Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-13-2008, 09:53 PM   #1
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Default Past Lifes

Hi, I would like to start a new thread on past lifes and how they can effect us in this life. I would like to hear from anyone that has had past life recall to build up a picture of other peoples past lifes on this forum & their opinions on this subject, even listing your past lifes on here, it might give some indication who we really all are on here, thanks
SIR GALAHAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:05 PM   #2
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Past Lifes

I only have three quick ones to share:

The first was when I was really young, probably 5 or 6 yo. I remember having a dream that I was walking and looking down at the rug in the White House. I was in a suit and felt somewhat important. I had never seen the White House inside before that.

The second was when I was doing a $cientology purification rundown. I envisioned a Nazi military leader screaming at me. It was like the sound was on mute. Don't know if I was a Holocaust survivor. Could explain the repressed anger I've had.

Third was recently when I was using Binaural beat frequencies to meditate. I saw a little girl, possibly my daughter, smile at me and enter a room and closed the door behind her.

That's it. Hopefully I can meditate and do this again.
Tony
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:16 PM   #3
Banned

Last edited by 371; 12-17-2009 at 06:21 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:00 PM   #4
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
It seems odd to me that people's past lives often seem to either be somebody important, or a Holocaust victim. (Tony I'm sure as hell not putting you down, I'm just using you to point something out- who am I to say what you were!)
It just seems to be a popular theme.

Personally, I've gotten the impression that I was a Nazi soldier near the end of the war, probably Hitler Youth forced to defend Berlin. Despite my grandfather being what the Germans of the time would have called an 'insurgent' in his native country and being executed for it- WWII Nazi weapons, uniforms, propaganda, (specifically Hitler Youth)always have seemed eerily familiar to me from as long as I can remember. That and for some reason when I see war films, the Russian soldiers give me a ping of fearful emotion, when the Germans don't- despite my family history, which is strange.

Other than that, well... I also have had 'flashes' of the late 70's-early 80's timeframe... and being a not-nice guy...

I have seen more than 15 past lives of mine, and I was never anyone famous or in any world war scenario.
The repetition I have seen for myself, is death by way of alcoholism and that death is not an end, at all.
In this life, it makes perfect sense that I quit drinking at an early age.

One of the most vital things I have gained from PLR's is that the ego is the one lower frequency that traps a human, in all lives, into thinking that the entire gig is real, or for "learning."
It is my understanding that in seeing past lives, I have the opportunity to detach from the idea that right & wrong exist or that karma exists, and instead experience every life from an unconditional, grateful, creative perspective and create joyously & intentionally, because I can.
From having experienced this, I am able to co-exist peacefully, and allow for the entire gig to be what it is.
It is you, me and everything. It is energy manifested into physical form, experiencing itself through memory and desire, creativity & love.
Every time.
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:05 PM   #5
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Agreed! I don't know what I was. lol Maybe we were all in those positions. I'm just reporting what I saw. It's tough for me just to meditate. When I actually see something cool - I'm shocked. Maybe I was a mailman and just entered a room that had a blue rug with an eagle on it to bring mail to someone. Maybe my father in a past life yelled at me and liked to wear German Nazi garments. lol
Who knows?

Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
It seems odd to me that people's past lives often seem to either be somebody important, or a Holocaust victim. (Tony I'm sure as hell not putting you down, I'm just using you to point something out- who am I to say what you were!)
It just seems to be a popular theme.

Personally, I've gotten the impression that I was a Nazi soldier near the end of the war, probably Hitler Youth forced to defend Berlin. Despite my grandfather being what the Germans of the time would have called an 'insurgent' in his native country and being executed for it- WWII Nazi weapons, uniforms, propaganda, (specifically Hitler Youth)always have seemed eerily familiar to me from as long as I can remember. That and for some reason when I see war films, the Russian soldiers give me a ping of fearful emotion, when the Germans don't- despite my family history, which is strange.

Other than that, well... I also have had 'flashes' of the late 70's-early 80's timeframe... and being a not-nice guy...
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:32 PM   #6
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Couple of past lives i have seen are native indian i allways had a strong feeling towards these people and shamanism which was very prominent in this life also can remember watching cowboy & indian films as a small boy & wanting the indians to win!! wonder why. Was also shown recently that i was a knights templar during king arthurs times, which was confirmed on a trip to tintagel, cornwall, also as a young boy which gets me thinking i collected merlin / wizard type figures, so it seems to be we do bring thru things into the next life. Im sure that we have all had thousands of lifes good & bad, dark & light all part of the evolution of the soul, thanks for all your answers so far, I find this all very interesting.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:58 PM   #7
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

While I have no recollection of any past lives, I don't deny it as a possibility. Can repetitive dreams be considered as an indication of a past life?

I don't have the same dream each time but the theme of the dreams is consistent. I go to a place that I have been to as a child or young person - a place that I know like the back of my hand - but it is different. Roads aren't where they were, what was a built up area is now open country, where there used to be many people, there is now only me. I am lost, but I'm not worried about this fact, more just puzzled.

Each dream is of a different scenario, but the theme of 'going back to an old stomping ground' and 'being lost but not concerned' is the dominant feature in each one. I have given up trying to read something into this - probably because I might 'read' something that isn't 'written' - kind of like reading between the lines and getting it wrong.

The only other repetitive sequence I have is of being with a group of boring people - maybe a cocktail party or some gathering that was compulsory rather that voluntary, like a firm's social party. I will be having a blah, blah, blah conversation with some person and I think to myself "I'll give these people something to talk about." I then lean forward slighty, and allow my feet to rise up behind me, keeping my head on the same level while I'm talking, and end up floating horizontally still chatting. Nobody seems to notice or at least, I'm not aware of any cosequences from this act of mine. It's almost as though the dream has served its purpose, (whatever that may be) and just ends there.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:00 AM   #8
Banned

Last edited by 371; 12-17-2009 at 06:21 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:18 AM   #9
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

I am in the 40s now with the number of lives I can recall.
I have mined the web and even found "proof" of one.
He was a quasi-famous French play write. All of the other lives we rather ordinary.

I cannot recommend attempting to see a past life enough if you haven't already. It is something that each person HAS to experience for them self to understand the reality of it.

The most liberating and fear obliterating thing a human can do, IMHO is watch with your own mind's eye a version of yourself die. For only then can one utterly grasp the notion that we are eternal. Death is meaningless in the grand scheme.

It is for this reason, my wanting other people to KNOW what I know, that I am attending a workshop in two weeks to learn how to hypnotize and regress people.

Being fearless is the ULTIMATE power.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:27 AM   #10
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks conjuredup, with regards to seeing one of your deaths, I have seen one where I died by a sword, which has explained to me the very reason why i have always had a fear of knifes & blades & on seeing this, it gave me a good insight to these insecurities, which now I feel i am over, thank you for your insight.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:36 AM   #11
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
While I have no recollection of any past lives, I don't deny it as a possibility. Can repetitive dreams be considered as an indication of a past life?

I don't have the same dream each time but the theme of the dreams is consistent. I go to a place that I have been to as a child or young person - a place that I know like the back of my hand - but it is different. Roads aren't where they were, what was a built up area is now open country, where there used to be many people, there is now only me. I am lost, but I'm not worried about this fact, more just puzzled.

Each dream is of a different scenario, but the theme of 'going back to an old stomping ground' and 'being lost but not concerned' is the dominant feature in each one. I have given up trying to read something into this - probably because I might 'read' something that isn't 'written' - kind of like reading between the lines and getting it wrong.

