Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-28-2010, 08:57 AM   #1
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Default Kill the monotheistic religions...before they kill us.

In 2001—A Space Odyssey, the HAL 9000 computer became psychotic, as evidenced by his murder of most of the crew.

Thus, David Bowman really had no choice in the matter:

He had to disable it.

But this is precisely the situation presently faced by human civilization with regards to the monotheistic religions; which have, clearly and repetitively throughout human history, demonstrated a propensity for providing a theological ‘justification’ for genocide.

Human civilization simply has no other choice: the monotheistic religions must be destroyed before they achieve the annihilation of human civilization itself.

And how is it possible to destroy the monotheistic religions?

That’s easy.

Publicize, as massively and as quickly as possible, that the Doctrine of “resurrection” was taught by Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed as a Doctrine of ‘Rebirth’.

Now, obviously, the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious ‘authorities’—and their craven, lapdog accomplices in the mainstream and Internet media—are going to do everything in their power to preserve the monotheistic religions…

Which is why my challenges to debate the Doctrine of “resurrection” with the Chairman of Theology at the University of Notre Dame in March of 1978 and September of 2002—as well as my challenge, in October of 1986, to debate the members of the Jesus Seminar behind closed doors about the Doctrine of “resurrection”—were simply ignored.

That was to have been expected.

What is surprising, however, is that, counter-intuitively, not even the atheists of the mainstream and Internet media have any interest in destroying the monotheistic religions.

Their motivation appears to be exclusively economic.
4Q529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:07 AM   #2
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default from monotheism to polytheism, pantheism

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-10-2010 at 12:03 AM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:48 AM   #3
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Kill the monotheistic religions...before they kill us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Q529 View Post
In 2001—A Space Odyssey, the HAL 9000 computer became psychotic, as evidenced by his murder of most of the crew.

Thus, David Bowman really had no choice in the matter:

He had to disable it.

But this is precisely the situation presently faced by human civilization with regards to the monotheistic religions; which have, clearly and repetitively throughout human history, demonstrated a propensity for providing a theological ‘justification’ for genocide.

Human civilization simply has no other choice: the monotheistic religions must be destroyed before they achieve the annihilation of human civilization itself.

And how is it possible to destroy the monotheistic religions?

That’s easy.

Publicize, as massively and as quickly as possible, that the Doctrine of “resurrection” was taught by Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed as a Doctrine of ‘Rebirth’.

Now, obviously, the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious ‘authorities’—and their craven, lapdog accomplices in the mainstream and Internet media—are going to do everything in their power to preserve the monotheistic religions…

Which is why my challenges to debate the Doctrine of “resurrection” with the Chairman of Theology at the University of Notre Dame in March of 1978 and September of 2002—as well as my challenge, in October of 1986, to debate the members of the Jesus Seminar behind closed doors about the Doctrine of “resurrection”—were simply ignored.

That was to have been expected.

What is surprising, however, is that, counter-intuitively, not even the atheists of the mainstream and Internet media have any interest in destroying the monotheistic religions.

Their motivation appears to be exclusively economic.
Poor analogy aside...You can never go far wrong just blaming the people...Rather than leaders/religions/cults etc...It's the people and it always has been the people...They just love to hide behind ****.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:27 PM   #4
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

4q529
I hope you dont mind me saying this.
You have very valid points to make but I think there are better ways of drawing attention to these points.
When you use attack language, emotive statements like the header from this thread, then you will either be ignored, sidelined or attacked. As you sow etc.
I can understand that the years of knowing and not getting the attention the subject deserves must be frustrating in the extreme.
You are also very Professorial in your delivery and therefore talk above the intellect and ability of many to understand what you are saying. I think you need to step it down a level or two to get real debate going.

There is a great quote. "Softly softly catchee monkey" well we are not monkeys but I think you should look at a more "user friendly" approach if you want to bring about change in this physicality.

Best wishes
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:43 PM   #5
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Look, you obviously have your own agenda and wish to attack other's belief systems while propogating your own opinion which is no more valid than anyones. Perhaps you can enlighten us as to your belief system and its origins, where you get your info etc that we may apply the same scrutiny and open up debate?

If it is your wish to soley attack traditional religion, perhaps you could keep it to one thread? This is a very free thinking community, if you goal is to preach your belief you are wasting your time, no one likes a sermon, you are not going to convert anyone!

You dont like religion, you dont like the bible and its followers, we get it. How about explaining yourself rather than attacking? No one knows the "truth" thats when its called belief.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 01:17 PM   #6
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Look, you obviously have your own agenda
And I have explained what that agenda is.

Quote:
and wish to attack other's belief systems while propogating your own opinion which is no more valid than anyones.
My understanding of the "resurrection" is no opinion.

Quote:
Perhaps you can enlighten us as to your belief system and its origins, where you get your info etc that we may apply the same scrutiny and open up debate?
This has already been alluded to.

But, if you did not draw the appropriate inference, I have received the Vision of the "Son of man" and the Revelation of the "resurrection" (including the Revelation of the Memory of Creation and the revelation of the memories of previous lives--more information about which is on my website.)

Quote:
If it is your wish to soley attack traditional religion, perhaps you could keep it to one thread?
No general limits himself to merely one tactic.

Quote:
You dont like religion, you dont like the bible and its followers, we get it.
To draw such conclusions demonstrates that you haven't been paying any attention at all. I have quoted Genesis, the Revelation of John, the Gospel of Matthew and even 2 Timothy (written by Paul).

I have no problem whatsoever with the Revelations in the Torah, the Prophets, the Gospels and the Koran; my argument is very specifically with the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' who contradict those Revelations.

Quote:
How about explaining yourself rather than attacking? No one knows the "truth" thats when its called belief.
I have started enough threads already explaining what I understand. I am trying to restrict myself as much as possible from opening too many fronts at the same time. I consider the threads I have already opened to be sufficient; at least for now. You can read those notes if you want. Or not.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:19 PM   #7
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

dear kq529

you are not getting anywhere while calling for destruction and disabling ....

may your many creators lead you to true enlightment l.

p.s. i am surprised you got honoured by as many responses as you did and i sincerely hope that mine would be the last one.

lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 01:22 PM   #8
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

4q529, thanks for replying and the conformation. With all due respect, I think you have chosen the wrong forum.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:24 PM   #9
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

So... you're suggesting the cure for

"believe as I do, or I'll kill you!"

is

"dis-believe as I do, or I'll kill you!"

?

"Evil can't be killed, only redeemed."

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 01:29 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
my website
Please provide the link.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 01:38 PM   #11
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Forum Guidlines: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/announcement.php?f=2

Quote:
SELF-PROMOTION

Everyone joined this forum to discuss our material, not to hear others showcase theirs. Members who insist on promoting / showcasing themselves, their own websites, philosophies, products, services or other unrelated teachings will be unsubscribed.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:43 PM   #12
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
4q529
I hope you dont mind me saying this.
Not at all.

Quote:
You have very valid points to make but I think there are better ways of drawing attention to these points.
Well, you should understand that you are entering this conversation after a period of some 34 years.

I have tried the humble and unassuming approach with the theologians for quite a number of years.

It never worked.

Never.

I have walked up to theologians 'hat in hand' (to the Chairman of Theology at Notre Dame in 1978 and to the members of the Jesus Seminar in 1986, and to a number of local rabbis over a period of several years), merely suggesting that they take another look at their beliefs, and have been met with the most vicious arrogance imaginable.

Similarly, most of my letters and e-mails to both the religious 'authorities' and the media officials have been at the opposite end of the spectrum as compared to what I write here.

Put yourself in my shoes for just a moment:

Tens or hundreds of millions of human lives depend upon you choosing words which do not offend the people you are talking to. Just how careful would you consider that I would be in the specific choice of my words?

But none of that has made any difference at all.

So, now that it is much too late, I am explaining, maybe for only the historical record, what has happened these past 34 years.

Quote:
When you use attack language, emotive statements like the header from this thread, then you will either be ignored, sidelined or attacked. As you sow etc.
I can understand that the years of knowing and not getting the attention the subject deserves must be frustrating in the extreme.
I am not attacking out of frustration.

My attacks are pre-meditated, for 34 years.

Quote:
...but I think you should look at a more "user friendly" approach if you want to bring about change in this physicality.
Let me ask you a question:

Of those few dozens of people who have read and agreed with what I have written, what would you consider to be the number of those who have actually contacted their local religious 'authorities' or media officials regarding the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection", stressing that the publicizing of this Truth is crucial to at least diminishing the horrors of the coming "time of trouble"?

