Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 01:39 AM   #51
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

SMELL THAT???, That call was pure terror.
That is his signature! Be careful here friends!
And what is with the WITHHOLDING locations.
I found myself wanting the exact locations right away.
Finally, he said some of them after Keri had to ask and pull it out of him.
If you know... you just state it.."Los Angeles is targeted!" "get out!"..... Right?
You don't dilly dally around and get the sniffles and tell us all the dispicable horror of people's flesh getting torn apart and stuff. Not to mention how gung ho he used to be and now he sounds like a broken man.
What happened between then and now?

Something has always smelled funny about him to me.
Far Extreme. Too Extreme! I do not fully believe what he says.
Remember They use some truth mixed with lies to convince.

Guess we will find out.
Economic failure we already knew about.
Let's see what happens shortly after that.
I doubt it's as bad as he is leading people to believe.
Not saying things are peachy by any means but he really struck
me as having been messed with. He didn't sound right to me.

I'll be waiting a bit to do further analysis.

Oh and I live in Los Angeles Area 30+ miles out.

Peace,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 10-05-2008 at 02:09 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:39 AM   #52
Sky Otter

convergence
you are so right in our not wanting to add to the thought of negitivity

every morning i go out and find some reason to experience joy..
mostly the flowers or critters make me smile
and i try and mostly succeed in holding that image thur out the day..
till i get here and all the anxiety and hand wringing gets me worked up
so
i guess the best thing is to find joy and to stay in that thought projection and thought appreciation

hugs to all
i'm going to go look at flower pics
may we all find and project joy
then there will be no fear

i am fear less...i am abundant joy

hugs to all
Dian
Old 10-05-2008, 01:43 AM   #53
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

This is the prayer at the very end of the phone call:

"With the spirit of the most high and the creator of the universe, which is the I AM, which is THEIR spirit, speak to them and their mind and body and may they have the attentions of the Holy One who said "let there be all that is". And may they NOT drink the waters of death and will they NOT become a willing sacrifice and may they NOT allow these evils to be on the earth because darkness is not the opposite of light but the absence of it. And by bringing these things to light is not to bring terror to the people but to bring comfort, to bring control, to bring a sense of empowerment to everyone who hears this".

transcribed by Kathleen
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:43 AM   #54
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 10-05-2008 at 04:47 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 01:45 AM   #55
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

3 days to derail an event of destruction and turn it into an event of recreation. Yes there's a way to stop this and we all know it, the PTB knows it.They will not win !!! Activate your higher self and let your internal essence guide you.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:45 AM   #56
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

I have always been ready to die. I feel the blessed assurance. Call it a gift if you will. I suggest we all pray for strength to pass through this transition. It is not harmful to die. We are all going to go through it sooner or later. The Hindu scripture says it is a weakness to "cling to life." After all, we cannot be here forever. However, on a larger plane, there is no death. 90% of you believe in a life after death. So why not act like it. The Bible says, "He who lacks faith let him pray for it." Prayer is greater than food, water, shelter or any thing else. And if none of this comes to pass, we are still better off, right? So it is a win-win situation.
This is just my little suggestion.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:50 AM   #57
earthdeva
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to offer doing a conference call mediation I have done it before in the past and am experienced in holding sacred space for a large number...my "room" is alsready set up and ready to go we can do this call tomorrow moring afternoon and evening...
the number is the conference call # is 1-218-936-1200 the code is 06271956#
with a large number of like minded individuals coming together in this way it would be quite powerful!! let me know

earthdeva
earthdeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:54 AM   #58
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

hmmmm October 7th, 7 years after the attack on bin Laden, 7 days after Ramadan - 777 again...

but to me, those numbers have always meant hope, the number of Man that believes in the trinity...

I know al queda and Taliban are under a complete assault right now in Pakistan, is this effort in response to a rumored attack against our nations?

can they get to operations center in time to see the plans before Tuesday?

It's like we are in the middle of a page turner novel...

and we can't put it down...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:54 AM   #59
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Otter View Post
izz

have a good cry and then go to your strength..you can
you are very powerful
we all are
if we can unite we can really be a force

dian
thank you sky otter - i just do not want to believe what he said .. but i cant understand why he has been so specific .. and public .. which makes me think he really believe s it ..

i dont understand cruelty and i dont understand and never have why we kill people, children animals .. and why we have dark entities ..

it hurts us all .. it causes us all pain .. and to think there are actually beings, people even .. who want to cause such massive pain and destruction .. hurts to even think about it ..

but he could just be being dramatic i hope so .. until i think of my grandfathers generation .. they lived through the 2WW where 30 to 50 MILLION people died .. so what is to stop it happening again ..

and i dont think enough people have woken up to the power of their consciousness to shift the balance ..
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:55 AM   #60
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, so after the terror struck my heart, since my husband works in the Fed. Res. Bldg. in Chicago and I have two children, and panic ensued, but now, I am angry that there are people that can be so heartless and cruel and I will fight for those I love.
If by fighting it means to paint NO BAILOUT on my doors, to spend hours in meditation, beseeching the Creator to change the time line that we are on, sending Angels to help, putting these cities in giant bubbles of love, I don't care, WHATEVER IT TAKES, to save those we love and the innocent people on this Earth.
Come on Avalon, let's send our light, our love, our hopes and prayers to the Creator of the Universe to love and protect those he has created in his image.