The only other repetitive sequence I have is of being with a group of boring people - maybe a cocktail party or some gathering that was compulsory rather that voluntary, like a firm's social party. I will be having a blah, blah, blah conversation with some person and I think to myself "I'll give these people something to talk about." I then lean forward slighty, and allow my feet to rise up behind me, keeping my head on the same level while I'm talking, and end up floating horizontally still chatting. Nobody seems to notice or at least, I'm not aware of any cosequences from this act of mine. It's almost as though the dream has served its purpose, (whatever that may be) and just ends there.
Hi Brinty, my girlfriend also has a recurring similar dream to yourself ie back to the same place but different scenario & what we think is that for her it was happy times & a place of comfort, maybe thats the same for you, if so, maybe it could be a lost soul fragment, you might want to look soul fragment up on google. With regards to the coctail party / boring people, it may be telling you how much you may have out grown those types of people, just a thought, also your way of thinking / frequency may have altered, so you may be finding it harder to relate to people that you may have done in the past. I think its called the parting of the tribes.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:11 AM   #12
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIR GALAHAD View Post
Hi Brinty, my girlfriend also has a recurring similar dream to yourself ie back to the same place but different scenario & what we think is that for her it was happy times & a place of comfort, maybe thats the same for you, if so, maybe it could be a lost soul fragment, you might want to look soul fragment up on google. With regards to the coctail party / boring people, it may be telling you how much you may have out grown those types of people, just a thought, also your way of thinking / frequency may have altered, so you may be finding it harder to relate to people that you may have done in the past. I think its called the parting of the tribes.
Regarding the first part of your reading of the situation Sir Galahad, you aren't too far wrong. Imagine, possibly a college, or a rabbit warren of a building, where you knew every twist and turn of corridors and passageways and all the shortcuts to get from A to B. You return to that time/place, and decide to surprise the current residents by showing them secret passages they didn't know existed. Only when you enter a doorway you find that there's this open countryside and everything else has vanished. Peace and quiet reign and you're left with a feeling of comfortable, contentedness, laced with a feeling of 'I don't know where I am, but I'm not sure I really want to go back to where I was.' A death wish of sorts maybe?

As an interesting aside to the second part - at a party some 40 odd years ago, an amateur psychologist asked me to visualise what my dream house would be like. I told him it was a castle with a moat and a drawbridge. He then told me that the castle indicated that I felt threatened by the people around me and the drawbridge indicated that I would only meet people on my own terms as and when I wanted to.

Some of what he says has turned out right. There are more people I don't care to interact with than those I do.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:32 AM   #13
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I had a fun past life as an indian girl. This was in the time when there were still saber toothed tigers. My Indian name was "girl who flies through our hairs". I married a very handsome brave too :-)

Quote:
Couple of past lives i have seen are native indian i allways had a strong feeling towards these people and shamanism which was very prominent in this life also can remember watching cowboy & indian films as a small boy & wanting the indians to win!! wonder why. Was also shown recently that i was a knights templar during king arthurs times, which was confirmed on a trip to tintagel, cornwall, also as a young boy which gets me thinking i collected merlin / wizard type figures, so it seems to be we do bring thru things into the next life. Im sure that we have all had thousands of lifes good & bad, dark & light all part of the evolution of the soul, thanks for all your answers so far, I find this all very interesting.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:37 AM   #14
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I am conducting ongoing research into past lives and how they affect someone in the present.

This week I am going to take a closer look at an incident in my last lifetime where I stood opposite Tito in a large stadium and yelled at him until the guards came and took me away. One can well imagine how the trauma of an incident like this might well stick with a person even into their next life, even though we try to forget all about it and are usually successful, but there is something about this one that is still sticking in my subconscious and once I bring it to the forefront I will be better able to see how it is subconsciously affecting my way of being this lifetime.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:43 AM   #15
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you and I wish people were less squeamish about viewing their past lives or even admitting to having possibly lived past lives. They sure wrote that one out of the Bible, didn't they?!?

I have never been hypnotized into viewing past lives. My facilitator uses radionics to come up with a date that is pertinent to my present life issues and then we have a whack at it -- super conscious style. It's hard work and I could not do it without a facilitator. But, then again, if I can do it, anyone can do it.

hope that helps
Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
I am in the 40s now with the number of lives I can recall.
I have mined the web and even found "proof" of one.
He was a quasi-famous French play write. All of the other lives we rather ordinary.

I cannot recommend attempting to see a past life enough if you haven't already. It is something that each person HAS to experience for them self to understand the reality of it.

The most liberating and fear obliterating thing a human can do, IMHO is watch with your own mind's eye a version of yourself die. For only then can one utterly grasp the notion that we are eternal. Death is meaningless in the grand scheme.

It is for this reason, my wanting other people to KNOW what I know, that I am attending a workshop in two weeks to learn how to hypnotize and regress people.

Being fearless is the ULTIMATE power.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
Old 10-14-2008, 10:27 AM   #16
bakseat
Avalon Senior Member

One of the main principles that are constantly on the human thoughts for generations is the eternity of the soul that the law of the material world does not apply to her. the soul of man comes down to the body to manifest its self in the physical world, and the leaving of the body is taken as the end of the chapter of the soul in this world, and the beginning of a chapter in other worlds.

for those of u that seek deep info of the subject of Reincarnation,i Suggest u look into
Philip S. Berg books,its got very intersting Affirmations on the subject.
bakseat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:41 PM   #17
flux-us
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

I am a detached observer and my experience of past lives and how it affects others is quite simple. There are many many old souls in this world who are sick and tired of being reincarnated, who carry the pain and hurt from their past lives into their current life. Some are confused as to why these past memories continue to haunt them and others have harnessed their past life experiences to enhance their current life. The bitter and twisted ones, who cannot escape from the low ego vibrations, I am convinced, put out energy to destroy this world (either conscious or not) as they see this as the only way to stop being reicarnated. Maybe this is what we are dealing with, a systematic destruction by the old souls so there is no Earth to return to. Extreme emotion is an energy and by obsessing/concentrating on something (even if it is because you say you do not want it) gives it energy and therefore will cause it to manifest. The world we live in is a manifestation of collective consciousness whether you like it or nor. Be careful what you give energy to (positive/negative - energy is energy).

All is full of love x
flux-us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:15 AM   #18
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

We "old souls" are simply bored with the same old game. Love and understanding and tolerance are the new game.

As far as I am aware, I have lived out many sequential lifetimes (from the viepoint of linear time) on this earth and have yet to rise up to another planet, although I am sure others may have done so.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:16 AM   #19
Donald
Avalon Senior Member

Hello,

Maybe you can help me with this dream. First I have to tell you that it didn't feel like an ordinary dream. It was very vivid. The feeling was very different. I think it was a past life. I'm not sure.

In my dream, I'm obviously in a building on one of the higher floor (3rd or 4th, I don't know). I can see outside. It's a beautiful day. The sun is really shining bright but it's not too warm. I'm comfortable. The landscape, the trees, they remind me of Thailand or Korea (some place in Asia). I've never been there in real life. I know it looks like Asia because of some documentaries and movies I've seen.

I cannot see them but I know that there are a few people outside. Walking, just enjoying the day. I think I'm a servant of some kind. I believe that the buikding I'm in is a castle or a really big house.

I'm doing something that I just don't understand. I do not understand it because I've never seen what I'm doing before. I've never seen no one doing it and I've never heard of that.

So here it is.

I'm standing up in a small room. In front of me there's an object on a table. It' a cube. I think it's made of wood. The side of the cube measures between 18 and 24 inches (estimate). There' a piece of fabric over it. It covers the whole cube (i don't see the cube but I can see its shape). The fabric is beautiful. I think it's a piece of clothing. I'm not sure.

I'm holding a tool that I've never seen before. It has a handle (like a hairbrush). I'm holding it by the handle. The other end of the tool is a cylinder made of gold (I don't remember what the handle is made of). The cylinder has holes in it shaped like flowers and leaves. It's beautiful really.

The cylinder swivels around the handle. It doesn't swivel by itself. I make it swivel by rolling it on the edges of the cube on the fabric.

I have no idea what I'm doing. Maybe it's a domestic task of some kind.

Has anyone ever heard of that?

Old 10-15-2008, 05:39 AM   #20
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, very interesting. Did you pick up any other details?
Old 10-15-2008, 06:52 AM   #21
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi, I would like to start a new thread on past lifes and how they can effect us in this life. I would like to hear from anyone that has had past life recall to build up a picture of other peoples past lifes on this forum & their opinions on this subject, even listing your past lifes on here, it might give some indication who we really all are on here, thanks
SIR GALAHAD...i remember you

when i arrived into glastonbury, into a B&B near
The Thor--the spirit of Sir Galahad,
(or, his essence/or higher self)
came in to talk to me

i also, looked out the window,
and, 4 ravens flew into a diamond formation
one landing in the south,
one landing in the west,
one landing in the north,
and, then one landed in the east,
followed by a very large sea eagle.

they traveled with me, and, the group, i was with
everywhere we went, up to the local tavern for dinner,
and, when we left to go different places,
like the old abbey, the thor, avebury, stonehendge,
cadbury hill, and, all the way to tintangel,
they flew in, and, landed this way,
it was quite a way to get escorted around Cornwall.