My guess is precisely none.

And my expectation would be that I could be on this discussion group for another 34 years; after which it would be determined that there was still not even one person who did anything to make this Truth more widely known.

What I am saying is that, ultimately, it makes no difference whatsoever if I offend people or not.

Whether or not they are offended, they will not do anything about this Truth.

So, they can ignore me if they want.

But, when the Prophecies are fulfilled, they will not be able to say that no one attempted to warn them of the Revelations whose repudiation and censorship made the fulfillment of those Prophecies necessary.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:52 PM   #13
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Anyone who engages in any kind of a discussion at all is promoting their own ideas.

I have never included a link to my website here or tried to sell anything at all.

That is what a discussion consists of.

I admit to promoting the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection"--something that was also promoted by Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed.

Other people promote ideas about Hawkins or "enlightenment" or whatever; which, of course, is their right, although of no particular interest to me.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:54 PM   #14
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Please provide the link.
I will not provide the link; which I consider to be a violation of the rules of this forum; coming under the category of self-promotion.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:54 PM   #15
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Old 02-28-2010, 02:00 PM   #16
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
So... you're suggesting the cure for

"believe as I do, or I'll kill you!"

is

"dis-believe as I do, or I'll kill you!"

?

"Evil can't be killed, only redeemed."
Not at all.

I will not do anything other than I have already done for some 34 years; speak and write the Truth.

What I am saying is that if you--not you personally, but generically--do not stop believing what you are believing, you may very well kill us all.

This should be fairly obvious merely by reading the news from the Middle East about the rapidly-approaching conflict with Iran; over which, of course, I have absolutely no control whatsoever.
Old 02-28-2010, 02:04 PM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
more information about which is on my website
Quote:
I will not provide the link; which I consider to be a violation of the rules of this forum; coming under the category of self-promotion.
Why did you direct everyone to it in your post?

Here something from the forum FAQ, concerning what signatures are for, which shows that links to members' websites is sanctioned:

Quote:
Signatures, Avatars and Profile Pictures

What are signatures?

'Signatures' contain information that you want to include at the bottom of all your posts. This might include pictures, links to your site(s), quotes, etc.
Old 02-28-2010, 02:13 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Religion does cause head-banging.

Lots of it.

But it's one of the most important topics out there, in my opinion. It needs to be addressed.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:04 PM   #19
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I admit to promoting the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection"--something that was also promoted by Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed.
The Truth (note the capital T) is subjective and is always open to interpretation. I have not looked at your website, but it seems to me that you have an interpretation of religions (something specifically to do with Resurrection) and your stance toward the "standard" doctrine is clearly attack-minded. This will solve nothing.

You can't "kill" belief systems that billions of people have already accepted as the absolute, its not something you can realistically hope to accomplish, its not a reasonable solution despite whatever options you've already exhausted.

What I don't understand, despite whether ultimately you're right or wrong, is why you are so intent on this. Lets assume for a moment that "killing" monotheistic religions were actually viable and/or even possible, have you asked yourself what that would solve anyway? a world without monotheism? okay, so what would be the difference? wouldn't people believe different things but the same set of problems would show up again anyway? wouldn't the world's power structures come up with something else to control masses? wouldn't there be the same kind of manipulation going on if history is any indicator?

One thing I agree with you is that all religions need reevaluation. However attacking something is no solution, and obviously at Avalon, all you will get here are comments, its just a forum, so why you have chosen this venue; a simple discussion board, I don't know. Is it your intent to convert people here to your belief system and interpretation of things?
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:19 PM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Power Corrupts. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom seems to be a better way to go presently...to me anyway. We may have needed the gods and goddesses historically...but not now. The Creator God of the Universe seems to be conspicuously absent. This bothers me a lot. The Old Testament, the Book of Revelation, and the God Atrocities bother me even more.

People bite and scratch their way to the top by being pitbulls...and once they get to the top...they don't want to give up their hard-won positions of power. They'd rather fight than switch...or say 'gee...that's a really good idea! I'll hop right to reversing everything I've said throughout the years...and in honesty...resign my position as Head Bigshot at Know It All University. (Owned and operated by the Church of Ignorance and Intolerance) I don't sound bitter...do I?

