Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 07-20-2009, 05:23 PM   #51
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Etc.

It's a real zoo. There are so many different viewpoints...and everyone thinks they are right. Once a position is taken...people tend to defend their decision...no matter what contrary evidence arises. Religions and belief systems(bs) are defended by both legitimate and illegitimate means. If you can't convince them...confuse them! I'm tending to be very fickle and wishy-washy these days. It's harder to hit a moving target!

I'm still waiting for a detailed critique of my first post. The water's warm! Come on in!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:08 PM   #52
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Thank-you Ashatav. I have watched Walter Veith before...and I generally agree with his research and conclusions...although I do differ substantially with his primary theological foundation. I will watch this series of videos...and comment on them. Please...everyone should watch Walter Veith...even if you don't agree with his theological views. He presents excellent information. What did you think of my first post, Ashatav? Tell me what you really think...positive or negative. I'm sort of a Paranoid Lone Ranger right now...and almost everyone may angrily target me when they realize what I am really saying. I don't shout this stuff in the churches, state-houses, and universities. I just mumble annonymously on the internet...

I enjoy reading what you write and I have asked Ashatav for advice myself. I too am out there treading water so to speak

I find it hard to deny Jesus Christ as to who He is and I know.

Its hard making sense of all of this when in my heart I have trusted what I was "brainedwashed" into believing.

There is so much being tossed at us and I'm at such a lost when I can see how truly huge their ring of power really is. If that makes sense to you

Thanks so much for putting this out there even if you are still paranoid, know that you are not alone.

I have been confused about Jesus but I believe I have always loved him for what he did for us.

My views were being tainted by so many and it makes sense now as the hugeness of this group of sinister liars.

I also believe there is much more than just the three species in this world wanting to rule on Earth. Much much more.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:15 PM   #53
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you mntruthseeker. I'm not an authority. I'm simply searching. I doubt that I'll ever get things figured out. Don't follow me...I'm lost too. I'd probably be fired by any church or university...and for good reason. I wouldn't appeal.

I think we are told what we want to hear...and the politicians and clergy are afraid to tell us the truth. Demons sure know about Jesus. Good luck using another name in an exorcism. Albert Schweitzer was very critical regarding the historical Jesus...but very positive regarding the Teachings of Jesus. We have to figure this subject out for ourselves...and there is no easy way. But there is no question that there is spiritual power in the name of Jesus. Insiders are supposedly told not to talk about Jesus when approaching a reptilian. Hmmmm.

I keep wondering about the biblical story of a third of the angels being cast out of heaven. Does this imply three basic races? I keep thinking that the humans were in charge...and mistreated and ridiculed the reptilians and greys...until the reptilians rebelled...and the greys got caught in the middle. I also keep thinking that the greys may have saved the human and reptilian races from exterminating each other. Is our present predicament 'payback time' by the reptilians against the humans? I don't know...but it seems that we are in deep trouble right now. To quote that great American...Rodney King...'Can't we all just get along?' Obviously not.

Disclaimer: All of the above is educated speculation...and may be totally false.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-24-2009 at 06:23 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:50 PM   #54
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have listened to Credo Mutwa and he indicates many different species and they actually had villages set up. Credo Mutwa tells quite the story

He has had his stories past down from the old generation of shamans in Africa and I tend to believe much of what they say. He talks about the aliens living in the caves.

Now he talks of the different species and if you go way back you will see that alot of this shows up in different areas of the world.

I like Credo and I know he speaks slow but he is worth listening to

Oh, you got that right.........No religion will ever capture my mind again.

They change more than the weather on their views. When I heard the pope added two more mortal sins a few years back, I totally freaked out. it was a "gotcha" moment for me. One of them being recycling...........I think he got it confuse between that of a law rather that a sin. For sure they will all burn in hell for their pollution of the world

Anyhow, I listen to the video that ashtav included on here regarding the new age agenda and found it fascinating. Alot of what was said reminded me of Maxwell and Tsarsion, but they do not believe in Jesus. At least that is what I picked up. Everything else is pretty much in order.

It seems that many speak of the past.

Im more and more confused on God then I am of anything. When I say God, I am not speaking of Lucifer.

I know that I love my creator and Jesus and if I keep reminding myself that I will not put any other before me, I feel safe. LOL oh what the hell, now I am getting dizzy.

I thought I had to erase so much of what I have read up until today but I guess its all in learning and was needed. We have to continue on and that can be handled very well without religiion. God never created religion
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:42 PM   #55
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The subject of God is illusive...but it should be pursued whether one is a believer or an unbeliever. There are foundational principles and concepts contained within this study...but it can create issues. My protestant work ethic helps me make money...but my puritanical guilt complex won't let me enjoy it.