At the poet hardy's b&b,
there were actual bird wars,
complete with feathers flying,
which we caught/and, kept.

however, they did NOT follow us, on up to Devon,
i was there, in the big flood of 2005,
and, there was a terrible storm,
and, i think the birds, lost sight of where we were,
it was rather unique, the time, i spent in cornwall,
i hope to return there, to write my book.

i once was told, that, i am living a lifetime
that holds the potential to be,
my most favourite one, up to this date.

i thought that was quite unique...
since i am in a 13th grand cycle, i think many of us,
who are here in this now, are also in this same cycle.

i'll toss out one of my lifetimes:

Susan asked a question:
"Over and over again, my essence chooses
to align itself with "The Order of the White Rose",
who was i in my most significant past life within this order,
and, how does this relate to this current 13th grand cycle?

<NancyG> Susan, this is Nancy speaking.
Can you describe The Order of the White Rose for me?
Susan, I asked if you would please describe the Order of the White Rose for me.

SUSAN> it is an old mystical order
a group of fragments/souls, high priest / high priestess,
healers & magic workers
(Egypt) Hermopolis.

<NancyG> Thank you.

<NancyG> The memory that the woman Susan has of her association with this mysical order is of being in the circle of governance.

She was the third most important member
and attained this position through serious study and devotion to the ideals of this group.

She remained in this position until her death at the age of 47. The ideals of healing and study have carried over into many of your lifetimes, Susan.
Sometimes the healing has been prominent,
sometimes study has been more to the fore.
The connection in this lifetime is somewhat less solid,
making it a kind of background music for this time.
You connect with some of your fellows during dream states
and you enjoy their comaraderie once more when you do this.
During this current grand cycle you have joined with the members of this ancient order a total of 67 times.

Channeled by <NancyG> / Michael Entity channel

another set of lives,
that created another grand cycle:

i was involved in the alpha/and, in the omega of The Templars...i think, that is why i am here,
NOW, to re_create The Round !!!

and, what about avalon/and, camelot...

i was also incarnate at the time of arthur...
and, had quite an interesting lifetime,
one of my guides, at that time,
was The Lady of The Lake,
who ironically, shows up, in a piece of jewelry, i have.

i am NOT certain, the legend,
is /or has been told, at this time,
accurately, as, things actually really were,
and, instead of getting trapped in the past,
it is often a good idea, to just re-frame the best
of the past, to the present, and, thread it all,
into "the pivot",
and, pull it all into "the now"

knowledge of this lifetime,
has allowed me, to expand the virtues...
as, they were related to the 12 battles,
that arthur fought...
and, i did recently come up with a list of
18 virtues, related to 3 sacred triangles,
and, how it all integrates, into a formula,
called 1/2 + 9 + 1/2 = 11

james, of the wingmaker, definitely has
the 6 heart virtues, correct

anyway...that's all for now on this thread

in time, i might post some more
as, i do see, things that are stored in
holographic records

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:30 AM   #22
turtlecat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
We "old souls" are simply bored with the same old game. Love and understanding and tolerance are the new game.

As far as I am aware, I have lived out many sequential lifetimes (from the viepoint of linear time) on this earth and have yet to rise up to another planet, although I am sure others may have done so.
Hi Gnosis,
My past life that I've seen was in a psychic developement class. It was not a hypnosis or regression but I did feel like I had travelled a long way (thru time?) to see it. It was during the "meet your birth guide" part. I knew it was not traditional Earth Human in nature or history like all the others in class. 1st scene I was flying over grey water. My feet were small, narrow and enclosed in a boot/body suit. I was moved forward (?) to another scene. This time I was in a high mountain cave / stucture. The soil was sandy coloured and the air very thin and dry. Parts of the mountain cave structure had computers and screens with slim dark haired, unusual breed (not oriental) human types at the controls. I was larger, human like female with blonde hair and a white tunic outfit. I turn to meet my guide. He is my brother in that life. He is solid of build, roundish face with short red hair. Very jovial, he laughs at me. It is the same guide and scenario from my early adolesence.
In those moments I know it to be true. I know so much more than in human form. I wanted the class or teacher to ask me things, anything!
The one downer was that myself and my brother were being protected by these other beings. We were of some importance because of who we were and that we were the only 2 of our spieces left. Ther was a great need to remain hidden and safe. Something had been intent on our total destruction. Who or what I don't know. What our purpose was I don't know.
This I believe has an affect on this life. I have always been afraid. I find humanity barbaric. I've always felt a connection to certain star system.
As well as some groups of people on Earth and some mythology or was it history? It took me many years before I could look in the mirror and recognize myself. I don't look like I expect. ( don't know what I expected )
Recently I've met up with the teacher of this class again and in the 5 or so years she's been doing this only one other person has shown up with an "ET" guide. So we do exist.