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-28-2010 at 04:34 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:26 PM   #21
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Tens or hundreds of millions of human lives depend upon you choosing words which do not offend the people you are talking to. Just how careful would you consider that I would be in the specific choice of my words?

But, when the Prophecies are fulfilled, they will not be able to say that no one attempted to warn them of the Revelations whose repudiation and censorship made the fulfillment of those Prophecies necessary.

Prophecies

words with this innate tendency

to be fulfilled

if not

it is hardly

Prophecies

which

in hindsight

serve the people

about God's foreknowledge

it is presumptuous for a prophet

to think he can invalidate Prophecies

which are revealed to him by God

so feed us your lines

and don't go all loco about it lol

the world is not in your hands

chill lil
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:58 PM   #22
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Religion divides

I agree it was useful ... but we are all human... and spirituality is a prefix to that... not religion.... religion divides
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:42 PM   #23
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Get them before they Get Us....

Isn't this the problem to begin with?
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:44 PM   #24
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

on the next census - state you are jesuit
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:54 PM   #25
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Not at all.

Well, you should understand that you are entering this conversation after a period of some 34 years.

I have tried the humble and unassuming approach with the theologians for quite a number of years.

It never worked.

Never.

I have walked up to theologians 'hat in hand' (to the Chairman of Theology at Notre Dame in 1978 and to the members of the Jesus Seminar in 1986, and to a number of local rabbis over a period of several years), merely suggesting that they take another look at their beliefs, and have been met with the most vicious arrogance imaginable.

Similarly, most of my letters and e-mails to both the religious 'authorities' and the media officials have been at the opposite end of the spectrum as compared to what I write here.

But none of that has made any difference at all.

So, now that it is much too late, I am explaining, maybe for only the historical record, what has happened these past 34 years.

I am not attacking out of frustration.

My attacks are pre-meditated, for 34 years.

Let me ask you a question:

Of those few dozens of people who have read and agreed with what I have written, what would you consider to be the number of those who have actually contacted their local religious 'authorities' or media officials regarding the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection", stressing that the publicizing of this Truth is crucial to at least diminishing the horrors of the coming "time of trouble"?

My guess is precisely none.

And my expectation would be that I could be on this discussion group for another 34 years; after which it would be determined that there was still not even one person who did anything to make this Truth more widely known.

What I am saying is that, ultimately, it makes no difference whatsoever if I offend people or not.

Whether or not they are offended, they will not do anything about this Truth.

So, they can ignore me if they want.

Yup, trying to convert or sway a devout practicing religious person is quite fun for awhile, until you get tired of it. Then it really effects your own stature and personal progress of where you want to be... what I ran into back in the early 80's anyway. Darn born again christians had an angle to every discussion and when they couldn't answer they would 'bind the devil' in you and try to convert you back again as you were a backslider, but they eventually just kicked me out of the church as they finally had no more answers.

I understand where you're coming from but can I ask you some questions? Let's say they agree with you and your research on the 'resurrection' is true now what?

Do you have something to replace the hole in a persons temporary security blanket so they can get their strength back and then some?

Have you read any of the 'Handbook for the New Paradigm' series yet?

And why is the resurrection false... free energy is alive and well on this planet and when you know how to magnify it you bet seemingly nothing will come to life, the beauty of alchemy. If there are only two forces on this planet, Entropy and Potential, at some point someone is going to scratch their head and figure out how to neutralize Entropy and magnify Potential... afterall, tptb have reversed the sequence and they are magnifying Entropy through control mechanisms and they are neutralizing Potential through toxic food and drugs and mind warfare.

If Jesus knew he couldn't be killed because just like a seed you plant in the DARK ground it eventually comes to life (a river of life runs through it, energy, two ships passing in the night, as above so below) why would he care if you crucified him. Maybe the misunderstanding with religion and the resurrection is simply that they themselves just don't understand the free energy part of life and the innateness of a God spark in everyone, so go out and make the best life you possibly can for yourself and anyone else around you.

What you resist persists so what is something new and exciting to teach!

Remember the stories of Aborigines that would bury the sick and dying in the ground up to their necks, perform a ceremony, and then pull them out after a period of time and the people were healed? So who or what healed them??????

And you are right if the understanding of this phenomenon were known religion would no longer exist ever again!!!!! Woohoo
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
"resurrection", 'rebirth'