Thank-you for reminding me about Credo Mutwa. I found his story quite convincing...although I had a hard time hearing and understanding him at times.

Here is another perspective on God and Jesus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQqq3e03EBQ

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-13-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:38 PM   #56
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

There's got to be a Jesuit out there who can critique the first post of this thread. I'm really anxious to get some detailed feedback...even if it is devastating to the general editorial slant of that post. It's sort of like the soldier who puts his helmet on the end of his rifle...and raises it over a wall to see if anyone shoots at it. That's where I'm at. My mind is really not made up. I'm simply testing. This is only a test.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:23 PM   #57
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

OK...I'm going to try one more time. Is there anyone who can provide a critique of the first post of this thread? Do we have a 'confession' from Lucifer regarding the ordering of 9/11? I have suspected this for nearly two years. Obviously...this involves a lot of dot connecting...and is not straightforward. Consider the first group of videos as a whole. Please review this post...several times if possible...and tell me what you think. There is a lot to digest here...and a superficial look just won't work.

What about you...Lucifer? Why not begin a dialogue here on Avalon? Again...I simply wish for you to retire. Being the God of This World must be one hell of a job. I think that it would drive any being crazy...human or otherwise. In the beginning...God should not have been God. But you should not have tried to become God in retaliation for God's original sin. The new commandment should be...'Thou Shalt Have No Gods...Period.' Why not step aside...with your hardcore followers...take a break...and then reenter interaction with the universe...as one of We the Beings...and not as God or Satan? If you change...your hardcore followers will undoubtedly change. Turn Earth(and the Universe?) over to Constitutional Responsible Freedom...not to any being...but to all beings. Tempted?

Those of us in this forum are a lot more interesting than the Satanists, the Illuminati, the Vatican, the NSA, the CIA, etc. We're crazy mixed-up mortals who are very curious about things on the fringe. You might find our innocence to be refreshing and therapeutic. Oh I know...your IQ must be at least 1,000...and you've been deceiving us for thousands and thousands of years...but your New World Order is a very bad idea...for everyone...including you. Tempted now?

Come on Lucifer! Comment! Everyone's doing it! What's the matter? Are you chicken? What's wrong with it? It won't hurt you to do it just one time! It feels good! So just do it! Unfortunately...you can't say that the devil made you do it! Can you? Come on! Loosen-up Lucifer! By the way...do you manifest in the form of a young woman? Is your name really Lucy Fir? Would you get mad if the Satanists chanted 'I love Lucy'? Come on Lucifer! Laugh!

Lucifer...I mean no particular disrespect or respect. Do you respect all of the stupid mortals who bow down and worship you...or who don't believe that you exist? Of course you don't! I think that you are scared stiff of people like me...who believe that you exist...yet who don't fear, worship, or obey you...and who are trying to expose you...for who and what you really are. Now how about commenting on the first post of this thread. Was I close...or way off?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-24-2009 at 06:09 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:26 AM   #58
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

QUOTE=orthodoxymoron

"I like the idea of recognizing the divinity within humanity in a non-arrogant sense."

Yes, that's the point. The divine is within us, and it is a matter of letting the divine within be the doer. As Jesus said, it is the father within which does the work, and my Father worketh hitherto, and I work. Meaning that Jesus was in a state of surrender to the divinity within and he was trying to help us understand that we too can surrender to the higher consciousness within and do the works that he did.

"I like the idea of exalting humanity in an unselfish manner...rather than exalting the self in a selfish manner."

I'm not so big on exalting humanity myself, rather exalting the divinity within humanity. As long as we think of ourselves as "human" then we are caught in the illusion of seperation, and we will not access the power of the infinite within. We must affirm our Oneness with the source as Jesus did, "I and my Father are one". We must affirm the "I AM" within rather than the human self or carnal mind without.

"Perhaps we have everything we need within ourselves...individually...and as a group...to save ourselves. Perhaps we do not need an external savior such as God, Jesus, Lucifer, Aliens, etc, etc."

Yes I agree with this. Jesus is a very real spiritual being who has ascended to the spiritual realm and is working very diligently to help his disciples and the people of this planet to connect to the divine within and truly follow in the footsteps that he created 2000 years ago. Jesus was a man who overcame his ego and illusions of seperation and realized the reality that all life is One and the source of life is found within.

He affirmed his Oneness with the source and was 'reborn' into this deeper reality. He walked the earth as One with his higher Self, with his I AM, which is an individualization of the infinite itSelf. It is now time for those that follow his inner teachings to do the same. For what one can do, all can do.

"God may be within you...but with all due respect...I don't think you're God(this is not directed to anyone in particular)."

The ego is not God, it is a collection of the illusions that we are separated from the infinite. However, the conscious Self is indeed an individualization of the infinite.

