Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-12-2010, 03:09 AM   #26
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dream Travelling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranma187 View Post
I am from canada Alberta. In my experience it doesn't seem to matter what timezone a person lives in, The Shaman's dreamtime has it's own rules man. Nomad lives in Hawaii and I share dreams with him often.
Right on! Do you need a common theme to focus on? How do you initiate this? Is there a process or anything I can work on to try this?

Namaste, Jia.
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:15 AM   #27
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidJia View Post
Right on! Do you need a common theme to focus on? How do you initiate this? Is there a process or anything I can work on to try this?

Namaste, Jia.
Yes, A common meeting place is on the moon. There is a dream tower, and a biodome hidden underneath the surface. But you should be able to find it easily.

another technique to meeting, is to Focus on your feeling of Who i am and change the dreamscape with this feeling. Raven Knight uses a Dream Portal for this. I have used a Portal at least once to find someone I was looking for.
ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:22 AM   #28
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, A common meeting place is on the moon. There is a dream tower, and a biodome hidden underneath the surface. But you should be able to find it easily.

another technique to meeting, is to Focus on your feeling of Who i am and change the dreamscape with this feeling. Raven Knight uses a Dream Portal for this. I have used a Portal at least once to find someone I was looking for.
Ok I will try go to the moon tonight. Hopefully I will see you there. Is Ranma your first name?
Old 01-12-2010, 03:27 AM   #29
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

No, My name is Robert. My Dream friends often call me MoSh (My username on dreamviews is Man of Shred.)
Old 01-12-2010, 04:45 AM   #30
Raven Knight
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

My name is Raven Knight. I started out on Lucid and shared dreaming when I was with my boyfriend about 15 years ago. We used to share dreams and do dream traveling all the time. We broke up over 3 years ago, and I had been thinking I would never be able to share a dream again. I was even beginning to question if the shared dreams had been real. But then I met up with MoSh (Ranma187) and Nomad and I started sharing dreams again. During the time I have been sharing dreams I have traveled to amazing places, done amazing things, and learned so much. It is definitely something I don't want to give up ever again! Thanks, MoSh and Nomad!
Raven Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:59 AM   #31
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Knight View Post
Hi,

My name is Raven Knight. I started out on Lucid and shared dreaming when I was with my boyfriend about 15 years ago. We used to share dreams and do dream traveling all the time. We broke up over 3 years ago, and I had been thinking I would never be able to share a dream again. I was even beginning to question if the shared dreams had been real. But then I met up with MoSh (Ranma187) and Nomad and I started sharing dreams again. During the time I have been sharing dreams I have traveled to amazing places, done amazing things, and learned so much. It is definitely something I don't want to give up ever again! Thanks, MoSh and Nomad!
Hi Raven Knight & welcome too Avalon! Dream sharing/traveling sounds awesome! I hope I get the chance to meet you in my dreams.

Namste, Jia.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:17 AM   #32
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome to the site Raven. I am happy you have remembered to believe in yourself and are exploring again.

~You will do my wandering for me~

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:49 AM   #33
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

Lucid Ja i vaguely remember meeting you on the moon. I was with 2 of my spirit guides. I handed you a necklace with some sort of Stone too keep the Dark energies Away or something.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:44 AM   #34
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Lucid Ja i vaguely remember meeting you on the moon. I was with 2 of my spirit guides. I handed you a necklace with some sort of Stone too keep the Dark energies Away or something.
That is strange, but could be true. I went to sleep last night with a very strong intent of getting to the moon. But I dont remember getting there. I was lucid and straight away I started flying up to wards the moon. But for some reason I couldn't leave the atmosphere, like there was an invisible barrier. It was a very strange experience, I couldn't understand why I could not go any further.

Maybe I got there when I wasn't conscious and dont remember, as I had it in my mind to go there.

Anyways I will keep trying as I am determined to get there now.

Namaste, Jia.
Old 01-13-2010, 02:22 PM   #35
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah what you could do is visualise the moon during your WILD. Or like i said: Teleport there with something to focus on like a portal. You couldn't Reach the moon because it's a meeting place for many shared dreamers. There are government trained Remote Viewers trying to keep people from this dreaming reality. Me and my friends have run into a few of them.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:18 PM   #36
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

ok man I'll try again for you tonight.

Just wanted to post a dream. Sometimes my dreams have a truly epic quality. I wish i dreamed like this every night. But then again it would be tough to keep up with my journal.

Source: http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...&postcount=336

Vex in my inner world

I was wandering around in a basement in my house. I was in my inner world. I turned to a living room area and spotted a short brown haired woman looking around. She was admiring the details of the walls. She was amused by something. It was vex. She turned and found me looking at her. She looked sort of surprised.

"Why are you, in my dream?" She asked. "I thought you were able to keep me out for good."

"I know," I said. "it was so for a while, but now This keeps happening."
"What keeps happening?" she asked. I hesitated for a while because i didn't want to freak her out.

"THIS keeps happening. Us winding up in the same dream. Sometimes i notice these but i don't always tell you about them. I don't wanna freak you out or anything."

" oh you mean that wedding dream? that was very vague, I'd hardly call it a real sync."

"That's not the only one..." i trailed off. She crossed her arms and gave me a most penetrating look.

"Well?" she asked. "On with it already, Don't waste this wonderful lucid dream i am having."

"Sorry, i said and sat down on a couch. I motioned to a chair behind her. She sat down. " Well, First there was the dogs, Which i told you about already. Second was When i became lucid on a beach, there were many DCs on the beach. That morning i read you had also had a dream about being on a beach with lots of DC's around."

"Ok," she said and nodded.

"Remember the beach?" i added. Her eyes suddenly widened as if remembering. "...Was our old meeting place! I had not intentionally tried to meet you there that time. And then there was one where i was being kidnapped by some serial killer, one your your old dream themes i might add, and then i ran off an escaped through a park. Then you had a dream about picking up garbage in a park and seeing some man in a hurry, but you didn't recognize me.

It seemed to just happen on it's own. I didn't know whether to tell you or not. I figured wait a bit, and see if you would come around. I gave you time and then you started coming by my DJ again. I waited still until i pointed out that minor sync. When Really i should have said everything else from the get go. If your mad at me That's fine. Just say so this time. so that I really understand what you mean."

"I'm not mad at all." She said. She crossed her legs. "Quite the contrary actually. It doesn't really bother me. This is actually kind of interesting... But what I don't understand is WHY this is happening." She looked at me as if expecting to answer.

"Well, honestly, I have no idea. But I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. Since it seems to happen by itself, I suggest to just let it to continue and see what happens. Last time that I tried to fight all hell broke loose. But that is the past. This is now."

"Right." She said. "I probably won't remember this tho." She looked down and away. "she probably won't either when she reads this dream" I thought to myself.

"That's alright." I said. "You may read this and go 'wtf' and just ignore me for another few years. but hey, I'd rather take a risk like that and do it. I'm tired of fear and hiding. I'm just gonna be myself when it comes to this. Some people will laugh at it, and others will get freaked out by it, but that is their lot. not mine."

"well what do you think I should do?" She asked.

"well, keep doing what you have been. You told me you for now, just wanted to learn more about your sub conscious mind. And you're learning. But i can tell from your recent long lucids that you are discovering there is a lot more than just your unconcious mind at work when it comes to dreaming. You're one lucid where a DC told you that a particular dreamscape can last for several years. THAT was no normal DC, that Entity was real and shared something of value with you. And then your last lucid where you merged with an angelic being. You wanted to put off lucidity for a while because it was frightening." I said.

"That's true," she said and looked down. " It did frighten me."

"And so did our previous dream syncs. It scared me too. and look what I accomplished when i gave into fear? Absolutely nothing." She gave me a dirty look. "I'm not trying to call you down vex. i'm not trying to say you are wasting your dreaming skills. Quite the opposite. I've noticed you had a natural ability to dream travel from the get go. I'm just trying to warn you how dangerous fear and willful ignorance can be. I'm a prime example of that. Even if you don't pursue it directly, or you ignore the syncs you are having with me and other people. This will come up and kick you in the ass every time. I'm telling you this a friend and fellow dreamer."

"Fine" she said and crossed her arms again. " Just don't push **** on me."

"I know." i said. "Like I said just keep doing what you are doing. Pursue your dreams with your continued skepticism, but also leave it open to interpretation. Neither ignore it nor let it overwhelm you. Balance your perspectives Vex. And whether you like me or not, know that you have a friend in me that you can ask. And if I don't have an answer I have lots of dream traveling friends to refer you to..." Asuka came downstairs and said.

"Oh you're home?" she said and sat beside me on the couch. She threw her arms around me. and looked at vex. "any more zombie attacks?" Asuka asked vex.

"not that I recall." vex muttered, she obviously didn't remember. "But i'd kill em all if they were here."

Asuka laughed and kissed me on the cheek. I looked over at vex. She was looking at me and Asuka with a displeased look.

"Not now Asuka." I said. "You're grossing out our guest. She doesn't like dreams where she has to witness loving couples." Asuka backed off and bowed her head in apology and said the japanese equivalent of "sorry about that".

Fly with me Roarga'an

"anyway vex." i said." don't waste this dream on boring ol me now. go off and fly somewhere or something." She seemed to be falling asleep in her chair. I walked over to her... she really was asleep!. I tapped her on the shoulder to wake her up. Her head went up and she opened her eyes. They were glowing a fiery red. I jumped back 10 ft.

"Why don't you fly with me Roarga'an" she said. Her voice was different. It was godly and demonic at the same time.

"WHAAA?" i said "Don't tell me you were reading Nomad's dreams. I hate it when he calls me that. I think dungeons and dragon type names are retarded anyway. please don't call me that." Vex stood up. Small flames shot out of her eyes. Another vex was still asleep in the chair. The Fire lady had walked out of her. The sleeping vex faded out of the dream.

"You mean you don't remember your own name Roarga'an" She said and smoke poured out of her mouth. " but YES! flying is a good idea." She floated upwards. Her body began glowing red. Then vex changed into the Cartoon Joker and began flying in circles and began cackling like the joker from the cartoon series. It was so loud and deafening. Her laughter hit me like waves of energy. I stumbled somewhat at the shock of the sound waves. They produced a strange effect in my Astral Body. I began getting sick as Joker-vex continued to circle the room in flight, laughing her head off. I felt like i was going to throw up. A snake came out of my mouth. it fell on the ground,
and grew larger about my height. It was another me. A serpent version of me. He looked At vex and roared.

My perception split for a while. I was both standing and watching the scene. and also Roarga'an. My roarga'an self went to a door on the one wall of the basement and flung it open. Ge went through and Vex followed. Outside roarga'an yelled "I AM NAGA" and grew into a large green snake with wings and a cobra head. Vex morphed into a phoenix bird. Her wings were A flame. I saw through Naga me's eyes looking down at the door that flapped shut that led to the basement from outside. I was suddenly my normal Astral body looking at my naga self and Phoenix-vex. They both took into the sky like they were old friends. I woke up then.
Old 01-15-2010, 03:47 AM   #37
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

More Mutual Dreams. in these one me and Raven had a shared dream about meeting Avalon's very own Lucidjia

Source: http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...&postcount=328

Weird woman

I was in some house cottage. There was a creepy woman who looked like the woman from Raven's dream when she fought in Loaf's inner world.

I was in a living room and This Woman walked by with a small girl with black hair. The woman Was Ranting and Raving about something. for some reason i thought they were actors in a TV show like "little house on the prairie" or something. The Creepy woman took the child into anohter room and locked the door.

Suddenly I heard music blaring through the house. It was some heavy metal music. I thought maybe the music was a cue for the show to start. or it's theme. The music was so loud that i thought a band was playing. I ran out of the living room and into the kitchen looking for the band. But instead i saw a huge Stereo System on the counter.

Raven's Dream:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Knight View Post
I fell asleep with my light / sound machine on and slipped into a WILD. My plans for the night included helping to make sure Asuka made it safely back to MoSh's inner world, seeing what extra protection can be provided for that inner world to keep her safe there, locating MoSh's pokémon, and then going with MoSh to the moon to see if he meets up with a friend of his from another site. My WILD begins…

I was in a green meadow outside of a small house. Vegeta was there with me as was Q and Asuka. A portal opened. Another Q and MoSh came through. The portal stayed open. The second Q said that the portal was secure, time to take Asuka right through. So we all went through. On the other side we exited on a street near a house. I looked back at the portal. People came out. Q, MoSh, Vegeta, another Q… and that was it. Where was Asuka?

"Um…" MoSh was looking around, "Where's Asuka?"

After looking around briefly we all headed back through the portal to find out where we had lost her. Back inside my inner world we found Asuka sitting on the ground looking quite surprised and disappointed. When we returned she ran over and jumped on MoSh. I asked what had happened and Asuka said she had hit a solid wall, just like when she was following MoSh the first time. This time the portal had closed behind us. I focused on using Through the Never and on getting to MoSh's inner world. We all went through again… and we arrived with no Asuka! Asuka was once again still back in my inner world. Ok… this wasn't working. On the third try I opened the portal and Vegeta sent a blast of energy through. The same energy signature as Asuka's energy, but a lot more powerful. There was an explosion from inside the portal. This time we went through we all made it, and the portal closed behind us. Finally. We were in MoSh's inner world, all of us. Asuka was hanging all over MoSh. They disappeared into the house.

Ok, I thought. Now I wanted to see about security. A song by Metallica came to mind. "Let us have peace, let us have light, let us escape the cruel night. Let us have time, let the sun shine, let us beware the deadly sign." A sphere of energy began forming around me, rotating faster and faster. It was dizzying to look at it for too long. I kept focusing on the song. There were energy beams coming from both of my hands, which were out to the side, adding energy to the growing sphere of energy. The energy was a mixture of gold, blue, and white. The sphere grew gradually, I was adding energy the whole time until it seemed to surround the entire world. The idea was for it to surround all of, or at least a significant portion of, MoSh's inner world. The song ended, the energy beams stopped, and I could still see the glowing energy field in the sky. It looked strong enough, now we just had to see how well it hold up. I was a little drained. I sat down there to rest for a bit.

I sat there for a couple of minutes and then got up. I was about to go into the house and see if MoSh still wanted to go the moon. I decided maybe he was having private time with Asuka. I would look for his pokémon instead. I headed up a hill behind the house. It was getting dark. I could see the house down below.

*Brief Awakening: I woke, rolled over, and fell asleep focusing on returning to the dream where it left off.*

I was wandering on the hill behind MoSh's house.

"MEW!" I yelled out, "EEVEE!" I wondered if I really expected anyone to answer me. I continued looking around, silently this time.

I heard a commotion back down in the house. What was going on down there? I headed back down the hill. Something went flying overhead. I wondered what it was. I followed it with my eyes. It landed in the top of a tall tree. I could now see a spider silhouetted in the tree. The spider was huge. I saw a long black web shoot out towards the house. I looked at the house and saw Asuka near a window. Was that thing trying to grab her? I jumped into the air and grabbed the web. It was sticky and dark. It had dark energy. It was ice cold. Witchblade made a barrier between me and the web. Since the web had grabbed something the spider pulled it back. She was now holding me right in her face. She was butt ugly!

She pulled me up right beside her face and looked at me closely. She wasn't pleased to see me.

"Hi," I said as I smirked at her, "What? Were you expecting someone else?"

"She looked ******. She tried to toss me aside. I used Battery to call a bolt of lightning down on her head. She dropped me and convulsed. She was completely sparking. I focused on the song Enter Sandman by Metallica. The spirals of energy came from the sky and into the sky, opposite energy forms. That created a large explosion around the creature. For some reason I didn't want to waste time with this bitch. I used Crush 'Em by Megadeth to compress the thing into a small orb and then threw it through a portal into the void. I then headed back down to the house.
Raven's dream 2:

It looked like MoSh was about to say something else but a man appeared out of nowhere. I didn't recognize the man, but MoSh clearly did. The two of them started talking. I felt a bit drained so I sat down on the surface of the moon. I watched MoSh and the man talking to each other. I thought I was hearing what was being said but the words slipped away from my mind as quickly as they were spoken. Great. Another reason for MoSh to think I'm useless. I shook my head to get rid of the last of the negative thoughts. I saw MoSh give the other man something. I couldn't see it well but it looked like the other man put it around his neck. I thought it must be an amulet of some kind. They talked for a bit more and then the man disappeared. MoSh came back over to me.

"Asuka's probably waiting in the springs," I said, "Let's not keep her waiting for you." I managed a smile. I opened a portal to the biodome near the hot springs. We emerged there. Asuka was in the water in a bikini. The bikini was lavender with pink designs on it. MoSh got in next to her. He indicated I should get in, as I needed healing. I told him I would get it elsewhere. I had the idea I would be killing something in the water if I let off my remaining negative energy in the water. I told him I was about to wake up, anyway. I was right about waking up. I woke.

My dream:

Meeting Lucidja

I was standing on the Surface of the moon. Q was standing nearby with Asuka. I was looking at Lucid Ja. Asuka said "Give him the gift". I then Dropped a necklace in his hand with a stone attached to it. "This will help keep the dark energies away from your dreams." I told him.
Limo Crash

I was in my inner world looking at a street from 3rd person view. I was watching a long white limo I was driving. I couldn't turn it properly and watched it turn too shard right into some sort of Dump truck.

After the crash i was standing behind the kimo looking at the scene. i panicked and went to run across the street towards my house, But the travick was too fast and heavy. A guy called Loaf, flew right out of the crash and when he landed he was on a bicycle. He pedaled over to me with Rage in his eyes. he yelled.

"the crash victims are going to Kick your ass. If they won't I WILL". He then shook his head and pedaled away. I saw an opening in the line of traffic and I ran across the street and into my yard. I stopped at the garage veins pumping with adrenaline. I thought "if people are going to fight me. I better practice."

I then went into the opening moves of my Tiger and Crane form. Asuka came out of the house, gave me a puzzled look. "oi, Rob! Nani ****te no?" (hey, Robert WHat the hell are you up to?)

I said I was getting ready to fight the people that i killed in the limo crash. Asuka looked towards the street and saw a bunch of people trying to run into my yard but bouncing off an invisible shield. "Mou" (geez) she said, rolled her eyes and walked back into the house.

Loaf's dream:

Part 3

EDIT: I remember even more, I'll put it down as part 3.

I am in the car with my family. My dad is driving. As we go along we see an aeroplane. It starts to crash from the sky. My dad wants to see it, so he takes his eyes off the road and watches it. I am screaming at him to pay attention to driving, literally tugging him by the shoulder. Everyone in the car is shouting and going crazy. There is a large truck heading our way. The plane goes down and crashes and my dad sees it, but by not paying attention our car darts about the road and crashes violently into a ditch.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:08 PM   #38
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

WOW, i heard back from the vex girl (see dream two entries up). She said that when she was a small child she used to dream of a large snake that use to come and protect her. She said reading my dream brought back those memories she thought she'd forgotten. She then thanked me for helping her remember.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:49 AM   #39
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

WOW. I finally made it to the moon last night using the spinning teleport technique. I remember someone I thought I knew giving something to me and he was standing next to someone else.

I recorded the whole lucid dream on my voice recorder as soon as I woke up but havent go time to type it out right now. I will come back later and post it here.

...... WOW...this is amazing to me...really!!

Namaste, Jia.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:24 PM   #40
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

that's Awesome. You know what. I told my spirit guide to bring me to the exact point in time when you'd be there. I think he sent me into a dream future to meet you.

I've noticed this happen quite a lot actually. Nomad once came into my dream wanting to playfight. he saw a woman with me. In my dream i only remember him. and A woman on the forum stated in her journal that she re dreamed a dream from years ago where someone came into her dream and attacked her friend. All 3 dreams took place on a suburban street.