Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-13-2009, 01:00 AM   #26
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Walkins - What are they?

With all due respect to everyone here, I think we are deliberately being misled into vast array of paths and mis information regarding all this themes.

Why I think so?

Because we are in the middle of the war for our souls. Some utter evil force in the universe wants us dead or being slaves.

Creator made us perfect in the beginning with a gift of free will . We were mis lead at the very beginning of our time into lie and deception.

Through many experiences in my life and many people I met ,talked and personally experienced ,that evil force has a name and it is Satan (meaning adversary) AKA Devil ( meaning liar) ... Maybe his real name was Lucifer and maybe not since Bible do not mention it no where except one passage in Isaiah.But still that name was a title more than a name.

He is a master behind everything we see happening nowadays in this world.

As universe is enormous ,who knows what kind of worlds are there and what kind of fancy technology exist there.

But the very thing that kept us alive all this time despite his numerous attempts to destroy us was the fact that God saved us many times. He even sent his first born son to enlighten us.

As we have free will we choose what we will accept , majority chose not to listen Christ and that`s fine since they chosen that. But with every choice comes responsibility .

Also has anyone ever wondered why Satan never openly tried to attack humans with fancy technology ? We never saw armies of saucers and all that SF things like from Star Wars coming to attack us? Why Satan`s servants in shape of reptilians and dracos and greys & crew never openly attacked us ?

Because we are children of the most high. We are Creator`s children, created on his own image, gifted in such amount that we today would not believe what we can do and achieve.
Jesus shoved us what we ,as once perfect ,can do. And we will do it.

We are enormously powerful beings, because we are of God. Satan knows this.
If he try to attack us massively he would draw wrath of Creator personally in an instant! Already he lost one of the big battles when he and his cohorts were cast down into Earthly realm.

Yes he is very powerful and he and his cohorts has many abilities like mind manipulation, shape shifting, projecting holograms of them selves,they are were intelligent beings and they know a lot. BUT all that things and ALL that we currently know here on Earth ( taught by Satan & crew in form of forbidden tech , secret knowledge........list goes on) are lesser things and of no importance before Creator.

Evil forces lured us in our very beginning when we were young , practically
children yet, distorted our views , gave us false wishes, deceived us and our free will.

Remember how demons were afraid of Jesus?
They were terrified of him knowing who he really is!!!
In reality WE ARE LIKE JESUS... just we do not know that yet.

Also we are currently bound in ignorance and proud stubborn heads...and we need to let go our past , to " symbolically die" in old person and be born again in Christ in order to be , to become , to return in our true habitat , to live as Creator`s children.

All other stories are irrelevant and not worthy of our precious time.

14 - I don`t mean to troll your thread but I had an overwhelming feeling to write this tonight even if here in Europe is 2 AM...

Walk ons or non walk ins...
who cares...

We need to care and do more important things , we need to love , to learn to live as holier as we can , that`s the only way that we can reconnect with Creator. Let us not waste our time on various gloomy and superficial themes. We are more than that!

Do you think that tomorrow when each and every one of us stands before throne of glory and when our creator ask us where was our mind all the time and our heart and our soul???

Where was that abundant of energy freely given to us??

On what was it spent?

On not important things? On fooling around? On endless empty conversations and word quarrels? On partial knowing and bickering around partial details without seeing the whole picture? On technology instead of creator of life?

I have a vivid image of that scene ...

P.S.

14 -pardon me again I mean no harm to you and never wish to insult you.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:07 AM   #27
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

It would not surprise me if the bad guys looked like Angel Icons and the good guys looked like demon icons. Would make sense that slave programming creates beautiful eugenic people to be holy and someone who looked like a werewolf or reptile ugly.

I can appreciate those who magnet the holy light but to the point of losing yourself? All is infinite indeed but when you merge with it, adios for some time. I have been working hard to integrate my body, mind and spirit to sustain integrity. This idea of setting a goal that cannot be attained is a misrepresentation of nature. This equation is supported through the TV and witnessed in social dynamics. Again a good idea becomes a dogma, a Dog chasing the tail, carrot and the rabbit. In this way theoretical ethereal ideas rule the space and not the matter of sync of mind, body and spirit. Manic fear stampeding the herd and the ego for so long it can not just settle and be still.