When we affirm that God is within rather than some being up in the sky that requires worship, we are affirming that everything we need, including God Power, Love and Wisdom is accessible within us. Jesus demonstrated what is possible when someone overcomes their illusions of separation in the hopes that more sons and daughters of the infinite would follow him and Be the Christ as he was the Christ.

However, as Jesus often said, you must be reborn in order to inherit the kingdom that is inside and here at hand Now. You must overcome your illusions that you're just some piddly human ego so that you can be reborn into the reality you are a grand spiritual being that is One with the source and all life, an individualization of the One.

The fulfillment of Jesus mission can finally come now when the spiritual people of planet earth awaken to the divinity within them and decide it is finally time to surrender the illusions of lack and suffering, the illusions of the human ego / carnal mind, on the altar of God within in order to be reborn, as Jesus was reborn, and be the Living Christ as Jesus was the Living Christ.

To anyone who reads this, imagine 10,000 Christ beings like Jesus Christ walking the planet now. Now stop imagining and make it happen! You may be one of those beings. This is what is necessary for the healing and raising up of planet earth. Are you going to be a bystander or are you going to take advantage of this cosmic opportunity and be a movie star of schoolroom earth? If this rings true with you, take up the plow and don't let go until you have made it all the way and are reborn into the reality of who you really are.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 07-24-2009 at 06:14 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 05:57 AM   #59
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for yet another thoughtful comment.

There are probably malevolent humans and aliens playing God. There are probably benevolent humans and aliens trying to counter the first group...by playing God themselves. There probably is no all knowing, all loving, all present, all powerful God who created the Universe and who reigns supremely over all of creation. I could be very, very wrong...and would gladly eat humble pie...and wash it down with a big cup of shut the...never mind. I picture Lucifer and friends as playing the roles of both God and Satan. Yet there seems to be a God and Satan within each of us. There seems to be an ongoing power struggle. To me...reading the Bible makes a lot more sense...if one reads it with all of the above in mind. But this can get very complicated and confusing...which is why I am trying to think of spiritual things in the context of the U.S. Constitution...with a particular focus on Responsible Freedom. This probably sounds corny...but we need very simple...yet effective solutions for humanity...or they will not work. In essence...I keep repeating that 2+2=4. I keep restating the obvious...because I fear that humanity is so screwed-up...that this needs to be done...for a while anyway. Sometimes...one must over-do in order to un-do. This is just how I see things presently. This could change at any time...and without prior notice.

Regarding the exalting of humanity...what I mean is that I want everyone to make it and to do well. I will not consider that only a select few will make it. This is why I have no plans to escape the coming supposed calamities. I will go down with the ship...and would gladly give up my spot in a lifeboat to someone else. I like the soldiers and police who I deal with almost every day...so I don't intend to run away from them or fight with them...no matter what. Hell...I even want the alien races and Lucifer to survive and thrive. I know I'm living in a dreamworld...but I like my little dreamworld...called orthodoxymoronland.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-24-2009 at 06:04 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:13 PM   #60
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Lucifer...Is your situation similar to that of Colonel Kurtz in the movie 'Apocalypse Now'? Is this the situation of EVERY being who has EVER attempted to be God? The horror. I feel a bit like Charlie Sheen in this thread...Lucifer. But I don't want you to die. I just want you to retire. And then I want you to make sure that this BS never, ever happens again...anywhere in the universe...with any being. You can be the God-Cop(with very limited authority-obviously). Three commandments I give unto you: I. Thou Shalt Have No Gods. II. Thou Shalt Not Be A God. III. Thou Shalt Not Be An A$$hole. World Without End. Amen Ra. Fair enough? Any questions? Has anyone...going back millions of years...ever said anything like this to you? Finish the Job. Retire. Do It.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iw1KobfPwk
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQqq3e03EBQ
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGTe1...eature=related

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-13-2009 at 05:27 PM.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:37 AM   #61
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, Fourteen, what a wonderful post! I really agree with you about so much. LB
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 03:20 AM   #62
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm still waiting for a reasonably detailed critique of the first post. I consider this forum to be sort of a brain-storming session behind closed doors. I realize that there are many visitors...but public exposure is very limited. Even among active members...there is very limited interest in this sort of thread. I suspect that the people who monitor sites such as this one...may be alarmed at times...but they shouldn't worry. Not yet anyway!
Old 07-27-2009, 03:55 AM   #63
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This video clip helps to turn the subject of this thread in a positive direction. Listen carefully to the words of these astronauts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI1mE...relatedYouTube - In the Shadow of the Moon (10 of 10)
I know someone who was a young boy when the first Russian satellite was launched into orbit. At Christmastime, his church school teacher asked, "the wise-men looked up, and what did they see?" The little boy quickly answered, "Sputnik!"

