Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-13-2008, 12:27 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Welcome... Matthew Delooze!

Hi Matthew and welcome to a great forum mate.
Antaletriangle here,Wayne,lol. I hope Kerry and Bill can contact you for an informal communication and welcome.
Matthew is struggling at the moment with hackers and spammers on his own conspiracy research site-he has published several books/literature on illuminati and occult symbolism regarding inter/extra dimensional influences on our spirituality.
I hope you will make him welcome-he's a great guy.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:26 PM   #2
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome... Matthew Delooze!

Hello and welcome Matthew, it's an honour to have you on board and I look forward to any post from you,
although I'd prefer reading them on www.matthewdelooze.co.uk. Just a wee plug.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:35 PM   #3
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Matthew, at first I couldn't remember who you were (age???) but of course I had read and enjoyed your article on the Illuminati monuments of Paris. Eye opener. I'd love to go back to Paris and view everything from a fresh perspective. Hope all your problems are resolved. Thanks for digging in the "dirt"!
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:46 PM   #4
twiceborn
Avalon Senior Member

All the best mathew followed your work since your first ayuasca trip, came to halifax this year to your talk met you in the interval had a chat mate, Your awakening was very traumatic as was mine so keep on doing what your doing mate and follow where your been directed no fear. take care
twiceborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:28 PM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings there Matthew
as, i wrote to you, and, told you
others have gone through similiar occurences

when it happened to me,
i blocked hits coming out of south america
specifically brazil --
we had never seen anything quite like it

i know, bill / or kerry
specifically Bill,
will know the answer to your plight

it appears the work you do is signficant

susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:52 PM   #6
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah Matthew's work has been an uphill battle similar to David Icke's but he's not had the exposure or resources/backing of Dave,not saying that big Dave has plenty of money and has had no ridicule for his awakening either.It's always a difficult battle when trying to expose truths and shredding the barriers we've been in for so long.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:49 PM   #7
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i am looking forward,
to reading more on his site
www.matthewdelooze.co.uk
(i think, he'd be an excellent project camelot interview)
and, that some of us here,
i am sure,
we can assist him, in discovering how to block,
the nuisances /and, the pests !!!

(as, i said, the key for my website / was block brazil)
maybe, that will work for you

(the attack we had, was one,
they had NEVER seen before,
i was getting literally 10,000 hits per second)
and, i know, it originated from a posting here,
as, i had NOT advertised that link, anywhere else
all, i can say, is thank you,
you pushed my site,
to #1 in the google listings
amongst other places,
which created a big increase in my online business/and,
my traffic to that site.
(proof positive - their antics definitely
do back_fire on them)
anyway--perhaps, that will help you matthew

welcome to avalon ...
we look forward, to your input
your site, is very interesting

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
Old 11-13-2008, 01:39 PM   #8
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Matthew,if you manage to read this i posted your plea for help letter on this site yesterday mate-i'm unsure whether anyone could provide the assistance you required;hope someone contacted you in some way-i'm stupid with p.c.'s-sorry i couldn't do any better duck.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7372
Hope you manage to get things sorted-who is doing this to you anyhow?I suppose i'm asking a stupid question!!lol.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:27 PM   #9
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Hamish Howitt Interview

Hello Folks, may I firstly thank all the people who responded to my plea for help, I was really overwhelmed with the reaction I got. I will answer you all in time. I have a fellah trying to help me literally as this email gets out.
My news headlines page has been pulled down so I cannot post the news I want to post, but I have some interesting co-incidences on Obama to tell you about very soon. If I can't get my news page up soon it will be posted on oneballradio.

But I have to tell you now about an interview, Richie and myself (oneballradio) did with Hamish Howitt at Blackpool Magistrates Court and in his bar, The Happy Scots Bar, on Rigby Road in Blackpool. We managed to follow Hamish in to court. He was up with his missus and a friend, Mario, who worked in the pub. They had several charges against them for allowing smoking in Hamish's bar. Hamish was guilty of the offence but the other two were not. Indeed poor Mrs Howitt had never been in the pub whilst anyone was smoking and his friend, Mario hadn't been in the pub either. They had simply been summoned to court because their names were on documents relating to the pub that were held by the council. Big brother registration sort of thing.
What a farce it turned out to be. I witnessed it in person. What a kangaroo court. Both Mrs Howitt and Mario were found guilty with no evidence provided whatsoever. They were convicted simply because their names were on council documents. Really heavy fines were dished out. Thousands. I felt for the Howitts and Mario. It was total injustice in my opinion.

Anyway Hamish is the only landlord in the UK to stand up and take on the authorities. I have witnessed this fellah stick up for his clients (Usually the elderly) without any fear. He truly is, as the Scots say, a big man. The matter is not about smoking in pubs it's about the rights that have been taken away. It's also about records held by the council that can be used against anyone. Hamish runs two bars, one for his smoking clients and one for his non-smoking clients. He believes in the right to choose.

He has stuck to his guns without fear. It has cost him a fortune and caused devastation in his life but the man is a braveheart and very proud. Again this is not about smoking it's about rights. All Hamish asks for as support is that anyone visiting Blackpool visits him and shows support in his pub and chuck two bob in a bucket. His bar is on Rigby Road in Blackpool. If yer passing folks, go in and have a drink, shake his hand etc., because I tell you there's not many like Hamish. Hamish is in the High Court in London on the 2nd December 2008. Oneballradio will be there to watch his fate and get his reaction.

Please bookmark oneballradio.com for the future and support it if you can because if you have a genuine problem with the arseholes in authority and need it filming, we will be around to support you! Yer know just like the Ghostbusters did and hey, let me tell you, we have the car too!

Click on link or copy and paste to watch Hamish.

http://oneballradio.com/global_events
Old 11-14-2008, 07:55 PM   #10
matthewdelooze
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Antaletriangle here,Wayne,lol. I hope Kerry and Bill can contact you for an informal communication and welcome.
Matthew is struggling at the moment with hackers and spammers on his own conspiracy research site-he has published several books/literature on illuminati and occult symbolism regarding inter/extra dimensional influences on our spirituality.
hello wayne and jaqui etc and all thanks for giving me a mention on this site.

i am tied up at present and i have no spare time but i was amazed to see how big this forum is.

you all seem very comfortable here too which makes a change as forums are usually another form of boxing ring lol.

i will plug the up and coming oneballradio whilst i'm here and i will make sure this forum is linked on it and on my site too, if i ever get it back in one piece. looking at the unique visits it is a popular place already.

the site contet is still being slowly uploaded and new info will be put on it as we film it. we have just posted an interview with hamish howitt a man who is the only pub landlord that provides a bar for smokers in the uk (he also provides a bar for non smokers!). its interesting to note that hamish's wife and friend were prosecuted based only on documents held by the local council. a sign of big brother laws.

anyway thanks again good luck to project avalon forum.

best wishes

matt.
matthewdelooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:58 PM   #11
matthewdelooze
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
hello wayne and jaqui and all thanks for giving me a mention on this site.

i am tied up at present and i have no spare time but i was amazed to see how big this forum is.

you all seem very comfortable here too which makes a change as forums are usually another form of boxing ring lol.

i will plug the up and coming oneballradio whilst i'm here and i will make sure this forum is linked on it and on my site too, if i ever get it back in one piece. looking at the unique visits it is a popular place already.

the site contet is still being slowly uploaded and new info will be put on it as we film it. we have just posted an interview with hamish howitt a man who is the only pub landlord that provides a bar for smokers in the uk (he also provides a bar for non smokers!). its interesting to note that hamish's wife and friend were prosecuted based only on documents held by the local council. a sign of big brother laws.

anyway thanks again good luck to project avalon forum.

best wishes

matt.
matthewdelooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:11 PM   #12
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah thanks for the reply Matt.Hope everything is o.k. up in Burnley matey!

Old 11-14-2008, 08:33 PM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Glad you make it here Matthew Delooze

welcome to avalon/and, to camelot

we look forward, to hearing what you have to say

Cheers/and, Warm Regards

Susan
the eXchanger
Old 11-14-2008, 08:56 PM   #14
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Céad míle fáilte Matt, great first post, a double
Looking forward to your wisdom, and watch your language here, the machine ****s it up on you

How did i get away with that one?

Last edited by feardia; 11-14-2008 at 08:57 PM. Reason: foul language breakthrough
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:11 PM   #15
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Céad míle fáilte Matt, great first post, a double
Looking forward to your wisdom, and watch your language here, the machine ****s it up on you

How did i get away with that one?
Nice one feardia!!lol. Up fer the craic jack?
Old 11-14-2008, 09:18 PM   #16
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

hi matthew
great to see you here
i have been following your stuff for ages
i hope you get the problems with your website sorted.
i remember reading your piece last year on remberance day and this year i found the whole experience so different thank you for that
i hope you make a date for over here in northern ireland soon
mopbucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 02:00 PM   #17
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

For a site like his he can easily make use of a public blogging service or install wordpress, instead of some exoctic CMS

I asked a friend to see If he could be of some help with the site of Matthew and this is his answer.

Sorry.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:17 PM   #18
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Matt, great to hear from you.
I hope your site gets up and running properly once again you have inspired me with your work and i am seeing the symbols so easily now with each day as i look and watch on news articles, adverts ,festivals and of course the many ancient buildings around the world.
You have a great way of getting the message out to the people and down to earth aspect which is easy to follow and understand.
I hope you stay around there are many here that would benefit from your beliefs and you would certainly open a few eyes i feel, so many are blinded by these things.
I hope that there will be an interview with Bill and Kerry in the not so far off future.
I enjoyed the edgetv interview shame about the interruptions by the phone ins but i felt you got your word across very well.
I think you had Fanny on the edge of her seat with your easy way of talking lol! You know what i mean lol!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote