Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-29-2008, 01:50 AM   #1
helltick
Avalon Senior Member

Default I don't think i want to pay income tax anymore.

And why should I?

-my grandparents just lost half of their retirement savings in 2 months for being goody-goody tax payers all their lives.
-my dad lost all his gains over the past 10 yrs in stocks,the only thing he kept was oil and thats tanking.
-my uncle lost 500k...thats right 500k last month in stocks,we all think hes going to shoot himself.

Why should we pay for a corrupt govt?
**** it...thats what i say.

My buddy stopped paying income tax in 97 and went underground doing house renovations for 'cold hard cash' and makes 1000-1200 per week doing so...and he laughs at me,he has no bank just a great big pocket full of cash ALL THE TIME.

My buddy is a good guy, would never hurt anyone,doesn't sell drugs,gets up and goes to work EVERY DAY...just doesn't trust the system anymore.

I'm 35 now and have always paid IT on time since i was 17...I've been self employed since i was 20 in the renovation field and jobs are becoming very scarce, I don't even have the money to pay my IT this year.
Since I'm self employed...meaning NO source deduction, I'm just supposed to send it in...but i don't have it!

Everything i own is now in my GF's name (for safe keeping)...and I'm about ready to join the underground economy for work.

So...what can they do?
I now own nothing, i wont have a bank, i will get paid cash.
WTF can they do?

No wonder they want these RFID chips...cuz people like me are starting to wake up and say **** YOU!
helltick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:52 AM   #2
Tuza

Default Re: I don't think i want to pay income tax anymore.

I agree but it is taken out of our salary before we even get it over here.

PS: I don't think I want to be here anymore.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:55 AM   #3
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Well Helltick, I like the anger, it seems like someones waking up. Now you need to learn to channel that energy into something productive I am not sure about income taxes in Canada (as I see you're from Vancouver), but in the U.S. if you know how to work the courts and law books, you can get around the income tax if they take you to court. It's not something to do for the weak minded though. However, going underground would be a great thing all together, not just financial.

I'm not sure what you know, but there's alot more at stake than the greenbacks. I'd recommend to really start doing some serious research around this time. And I mean some serious serious research. I crank out minimum 4 hours a day, and sometimes get up to 10 hours. The more you learn, the more you realize that there is to know. Namaste.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:11 AM   #4
helltick
Avalon Senior Member

thx greg.

i'm just ****** off tonite...and see the underground the only practical route right now.
i have my go-bag ready.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:47 AM   #5
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

ahhh its much simpler than that...

The 16th amendment was never ratified, which means unless you are a governement employee, they can't legally charge you taxes unless you voluntarily sign a form and send it to them saying you owe it...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:56 AM   #6
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

I was just reading my pocket Constitution and unless it's a typo it states the 16 amendement was ratified on Feb. 3rd 1913
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:59 AM   #7
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

one of my favorite actors is sitting behind bars right now for not paying taxes.

He signed an extension saying he needed more time to figure out what he "owed"
Old 10-29-2008, 03:00 AM   #8
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfth13 View Post
I was just reading my pocket Constitution and unless it's a typo it states the 16 amendment was ratified on Feb. 3rd 1913
this info comes from a Senior IRS "collector"

His job was to get people to admit they owed taxes...
Old 10-29-2008, 03:02 AM   #9
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

http://political-resources.com/taxes...nt/default.htm

Quote:
The Sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States was never ratified by a majority of the sovereign States.

This is the Amendment that allegedly entitled the Federal Agent (government) in the federal territory of Washington, D.C. and their private collection company, the IRS, to collect "income tax" was falsely declared to be ratified in February 1913 by Secretary of State Philander Knox.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:02 AM   #10
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

I found this link I think somewhere on this forum, I haven't read the entire thing yet.
http://famguardian.org/TaxFreedom/FormsInstr.htm
Old 10-29-2008, 03:07 AM   #11
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
thanks for that link
Old 10-29-2008, 03:15 AM   #12
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

no prob...

Hey Helltic, ya feeling better now?

unpack your bag and relax...
Old 10-29-2008, 03:34 AM   #13
Consciousness
Avalon Senior Member

Guy's,

I feel I may be "teaching grannies how to suck eggs" but just in case you are not aware, here is my input:

If you haven't seen it yet I suggest you watch Arron Russo's "America freedom to fascism":

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...80303867390173

Then watch: Robert-Arthur:Menard

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...3&oq=bursting#

The web site that shows you how, especially for Canada, but with many commonalities wherever you are.
http://www.natural-person.ca/

I am not advocating anything other than making yourself aware.

Anyway, how would sir like his pill today, red or blue?
Consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:58 PM   #14
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

The american System does seem extremely similar to the UK system... Do we need to pay taxes too or is there a get out? (other than the strawman/freeman route?)
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:16 PM   #15
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Ive had about 80 jobs since i left school in nthe uk 1990.. Spent about 8 years of that on benefits.. Something in me knew it was all wrong as soon as started my first job. 2005 was the last time i ever worked officially. Ive hardly ever paid my way in the luceferian system. I dont pay tax , i milk the government where possible. I have no material posessions to speak of. I plan on never working again.. I do however help others in my friend network on farms ect. I will never work for satan again..

JUST **** THE SYSTEM. GET READY AND IGNORE IT.. GET READY FOR SLEF SUFFICIENCY. SORRY FOR YOU FAMILIES 500K LOSS BUT HEALTH AND LIFE ARE MORE IMPORTANT.. MONEY AND WEALTH ARE UN NECESSARY EVILS NOW.. CLING TO MATERIAL POSSESSIONS AND YOU WILL GET CRUSHED IN THE LUCEFERIAN SYSTEM. BREAK OUT!!!! BE FREE!!!!

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 10-29-2008 at 01:19 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:29 PM   #16
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

The irs IS dissolving in double-time as an entity of prime distortion and deceit and control and fear and lies.

This site has been around for a while...and shows people demanding the truth...
I am NOT peddling this site or the book for I am simply showing you more information as to the reality that ALL things of non-ethical character are coming undone.
The irs is on the top of the list of non-ethical entities, imho!
Bye Bye to ALL entities of deceit and control!
HELLO and WELCOME to the 6th Day of the Mayan Calendar starting in a couple weeks...
ALL GOODNESS AND ETHICS BECOMES REALITY,
moreso than ever before in time as we know time!

"Lost Horizons"

http://www.losthorizons.com/

Readers of 'Cracking the Code-
The Fascinating Truth About Taxation In America'
have already retained or taken back well over
$ 3,380, 284.89
from the federal and state governments-- including Social Security and Medicare 'contributions'-- and kept it in their own pockets where it belongs, simply by knowing what the law actually says. These Americans have gotten back every penny they've paid or had withheld from them during the year in connection with the "income tax", and have secured written acknowledgements that they owed nothing-- many for several years in a row now.

YOU NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH, TOO!!
http://www.losthorizons.com/It%27sTime.htm

Need A Crash Course In The Surprising Reality Of The Income Tax?

http://www.losthorizons.com/tax/MoreVictories27.htm
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:53 PM   #17
LaRosa
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't declare any income tax for 3 years now. I have a growing fascination for invisibility and become quite good at it. Invisibility that can be achieve from different angles. Camouflage for instance where you are really there, but people don't notice it. And there are many other form of invisibility whether it by technical or spiritual or a mix of both. Sometime it's quite convenient to simply vanish. My guess is that at the end, invisibility is an art. Could be a life-saver too as well as help you live according to your personal values. (Not paying taxes, avoiding the government ...) Cheers!
LaRosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:37 PM   #18
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

The only real get out is to move to a rural location, get off-grid and work for cash in hand or start black market trading etc.
Don't tell anyone where you went, not bothering to register to vote, use a PO Box...etc etc you get the idea
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:58 PM   #19
Patchjacket
Avalon Senior Member

If you're not going to pay your part of the taxes, please leave the country. Those of us who work for wages and have their taxes withheld from their checks don't want to have to pay your share.
Patchjacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:00 PM   #20
ladyluck
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
Ive had about 80 jobs since i left school in nthe uk 1990.. Spent about 8 years of that on benefits.. Something in me knew it was all wrong as soon as started my first job. 2005 was the last time i ever worked officially. Ive hardly ever paid my way in the luceferian system. I dont pay tax , i milk the government where possible. I have no material posessions to speak of. I plan on never working again.. I do however help others in my friend network on farms ect. I will never work for satan again..

JUST **** THE SYSTEM. GET READY AND IGNORE IT.. GET READY FOR SLEF SUFFICIENCY. SORRY FOR YOU FAMILIES 500K LOSS BUT HEALTH AND LIFE ARE MORE IMPORTANT.. MONEY AND WEALTH ARE UN NECESSARY EVILS NOW.. CLING TO MATERIAL POSSESSIONS AND YOU WILL GET CRUSHED IN THE LUCEFERIAN SYSTEM. BREAK OUT!!!! BE FREE!!!!

YAY! You're my hero!

I have only worked at about 35 jobs in my lifetime thus far. I have been paid cash in hand at some and paid a cheque at others, but never paid tax with those payment methods. It was only in the last 7 years did I work in jobs where the requirement is that you MUST have a bank account for your wages to be paid in, did I start paying tax.
The ironic thing is that I received 2 tax rebates! one for a little over £350 and another for £290! I thought that was funny!

Since being made redundant from work a few weeks back, I've been thinking about a few business ideas I can start where I will receive CASH ONLY!.

I have thought of a few "cash-in-hand" business ideas that I can start today. So I'm going to try them out and see where this goes.

To "Connecting with Sauce":

I think UK income tax is also obligatory, similar to the US income tax "law".

check out these 3 videos:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PrhApYOWgzM

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IYVvkI82KqU

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nCdsb4mfkKM

I haven't heard of this strawman/freeman issue.

Blessings to all!
ladyluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:44 PM   #21
kjburto
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchjacket View Post
If you're not going to pay your part of the taxes, please leave the country. Those of us who work for wages and have their taxes withheld from their checks don't want to have to pay your share.
The Federal Income tax is voluntary! Just because you are voluntarily paying income tax does not mean everyone has to. Everybody pays taxes, and everyone pays taxes on everything. Just because you do not pay income tax does not mean you don't pay your fair share. Income taxes do not pay for schools or roads, or anything for that matter.

All you are doing is paying the big guys at the federal reserve when you pay income tax. I am currently paying income taxes and will be done paying them this year. Go to http://www.losthorizons.com/ and learn the truth! Our government is corrupt and the only power we have as a people is to not participate. The only way to not participate is to stop funding them. We are illegaly being taxed on our incomes. It is a form of slavery. This corrupt government will come to its knees at the request of it's masters (We the People). Hopefully sooner than later. When it does there will be hard times no doubt about it. Don't be afraid of this for greatness will be on the otherside as long as people work together and comfort each other in these hard times to come.

Last edited by kjburto; 10-29-2008 at 05:51 PM.
kjburto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:57 PM   #22
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

I stopped paying years ago.

I just got some mail about penalties for not paying taxes one year.
They will never get that money! Ever!

Last edited by Ampgod; 10-29-2008 at 09:29 PM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:27 PM   #23
DaveR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
I agree but it is taken out of our salary before we even get it over here.

PS: I don't think I want to be here anymore.
Check this!

http://www.basicfraud.com/main-0/
DaveR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:18 PM   #24
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

ok, don't make an initial judgement of me by my calling name. i am a cpa and i do make my living by people filing tax returns. i see such a tremendous amount of waste of our tax dollars. i see lower income people that scate the rules so they can get earned income credit on their tax return. I have seen people making 10,000 dollars a year and get 6,500 tax refund because of this. the earned income credit started out as a reimbursement to low income people that had children for the social security tax withheld on their paycheck. to a large amount of people, it is being spent on vacations, large drug purchases, cars, boyfriends cars, and everything else that doesn't help the children in any way possible.

the earned income credit is only good for 1 or 2 children so when someone has more than 2 children, they let cousins or whoever claim those children so they can get the credit illegally. a lot of these people work underground, get food stamps, live in government housing, get their medical paid for plus get their $6,000 refund every year and live better than i do.

is the government corrupt....yes! do our tax dollars get wasted,,,,,yes! is taxation legal..... well there are lots of people in prison who don't think so. do i like paying taxes....... hell no!

the problem i think is for those people that do not want to pay taxes is to not take any benefit that our society has to offer. if you live in the country, grow your own food, make your own power, etc. then you don't need society or what it has to offer. if you want criminals locked up, a secure border, roads to drive on, air conditioning, hershey bars, hospitals, etc., then you have to pay the piper. the average person has no idea how much is subsidized by our income tax.

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:06 PM   #25
helltick
Avalon Senior Member

thx for that TM but...

-criminals locked up: most are in for drug charges and shouldnt be in...they could be digging ditches, clearing scrub to prevent forest fires, building park trails...something.
-secure borders: but they're not secure.
-roads to drive on: gas tax, carbon tax, licence fees, municiple tax, sales tax, most construction developers have to build the roads and service them with street lights storm/sewer etc...
-air conditioning: my monthly energy bill would pay for that.
-hershy bars: ? you have to buy them and pay sales tax on top.
-hospitals: we pay over $100 per mo for medicare, property tax.
-schools: property tax ($1700 annual).
-police: property tax, speeding tickets.
-fire dept: property tax ($1700 annual).

And then theres GST...ever heard of that? goods and service tax.
I think the piper has been paid.

And if you drink beer ...look out they really nail there.
Smoke ciggs...f#ck, mine as well declare bankruptcy.