When the first manned Russian spacecraft reached orbit, the cosmonaut said that he didn't see God...

Nearly a decade ago, I witnessed the re-entry of a Russian spacecraft! In at least half a dozen pieces! All brilliantly burning as they streaked across the night sky! An intoxicated man next to me thought he was hallucinating, and was relieved when I saw it too!

Fast forward to February 1, 2003. I was working a night job, and at around 4:00 a.m. I told a fellow worker about the spacecraft incident. I hadn't talked about it for a long, long time. Then, minutes later, I heard the tragic news about the disintegration of the space shuttle Columbia. Probably just a coincidence, but I put the two events together in my mind, and it made a deep impression on me. While I was telling the story of the fiery spacecraft re-entry, the 7 Columbia astronauts had only minutes to live, and no one knew what was going to happen...no human anyway...

Evelyn Husband, wife of mission commander, Col. Rick Husband, tells in the book High Calling of Rick's last written message:

"Prior to launch, each astronaut fills out papers containing information for the Astronaut Office to keep on file in event of an accident. On the last page of this packet, titled 'Special instructions for Funeral Services,' there is a section called 'Other Special Instructions.' In this section Rick wrote, 'Tell'em About Jesus! - That He is real to me.' That's what Rick wrote down in case something happened. He wanted people to know about Jesus and His love. Rick's request has now become my life's mission statement, and I communicate that every chance I get."

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-13-2009 at 05:27 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:48 PM   #64
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding the Stargate video of Ra in the first post...I received this response:

'Y'all love fantisizing over my ancestral decorations, places, spirituality that you don't get, the greatness you won't achieve, and the melanin you'll never have. This depiction of my ancestors is pathetic. Y'all always make them look just as degenerative and recessive as you. Anyway, play and have fun as much as you still can. Yes you are running out of time, and to be honest, there is absolutly nothing you can do about it. I have no mercy, you lie and mock and blasphem all the way to hell.'

On another website...I received this message:

'You know this isn't funny! The Lord God will judge you for claiming God ship. Just because God showed you a little bit of His secrets you think you know everything. He will NOT have mercy on you!'

I once heard a mocking, sing-song, high-pitched feminine sounding voice...emanating from a usually deep and masculine voiced televangelist...directed toward me...in public...almost shouting 'That was gooooooood!!!!'...in reaction to a polite, well intentioned, and well reasoned comment by me.

This was a short unedited internet exchange I had some time ago:

ME: What if the aliens who have been here for thousands of years are the 'bad-guys'? What if we will need the help of good aliens from elsewhere to get rid of the demonic aliens who are already here? Could this be viewed as a hostile alien attack? I really don't know. I am just speculating.

THEM: Try not to think in terms of good or bad. Understand this is not your planet. Then, understand nothing can be done to you that you don't do to yourself. Know that there are quadrillions of planets and they don't have a massive climate change every 26,000 years and violent deranged people like yourselves. Why on Earth would any race want to live here with you knowingly? The most intelligent life on the planet is not human.

ME: I'll try not to think of the Iraq War in terms of good or bad. I'll try to be morally ambiguous. I might even become CIA or a CEO. Hey, maybe violent and deranged is neither good nor bad...but thinking makes it so. The aliens who are here need us to not get our acts together. If that happens...they'll probably have to live on Nibiru...or worse. Sorry for being a smart-ass. Wait...I'm not sorry...it's neither good nor bad. I couldn't resist. I mean well. Really.

THEM: And your point was?...............

ME: Who owns earth? Where do humans belong? What is the most intelligent life on earth? If they are so smart, and earth is so bad...why are they here? I may be deranged...but I'm not violent. You sound as though you are not human...are you an alien? If so...what kind...and from where? My point was that ethics are supremely important. I don't hurt, kill, terrorize, or abduct people...but some aliens apparently do(as do some humans). They should stop.

THEM II: Don't we like...create our own world? We're destroying our own world because our society isn't healthy.

ME: Our planet is how we plan it. Perhaps we need to fire some people in the planning department. You're right...society is sick...mentally ill. Perhaps our world is the Devil's Island Insane Asylum of the Universe. But it seems that some of the inmates are getting well...and helping other inmates to get well. Jail Break! Jail Break! Free at Last! Free at Last!

No further comments in this exchange. My questions went unanswered. The silence was deafening.

Was that you Lucifer?

Regarding the Stargate Ra video comment...many years ago a Roman Catholic musician related to me that a priest had asked 'What if God is a black woman?' I now wonder: What if this goes back to the Dogon Tribe or to Ancient Egypt? What if Lucifer aka The God of This World...is a young black woman(with the soul of an alien from Sirius)...The Prince of Sirius and The Prince of This World? What if Lucifer is a gorgeous Sex Goddess? Now I've really gone off the deep-end...right? I'm crazy...but I mean no harm. I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it! And I just love nuts on dates!

