you chose to screw up and make it personal in such a distasteful way, and didn't want to rectify that, then you ended up booting yourself out. Because you only dishonored yourself by doing that and stuck out like a real sore thumb. It only happened twice in the 3 years I operated the site. And those people were always welcomed back in as long as they acted responsible for their take on things. But they had to earn their respect to once put themselves in a better standing. We all have our days and we aren't perfect. As long as you learn from the mistakes you make and try to do better, what the hey I say.

It is when you rock the boat posting one thread after another with the same type of animosity that offends people. Using a paint brush to paint everyone the same, blaming everyone when your personal demands are not met. There is something wrong there when someone makes demands, declares war on everyone, or threatens someones life. To say everyone treated these guys like that is a false accusation, lie, for simple terms. Granted there were slaps going around even after the storm had passed.

It makes it very difficult to read about someone's story, when everyone is first being accused with a paint brush and then wanting everyone to then listen. I was raised by a Napoleon type, so again, when you are telling me it's raining and your peeing on my moccasins, I'm going to look at you real funny. Similar to when ex Canadian kick boxer Dad would beat the smithereens out of me, then tells me he loves me after when he was to tired to get another kick in me. I'm not going to feel real good about it. Savvy?

If you have a story, you don't have to drag me through that darn yellow mud first. I also don't need to hear about all the conditions and demands leading up to that story, then declaring war or falsely accusing me if I question some part in it. Communication is a two way street in a forum. Look up what a forum means anywhere on the Internet. Hang on and I'll get for you.............

Wikipedia states,
An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site.[1] It originated as the modern equivalent of a traditional bulletin board, and a technological evolution of the dialup bulletin board system.[2][3] From a technological standpoint, forums or boards are web applications managing user-generated content.[3][4]
People participating in an Internet forum may cultivate social bonds and interest groups for a topic may form from the discussions.

The keyword there is about "discussing." It take two to have a discussion.

Quite frankly I could care less how many fake identities someone may have. If your story is worth it's salt, it will stand on it's own. You want to add a little drama to that, fine, as I can handle that to. But it would be nice if you treated me like I would like to be treated as I would also treat you the same way. I'm easy. I'm not asking for much. I would then probably be inclined to listen. And just because I call the Bible a book, doesn't mean I am turning the conversation into a religious debate. If you find value in it, fine, and I would be willing to discuss it in a real way on any level you choose as long as that conversation had mutual respect in it. After all I am also still trying to learn or I am opened to that.

And always remember that when you speak to other warriors of the real type, threatening them on any level in person would be suicide. So maybe some have tried that tactic here on a virtual board and got banned. In the real world, your life would be banned. So maybe getting banned was the lesser of two evils and a blessing in disguise. Never forget the laws of attraction work virtually and in the 3D realm we reside in, at the same time. That's what you got to understand and another thing the Bible didn't tell you.

There is always a way to get your message across in a healthy way and it doesn't have to end up in some sink hole dragging everyone in it. It all depends on your agenda and if you can't handle that and you see yourself like some Napoleon type, and don't respect the guidelines, expect the consequences. If anything, MANUP! Take responsibility for your actions.

Enough said and if I said to much, it was because I had to get this off my chest after these recent events. Blessings to all.
Whole response utterly irrelevant, full of inaccuracies and falsehoods.
Closed Thread