Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-11-2008, 05:05 PM   #1
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Police officers & army personnell, would you turn on your fellow man?

If you are a police officer, army personnel or part of the ever growing band of civillian force, would you turn on your fellow man and hurt, maim, injure, imprison and shoot them? Remember the Nazi's, remember the ghetto's
http://www.historama.com/online-reso...ttoPolice1.jpg this is similar to the growing number of PCSO's in the UK a civilian force, http://www.hampshire.police.uk/NR/rd.../0/PCSOMan.jpg notice any similarities? Identified with blue banding? and now home secetary wants to give more power to civilian enforcement officers, such a parking patrols, council officials etc http://britishpolitics.wordpress.com/tag/jacqui-smith/
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:12 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Police officers & army personnell, would you turn on your fellow man?

You only have to look at the way the police treat protesters to see the answer to your question
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:25 PM   #3
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Police officers & army personnell, would you turn on your fellow man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
You only have to look at the way the police treat protesters to see the answer to your question
Are you aware of this?

The British Constitutional Conference January 24th 2009 Stoke

The final details for the rally/conference in support of our constitution and common law, being organised by Roger Hayes, are as follows;-

Date - 24th January 2009

Time - 11am until 5pm

Venue - King's Hall, Glebe Street, Stoke on Trent

Bookings - Only 1,000 places available so booking essential

Telephone - (01752) 312743 10am till 2pm Monday to Friday or 0781 352 9383

Email reservations may be made through www.thebcgroup.org.uk or roger@thebcgroup.org.uk

Fee - £12.50 per head by cheque or debit/credit card to The British Constitution Group, Unit 20 , Argyle Estate, Argyle Street South, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 9HH

Speakers - John Bingley, David Bourne, Albert Burgess, Brian Gerrish, John Harris.

This is very much an event for activists from across the ‘democratic resistance’. A part of the proceedings will be devoted to what we can do practically to organise against this sombre background of an ever deepening crisis in our democracy, government and economy. Bookings are already coming in so act early!
Old 12-11-2008, 07:49 PM   #4
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

The answer to this question has already been very well established.

The answer is no longer if but rather, when
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:45 PM   #5
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Hardly the right place to ask is it?
After all...if you're ex-forces and you're posting in here then the answer is going to be no.
It's not me you need to worry about though is it?

History is replete with it! Civil war after civil war, police against people all over- recently Greece for example or how about N.Ireland where UK troops shot at and killed UK civilians- quite often children!
False flag ops, clandestine black ops, the trickery is endless.

ALL WAR IS DECEPTION Sun Tzu.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:47 AM   #6
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyH View Post
Hardly the right place to ask is it?
After all...if you're ex-forces and you're posting in here then the answer is going to be no.
It's not me you need to worry about though is it?

History is replete with it! Civil war after civil war, police against people all over- recently Greece for example or how about N.Ireland where UK troops shot at and killed UK civilians- quite often children!
False flag ops, clandestine black ops, the trickery is endless.

ALL WAR IS DECEPTION Sun Tzu.
I'm trying to ***** conscience's, at the end of the day they are humans too and I don't believe they have all the facts and information, but this poses a question.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:18 AM   #7
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi alternative-answer,

The probable answer to your question is 'Yes'.

We need look no further than Iraq to understand that people will kill based on religion (another way to write "politics").

We can see in African countries like Haiti killings on a mass scale and indeed years ago in South Africa where people were not only killed, but extremely violently (necklace), even a post in this forum showed a problem in Brazil with over 9000 people 'missing' over two years, many killed by off duty policemen or drug lords.

I really don't think that the US nor the UK would be any different if the situation becomes the same as in any of the scenarios I've just mentioned.

As George Green once said, "One day without food, people will steal for it. Two days without food people will kill for it."

We need not look too far to remember the looting in new Orleans after the hurricane to see how quickly law and order can be lost. Imagine that now on a national scale. What other simple answer is there?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post
If you are a police officer, army personnel or part of the ever growing band of civillian force, would you turn on your fellow man and hurt, maim, injure, imprison and shoot them? Remember the Nazi's, remember the ghetto's
http://www.historama.com/online-reso...ttoPolice1.jpg this is similar to the growing number of PCSO's in the UK a civilian force, http://www.hampshire.police.uk/NR/rd.../0/PCSOMan.jpg notice any similarities? Identified with blue banding? and now home secetary wants to give more power to civilian enforcement officers, such a parking patrols, council officials etc http://britishpolitics.wordpress.com/tag/jacqui-smith/
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:07 AM   #8
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post

True but I ahve known some police to be very empathatic with protesters...

