Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-15-2008, 09:47 PM   #1
Norval
Banned

Cool The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion.

Let's just start with a few premises as many have all ready surmised or discovered.

1. That the ET's are the angels and fallen angels spoken of in the bibles.
2. That they are just like us in that some you would want for a neighbor, and some you wouldn't. (Ones you can't trust with your kids, cows, or anus.) It appears that sentient intelligent life has been created in several forms.

Most haven't read the bible, or if they have it has been with a "religious" attitude and ideology. There are about 20 (with 66 to 84 books in them) different english translations on my shelf and I have read them all cover to cover. Not to include all the research books and the American Bible Society's data base on my computers. Including many other researches in mythology, fairy tales, and yes, I even have the four books published by Fort on my shelf, besides the Voynich Manuscript with three images still not released
to the public.

My contacts include the US Gov. agencies, (several), and others, that have contacted and questioned me about my research. So I am not alone in what I have learned and the powers that be (ptb) are very interested in what I and others have learned about the bible's role in all of this UFO / ET stuff. The ptb do not want you to know that they got caught dancing with the devil, so to speak. Not just the government of the usa, but most of the big governments of the world are now aware of this problem. The ET's they have
been befriending are the fallen / bad angels. Kicked out of the heavens, and thrown down to the earth, by those good angels because they simply didn't want them for neighbors any more. So, about those ET's here amongst us, and below (underground bases, etc.), guess who came to dinner?

For the past seven years I have had a research partner, Gale, who is just as convinced as I am about these understandings of what the bible is really all about. From what I see of the disclosure movement, it has taken a turn to reveal weapons aboard these captured crashed craft. A new development. Also that some are now talking about a catastrophic event in our solar system, one that left destroyed structures all over the system. For the past seven years Gale and I have been researching and investigating specific anomalies of craters, comets and asteroids, and moons in our solar system. Research that NASA requested for review.

In Revelations we read of a Heavenly New Jerusalem coming to earth that is one thousand, five hundred miles big. Now that is a MOTHER ship that is a third the size of the moon.

Yes, the bible is real and gives the answers. But you don't have to get all religious about it. It's much more understandable if you don't. Some have said that the bible is very technologically advanced in some of its statements. From these questions and reading at 2nd Esdras Chapter 4, you will know that we are now responsible for our technological advancement to understand and answer the questions presented, because we can now
answer them. By the way, that book, 2nd Esdras, of the original King James Bible, was taken out of the bibles here in the usa, the most technologically advanced country of the time in the 1850's. No wonder why.

Just some food for thought.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:14 PM   #2
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

I wished I had somone before like you Norval to help me research, most of what I learned I found by myself, with a lot of help from above.
I would take key words/other reffereces to find more information, Its funny really, I've took a lot of stick from people and from my Brother who is an atheist, because of my belief, I still care about him though. Anyway, I told him one day, there is a code in the Bible but I cannot access it, he laughed at me. About 08.00 the following day, somone was banging the front door and it turned out to be my Brother, he said" have you seen the news paper" he said "look the Bible has a code in it" and he passed me a news paper and it read a code had been deciphered in the Bible, G-D moves in mysterious ways, that I do know.
I always knew there were missing pieces, but only by the grace of G-D did I get to know as much as I did and you have filled in some more of those missing pieces, it was a lonely path at times but well worth it. Thank you Norval, I am so grateful for the missing pieces and yet i know there is more to come.
Sorry Norval, I have got to remember not to take it in a religious context, its all those years of programming.

Last edited by omshanti2; 09-19-2008 at 03:22 PM.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:23 PM   #3
arcora
Banned

Thank you for saying what I have been thinking.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:33 PM   #4
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Ditto to all the above. very nice synopsis Norval.