This is my past life scene, I hope it is helpful.
turtlecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:21 AM   #23
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I find it very interesting and since you still have some wonderings about it why don't you find someone to help you flesh out the whole incident?

My past lives have never been that interesting, but there is usually some trauma that I need to take a closer look at so that I can finally put away that part of myself.

love,
Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlecat View Post
Hi Gnosis,
My past life that I've seen was in a psychic developement class. It was not a hypnosis or regression but I did feel like I had travelled a long way (thru time?) to see it. It was during the "meet your birth guide" part. I knew it was not traditional Earth Human in nature or history like all the others in class. 1st scene I was flying over grey water. My feet were small, narrow and enclosed in a boot/body suit. I was moved forward (?) to another scene. This time I was in a high mountain cave / stucture. The soil was sandy coloured and the air very thin and dry. Parts of the mountain cave structure had computers and screens with slim dark haired, unusual breed (not oriental) human types at the controls. I was larger, human like female with blonde hair and a white tunic outfit. I turn to meet my guide. He is my brother in that life. He is solid of build, roundish face with short red hair. Very jovial, he laughs at me. It is the same guide and scenario from my early adolesence.
In those moments I know it to be true. I know so much more than in human form. I wanted the class or teacher to ask me things, anything!
The one downer was that myself and my brother were being protected by these other beings. We were of some importance because of who we were and that we were the only 2 of our spieces left. Ther was a great need to remain hidden and safe. Something had been intent on our total destruction. Who or what I don't know. What our purpose was I don't know.
This I believe has an affect on this life. I have always been afraid. I find humanity barbaric. I've always felt a connection to certain star system.
As well as some groups of people on Earth and some mythology or was it history? It took me many years before I could look in the mirror and recognize myself. I don't look like I expect. ( don't know what I expected )
Recently I've met up with the teacher of this class again and in the 5 or so years she's been doing this only one other person has shown up with an "ET" guide. So we do exist.

This is my past life scene, I hope it is helpful.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:39 AM   #24
Donald
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Wow, very interesting. Did you pick up any other details?
No unfortunaltely that's all I remember.
Donald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:53 PM   #25
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, today I just got out of session and I feel like I just got my get-out-of-jail ticket. It was a big relief to finally see the whole picture of what I did and what was done to me in return.

I am determined to know the truth, even if it puts me in a bad light. It will all come out in the end anyways.

Last lifetime I got myself into a real mess because I was American married to a German and husband was all caught up in the Hitler movement and against the Jews, like many people I might add, even though that is not an excuse for how we behaved towards them.

I got exactly what I deserved in the end and it was a blessed day when the guard shot me in the head. I had been hypnotized (programmed in a psychiatric institute in the US using electroshock and surgical brain implants, etc.) and then flown over to Yugoslavia to denounce Tito during one of his public speeches. Bang - dead - all over. It was such a relief to be out of that body.

The highlight it seems of that lifetime was that someone visited me in the psychiatric institute where I was being held (after they killed my husband). That someone it turns out was L. Ron Hubbard. He snapped me out of it and right out of my head and I was soaring. But immediately afterwards the brain boys got hold of me again.

However, when I was in a drugged state Hubbard did casually mention that I should come and look him up as soon as I got out of that place. That also acted as a hypnotic command because of my drugged state.

Well, right after the guards shot me in the head, I went soaring and I listened in to some of LRH's public lectures as a "ghost", and after awhile went happily off to my new parents (who I had caught reading Dianetics, by the way).

This is not a plug for LRH or for his Church, but simply stating the strange but true facts as I saw them. I did look for Hubbard again this lifetime until I found out that he had passed on.

[Since then I have given remote sessions to the leadership of the Church of Scientology and I know what their true intentions are and I do not endorse them.]

Oh, I also found out that my husband last lifetime was the same husband I had this lifetime -- small world.

The lesson I learned from viewing this incident is that integrity is priceless and one should not allow any fears or temptations to rob them of their integrity. I have been punishing myself for a long time, even into this lifetime. I don't have to do that anymore.