Last edited by Magamud; 12-13-2009 at 01:17 AM.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:10 AM   #28
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quite frankly, this is one of my favorite threads so far I've participated in, very interesting.

The matrix teaches us to be ignorant to reality to just be good little cattle who go to church and don't think beyond the matrix other than "go to church and when you die God will reward you". This is the matrix, not reality. For it is Truth that will set us Free.

Shine the Light on the darkness, on the shadows and all becomes clear.

BE wise as serpents.

Be ignorant, and we will continue to be used to co-create our own prisons.

The Pure in Heart shall inherit the Earth.

Purity is the balance of Power, Wisdom and Love. Should we choose to ignore Wisdom, we shall not achieve Purity.

~~~

If for some, thoughts other than the churches steeple are too much, they should stay where they are comfortable if that is what they feel their heart is telling them to do. For those whose hearts drive them to explore MORE, I suggest they should open ALL the doors and shine Light on all the nooks and crannies until there are no more shadows for the darkness to hide.

~~~~

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-13-2009 at 01:17 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:13 AM   #29
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post

On what was it spent?

On not important things? On fooling around? On endless empty conversations and word quarrels? On partial knowing and bickering around partial details without seeing the whole picture? On technology instead of creator of life?
Hi Beren,

thanks for taking the time to present your information. Nothing is done in vane. If anything, discussing peoples realities gives others like yourself the oportunity to shine a flash light on the topics. Forums like this one wouldn't exist if it wasn't important for us all to awaken to the truth together and lift the veil together. This is I believe an important part of the plan.

Regards,

Initiate
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:27 PM   #30
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Hi Beren,

thanks for taking the time to present your information. Nothing is done in vane. If anything, discussing peoples realities gives others like yourself the oportunity to shine a flash light on the topics. Forums like this one wouldn't exist if it wasn't important for us all to awaken to the truth together and lift the veil together. This is I believe an important part of the plan.

Regards,

Initiate
I agree. nothing is done in vain. The key is what do we want to know and what will we do with that knowledge?

Believe me , I am interested in vast array of things and themes. But sometimes I get annoyed about some who are constantly running in circles.
On this forum there are some people who do that and that`s just fine. I hope they will eventually see their error and start moving along ,not in the pattern they did before.

14 has asked good question here and I read also your links about James Casbolt.
Interesting stuff. VERY.

One thing is sure, WE ARE God`s children who are tortured by this world, evil entities, other ignorant people and ignorance itself.
But the day is coming when light and true love will prevail and all who successfully transform themselves into sheer love, light and truth of our Creator and his son will live in light forever.

P.S.

if you read wingmakers site there is that character named 15 ... Chakras is alas, 14

It`s fun to just say : " Hey 14! "

Old 12-13-2009, 07:32 PM   #31
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

And thanks to Jacqui D.
4) Clones ~ James and his 3 clones ? This is news to me...
5) Being from a 'higher dimension'
6) Being conscious of living in other dimensions while living here now.

My take on 4 - 6.

4) James and his two other clones. This I would need more info on to understand what is being said here. Certainly clones is fine, makes sense, but that would still mean 3 different souls in 3 different bodies,As far as i know chakrah these are 3 different souls yes but you will need to clarify this with james, these consciousness could be switched by touching hands, james has posted this on his thread this happened when he was a child, one child would take the others way of life. James i should say Michael has revealed Kate Casbolt not being his biological mother.

not one soul in 3 bodies. So I'm confused about what is being talked about here. They each would have shared different childhoods and different experiences. They would be completely different people, just same DNA I suppose (which isn't who they actually are). So I need more clarification here to understand what is being said here.
Michael (james) was the product of genetic engineering, women who had been abducted by et/military and been inserted to bring forth a child sorry do no know the technical language in all of this there are many ways this is done but Michael has said that three woman gave birth to these children, but the mothers were obviously part of a program which the military were working on. A generation of super soldiers.