Blessings:
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:56 AM   #61
izz
Banned

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
I have always been ready to die.
but life is a gift .. to all of us ..
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:57 AM   #62
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

OK, lets not panic and look at it objectively.

Deagle has had a vision, like he had one before 9/11 (did he?....easy to say after the event)

BUT, lets go to these "visions" he's having now...pretty much all of his vision is a collage of things that have already been said on here....october 7th, economic collapse, could start in europe, chinese soldiers, boxes unloaded, nuclear attack, bird flu, deaths, you name it......everything has already been posted on here by various people on various threads. Its all on here.

There is nothing really new, that we haven't already heard. All this information that we have already heard, is it true, that is the question? Who knows? We'll soon find out....

Seems to me that he has absorbed all this info, and is perhaps unsurprisingly having real bad nightmares. Is it really a vision of the future though?

I'm not panicking yet......or should I say I'm not panicking anymore than when I first started coming across this minefield of information.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:59 AM   #63
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Lou View Post
This is the prayer at the very end of the phone call:

"With the spirit of the most high and the creator of the universe, which is the I AM, which is THEIR spirit, speak to them and their mind and body and may they have the attentions of the Holy One who said "let there be all that is". And may they NOT drink the waters of death and will they NOT become a willing sacrifice and may they NOT allow these evils to be on the earth because darkness is not the opposite of light but the absence of it. And by bringing these things to light is not to bring terror to the people but to bring comfort, to bring control, to bring a sense of empowerment to everyone who hears this".

transcribed by Kathleen

Thing is, if we are to remain in the patterns of thought, universally what is magnetized is not the word "NOT," but the intended focus within the sentence.
What I am observing here, is a bunch of words that focus intently on all that the offered prayer is supposedly against, making it counter-productive.

I feel right now, what the highest good feels like, regardless of information that I read.
I BE in that vibration that is beyond thought & sentences, beyond prayers & hope.
Remember? We are free until we think we are not.

Love Being~
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:01 AM   #64
earthdeva
Avalon Senior Member

I am will to do a large group meditation via the phone in a "confereance room"
I am very experienced in this, and in holding sacred space and directing love and light. If any one chooses to jion me in a "mass flow of love" for our planet and the rest of humanity... this would be very powerful!!

the number for conference call # is

1-218-936-1200 the code is 06271956#
I am feeling we should do this 3 times tomorrow....
morning afternoon and evening

Please join with me.
earthdeva
earthdeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:08 AM   #65
Suriel

Wink Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

I've had many visions in my life time. I have dreamed that I have been shot, stabbed, nuked, and hit by a bus. I even died a couple of times in different scenarios. None of those dreams came true.

They were fears. They were events I created in my mind because of the fear. They were played out in the astral realm.

We simply create what we believe and what we fear. That is why we need to remain rational and calm.

I do not sense anything bad that will happen. Although bad things happen all the time that are not reported on the news.

We need to create a more positive environment for our minds to focus on. I believe this is the key to preventing anything bad occuring in the US.

The bailout was just there to pay off the president's debt. Did you see the grin on his face when he was signing the bill?

Do not create unnecessary tension and fear where there doesn't need to be any. All we can do is pray and hope for the best.

Peace.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:12 AM   #66
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I agree Suriel.

You speak sense friend.

Visions aren't necessarily an idication of what is to come. They can be fears in your mind.

And as for Deagle, the predictions he is making have already been made by other people, especially october 7th/economic collapse.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:15 AM   #67
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I've listened to this phone conversation 3 times now, and scanned around a 4th.

For my wife and I, it's been DIFFERENT every time. Different content each time. Early on this thread, someone with no audio asked for a description. The description surprised me, because that's not what I heard. So I listened again. Then I listened again, and although some parts were the same other parts were missing and yet other parts were added in. And the length of the conversation changes each time as well. I'm not listening to a stream from the Camelot site either. I downloaded it and am listenng from my own drive.

This is pretty strange.

Anyone else listened more than once and heard different content on different listenings?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:16 AM   #68
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

I AM SOVEREIGN

I AM SPIRIT AND ESSENCE

I AM ENERGIZED BY THE SUN

I AM A RADIANT CREATIVE BEING

I AM IMMUNE TO BLOOD SACRIFICES

I REFLECT AND PROJECT MY INHERENT RADIANCE

I AM SOUL, I AM SOVEREIGN, I AM CREATIVE EXPRESSION

There is power in heart, there is power in peace, there is power within ...

There is a War in Heaven, not the Heaven many have been led to believe in ...

I laugh at soldiers, warriors, polarities and manipulation
I laugh at agendas, scripts and fear mongering orchestrations
I laugh, comfortable in my radiance, in the radiance of my sisters and brothers

I laugh, in love, in respect, in harmony, balance and peace, laughing at the parasitic controllers, weak in their need to feed upon the light and radiance of another
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:20 AM   #69
Suriel

Wink Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

I have played out almost every fear in my dreams. Don't get me wrong, I care about the people and I would never want anything bad to happen to anyone.

It also surprises me on how many people do not have faith. I believe we should give the good people on this planet more credit. We have intelligent loving people in this country that are very aware of what is going on.

My instinct is telling me that if there were any plots against humanity, we would find them first before commiting such a bold act of destruction. We have satellite technology that can pin-point a fly on someone's nose from space.

Now if something bad does happen, we should pray for those people. I have also meditated on this subject and have felt no danger. I am an empath myself. So, let's try to raise the vibration here. I don't want to start calling Project Camelot, "Project Panic-alot" lol

Peace.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:20 AM   #70
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

... there is, a war, in heaven ... http://communityvisionblog.ning.com/...%3ATopic%3A182

Last edited by Zynox; 10-05-2008 at 02:25 AM.
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:21 AM   #71
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

This is definitely not my script and I won't be buying into it. It has no affect upon me and I am confident it will not happen. I see something else entirely and I like my own visions and messages. We are open to the messages we are meant to receive. I am not open to this message from Dr. Deagle. It is his message and I do not believe it. I also hope it doesn't occur for him and only wish him well. He is a brilliant man and I very much enjoyed his series of 16 videos on YouTube, but I feel no need to accept his truths as mine.

Nancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynox View Post
Friends,

If any of this is scripted to be, I suggest each take a peek, and discern, what camp do you want to align with (how about, your own?), and further, if we create our reality, do we also need to grant permission, perhaps through fear, to another script, one from, another?

http://communityvisionblog.ning.com/...%3ATopic%3A182

~ love and namaste, my sisters and brothers ~

Last edited by NancyV; 10-05-2008 at 03:04 PM.
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:23 AM   #72
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I couldn't listen to Deagle more than once.

Has nobody ever thought that he just knows toooooo much about absolutely everything? Worked in every single job going, is in contact with every agency imaginable, knows everything about everything about what is really a compartmentalised military...worked for FEMA as well, knows what everybody is up to....

And now knowing absolutely everything about everything is not enough, he's now having visions too?
Old 10-05-2008, 02:23 AM   #73
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I'm with you Earthdeva - on the conference call tomorrow afternoon and evening. Just post some times. And I hope your experience has shown you to leave that "NOT" word out of the picture. In fact, I'm going to spend every second I can picturing the timeline I want to join - putting into motion that concept of praying ceaselessly, in every moment focusing on love, praise, and gratitude, the three ascension attitudes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdeva View Post
I am will to do a large group meditation via the phone in a "confereance room"
I am very experienced in this, and in holding sacred space and directing love and light. If any one chooses to jion me in a "mass flow of love" for our planet and the rest of humanity... this would be very powerful!!

the number for conference call # is

1-218-936-1200 the code is 06271956#
I am feeling we should do this 3 times tomorrow....
morning afternoon and evening

Please join with me.
earthdeva
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:23 AM   #74
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
I've had many visions in my life time. I have dreamed that I have been shot, stabbed, nuked, and hit by a bus. I even died a couple of times in different scenarios. None of those dreams came true.

They were fears. They were events I created in my mind because of the fear. They were played out in the astral realm.

We simply create what we believe and what we fear. That is why we need to remain rational and calm.

I do not sense anything bad that will happen. Although bad things happen all the time that are not reported on the news.

We need to create a more positive environment for our minds to focus on. I believe this is the key to preventing anything bad occuring in the US.

The bailout was just there to pay off the president's debt. Did you see the grin on his face when he was signing the bill?

Do not create unnecessary tension and fear where there doesn't need to be any. All we can do is pray and hope for the best.

Peace.
Agreed Suriel, and on the same note, it is reported that when the media DOES cover things like say, "suicide," the suicide rates go up in the area that that news was televised.
I encourage all to be love in tact~
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:29 AM   #75
truth-freedom
Avalon Senior Member

No, same content and 46 minutes 19 seconds.
truth-freedom is offline   Reply With Quote