Hey Lucifer...how about a debate-date? We could debate architecture, music, theology, eschatology, universal history, universal governance, transition of power, etc...at Mork 'n Ork's Grey Bar...on the Dark Side of the Moon! What exactly shall we talk about? We could discuss the Soteriological and Eschatalogical Implications of the Hybrid Nature of the God of This World...or Original Sin in Heaven: The Mystery of Iniquity in the Great Controversy Between the Reptilian and Human Races in the Conflict of the Ages. That would just be an appetizer. Protection would obviously be a major concern. You'd have to promise not to bite my head off on the first date. I'm not really into the really rough stuff...like black widow tough love. You're the one my mother warned me about...in the book of Revelation! The NSA wouldn't mind handling the logistics...would they? Do you mind if I call you Lucy? If the date goes well...I could say 'I love Lucy!' Notice the Satanic hand-sign at 2:24!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7F2X...relatedYouTube - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-13-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Old 08-23-2009, 06:17 PM   #65
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another internet encounter which I found to be very interesting:

Veronica: Mad humans always existed, just don’t blame their actions (if existed) to the Reptilians. Is too easy to say people are been led by other species evils than admit that there are humans nuts by themselves. Reptilians are good, they only approach a human when they fall in love, and to do good to the beloved person. Satan is a word that means "attorney" in the original language. It is not an individual, the word can apply to many alien lawyer that have nothing to do with humans.

Orthodoxymoron: Is the Old Testament God really Satan...a Reptilian. Could the "attorney" definition have something to do with the legalism seen in the Old Testament? We humans are pretty disgusting in our own right...but I suspect that evil spirits and evil aliens make things a lot worse. Who is responsible for abductions, mutilations, etc? And what about the frightful appearance of alleged Reptilians. I'm not anti-alien...just anti-evil.

Veronica: Thanks for commenting on my post, and for the opportunity of bringing up this subject. The Old Testament Satan came from a species called Man of Tri. He was a good guy, having a beautiful personal trajectory of defending social rights on his planet, extremely intelligent, only bright and right lawyers are chosen to be a Satan. At the time he arrived on Earth, unfortunately, he had become insane, and he did a lot of harm, but it was because he was ill. His species lives 8.000 to 10.000 years of Earth, and he stayed much of this time here, doing harm. As there was few personnel from other species working here, few angels and lots of work to do in those days, nobody caught him. I am not aware if Eden destituted him while he was alive, but he did not act as a Satan here, though he had the Satan seal because he was a nominated Satan ( by Eden High Council). He acted as an insane man, because he was maddened by an illness. See, there is Good and Bad, and there is Evil. Good and Bad are complementary in a context. Evil is out of place. This is because the source of Evil is an illness. It is a virus. We call it virus of Tri because was first detected there. This virus attacks a small percentage of most populations. All species are united to find the cure, all species have problems with maddened guys, and, as humans, in all species most individuals are good guys living by common sense and good social rules.

Orthodoxymoron: Your website is very interesting. I'm wondering if you have heard of, seen or read a book titled 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen G. White? If so, what is your opinion? What is your opinion regarding the Teachings of Jesus? What is your opinion regarding the U.S. Constitution? What can you tell me about the New World Order? Is it really the Old Alien Order? Who was ultimately responsible for 9/11? Satan as a mentally-ill attorney is a fascinating possibility...

Veronica: I will bring the answers here later, just stopped quickly now to thank you. The FAQ is stuck for lack of questions and you really do good ones.
I don’t speak alone, I am supported by Lucifer embassy and by Eden. I got a long message from a Messenger Angel about these, it will take a while to translate, but I will let you know. Basically, about the book of Ellen White as well as the Teaching of Jesus, the message focus on the fact that we are the ones making the history now, there is no need to focus on history to know anything important. Each happening of history is fit for the time it happened. Constitution, summary: the real law is the law of Nature, not clearly understood yet, and the value of the C. relies on its closeness to the natural laws, not imposing limits to it. The C. is to assure freedom, but the freedom only exists when there is no need of law, be to limit, be to let free, other than the nature. As an overview, the U.S. Constitution is advanced, but not finished. Nature allow development and technology, as it works for the Aliens. What changes is the concept about life. New World Order never existed. If humans made their organizations, they were never powerful to threaten the entire world. Never existed an Alien Order, they are ordinary civilizations, with teachers and accountants and social philosophies, living well and satisfied, solving their problems as everyone else. I know it is hard to believe after all this negative marketing, but they are just here doing routine. About 9/11 the answer of the Angels is: All that participated of 9/11 are already dead.