5) Many souls, including ones that have never been here, and including ones that volunteered to come here couple hundred thousand years ago (the original 144,000) to help raise up this planet are from higher dimensions. And the reality is that many of the souls native to this planet were in the Etheric / True 6th dimension before the planet fell in consciousness 400,000 years ago (or so). Lemuria was in the True 6th, Etheric before the fall and so were the humans embodied there (that are now here).

So point being, there is a very significant number of souls here from higher dimensions here now (and some have been here doing the ground work longer than others ). The raising back up of planet Earth and it's inhabitants is essentially the raising back up to where it was and we were prior to the fall ~ we're going back to where we started and taking all the experience from along the Way and going to co-create a New Earth / Golden Age that surpasses the entire cosmic history of this planet in it's "coolness ", wonder and beauty.

All of us are in it together now regardless ~ and all of us I believe should work on connecting to the spiritual realm ~ I AM realms of Pure Being ~ not the ET realms ~ to connect to the highest Truth and bring down solutions that are required for humanity at this time.

6) Interesting Jacqui u are conscious of being also in these other plains of existence at the same time as being here.
I truly feel this yes.
This makes perfect sense to me, and goes along with what many claim "we are multi-dimensional Beings". As a walk-in you may have more access to see beyond the veil, remember beyond the veil to a certain degree easier than if you were here through the regular process ~ but a good understanding for all of us to have. All of us have higher bodies.
I walk other dimensions i do not have full memory of this but things filter through to me, i seem to cut off when i return but some has been made clear to me through regression.

One in the fourth ~ our emotional Body. One in the fifth ~ our mental body. One in the sixth ~ our identity / Etheric body

Beyond all of them is where we really come from and who we really are, in the spiritual realms True 7D+ is our Divine Presence, which some teachings refer to as our I AM Presence.

All of it outplays here in the 3rd, but reality is, we are in those dimensions at the same time and this is truly the tip of the ice burg we see and feel with our 5 senses here. What goes on up there, outputs as reality down here essentially...

To complicate matters, not all of us have physical life streams in those higher dimensions, but many of us do. This means, we get our emotions, thoughts and who we think we are from these higher realms, all of us do, but not all of us are actually fully present there with our own body and stories outplaying up there like we have down here.

Either case, few of us are going to be aware or conscious of that other than maybe an inner knowing that this teaching is true and some evidence from those like Jacqui who testify their own experience.

So I would personally suggest Jacqui, if you are feeling this correctly (and that's always a big if since there could be other reasons we sense these other lifestreams because we really do see through a glass darkly here in the 3rd) ~ then I would suggest the two bodies you are sensing are in the 4th, 5th,6th.
All i can say is this is heart felt, i have seen myself and conversed with others in these realms, am i dreaming, am i receiving false channelings, how can i prove this, i feel strongly about this and it feels true to me i always go with my intuition it has never let me down.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:49 PM   #32
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

"Michael (james) was the product of genetic engineering, women who had been abducted by et/military and been inserted to bring forth a child sorry do no know the technical language in all of this there are many ways this is done but Michael has said that three woman gave birth to these children, but the mothers were obviously part of a program which the military were working on. A generation of super soldiers."

Gosh, when my bio mother told me this 14 years ago I thought she was nuts!
Now I know otherwise.......

I want to throw this out here because I too experience multidimensional life etc;

One was related to black ops manipulation done at Montauk and it's been hard for me to say exactly how this was done. I still can't comprehend it.

The other seems *natural* and is just part of where I am from etc;

Jacqui- do you feel that some of this could be black ops manipulation?

There's so much done to people in regards to that- I used to be a channeler when I was a late teen in the 1980's......

About a month ago I learned that the name of the entity I used to channel was an Illuminati ritual I had memory of (and there was a charge as I was doing clearing work) and Rayellen speaks of her channeling as well as people like Jayzee Knight whose teeth contained the receiver units conducive for her to channel Ramtha (Ramtha being a black ops project).

