Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-16-2009, 01:06 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dates for the Vaccination!!

Please pass around ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qQ4iFI5Np8

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:05 PM   #2
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dates for the Vaccination!!

Here is an interesting side note to this if you are from Canada and we are not required to have mandatory vaccinations , but are traveling in the U.S. how do they deal with this ???
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:13 PM   #3
viking
Avalon Senior Member

This might help Northern ...

If you have been relying on the mainstream media for information about the swine flu vaccine you may be surprised to learn that there is a question about whether it will, in fact, be a matter of choice. But if you've been following what independent online sources are saying on this subject you will know the internet is abuzz with rumours the vaccine will be mandatory.

We decided to look into the issue and we found that while many of the scare stories circulating seem to have little in the way of foundation, it is indeed the case that on paper this novel, fast-tracked and virtually untested vaccine is effectively mandatory in the UK and the rest of the European Union, the United states, Canada, Australia and many other countries.

further reading
http://www.organicconsumers.org/arti...icle_19044.cfm

PS... DON'T FORGET TO SIGN THE PETITION AT THE END OF THE LINK!!!

Mandatory vaccination risk: what you can do

* Write to your elected representative to express your concern about the possibility of mandatory vaccination.
* Join the protest against mandatory vaccination on Saturday 3rd October outside the Houses of Parliament in London. It's being organized by the Vaccine Awareness Network – more information here.
* Sign the Universal Declaration of Resistance to Mandatory Vaccination here. This petition will be presented to the World Health Organization – help the campaigners reach their target of 1 million signatures.
here.. http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/a-u...y-vaccinations
viking

Last edited by viking; 09-16-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:25 PM   #4
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

There doing a terrific job here in this area in the States of promoting getting the shot, people smiling on TV while getting the shot on the news, same canned message how 5000 us citizens contracted the flu just last week. And now the new catch phrase is that you could still have the flu up to 8 days after you feel like you had it.

Signs are up at the drug stores here , get your flu shot ect, ect, this vaccination thing is getting so smozzzed over that may not even have to go mandatory as the sheeple are already there.

There is however a good deal of people that really know and that is the shining spot to all of this and humanity itself.

Check out www.planforflu.com
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:38 PM   #5
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I signed and I added this message!

To the WHO,
I'd rather leave the country and/or camp rough than be forced to take a vaccine which is not proven or with past vaccine info I've seen will actually cause harmful effects. I do not intend to have anything injected into me without my consent.
John
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:37 PM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Viking but as i know statutes are unenforceable without consent How would they be able to vaccinate or incarcerate me unless the rule of law is suspended. If it is then no laws apply . I will not take the vaccine or be herded into a pen for the purpose of forced labor. They don`t like it they can shot me because I have no plans of allowing either and any attempt at forcing me to will result in an equal amount of force being applied against them I will submit to know one
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:27 PM   #7
skyrimirre
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for posting
and I am agreement with video. they've got this in their hearts and minds and will implement.
skyrimirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:37 PM   #8
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
There doing a terrific job here in this area in the States of promoting getting the shot, people smiling on TV while getting the shot on the news, same canned message how 5000 us citizens contracted the flu just last week. And now the new catch phrase is that you could still have the flu up to 8 days after you feel like you had it.

Signs are up at the drug stores here , get your flu shot ect, ect, this vaccination thing is getting so smozzzed over that may not even have to go mandatory as the sheeple are already there.

There is however a good deal of people that really know and that is the shining spot to all of this and humanity itself.

Check out www.planforflu.com
They have even gone so far as to have children on the radio (interviewed) as to why they will be rolling up there sleeves for the shot. The kids answers... "TO PROTECT US FROM GETTING SICK and protect my country"
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:22 PM   #9
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Thanks Viking but as i know statutes are unenforceable without consent How would they be able to vaccinate or incarcerate me unless the rule of law is suspended. If it is then no laws apply . I will not take the vaccine or be herded into a pen for the purpose of forced labor. They don`t like it they can shot me because I have no plans of allowing either and any attempt at forcing me to will result in an equal amount of force being applied against them I will submit to know one
I agree Northern..I will be very surprised if they pull this one off (the powers that were!! )

Surely people can't be that dumb!!

Come on you sleepy heads WAKEY WAKEY!!! ... not you lot reading this ...THEM !!!

And the gall of it!!! promoting this in this way in US ...

"They have even gone so far as to have children on the radio (interviewed) as to why they will be rolling up there sleeves for the shot. The kids answers... "TO PROTECT US FROM GETTING SICK and protect my country" and "people smiling on TV while getting the shot on the news, same canned message how 5000 us citizens contracted the flu just last week. And now the new catch phrase is that you could still have the flu up to 8 days after you feel like you had it."

not sure how that would go down here in UK? We'll see!

viking