-John aka#404
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:36 PM   #5
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Norval, ur my hero....hehe
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:46 PM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

the bible, is a book,
a story if you will / in parables
some of it, is true
other parts of it, are false
take what works, and, discard the rest
do a dance, with its truth,
and, bury, its mistruths,
ask, and, it shall be given to you,
is a key of truth

there are a few others,
however, thumping a bible,
is NOT one of my favourite past times

on a humourous note...

it is ONE book, they never burned me with

there are other books,
they did burn me with,
just as others of us, were also burned with those "good books" to

and, i am positive,
they were the ones,
brimming with real truth
the old libraries of alexandria,
shall we go, and, remote view them together ???

shall we enter "the time_lines"
to extract, that which is lost, or is missing ???

shall we eXpose,
the things, that are in the bible,
that work / as, well, as the things that do NOT work

yes, i think so ... what a great topic !!!

brightest blessings
susan ~white lotus star
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:16 PM   #7
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Many important text that belong to the Bible has been hidden or worse burned, yes I believe the Bible has a lot of spiritual uplifting messages.
There's a lot of hidden symbols and messages, open for interpretation by the reader with the clear danger of misguided manipulation.
After years of researching the bible and other holy books I found a simple
but profound truth. That I could find all the answers by looking within, so I have done that . I encourage people to study the bible and to look within for the answers. ET's and UFO connections with the Bible, the essense of our spirit is Extra Terrestial meaning not of this world.
Formless energy originatting from the True Source of Love is what I call a spiritual being . Time as it is known here on Earth does not exits in the spiritual world. What I ask myself is how old is my spirit, what other worlds has my spirit visited. These questions brings my journey within into the True Dominion of Love and then I realize what ET, UFO's and the Bible have in common is all one and the same. We are talking about the same thing. For we are all one part of the whole traveling to different galaxies dimensions and periods of time. I find myself at my Father's bosoom asking why I am so far away from home, and my Father just laughs at me and tells me , you are home ! you and me are one and the same he tells me . We are all one part of the whole one and the same , for we are who we are , I am that I am a reflection of the True Source of Love.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 09-20-2008 at 02:41 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:20 PM   #8
Norval
Banned

This posting bears repeating here I think.

As a part of Project Avalon's Ground Crew building, this forum has afforded those of us that have made the bible / ET / UFO connection to come together and discuss a topic that has been shunned and disrupted in most other forums. This posting was made in the "Camelot's Books" area of the forum. It should probably be in the "Camelot Conspiracies" area of the forum. The primary goal of my posting is to show to others that they are not alone in trusting what the bible is really all about, and that, is the ET / UFO
connection.

Yes, one of the greatest Conspiracies is keeping the bible/UFO/ET connection secret.

Oooooopppssss The rest of the story only gets better.
Those of us that "know" these things also know that there are those "that will never understand, even if you explain it to them in detail."

For those that have made the connection, also know, we tried.

It's a hell of a connection aint it.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:37 PM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
Oooooopppssss The rest of the story only gets better. Those of us that "know" these things also know that there are those "that will never understand, even if you explain it to them in detail."
For those that have made the connection, also know, we tried.
It's a hell of a connection aint it.
NORVAL...my good old friend

There is NO TRY...there is only DO :flower2:

I think this process, of spilling my beans,
might be some seeds that will sprout !!!

have you ever invited someone to a party,
and, they told you, they would TRY to come,
in my experiences, they were a NO SHOW !!!

HELL is what you make it

for me, it is HEAVEN eXpressing Light & Love

we can mine, their bad words, for good meanings

i am sure, there are some, even right NOW,
wishing me, to be "in hell"
however, my reality of "HELL" is much different,
so, if they will me to go to hell,
guess, where my reality lands me

eXactly, where i know to be

all is quite well...
in the "light-seed" section of avalon
come join us there...
eXplore and
follow the scent of ST.CLAiR off the main menu
all the posts there, are full of light

we are having interesting times
in that "new world"
we are creating with one another

will you come...and, join us there

all are welcome -

there is something there,
that is coming around...
The Round

brightest blessings
susan~the eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-19-2008 at 04:41 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:38 PM   #10
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quality posting Norval great research-i'd love to spend a few hours talking with you!Please keep it coming!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:01 PM   #11
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

I see the bible as having been put together from Egyptian and Sumerian/Babylonian beliefs, or at least the parts that relate to the topic at hand, ie. Nephilim/Watchers/Anunnaki, etc.

The jews were in captivity in both countries for a long time, and both countries are much older than ancient Israel.