Most of not all of us who have been used in these projects have implants- the implants can be used for remote *influencing* making us channel, believe things etc;

Again not saying this is true for you but I am just putting this out there.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:56 PM   #33
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree. nothing is done in vain. The key is what do we want to know and what will we do with that knowledge?
We can't really put boundaries on what we want to know. We just need to sit back and let the knowledge come to us and share our findings. We will know what to do with the knowledge when it is the right time.

Quote:
Believe me , I am interested in vast array of things and themes. But sometimes I get annoyed about some who are constantly running in circles.
On this forum there are some people who do that and that`s just fine. I hope they will eventually see their error and start moving along ,not in the pattern they did before.
I think we should refrain from judging each other and reflect on the material provided. That is the way forward. Don't let yourself get annoyed. It is just better to shed your light on a subject. This isn't a judgement on you. Just trying to help.

Quote:
But the day is coming when light and true love will prevail and all who successfully transform themselves into sheer love, light and truth of our Creator and his son will live in light forever.
Anything we can do to help each other get there is by me.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:14 PM   #34
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
"Michael (james) was the product of genetic engineering, women who had been abducted by et/military and been inserted to bring forth a child sorry do no know the technical language in all of this there are many ways this is done but Michael has said that three woman gave birth to these children, but the mothers were obviously part of a program which the military were working on. A generation of super soldiers."

Gosh, when my bio mother told me this 14 years ago I thought she was nuts!
Now I know otherwise.......I think i probably have hybrid children.

I want to throw this out here because I too experience multidimensional life etc;

One was related to black ops manipulation done at Montauk and it's been hard for me to say exactly how this was done. I still can't comprehend it.

The other seems *natural* and is just part of where I am from etc;

Jacqui- do you feel that some of this could be black ops manipulation?
If you mean knowing the off planet worlds higher self no this is within me, this feeling is so strong.
But still there is no proof as such.

There's so much done to people in regards to that- I used to be a channeler when I was a late teen in the 1980's......

About a month ago I learned that the name of the entity I used to channel was an Illuminati ritual I had memory of (and there was a charge as I was doing clearing work) and Rayellen speaks of her channeling as well as people like Jayzee Knight whose teeth contained the receiver units conducive for her to channel Ramtha (Ramtha being a black ops project).

Most of not all of us who have been used in these projects have implants- the implants can be used for remote *influencing* making us channel, believe things etc;

Again not saying this is true for you but I am just putting this out there.
yes i understand and i have often thought this myself because i have been a long time abductee, like you family connections. You would know if you were in control manipulated in these ways, because you would not be using the frequency of love this would be orchestrated by means of technology, i do believe these military people know who we are and have abducted higher beings yes for their own demise but in my heart i know they have no control they try but i sense a fear from them when they see your full potential. I have been targeted by elite reptile war lords also i did go through an attack if i was not of these realms i would surely be dead today believe me these warlords do not mess about, it was a test i feel testing what reaction this would make, it wasn't pleasant for me but now i have put that aside and moved on, i haven't forgotten but you know i pity them because they will never be anything else other than service to self and power mad creatures.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:20 PM   #35
beren
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Initiate;199003]We can't really put boundaries on what we want to know. We just need to sit back and let the knowledge come to us and share our findings. We will know what to do with the knowledge when it is the right time.

I agree. We should test every knowledge since evil also provides knowledge, it`s just when people get certain knowledge ( and when they are persuaded that IT IS THE KNOWLEDGE), then they can make very wrong decisions. And with all decisions comes responsibility ,alas -people do not like to be responsible...)

I think we should refrain from judging each other and reflect on the material provided. That is the way forward. Don't let yourself get annoyed. It is just better to shed your light on a subject. This isn't a judgement on you. Just trying to help.

You`re welcome...
Old 12-13-2009, 08:27 PM   #36
beren
Avalon Senior Member

i pity them because they will never be anything else other than service to self and power mad creatures.

You are very right!

Off the record here;
remember that last scenes of the Return of the Jedi?
Luke DID NOT wish to fight his father and have not returned anger on evil, he fought terribly and was begging his father to find that remaining spark of goodness . He eventually prevailed. That very last words from now ex Vader was : "You already saved me Luke..."

