Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 10:23 AM   #76
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sydney Australia

Hi Shanders,

am just waiting to hear back from Manda on her return to the area and will then firm up plans with Pablo & Misfit.

Can PM the details to you after that if you like?

Blessings,

Vesta.
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:21 AM   #77
Shanders
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all,

There are some very good ideas about for constructing very inexpensive shelters using bags and the dirt beneath your feet. The dome is one of the most structurally sound designs known to man. They can be dug in a fair ways and then covered over with dirt/grass etc.

http://www.networkearth.org/naturalbuilding/honey.html

http://www.networkearth.org/naturalb...earthbags.html

http://www.calearth.org/EmergencyShelter/eshelter.html
Shanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:01 AM   #78
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Smile Re: Sydney Australia

Hi everybody, have been away for a week without internet contact and it's amazing to see the forum numbers have jumped 1000 in the week

Am trying to catch up with the relevant posts made during the time away, an awesome job............

Will be making arrangements for 8th Nov re train down - easiest way to travel - and just want to make sure plans are still the same, and can make the suitable arrangements for accomodation at same time in the city.

Will be great to meet you all thats coming in for the meet.

Tez
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:39 AM   #79
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Tez,

plans at this point are still holding firm for all of us it seems, so look forward to mtg up with you soon,

blessings,

Vesta.
Old 10-05-2008, 01:05 AM   #80
P4BL0
Banned

Exclamation Sydney Australia

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:49 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:07 AM   #81
misfit
Avalon Senior Member

Star Bar ay!

Ok ! I better catch the train !
misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:38 PM   #82
Hugo
Avalon Senior Member

Star Bar?! that's a cool name for the ground crew to meet!

Was that your idea Pabz ?

Count me in.

Meanwhile all eyes are on the first 10 or 15 days of October.

Hugo
Hugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:25 PM   #83
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

Well I already arranged with Pabz to be there over msn, but I might as well go on record to say that I'll be there too .
bowspearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:22 PM   #84
ennui246
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone looks like Georgr Green was right about the crash of the American Finnance situation that will be heading here in years possibly months. I'm a mechanic from Sydney and signs of the future seem to be appearing.

Things to have to be ready Canned Food, lots of drinking water, fuel reserves a reliable economical vehicle that is not of current build old Toyota or ford van 4cyl don't have to register just have it parked and ready. We are battling many evils to survive if all this comes to any form of fruitian. 1 cost of setup 2 everyone thinking your a nut 3 Intergrating the set up into your current lifestyle . 4 And building a community because we will not survive alone if it all happens .

Forget government assistance because it will be everyone for themselves.
We need to set up groups in localities to minimise to cost maybe meet at a pub on a certain date to meeet and discuss things . break up Sydney into four parts West, east,south north.

Hopefully none of the future calamity will happen and we may just meet each other but at least we will be prepaired

Please reply and tell me what you guys think so we can all get organised and have a precedure set up where we could resume our normal lives and meet up at crunch time , so not to over load our daily lives .
ennui246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:31 PM   #85
ennui246
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamarie View Post
Hi GN,

Yep, I have the Science of Peace Series too... Currently reading The Shift Of The Ages (one of his free online books) and I follow his audio blogs, radio interviews, and videos like it's food for my soul. You'd think after ALL THAT INFO I should be enlightened, rather than overwhelmed, but I'm not!

I literally spent 3 months in a daze during my "discovery period", and that time included educating my brother and best friend on the collection of 2012 stuff that I had researched. I sort of slowed down after that because my husband was getting sick of me talking about it all, and he wanted the old 'Tamara' back again - the one who is going to live out her life here in 3D, and die in 3D at a ripe old age! So, I re-focused on my life here today, but I'm a changed person now - I can't watch the news, or documentaries about our history or the solar system or anything to do with science, because I know it's all **** that they are feeding us. I'm pretty suspicious of the media now. All my news comes from P/Camelot or D/Wilcock and other trusted sources!

Your just like me a bit my wife is sick of it too. My feeling is this, totally disconnected from what everyone around you thinks is important, and being able to see the artificial nature of people you deal with day to day working totally through fear of loosing there possesions and lifestyle. You still have to make the current way of life part of your way of life its tricky but you will get it
Old 10-10-2008, 03:14 AM   #86
Hugo
Avalon Senior Member

Hi ennui246 ! Thanks for your thoughts. I've also been preparing for a major economic collapse in australia stocking up on canned food and water and other essentials.
Something tells me that we're not going to get to some of the extremes predicted by some of the people interviewed on project camelot at least not here in australia. That's what my intuition tells me, but my logic tells me to prepare for the worst so that's what I'm doing, we'll see.
About your suggestion to divide sydney in 4 areas I think that's something we should discuss at the meeting.

Meanwhile by us getting together and discussing this issues with a positive and clear view in our minds we'll be making a contribution to the planet, even if we can't see it.

Looking forward to meeting you ALL.

Hugo

Last edited by Hugo; 10-11-2008 at 09:36 AM.
Hugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:57 AM   #87
optimistic
Avalon Senior Member

Hello fellow Sydney-siders,
I think we are pretty safe (relatively, since our country is well resourced and we are not in the northern hemisphere) for the long haul.

But should the local scene look unstable and start to deteriorate rapidly, you can count me in the Ground Crew.

The main things I think we still need to prepare for are:

- Rising prices
It's going to happen, no matter what... So I'm stocking up casually on food, supplies and learning skills that will be of use to myself and others, so that I do not have to pay for this..

- Shutting down of the Internet
It is very likely that the Internet will be shut down in the near future, so I've started to archive important information to tide me over. This involves keeping a slim copy of wikipedia, Project Camelot recordings (to help other people understand the big picture, when they start to realise what is happening), etc.

- Pandemics
This is probably the most devastating thing that could happen, and it's also very likely, so I have started stocking up on food and supplies to last at least 10 days without leaving the house, without gas, water and electricity. This is a real threat that everyone should prepare for.

- Money in our banks
Though I believe it should be fine since our banks don't really need to depend on US/Europe and appear to be well regulated. Should the money in our banks disappear, we can always barter or trade skills instead.

- Earth Changes
I am creating an 'Evacuation Kit' just to prepare in case of changes in the leadup to 2012. I think it's safe to say the frequency and magnitude of Earthquakes appears to be rising this year.

- Ourselves
We need to be mentally and physically prepared for the times to come, that involves knowing what is at hand (but I'm pretty sure we're all aware, otherwise we would not be posting here) and helping others wake up (but not in a forceful way).

Please feel free to add your own opinions on these issues, or issues I have not covered

Do not be afraid of what may happen, be positive and optimistic, stay alert and aware, live every moment as if it were your last, make friends - because the only way we will get through this is by sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4BL0 View Post
[SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Sydney Ground Crew meeting
I hope you keep track of what's discussed though, so those who do not live conveniently to the city can also stay up to date

Last edited by optimistic; 10-10-2008 at 12:09 PM.
optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:09 PM   #88
feynman
Avalon Senior Member

I've been cursed with the unbelievable timing of a house move the past two weeks. I am thrilled to see so many Sydney-siders here. This is awesome. Thanks P4BLO for picking up the ball. Count me in for sure.

I'm preparing for the coming changes with everything I have. I think its important to keep a 3D life happening while putting everything into preparations. Unfortunately most people don't know what's happening and don't want to know. Its only when they see their superannuation values shrinking are they now sitting up to take notice. We must be prudent. The time to running to the camping store to get suvival equipment is BEFORE everyone else wakes up.

We are each of us a piece of the New Paradigm. We each already know what our purpose is. If you're like me you also have not a clue how to achieve it, but following the laws of attraction and deliberate intent, as on the inside, so on the outside, somehow we'll muddle through.

Looking forward to meeting some like-minded souls. Pretty scary too, meeting like-minded souls...
feynman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:54 PM   #89
ennui246
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Hugo, This all looks unbelievable but looks to be slowly unfolding. Like the stock market crash isn't a wake up smack in the head. Dr. Deagle has predicted a possible 911 senario to happen in the states but with nukes. the main thing is to live in the world we live in (Pollution,modified food,child vacinations with over dosages of mercury to damage brain nurones, we've all copped it for mind control, alluminum oxide (fluride) in our tape water,genetically designed sickness for the pharmacutical companies) Some are stating out of world entities are behind all of it actually feeding off the fear money and governments produce. My understanding of this was years ago when cars where being produced with advanced computor controlled engine and transmision management systems even today in 2008, and their fuel consumption is the same if not worse than the 70's and 80's its all a big scam controlled by the oil companies. I would love to know what the current affects of the vehicle emmisions today have on us we breath it night and day. I will try and meet up at the star bar if thats OK. Main thing is we have plenty of time to set up and prepair that would be interesting with your loved ones looking for places to brave the elements. Even if they think your a nut everyone in the city loves a nice drive out into the country for a picnic to spend time with the kids and family or friends. People you have to be creative and merge the what were in and what is coming together it is an adventure. Take care all
Old 10-12-2008, 08:28 AM   #90
Tricia
Avalon Senior Member

Hey everyone,
I’m new to the forum and still trying to figure out how it all works. It is great to see so many people in Sydney who are awake and talking about ways to handle the coming changes. In my little world it feels like I am all alone – most of my friends just don’t want to know or see what is really happening. For the short term I am locked into living in Sydney so please count me in to start building a Sydney community of awake people.

Pablo – Please add me to the list of ground crew for the Star Bar on the 19th and for the November 8th Darling Harbour meet.
Tricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:21 AM   #91
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Tricia,

consider yourself added to the Nov 8 list, I'll take care of that now! Pabs will add you to the other.

I guess this is the opportunity for all of us to make real-time connections and work on building our networks.

Look forward to mtg up with you on the 8th, unfortunately I won't be able to make the earlier meet up since I'll still be busy shovelling mulch around the place. I have only just finished moving 2.5 tonnes by wheel barrow onto my fruit orchard this evening and am now ready for a long hot bath........ bliss!

Blessings,

Vesta.
Old 10-12-2008, 03:59 PM   #92
P4BL0
Banned

Wink Sydney Australia

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:47 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:56 AM   #93
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

I was walking past Town Hall (Sydney) on the weekend and saw a few people handing out flyers and notice a big banner reading '911 was an inside job'. Well that got my attention so I starting chatting to them about the dark agenda and the rest of it. One of the organisers just conducted a 1 hour interview with David Icke so it was enlightening to see people making an effort to wake the population up and start asking questions. It all started with 911 for myself to investigate and find out the thicker plot back in 2002.

They meet up on the 11th of every month at town hall steps to spread the word...well done guys! There is a mass awakening occuring at the moment.

Wow Pablo I'm yet to see my first ufo. All I see when I look up at the sky is chemtrails.
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:17 AM   #94
stal
Avalon Senior Member

bar star. be there i might.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:43 PM   #95
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

[yoda]for you must[/yoda]
Old 10-16-2008, 10:30 AM   #96
feynman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennui246 View Post
People you have to be creative and merge the what were in and what is coming together it is an adventure.
I a think that will have to be the mindset. Some tough decisions ahead. We definately have to create what we need to create within the current world and sort of blow off the top when its time. How to do that? I have no idea. One day at a time..
feynman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 05:49 AM   #97
jeremy
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone. Hope to see you on sunday. Any Conversations with God series (by Neale Donald Walsch(if you are curious)). readers out there? Yes, I'm sure he had one!
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:50 AM   #98
Lawrence of Australia
Avalon Senior Member

Hello. Sydney and region people. Is this meeting going ahead at star bar tomorrow... I would like to be involved, if it is... Lookin forward to meeting yous.
Lawrence of Australia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:32 AM   #99
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

Still on Lawrence, the more the merrier
Old 10-18-2008, 10:48 AM   #100
mindwave

Hi guys

Recently moved to Brighton Le Sands. Happy to catch up occasionally. I'm off the road for 3 months from next week - umm, speeding. Really hard to get to most places during this time - wish I were next to a station.