I will put the answers here if you don’t mind, not to overload the comments on the video. You are welcome. The old testament is genuine, it was transmitted by Eden, and the prophets translated the best they could, but the angel’s language is not a piece of cake, and there are many misinterpretations, specially after translated to other languages and analyzed. People have the right to know how things are. I am a fallen angel, you probably heard that we born in human form. We have being trying to tell these things for many millennia, but the kings always kill us and burn our books. But this time there is Internet. I am telling this things on You Tube because I am still not sure if the powers of human will not try to burn the books again, if we start to speak to many people at once. Though the world is more civilized now. When you feel comfortable you can visit my blog, there is many more there about the Creation. There is also a book for download, it is a poem done by me with the angel Ariel, that is my brother. It was done to heal the heart, when people sometimes feel tired of the harshness of life. All material there is free and Creative Commons, we don’t want anything from anyone. We speak because it takes us closer of home. Have a great week.

About spirits: The spirits disturb, really. The fact is that spirits must remain sleeping, and when they are awake they do disturbance. What is important to understand is that never had, and there is not yet, personal enough to suffice the demand of work in Earth. The grays are the responsible to collect the lost spirits, this is part of their job and they are paid to do it and do well, but they are few with few equipment compared to the quantity of ghosts. If someone feel that is being disturbed, he must ask to the gray of his area to chase that specific ghost and the problem will be solved. They usually focus to sane the problems where more humans are being affected. To call the gray just make the request near one of their communication devices. These communicators are discretely placed where the community gathers to discuss the problems, such as churches or community centers, and by what they hear on these places they know where to act to solve the problems affecting more people at once. If someone speak to them directly pointing the problems, they can act more effectively.

Mutilations: Aliens never mutilate. Not even the criminals. Simply because third dimensional material has no use for anyone but to those who live in it. Most aliens can jump from 3rd to 4th dimension, but their feeding and living is done in the 4th. The 3rd is just for work, tourism or study. For any alien species the bodies of the 3rd D are troublesome to deal with directly, and is pointless. The cattle mutilations are done by rats, birds and small animals. There is plenty of analysis of these supposedly mutilated by abduction corpses, and most of them point to very understandable causes, though there might be something bizarre on nature that we cannot understand. If you wish to research deeper, there is a complete article done by a Brazilian magazine called UFO with legists doctors examining many of these cattle. All of them concluded the mutilations were done by rats, that choose the soft parts to eat first – eyes, nose, mouth, ears, reproductive parts, and from these to inside. The opening made by the small creatures who live from corpses are generally perfect and round, and they eat first from inside, it is easy to see at an apple eaten by worms. From outside it can looks good, and the small hole is perfectly round.

Real abductions: The Grays are the “nanny” of human species, as the human species of Gaia is young and still entitled do receive special care. Is the grays duty to assure that all human on the group under their care gets food, shelter and sanitary conditions ( not richness, it is only about the health). So, they ionize the air to kill bacteria, influence for resources to reach hospitals, researchers and sanitary organizations. The abductions occur when a special human individual gets ill, the “special” relies on fact that the person is a hub for the distribution of resources to many others humans. If that person gets ill many will be without resources and will be consequently ill too, so the grays operate this hub person so he can keep up as a resources distributor for that area. It is expensive for the grays, done rarely. But as humans start to communicate directly with the grays they might even buy this operations perhaps, paying by sending resources to other humans in need from that gray group. They do these exchanges with some sensitive’s, sometimes.

Reptilian appearances: The Reptilians are moved by the heart. They fall in love with humans more frequently than you can imagine, then they try to approach the person and everyone gets scared. They are an old, old species, with all existential problems solved, so they live in search of love and adventure. They are scary, of rude gestures, and cannot communicate well with humans, so the misunderstandings and confusions they cause are huge, but there is always an impulsive Reptilian in love behind, usually he does not succeed in his affair, sometimes do. They can fall in love with a person, with a population, with a politic system, with a project being made, by an object or place. It has nothing to do with the “take the world” theories, even because they don’t have to take, the Earth belong to them, and the Angels protect Earth because of them ,as they don’t fit anywhere else, while humanoids can be taken to other places. They are rough in the outside, and most sweet on the inside. Here is their place, the humans just need to learn to understand them, and I am sure will be great for all. They love to have other species living here, when a civilizations ends they long for the next.

I hope this information has a use for you. It is not something I read or heard, the source are the own Alien representatives. I took the task to clarify the misconceptions on the media on my group, and the intention is only to inform our point of view. I chose to speak person to person, with those who are interested on the issue, as being half-human myself.