Also on the end of the episode III before dark lord put enhancements on Anakin, he was screaming on Obi Wan -I HATE YOU I HATE YOU... and finally on his very end he realized that HATE does not do any good.

Very touching , don`t you think?
Old 12-13-2009, 08:42 PM   #37
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I think you have touched on the very essence Beren,nothing is earned by hate/jealousy/ power/ greed,for all is forgiveness, we have to forgive because in the end that is all there is.

Quote:
i pity them because they will never be anything else other than service to self and power mad creatures.

You are very right!

Off the record here;
remember that last scenes of the Return of the Jedi?
Luke DID NOT wish to fight his father and have not returned anger on evil, he fought terribly and was begging his father to find that remaining spark of goodness . He eventually prevailed. That very last words from now ex Vader was : "You already saved me Luke..."

Also on the end of the episode III before dark lord put enhancements on Anakin, he was screaming on Obi Wan -I HATE YOU I HATE YOU... and finally on his very end he realized that HATE does not do any good.

Very touching , don`t you think?
Old 12-13-2009, 08:47 PM   #38
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I think you have touched on the very essence Beren,nothing is earned by hate/jealousy/ power/ greed,for all is forgiveness, we have to forgive because in the end that is all there is.

That`s right! This world is trying heavily to persuade us in opposite!
As long as we do not love we are damaging firstly ourselves ,then all around us, from people to plants, animals and everything that is.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:05 PM   #39
Inkoze
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
14 Chakras said:

--

So what's the deal with walkins? As with everything, there are many different types of walk-ins, no one answer.

I will briefly share my understandings:

Some walkins are indeed nefarious, they basically steal the body vehicle and come in. Dark Et's do this for sure. But it's not exactly easy, they can't just do it to anyone, but it is a fact that it does occur.

Now that being said, there are also times when a soul that is here no longer wants to be here in any way, and is basically totally suicidal or done with it and unable to keep going. It is possible, sometimes, for that soul and it's I AM Self to make an agreement to give up the body vehicle to a decent folk walk in, who may be ET, spiritual being or other. Then that being who comes in will have some memories.

Frankly, I believe most walkins will have a bit of an ego, thinking they are superior because they come from space or whatever. But reality is, we're all here to overcome ego, and those who are able to surrender the ego the most are those who will be an open door for solutions from the infinite. Also, many of the 'regular type people here' are very high souls that were willing to go through the whole process from start to finish over many lifetimes. So being a walk in, doesn't make a soul more advanced than those that are here, but certainly they have a reason for being here, the good ones, and often that can even be just to balance karma at this important time...
Thanks for this: I agree wholeheartedly that this is 'very often' the case., and it saddens me greatly...

I wonder how much more 'used' by the negative forces walkins are than others are??? My feeling, and this is my opinion only is that they are USED a lot!

sorry if that bothers anyone, like i said, my opinion only!!!
Inkoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:19 PM   #40
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Beren ~ l like the Star Wars references, I actually do believe that Star Wars is filled with cosmic teachings that will help us along the path of Truth ~ frankly, I also believe it's historical and it happened in the 5th ~ Vader turning around at the end goes to show no matter how dark a being has fallen too ~ they can turn around back to the Light and save themselves ~ inspirational ~

How do Jedi's defend themselves against hundreds of storm troopers robots etc? They do it because they move beyond thought, they are Being ~

They are in the eternal Now ~ Being ~ nothing can defeat the Now ~

Jacqui ~ Yes we need to hear from Michael / James to unravel this mystery more, I don't understand why someone would post under someone else's name even if they are related or clones ~ would be great if James / Michael would shine some light on the complexities of this situation

Eleni ~ there will always be the fear mongers who promote that anything spiritual is evil and is done by 'shadow government'. This kind of thinking is exactly what leads us to remain trapped in the mental prison fearing to seek spiritual Truth. Ramtha is not the highest stuff, I believe he is 5th dimensional being, but he is not shadow government and his teachings have helped some people come up higher, while there are also definitely illusions in those teachings in my opinion ~ ideally people who benefit from those teachings can surrender and even come up higher when they are inwardly directed to do so and move beyond ~ but being afraid to seek spiritual Truth in the first place ~ is a much bigger prison that those who get stuck at a certain level of spiritual Truth ~