They are in the same boat as most of us at the end of the day...
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:10 PM   #9
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

I think this is more complicated than it might seem at first, the choice that is.

My little sister just became a cop this year, so I have just recently been able to access the cop/authoritarian mindset on a personal level.

I can say w/o a shadow of doubt, that (currently at least) little sis would never follow orders she knew to be harmful to the public, or "turn on on her fellow man" so to speak.

The real problem though imo, is that so many of your average police officer's actions are completrly second nature. They train the recruits so intensely, so that they may be able to react quickly in a situation where a non "trained" civillian would hesitate (stop/think) before acting. The training really does take over for them in those situations.
Sis was just telling me a story about a recruit who had been extensively trained to disarm a criminal pointing a gun in his face. In training, after disarming the instructor, the recruits would immediately hand the gun back. This poor recruit developed a "training scar" which unfortunately was discovered in a real situation, where he actually disarmed a criminal, only to instantly return the firearm, and consequently he was shot in the shoulder. He did survive to tell his story though I can't imagine actually coping to that.

Anyway the point is that on some level, training is essentially brainwashing, to elimninate the individual mindset, in some cases almost to the point where there really is no "choice". Theoretically this could be a good or bad thing, but the nature of the training must be examined first, not only what is the actual intention, but what might this training eventually breed. That is to say, will "by the book" training eventually result in the creation of an inhumane and unconscionable officer like this? And is that a good thing in the eyes of the "trainers"?

It is sickening, to see the way that police/military training can almost completely override humanity training (conscience). If I had witnessed that, I might be in jail right now on account of my humanity training. I couldn't in good conscience allow a 200 + lbs. guy (cop or not) drop a 100 pound little girl. There's a good chance that i might have swung w/o thinking actually.

I don't know if little sis will eventually forget her humanity training, I can indeed see it beginning to happen as she dives deeper into the cop world, she's beginning to identify as cop more than anything else. I'll be there though as much as I can, to remind her that she is a smart individual and that she can think for herself.

The bottom line is that despite the training, police/millitary personel are just people, and when we put up these barriers between us and "authorities", it helps them to further separate themselves from and almost dehumanize civillians (and vice versa). In most cases these "authorities" are the most manipulated stratum of society, so it is them that we need to get to most urgently. I'm trying w/ little sis, but it's not easy.

So give a cop a chance, be friendly as long as they are. They more than likely joined to honestly help the public, but the anti-authority behavior may have soured them on the general public over time as they deal w/ people. So when dealing w/ a cop, treat 'em like a human being and hopefully you'll receive the same. Maybe it's just what they need to remind them that there are good people out there who appreciate what they do. We really do need them on our side. I've found that a smile usually helps get thing off on the right foot.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:39 PM   #10
stal
Avalon Senior Member

ok heres a tiny little inconsequential example.

last week my uncle's gun lisence expired. now he served 25 years in the australian navy, including running support for 70s/80's mid-east black ops, and is now a screw (works in a prison, for the government) but as soon as his ticket expired he got a phone call. a few years ago he sent his prized hunting rifle out to my dads farm for safe keeping. as soon as he said this, he was told it was a serious offense, and threatened with jail time.

same as my dad. he was given 1 day to drive 200kms and hand the rifle in. now my uncle can get the rifle back, after paying $50 to renew his permit. doesnt sound like much until you take into account the $15 per day he has to pay for gun storage. oh yeah, the permit takes 6 weeks to process.

now the police were quite willing to book both my uncle (a decorated ex-serviceman) and dad (a highly respected community man), untill they agreed to pay the $$. also, they live 500kms apart, so there were no personal grudges involved. just standard BS.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:07 PM   #11
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
More fear mongering? I guess they will be putting us all in prison camps as well. If all this negative energy could be turned into something useful, like energy conservation and making peace with those that despise us maybe we could make the world a better place.

This paranoia that our govt will somehow turn our military on us and imprison/poison/kill us off has been pretty well ruled out by simple logic. The sheer number of citizens along with the logistical challenges makes it clear that it aint happenin.

Thinking like this is why we are in trouble. Fear has been used to control us and now it is being used here. I refuse to be afraid anymore.

We have a financial crisis happening that will force real change. Now is our chance to recreate our society. Food co-ops, doctors that only accept cash and not insurance, renewable energy sources, organic agriculture, less materialism and harmony with nature would be a better area to focus your energy. Fear is a control mechanism. Dont let it control you.

Our physical bodies will die but our spirit is one and we shall never perish. Death is an illusion.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:22 PM   #12
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stal View Post
ok heres a tiny little inconsequential example.

last week my uncle's gun lisence expired. now he served 25 years in the australian navy, including running support for 70s/80's mid-east black ops, and is now a screw (works in a prison, for the government) but as soon as his ticket expired he got a phone call. a few years ago he sent his prized hunting rifle out to my dads farm for safe keeping. as soon as he said this, he was told it was a serious offense, and threatened with jail time.

same as my dad. he was given 1 day to drive 200kms and hand the rifle in. now my uncle can get the rifle back, after paying $50 to renew his permit. doesnt sound like much until you take into account the $15 per day he has to pay for gun storage. oh yeah, the permit takes 6 weeks to process.

now the police were quite willing to book both my uncle (a decorated ex-serviceman) and dad (a highly respected community man), untill they agreed to pay the $$. also, they live 500kms apart, so there were no personal grudges involved. just standard BS.
Thanks for sharing Stal!

It IS time, right now...for ALL of Us to STOP asking permission from anyone to do anything regarding Our Own Personal BEING!

The Entrainment of Personal Sovereignty of People living according to the urges from Their Hearts has taken hold on Mother Earth NOW!

Live life from Your Heart and change everything!

STOP abiding by anything that does not feel right to You and Yours!

Start living in Unconditional Love in Your Own Way in the Now and You WILL Be Protected from anything and everything that is out of 'sync' with Your Own Love and Life!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:26 PM   #13
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglespirit View Post
Thanks for sharing Stal!

It IS time, right now...for ALL of Us to STOP asking permission from anyone to do anything regarding Our Own Personal BEING!

The Entrainment of Personal Sovereignty of People living according to the urges from Their Hearts has taken hold on Mother Earth NOW!

Live life from Your Heart and change everything!

STOP abiding by anything that does not feel right to You and Yours!

Start living in Unconditional Love in Your Own Way in the Now and You WILL Be Protected from anything and everything that is out of 'sync' with Your Own Love and Life!

....and stop living in fear of deathcamps, chemtrails and other such hoaxes
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:41 PM   #14
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
The answer to this question has already been very well established.

The answer is no longer if but rather, when
Nice pic, but not entirely representative of the truth.

I know many who won't be joining the PTB in their final solution - and they'll be taking the keys to weapons lockers with them.

Some are even using their postions on the inside of these structures to get us information now. Those folks won't be replying to this thread . . .

PS. Sorry if my avatar emotionally damages anyone who reads this post.
Old 12-12-2008, 05:56 PM   #15
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi alternative-answer,

The probable answer to your question is 'Yes'.

We need look no further than Iraq to understand that people will kill based on religion (another way to write "politics").

We can see in African countries like Haiti killings on a mass scale and indeed years ago in South Africa where people were not only killed, but extremely violently (necklace), even a post in this forum showed a problem in Brazil with over 9000 people 'missing' over two years, many killed by off duty policemen or drug lords.

I really don't think that the US nor the UK would be any different if the situation becomes the same as in any of the scenarios I've just mentioned.

As George Green once said, "One day without food, people will steal for it. Two days without food people will kill for it."

We need not look too far to remember the looting in new Orleans after the hurricane to see how quickly law and order can be lost. Imagine that now on a national scale. What other simple answer is there?

Best regards,

Steve
This is a bit fatalistic, I disagree that when it comes to it, we will turn on each other, I think as the truth is revealed those in positions of (alleged power) will defend their own. We tend to become more galvanised here in the uk.
Old 12-12-2008, 06:21 PM   #16
Sol Invictus
Banned

Will the Police defend the powers that be to their dying breath? you better bet the farm they will here in the UK.

I been on the other side as a Civvie Police worker and seen how it works in
'job' circles.

You are either 'Job' or not. Its that simple and stark. When you leave and are no longer 'Job', you are again part of the problem and as distrusted as a person who has never even set foot in a Police station.

Believe me, these people are vsicious and will stop at nothing to defend one another from a non-'job' threat at all times.

I got sick of seeing grown adults treated like animals or worse when they had to interact with the Police and forever will hold them lower than the **** off the b ottom of my shoe.

The question should not be 'will you turn on your fellow man', it should be 'how do you sleep at night knowing that day in day out you stand full square on against your fellow man and ready to turn on them at any given moment and enjoy it'.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 06:46 PM   #17
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Police officers & army personnell, would you turn on your fellow man?

That's probably why sooner or later they hope to use these:

http://rj55.com/bigdog.html

No conscience, no worry!

