Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 07-27-2009, 02:04 PM   #1
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow P'taah

"Beloved, there is no difference in the energy of abundance/lack. That is the grand truth. The difference is in your perception. When you are focusing on lack and need and have-not, what do you think is the underlying emotion? Need equals fear.

A quick trick to transform your life -- of course this is presuming that you will be in the embracement of that baby part of you; one does not work without the other -- stop focusing on have-not. For as long as you perceive yourself in need, you are being in a place of fear.

Shall we give you a beautiful song to sing every day? Indeed, you may create your own tune but we will give you the words. Are you ready?

P'taah's Morning Song

From the God/Goddess of my being
I give forth thanks.
For the love that I am,
for the love in my life and the love that surrounds me,
thank you.
Thank you for the miracle of life that I am and
thank you for the miracle of life I see reflected all about me.
Thank you for the gift of life that I am.
Thank you for this perfect body, my health and well-being,
thank you.
Thank you for the abundance that I am reflected all about me.
Thank you for the riches and the richness of my life and
thank you for the river of money which flows to me
and through me,
thank you.
Thank you for the excitement and adventure of the millions of
wondrous possibilities and wondrous probabilities,
thank you.
Thank you for the wonderment and thank you for the joy.
Thank you for the beauty and harmony.
Thank you for the peace and tranquilty.
Thank you for the laughter and thank you for the play.
And thank you for the privilege of serving and
sharing the gift that I am.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

And, by the way, all of those things that you have given thanks for do exist in your life. Love is the truth of you and there is not a lot of lack here. Your body is a miracle and is absolutely perfect. You are abundance. How could it be any other way? And all about you in your exterior reality you are surrounded by love, by abundance, by the miracle of life. And you do know about the possible and probable realities -- wondrous and limitless. You do know about peace and tranquility; about love and joy and laughter and play. And even if you cannot really grasp it in this Now, you truly are a gift.

Sing this song to your universe each day as you go forth to bathe your body, as you stand beneath the delicious flow of water and your beautiful body is warm and relaxed. The water is crystalline in property and is grandly magnifying, and as you sing forth the words, the sound embraced by the feeling in the Is-ness, in the Now of being in total abundance, you are in that reality. And as you go forth in your day, you carry with you the resonance, the energy that knows no lack."

P'taah

Thanks for dropping by all of you.

Read this when you wake up..

True wealth and peace of mind comes when you have an attitude of gratitude.

L

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...ient=firefox-a

http://www.ptaah.com/

Last edited by Luminari; 07-28-2009 at 12:58 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:16 PM   #2
Marian-Librarian
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: P'taah

Beautiful.....

thank you for sharing this....

Namaste!
Marian-Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:09 AM   #3
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

I recall reading 'An act of faith' The P'taah tapes by Jani King many years ago was like having my brain rewired, the simplest of truths that anyone can see and relate to..wonderful stuff. Forget the ET factor, its all about being a human being.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:45 PM   #4
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: P'taah

"So, how do you change fear? Learn to love who you are.

This means being aware. This means paying attention to every thought. This means paying attention to the feelings that the stories generate.

And when we say stories, we are talking about the stories in your life, your relationships, your creations, as it were. Pay attention to how the stories provoke a re-action.

And when the reaction is joy and laughter, when the reaction is peace and tranquility, when the reaction is playfulness or wonderment, then indeed, you go along for the ride.

But when the reaction is a negative one, anger, frustration, jealousy etc., then that is the time to stop, to pay attention, to this little portion of you inside who is running your life. "
Old 08-03-2009, 02:51 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
"So, how do you change fear? Learn to love who you are.

This means being aware. This means paying attention to every thought. This means paying attention to the feelings that the stories generate.

And when we say stories, we are talking about the stories in your life, your relationships, your creations, as it were. Pay attention to how the stories provoke a re-action.

And when the reaction is joy and laughter, when the reaction is peace and tranquility, when the reaction is playfulness or wonderment, then indeed, you go along for the ride.

But when the reaction is a negative one, anger, frustration, jealousy etc., then that is the time to stop, to pay attention, to this little portion of you inside who is running your life. "
Yes, indeed...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:57 AM   #6
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: P'taah

P'taah is doing his first workshop in a long time and the remote venue Jani King has chosen is extremely close to the location where I entered this world 29 years ago.. I was born in a house that is the only one along an isolated stretch of remote beach/mountains.

I thought deeply about this decision but I am sending a representative rather than attend in person. I have an unbreakable work commitment that weekend. It is strange but I feel ok about this and feel that this person who is very close to me is meant to go.

If any of you would like to submit a question for P'taah. You have till friday Australian time (thursday night for Europe/US) to post it here and if it is appropriate I will arrange for it to be put to P'taah.

Old 09-29-2009, 10:02 AM   #7
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: P'taah

She said in the beginnen of the interview that she was told that she is going back
to her mommy and daddy??????. WTF heard enough and canceld the video!!

Are people blind, your spirit is made in the image of most high?Your creator or did forget something?
Never heard of going back to my mommy and daddy?
And where walking around with out our past lifes memory this is going to come back without this I wlil question any teddy bear that show up being my momy and daddy??

Sound more like a luciferian aganda to me.
First of all why are they taking her with out her knowledge?

Last edited by mu2143; 09-29-2009 at 10:58 AM. Reason: forgot some words
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:54 PM   #8
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
She said in the beginnen of the interview that she was told that she is going back
to her mommy and daddy??????. WTF heard enough and canceld the video!!

Are people blind, your spirit is made in the image of most high?Your creator or did forget something?
Never heard of going back to my mommy and daddy?
And where walking around with out our past lifes memory this is going to come back without this I wlil question any teddy bear that show up being my momy and daddy??

Sound more like a luciferian aganda to me.
First of all why are they taking her with out her knowledge?
Hey, thanks, MU. I missed this thread before, but I'll be checking it out now.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:18 AM   #9
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Weekly P'taah quote:

Quote:
"The reason that you chose to come here is for the intensity of the emotional experience.

And you know, the greater part of you does not say, “Oh this is very bad stuff!” It does not say that. It says, “Oh this is very intense!”

You are here to have that intense experience. It is not so dreadful when you understand you do not just come this way once. You come thousands of times, all at the same time.

This is a great assistance to you when you look around you at those dear ones who birth themselves into war zones, into, we would say, ghetto situations.

And particularly in the large cities where there are the children coming forth without any knowingness of the possibilities for their lives, birthing themselves into gangs and chemical addictions, into violence, into mayhem, murder and general destruction, and you say, why would anybody choose this?

There is only one reason they choose it, and that is for the intensity of the experience of it."

P'taah
Old 04-05-2010, 05:57 AM   #10
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

*bump*

Tags
p'taah