Fear not ~ for it is the Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom ~ seek and you shall find ~ ask and it will be given

Inkoze ~ the point of walk-ins is that there is a huge variety. Many are in no way associated with shadow government whatsoever, some are Angelic (a friend of mine is) ~ Truth isn't black and white it doesn't fit into the fundamentalist view ~ it is true however, that a walk-in who comes in without it being a part of their divine plan, that forces themselves in, this is very bad ~ but point is, that is most definitely not always the case ~ all realities are intersecting and playing out here on Earth at this very interesting and important time ~ God's plan is complex, and I have no doubt some of the walk-ins are placed here to fit into that plan in Loving Way by the Divine consciousness itSelf ~

~ As for walk-ins being more used than others by dark forces, it all depends on the Life stream, I would personally suggest the ones most used by the dark forces are not walk-ins they are egotistical people that are willing to sell out the rest of humanity ~ but each lifestream has it's own story ~ there are no hard fast rules ~ Walk-ins can most definitely be more used as open doors for the Light than many others too ! ~

Go with the flow ~ the River of Life

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-14-2009 at 09:33 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:32 PM   #41
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

I was a black hole, literally, and still am, technically, since the point of singularity is still holding tons of pressure in and the rotation and stuff is still torturous.

It was a complete destruction of the concept "me" such that nothing I did or tried based on my conditioning worked, everything failed, and my entire experience became pure chaos, such as a TV screen with pure blaring static.

I am curious about walk-ins, but I don't think they actually exist, since I would certainly be a walk in in a "new life" which I am about to begin, as I have processed nearly the entire trauma...

The soul has to be completely rebuilt, and cannot be rebuilt by any effort, so the person really is dead, as the remembered entity, so what takes the place, when and if there is a new life, is simply a reconstituted being.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:54 PM   #42
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi 14 chakrah, in response to the below statement, James/Michael is revealing his life story here he started with James Casbolt so the name was used to identify who he was and for those who had not known about the clone situation,this is why he still posts as James because it would cause confusion.
But he has stated through his writing he is Michael and perhaps another consciousness also, this is very confusing i do not have the true understanding or ability to relay this in writing as it should be done, i do not write for James/Michael, i suggest you look back on old posts and re read all this has been revealed the name Kamagol has been given. Perhaps when he returns you may put this to him he would be better explaining i feel than i. The purpose i responded to the walk in thread was that his name was mentioned but some on avalon i feel have not took on board the true nature of this extraordinary life he has led and still leads today.

Jacqui ~ Yes we need to hear from Michael / James to unravel this mystery more, I don't understand why someone would post under someone else's name even if they are related or clones ~ would be great if James / Michael would shine some light on the complexities of this situation
Old 12-16-2009, 03:05 PM   #43
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

This is a very interesting thread.
Even more so than I expected.
I don't have much to contribute except to ask if anyone has seen the movie K-Pax with Kevin Spacey and Jeff (Starman) Bridges?
I really love that movie, not that it gives 'resolution' to this topic, but it's still an excellent story on this theme.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:55 PM   #44
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

excellent film 100th monkey, a very good depiction of a walk in i feel, there was a second book but i do not think they brought out a follow up to K pax in film sadly.
I loved the end and how they portrayed Kevin, but they could never explain the disappearance of the girl could they!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
This is a very interesting thread.
Even more so than I expected.
I don't have much to contribute except to ask if anyone has seen the movie K-Pax with Kevin Spacey and Jeff (Starman) Bridges?
I really love that movie, not that it gives 'resolution' to this topic, but it's still an excellent story on this theme.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:20 PM   #45
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...but they could never explain the disappearance of the girl could they!
or the high knowledge he shared...
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:02 PM   #46
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I nice video explaining a walk in, set to the beautiful music of Enya, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIEAr9PPSrQ
Old 12-24-2009, 12:12 AM   #47
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I nice video explaining a walk in, set to the beautiful music of Enya, enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIEAr9PPSrQ
Great video Jacqui ...