Ever noticed how similar Adam and Atum are? The first creation, the land rising from the waters, naming all things, his enemy the serpent...?
...or how the Egyptian gods formed men out of the mud of the Nile and breathed into them the breath of life, and so on?
...or the Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh with the story of a single man warned by the gods to build a boat and take animals on board, the world flooded and he eventually released doves to find land, etc.

I think all these stories have an essence of truth and that truth has been reflected in many cultures through history. The bible happens to be the version of that history that our culture has held onto.

The various PTB through history have used and abused it as the basis for their authority.

As for it's relevance to modern times, I think it's prophecies are being artificially fulfilled by the current PTB, who are following it's script.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:12 PM   #12
chechy

I myself have that same theory. I am a christian and I believe in personal revelation. If you ponder and pray about what you read the Lord will give you a deeper understanting. James 1:5. After a lot of reading, praying and studing of the scriptures I came up with the same theory as you many years ago. I hope more people would search for the truth in the scriptures.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:34 PM   #13
Alcyone11
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Norval.
You did a great job!
I guess this link gives quite a good summary:

http://www.vuur.tomaatnet.nl/e/x0.html
Alcyone11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:56 PM   #14
gazbom
Banned

Quote:

Let's just start with a few premises as many have all ready surmised or discovered.

2. That they are just like us in that some you would want for a neighbor, and some you wouldn't. (Ones you can't trust with your kids, cows, or anus.) It appears that sentient intelligent life has been created in several forms.

Most haven't read the bible, or if they have it has been with a "religious" attitude and ideology. There are about 20 (with 66 to 84 books in them) different english translations on my shelf and I have read them all cover to cover. Not to include all the research books and the American Bible Society's data base on my computers. Including many other researches in mythology, fairy tales, and yes, I even have the four books published by Fort on my shelf, besides the Voynich Manuscript with three images still not released
to the public.

My contacts include the US Gov. agencies, (several), and others, that have contacted and questioned me about my research. So I am not alone in what I have learned and the powers that be (ptb) are very interested in what I and others have learned about the bible's role in all of this UFO / ET stuff. The ptb do not want you to know that they got caught dancing with the devil, so to speak. Not just the government of the usa, but most of the big governments of the world are now aware of this problem. The ET's they have
been befriending are the fallen / bad angels. Kicked out of the heavens, and thrown down to the earth, by those good angels because they simply didn't want them for neighbors any more. So, about those ET's here amongst us, and below (underground bases, etc.), guess who came to dinner?

For the past seven years I have had a research partner, Gale, who is just as convinced as I am about these understandings of what the bible is really all about. From what I see of the disclosure movement, it has taken a turn to reveal weapons aboard these captured crashed craft. A new development. Also that some are now talking about a catastrophic event in our solar system, one that left destroyed structures all over the system. For the past seven years Gale and I have been researching and investigating specific anomalies of craters, comets and asteroids, and moons in our solar system. Research that NASA requested for review.

In Revelations we read of a Heavenly New Jerusalem coming to earth that is one thousand, five hundred miles big. Now that is a MOTHER ship that is a third the size of the moon.

Yes, the bible is real and gives the answers. But you don't have to get all religious about it. It's much more understandable if you don't. Some have said that the bible is very technologically advanced in some of its statements. From these questions and reading at 2nd Esdras Chapter 4, you will know that we are now responsible for our technological advancement to understand and answer the questions presented, because we can now
answer them. By the way, that book, 2nd Esdras, of the original King James Bible, was taken out of the bibles here in the usa, the most technologically advanced country of the time in the 1850's. No wonder why.

Hi,
Wow I've been thinking like this for years! Only when I discussed it with anyone of so called "Authority." I was ridiculed or laughed at, I have studied the Bible with Jehovah's witnesses, I have been baptized, been to all kinds of churches, looking for answers but I always thought I was missing the point somehow!
Jesus said at the end times look to the sky's for the answer, strange thing to say but it seems recently everybody is looking to the sky's.
I would just love to discuss this with you further.
The Jehovah's believe Jesus took over control of Heaven around 1914 and the devil was thrown to Earth, I have always believed this could have something to do with that comet that crashed in Russia around that time, I will look it up for you!
Hey thanks for this, I was beginning to think I was mad.
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:35 PM   #15
gazbom
Banned

Quote:

Most haven't read the bible, or if they have it has been with a "religious" attitude and ideology. There are about 20 (with 66 to 84 books in them) different English translations on my shelf and I have read them all cover to cover. Not to include all the research books and the American Bible Society's data base on my computers. Including many other researches in mythology, fairy tales, and yes, I even have the four books published by Fort on my shelf, besides the Voynich Manuscript with three images still not released
to the public.