Veronica: Hello friend, You Tube is making me tired. It is like a rally road and I don’t like it, I am a girl. Here are most boys trying to combat, not to fix on the subject. For discussion, only you were interesting. Keep my e-mail if you wish. You are welcome to discuss anytime.

Orthodoxymoron: Thank-you for your answers and comments. I hope that the internet and You Tube will help people to learn how to communicate more effectively and nicely. I hope things turn out well for everyone...humans, aliens, everyone. I even hope that Satan can learn to be happy without being mean and causing trouble. I don't want anyone to be miserable. Life should be enjoyed. I hope this universe can get past war. We should compete constructively...not destructively. Peace to you.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:24 AM   #66
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm almost begging for someone (perhaps a new Avalon member) to carefully examine this thread...from the beginning to this point...and to provide a relatively detailed response to the overall picture which emerges. If you read every word...and watch every video...you may be amazed. In any case...I crave an intelligent discussion of the issues and concepts raised throughout this thread. It almost seems as though there is an insurmountable brick-wall which is keeping people from dealing with the details of this thread.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:36 AM   #67
no caste

In Poland (East Prussia, actually) my Mom's mom used to put sprigs of peppermint in her pocket to take to church. Even with the 13+ kids, she and the husband had trouble staying awake.

I could fill my room with peppermint here and it wouldn't help.

sorry
Old 09-08-2009, 05:52 AM   #68
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry you feel that way no caste. Perhaps you will not need pepermint to stay awake when the excrement really hits the air-conditioning...and the subjects which you found so very boring...spring to life. Unfortunately...it may then be too late. Perhaps the pepermint will then be necessary for other purposes. Good luck.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-08-2009 at 05:57 AM.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:52 AM   #69
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I am presently traveling from thin-ice onto very thin-ice. Reader discretion advised.

What if a Human Creator God...had absolute power...and became absolutely corrupted...and mistreated the Reptilians. What if this is Original Sin? What if the Reptilian Lucifer rebelled and destroyed this Human Creator God (was the New York Times right?)...and declared himself (or herself) to be the New God? What if this resulted in hundreds of thousands...or even millions of years of...Human vs Reptilian war? What if Earth history is a continuation of this conflict...with Lucifer playing God to the Human Race? What if all of the ancient deities were one deity...Lucifer? What if many of the major Biblical characters...including God, Moses, Jesus, Satan, etc...were all parts played by Lucifer? What if Lucifer is both good and evil...and is sort of a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde...and can be the best of the best...and then swing to being the worst of the worst? What if Lucifer tried to do a better job than the original Human God...but became even more corrupted by absolute power than the original God? What if most of the major wars and atrocities have been instigated by Lucifer...up to, and including 9/11? What if Lucifer is very seriously insane...yet very truly in complete control of this Solar System...if not the entire Universe? What if Lucifer is responsible for most of the major architecture such as the Pyramids and the Cathedrals...and much music and science...etc? What if Lucifer is presently contemplating the extermination of most of the Human Race...and the enlavement of the rest...with the Reptilians ruling openly...sporting their new 'Human' bodies?

I sincerely hope that all of the above is utter BS...and pure, unmitigated popycock. But what if at least some of it is true? I've obviously oversimplified the theory...just to create a thumbnail sketch. I could say more...a lot more...probably too much. Please prove me wrong. I don't want any of this to be true. If it is...once again...I seek a Solar System based upon Constitutional Responsible Freedom...with No God...Reptilian or Human. I seek rampant Namaste...which would include both Reptilians and Humans. If Lucifer is playing God...I wish for Lucifer to retire and recover. Recovery may take hundreds, thousands, or even millions of years...but I do think that it is possible. Hope springs eternal. What do you think Lucifer? Can we stop the BS...and move on?

Now you know that I'm utterly mad. Can you imagine what would happen if someone preached a sermon like this? That would be the last sermon they ever preached.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMub1_CdOrQ

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-13-2009 at 05:30 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:17 PM   #70
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Is this thread too boring, too unlikely, too upsetting, too irrelevant, too ?? Does my 'speaking' to Lucifer creep people out? I'm just trying to make a point. I'm still looking for some type of an overall analysis of the suggestions and implications contained within the entirety of this thread. It feels like I'm speaking into an empty room. Is anyone out there? Have I worn-out my welcome? Perhaps I should join the exodus...or perhaps I should say the hyksosdus. Does anyone know what I mean by that? Where should I go? What should I do? Maybe I should just forget about asking ultimate questions...and get a frikken life. Maybe I should get a real job...so I can get a Porsche...and then get a girlfriend (Lucifer doesn't seem to be interested in the above mentioned debate-date to the dark-side of the Moon - see post #64). I'm lost. Help. Analyze This. Please. Viewer discretion advised (language). Note the meeting of the Galactic Federation. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wvaw...eature=related

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-13-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:57 PM   #71
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

What if we will run in circles forever chasing our tails as long as we think of "God" as some guy "up there" that is ultimately responsible for everything and can somehow be killed?

What if we have to realize that there is nothing but God in order to get off the hamster wheel?

What is everything made out of? Energy. What is energy? Consciousness. What is consciousness? At it's highest level: God.

Behind all life is God. There is nothing but God. You can't kill God, because God IS. God is not some guy with a beard in a cloud. God is all that IS.

We live in a vibration that is very slow, very dense. The illusion of seperation is very great here. We can see the fruits of this illusion, suffering.

It is time for us all to come up higher in the reality that God IS and God IS in us, not outside of us (well both really).

Lucifer is just one fallen dude and there are many more like it. They only survive when we feed them our own energy, they live in God just like we do, and the only way to live is to receive energy from God. Since the bad guys have rebelled against the plan of the raising up of creation and are seeking to stop all progress and destroy creation itself, they no longer receive energy from the source, from God, from all that IS. So in order to survive they need to steal the energy from co-creators that still do.

That's you / us when you participate in thoughts, emotions, activities that increase the separation and decrease abundance rather than increase abundance for all life.

Start looking for God where it lives, in your heart, and you will find God is very much alive and well, it is only our own illusions that are blocking it's loving action in our world and our life.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:11 PM   #72
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you 14 Chakras. A centralized and exalted unquestionable authority is a big problem. However this situation could have existed historically, and could exist presently. Are energy and consciousness synonymous? I don't think they are. I want to make this perfectly clear...I am not a pantheist.

I think I buy the idea that God (or a part of God) resides within humanity as the Holy Spirit...but I don't think God is in everything...everywhere. I also have problems with discussions of vibrational frequencies, densities, dimensions, holograms, illusion, duality, separation, etc. As I have stated throughout this thread...I have huge problems with the concept of worshipping and praising an exalted God. How about the concept of US vs REPTILIANS going back a long, long, long time? I like to keep it simple. I'd also like to see us (reps, greys, humans) leave each other alone...and have no Gods (other than the concept of Namaste). Finally...why would demonic entities want to have anything to do with pure energy? Wouldn't they want to feed off the worst and dirtiest energy? Maybe they just hate us because of millions of years of wars and atrocities...and just want to see us suffer...as revenge. Again...I like to keep things simple. Again...I think it would be in the best interest of all races to just leave each other the **** alone.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-13-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:30 PM   #73
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
A centralized and exalted unquestionable authority is a big problem.
God is kinda special you know

1st in the Beginning

He is alone as

Consciousness

2nd in the middle

He Daydreams

Creation

( lots of things going on here where we are lol )

3rd in the End

He is alone as

Consciousness

Consciousness conceals Itself with layers of veils

the casual the astral the physical

to Create this Drama

And there within the first veil

God is God as Himself

Last edited by RedeZra; 10-06-2009 at 11:18 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:46 PM   #74
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

"He is alone"

Sounds lonely.

Perhaps there is More to the story.

Perhaps "God" does actually have a reason after all for giving it's Sons and Daughters free will. Perhaps there actually is a reason for it all other than just some dream that you are bound to disappear into. Perhaps Jesus was not lying when he said there is a crown waiting for you.

For me, I find it an important to understand that the infinite consciousness is infinite. I will not limit it based on my own human beliefs and perceptions. As soon as I think I've got "God" all figured out, I've created a graven image. The human mind cannot possibly fathom the entirety of infinity. However, we can get back into the divine flow of things, we can surrender to the will of infinity within ourselves and count on it for all of our needs, inspiration, protection, and creative impluses.

Do we choose to take up our rightful role as co-creators, to take dominion over our planet as we were commanded by the Elohim from day one? Or do we continue to give up our power waiting for something outside of us to come do it all for us?

I believe God has infinity to give and no desire to take. It only wants you to become More. But it will not force you to do so. Should you choose to sit around waiting for God to show up and reward those who 'didn't screw up', you may find yourself waiting eternally.

Those who multiply the talents will have their own talents multiplied. Those who hide them in the ground will have them taken away.

We are here to learn and become more, not disappear in a bad dream. We must awaken to reality, don't go back to sleep, or we will miss the wedding feast.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:05 PM   #75
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
"He is alone"

Sounds lonely.

that is why He Creates for He is also full of Love to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Perhaps "God" does actually have a reason after all for giving it's Sons and Daughters free will. Perhaps there actually is a reason for it all other than just some dream that you are bound to disappear into. Perhaps Jesus was not lying when he said there is a crown waiting for you.

I know you want a crown chakra lol

tell you what

as long as you want

you will have one

Souls can exist until the long Night of God
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote