Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-05-2009, 12:11 AM   #1
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Insecent ramblings of a madman Vol. 1

This is more a word of caution more then anything else. If you dont want to hear me talking about an alternative to judging other people then walk away now. There is a slight chance i may judge someone in the process.

Last chance.

Ok.

The saying Judge not Lest Ye Be Judged Yerselves is probably about as popular as Jesus at this stage of... advanced modern human civilisation. *cough cough* i appear to be choking on bullsh!t. Lest just call it society.

God. Will i ever write this post. Ive been indulging in some nefarious activities tongiht so my thought patterns are a little bit random..and theres little midge flies walking accross my screen because i, in my complacent laziness, left the window open.

Theres some things we learn in life as we travel this beaten track and its ok to share those experiences. People seem to be so caught up on facts and research that they become completely ingrossed in it and cant see that all of this ocean of data is carefully manipulated to instill fear and doubt into the hearts of those poor unfortunates who do such trivial things as watching tv.

Telivision. Some men give it a name. "lets go in and watch Tom!" , these may be the words of lonely confused men but none the less the little box in the cornor has quite a few people wrapped around its little finger.
Take this as a disclaimor. If anyone wants to do one simple little thing to help humanity, one simple but collectivly profound adjustment to their lives.. from this moment onwards, speak only truth.. and live it.

But also. Aside from that. It would be highly advisable to stop judging other people. This can be difficult enough for some people. Your mileage may vary. You dont even have to do it for long. Just give it a go, try it for one week and see what happens.

Im not saying im perfect or anything dont get me wrong. Im guilty of doing a lot of these things a lot of the time This is just an exhange of information that might work for you. .... or make you want to find out where i live, come down here, only to have me kick the **** out ya.

Peace
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:16 AM   #2
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Insecent ramblings of a madman Vol. 1

Jack,
I love this post. Thank you for the healthy reminder.
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:16 AM   #3
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Insecent ramblings of a madman Vol. 1

me
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:12 AM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member