Hi Norval,
Here it is, the moment the devil was thrown to earth, in my humble opinion of course!
Scientist: UFO caused 1908 Siberia blast
Agence France Presse - 8/23/2004

go to original article | fair use notice

A Russian scientist has reopened the controversy over a gigantic explosion in 1908 in Siberia with a claim that he has found debris from an extraterrestrial space vehicle, or UFO, which collided with a comet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great 1908 Siberian explosion: UFO meets comet?

Sun Aug 22, 7:03 PM ET

MOSCOW (AFP) - A Russian scientist has reopened the controversy over a gigantic explosion in 1908 in Siberia with a claim that he has found debris from an extraterrestrial space vehicle, or UFO, which collided with a comet.

On June 30, 1908 a colossal flash lit up the sky over Siberia, followed by an explosion with the power of a thousand atom bombs. It obliterated the taiga (forest) for hundreds of square kilometres (miles) in the basin of the river Podkamennaya Tunguska in the Krasnoyarsk region.

People living in the villages of Siberia thought there had been an earthquake. Humans and animals were thrown to the ground by the shockwave, windows were blown in.

No meteorite debris was found and scientists conclude that the core of a comet or an asteroid had exploded.

Researcher Yuri Lavbin has spent 12 years researching the mystery of the "Tunguska meteorite" and believes he has found the key to one of the great scientific enigmas of the last century, though many scientists remain sceptical.

He is president of the "Tunguska Spatial Phenomenon" Foundation in Krasnoyarsk, made up of some 15 enthusiasts, among them geologists, chemists, physicists and mineralogists, who have been organising regular expeditions to the area since 1994.

Lavbin's theory is that a comet and a mysterious flying machine collided 10 kilometres (six miles) above the earth's surface causing the explosion.

He and his team say that on an expedition to the Podkamannaya Tunguska river in July they found, between two villages, two strange black stones in the form of regular cubes with their sides measuring a metre and half (five feet).

These stones "are manifestly not of natural origin" Lavbin says. They appear to have been fired and "their material recalls an alloy used to make space rockets, while at the beginning of the 20th century only planes made of plywood existed"

He claims that the cubes are the remains of a flying machine, perhaps an extraterrestrial spaceship, while admitting that an analysis of the stones has yet to be undertaken.

He found something else: a huge white stone "the size of a peasant's hut" stuck in the top of a crag in the middle of the devastated forest.

"Local people call it the 'reindeer stone'. It is made of a crystalline matter which is not typical of this region" Lavbin said. He suggests it is part of the core of a comet.

The scientific establishment is not convinced.

"There are plenty of amateurs who organise trips to the site of the Tunguska cataclysm" said Anna Skripnik of the meteorites committee of the Academy of Sciences.

"In Siberia where oil geologists regularly work you can find a heap of fragments of various machines"

Lavbin is not deterred. He produces satellite photos of the region to back his theory which show the "footprints" of the spaceship (long marshes and lakes) and of the comet (devastated forests, charred trees and smashed rocks).

Not to mention a crater 500 metres (yards) across.
Here is a link to original source although there are pages on the subject.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/news/article136.htm
I haven't had time to find reliable witness account's but I have researched it myself and all the witnesses say it came down to earth very slowly and exploded above the ground! Comet's don't travel slowly or explode above the ground!
Very interesting of course, the first world war broke out shortly afterward!
Old 09-19-2008, 08:16 PM   #16
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

gazbom there are alternative theories that fit with your evidence here aswell:
http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc479.htm
http://www.astrologycom.com/yakutia1.html
Maybe it's another thread though.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:48 PM   #17
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
gazbom there are alternative theories that fit with your evidence here aswell:
http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc479.htm
http://www.astrologycom.com/yakutia1.html
Maybe it's another thread though.
Thanks 100thmonkey, I didn't know this.
And it's really interesting!

Last edited by gazbom; 09-19-2008 at 09:01 PM.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:56 PM   #18
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

It's quite possible that there may be more to the bible than meets the eye.
However, this book has been translated again and again, interpreted again and again and of course..there's what went on at the council of nicea.
This was all far too long ago for anyone to know for certain.
I find it interesting for sure.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:58 PM   #19
JSErwine
Avalon Senior Member

I find it interesting how many seekers paths have lead to the bible, I know it has for me.

I have just begun to look for answers in scripture, and from the very first sentence I have found connections.

Building your home on foundations of sand.

Men choaking on their silver and gold.

Whats realy twisting my mind at the moment is the whole god is spirit, the spirit resides in Christ, so Christ is god, then christ washing the feat of the desciples to show our equality to god.
JSErwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:31 PM   #20
utarion
Avalon Senior Member

something that is more astounding is this. What do you think the scripture is talking about????
Mark 13:27
And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.
utarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:57 PM   #21
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

the bible has a lot of truths within it, it can also be mis-interepted and has lost original meanings down the years of time and translations

funny you should mention about the bible/UFO/ET corolation

in the book 'intelligent design' there are many references with the bible and the ET's and could be more to the truth than we know or want to accept

take some time to read it, see if it makes sense to you?

http://rael.org/download.php?view.1

it can be downloaded for free above

hope you enjoy the experience

love x
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:53 AM   #22
OceanWinds

nice post Norval...
Old 09-20-2008, 01:17 AM   #23
hbmjr3

It would make sense if true. Good thread
Old 09-20-2008, 02:02 AM   #24
SteveSega

Norval, (great post btw) it is not just Revelation that states this. Daniel states several times that those from heaven will come to earth in the last days. Daniel speaks about 4 "beasts" (governments) that will rule the earth from his time until the end. Revelation speaks of only 1 "beast". The first 2 "beasts" were Babylon and Medo-Persia. We know from history that the next 2 were the Greek/Macedonia rule, followed by the Romans. The Beast of Revelation has 10 horns on its head, with a crown on each horn to signify a major rule of that government. We know Hitler claimed to be the "Third Reich", who was the first?

The first "Reich" was Chalemange (aka "the Butcher"). He was the first non-Roman ruler of the Roman Empire, thus the title of "Reich" was appointed to him by the Pope of the time. The Catholic Church is called the "woman" that basically rides the beast in Revelation 17 (also called the "little horn" between the 3rd and 4th horns by Daniel).

While in Revelation 17, check out verse 9. This is the mystery of why the "beast" in Revelation has 7 heads (Daniel never mentioned the number of heads besides the one with 10 horns), it states the the 7 heads are 7 hills. Rome is called the city of 7 hills. It follows up by saying that the "woman" will always reside there, but it does not say that the beast will always be there.

Hitler also marked the 9th time the "beast" has come into major power. The NWO is going to be the 10th. The time of microchips and other controls are going to be the worst time in man's history. The Holocaust of WW2 was really bad, but it will seem like a picnic by the time this rule is over. Thankfully it states that the time will not last as long. All of the pyramids show the same thing, and the NWO should take over soon for about 3.5 years before the end of this era.
Old 09-20-2008, 03:51 AM   #25
SteveSega

Religion is a bad thing even according to the Bible. The Beast of Revelation (Revelation 13) and the "woman" that rides the Beast (Revelation 17) are the always changing Roman Empire and the Catholic Church. We are to avoid the Beast and that "woman" (church) at all costs. It was given the power of deception (Revelation 13:2) from the "dragon" who is called Satan (Revelation 12:9).

Has anyone noticed how the Catholic Church has been gaining strength over the last 2 decades or so? Recently Pope Benedict XVI actually asked France to fall under the rule of the Catholic Church once again. The saddest part is that they are actually considering it. Now Tony Blair is trying to get England back to being Catholic as well. Revelation 17 says that the "woman" of the Beast will call her "harlots" back in the Last Days. Now it is actually happening. Nearly all of the former Catholic countries will go back to the church. Project Blue Beam will be a major step in that direction.

Sources:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080912...Y.21v36jZvaA8F

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080920...aNaY9C9HZvaA8F