Usually the term Walk-in is used to describe an experience or experiment of inter-dimensions, an Inter-planetary Soul exchange, where a Soul extension or personality takes over the body of an adult human being who has chosen to leave his physical body.

The Walk-in concept is often hard for people to believe. If you stop and think about it, every person is a Walk-in in the sense that everyone walks into a baby's body. The only distinction is that the Walk-in moves into an adult body rather than an infant body.

The Walk-in comes here because it has special work to do. Usually it is to help others: for example, as a healer or counselor. Often the Soul that walks in performs similar occupation as when it was in an embodiment at another time, and is presently here to spread knowledge. As a Starseed type, Walk-ins are specialists and many are case managers, and willingly decided to bring their expertise to a specific period of time and dimension.

In the Walk-in process, the advantage is that the incoming Soul gains a physical adult body, avoiding the years of childhood, the delays in maturing the mind and psychic resources, and is all ready in a position to be of service to humanity and the planet. Walk-ins generally carry of the crystal genes.

The vast majority of Walk-ins do not know that they are such; it depends on the vibrational frequency the Souls in this contract retained before the exchange was made.

This process of cosmic Soul-wandering has occurred since the beginning of human experience on Earth and is common throughout the Universe, and expresses the basic Law of Service in which elder Souls freely go to serve worlds in need.

The occurrence of a Walk-in is first clearly stated in ancient Hindu sacred literature.

For more information, visit our Community Network:
www.humanityhealing.ning.com

Where we go into much more detail in the e-book, Starseed Activation IV Walk-ins
shared in our Star Seeded Soul Program.

©2009 Humanity Healing

Music: Enya, "Na Laehia Geal M'oige"
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:14 AM   #48
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

and, then there are the walkins or walk_ins
that knowling/or unknowling
allow discarnate souls into their compleX matriX or matriXes
and, this would be like someone
who needs an eXorcism
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:13 AM   #49
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Inkoze --quoting you:

'I wonder how much more 'used' by the negative forces walkins are than others are??? My feeling, and this is my opinion only is that they are USED a lot!
sorry if that bothers anyone, like i said, my opinion only!!!'

i've been in communication for several months now w/an ET walk-in whom intel from several countries are very interested in -- thinking about our conversations in re your quote: i've gathered from her, w/o talking specifically about the subject, that walk-ins are generally more immune to the massive mind control on Earth --many are abductees, an attempt to divert walk-ins from their missions --basically, the nwo does not like walk-ins -- i think those who came here on an STO mission do not get diverted/turned to the darkside very easily if at all -- a lot of life hassles, tho!

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:02 PM   #50
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you susan for your input you are correct i agree with your post entirely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynderer View Post
Hi Inkoze --quoting you:

'I wonder how much more 'used' by the negative forces walkins are than others are??? My feeling, and this is my opinion only is that they are USED a lot!
sorry if that bothers anyone, like i said, my opinion only!!!'
Understand this too Wynderer, what ever the reason a used walk in (via intel) comes through it still needs to be discussed i feel. no problem there.

i've been in communication for several months now w/an ET walk-in whom intel from several countries are very interested in -- thinking about our conversations in re your quote: i've gathered from her, w/o talking specifically about the subject, that walk-ins are generally more immune to the massive mind control on Earth
This is true spot on, the mind brain is much more complex and they do not become programmed as such they have a dis connection to this type of control, need to because the point which susan explained the walk ins are here to do a job.

--many are abductees, an attempt to divert walk-ins from their missions --basically, the nwo does not like walk-ins -- i think those who came here on an STO mission do not get diverted/turned to the darkside very easily if at all --
This is true.
a lot of life hassles, tho!many life hassles quite right, generally life can be harsh, everything has to be down twice or three times, this makes things tedious but they overcome this with a strong resolve.

Peace & Freedom, wynderer