Maybe we all better start getting Plasma Rifles.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 07:18 PM   #18
Whitewolf

I have the luxury of working for a police officer. I understand the mentality of the average police officer. They are extremist to say the absolute least. I happen to live in his home and when his 2 young children are over (they are both under 10 years of age) he treats them like absolute garbage. The police have absolutely no justification for becoming parents. They are the absolute worst parents imaginable. If they treat their own children this way, do you realistically believe they would have mercy on anyone other than the establishment they defend for a living? These are sociopaths. They are deeply brainwashed once in the force which solidifys their tendencies they had before becoming police. Remember...even before they joined the police forces...they actually WANTED to become cops! That in itself says quite a lot. In a sense, we are not dealing with human beings. They are the strong arm of the enemy. They are the reason the enemy is permitted to continue destroying everything in the world that is green and good. They do it with smiles on their faces. They are psychopathic in their thinking...which is especially dangerous considering that many of them are actually very intelligent. We're dealing with extraordinary evil here.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:39 PM   #19
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

The question is.. why do people flock to high risk areas where they are vulnerable?
Old 12-12-2008, 07:52 PM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Two of my mates are ex coppers, both left because they couldn't stand working with their work mates.
Some of the police are good people that genuinely want to help others but most are just little Hitlers that want to bully people.
They were probably bullied at school or something.
What I don't understand is why anyone would want to be a volunteer copper.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 08:00 PM   #21
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi alternative-answer,

With all due respect I think there may be a rosy picture trying to be painted here.

As a youth I remembered the extremely aggressive behaviour of football 'fans' making not only the supporters of the other team, but also their own 'run the gauntlet' when I lived in Heywood near to Bury - Lancashire.

We cannot also forget the Toxteth riots which spread nationwide - I remember listening to shortband hearing the police trying to stop unruly people attempting to loot a town center.

I remember also when the coalminers went on strike during the hard times - desperate times called for desperate measures.

The point is that people are capable of hurting and maiming just for the fun of it, so I imagine that if they had a reason to hurting and maiming and killing (like here in Brazil) it just becomes second nature.

We've all seen images of Africa where dead bodies are strewn and pedestrians walk by not even noticing what is on the ground.

We are capable of anything put under the right circumstances and that was the point I was trying to make.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
This is a bit fatalistic, I disagree that when it comes to it, we will turn on each other, I think as the truth is revealed those in positions of (alleged power) will defend their own. We tend to become more galvanised here in the uk.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:53 AM   #22
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
More fear mongering? I guess they will be putting us all in prison camps as well. If all this negative energy could be turned into something useful, like energy conservation and making peace with those that despise us maybe we could make the world a better place.

This paranoia that our govt will somehow turn our military on us and imprison/poison/kill us off has been pretty well ruled out by simple logic. The sheer number of citizens along with the logistical challenges makes it clear that it aint happenin.

Thinking like this is why we are in trouble. Fear has been used to control us and now it is being used here. I refuse to be afraid anymore.

We have a financial crisis happening that will force real change. Now is our chance to recreate our society. Food co-ops, doctors that only accept cash and not insurance, renewable energy sources, organic agriculture, less materialism and harmony with nature would be a better area to focus your energy. Fear is a control mechanism. Dont let it control you.

Our physical bodies will die but our spirit is one and we shall never perish. Death is an illusion.
It's not fear mongering, it merely poses a question, we cannot just discuss the fluffy elements of life, we need to discuss all eventualities and get an idea of how people feel. Look at my other posts and you will see that I am far from a doomer and gloomer. I will not shy away from difficult questions because people call it negative, fear mongering, it's people who say these things that are running away, can't face it, can't handle it, don't wanna think about it. Lets bring out into the open all aspects of life as we know, see it, dont' know. People have observations and should be allowed to express them without someone jumping on them when the subject matter get a little contenscious and diffilcult to manange. We cannot and must not avoid these issues.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:16 PM   #23
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Some interesting experimental results are discussed in this CNN report that are applicable to the original question in this thread:

Charting the psychology of evil

Quote:
If someone told you to press a button to deliver a 450-volt electrical shock to an innocent person in the next room, would you do it?

Common sense may say no, but decades of research suggests otherwise.
In the early 1960s, a young psychologist at Yale began what became one of the most widely recognized experiments in his field. In the first series, he found that about two-thirds of subjects were willing to inflict what they believed were increasingly painful shocks on an innocent person when the experimenter told them to do so, even when the victim screamed and pleaded.
After thinking about this a bit I'm wondering if the gradual approach, increasing the pain to be applied in small steps, has a lot to do with the success of these experiments. Each step is just a little bit more than the last one, so the test subjects have a hard time deciding when enough is enough.

Looking at how our civil rights are being gradually taken away, I think this lesson was not lost on TPTB. Okay Bob, now baby step into a police state....

Last edited by Jnana; 12-19-2008 at 09:51 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 09:10 PM   #24
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
I have the luxury of working for a police officer. I understand the mentality of the average police officer. They are extremist to say the absolute least. I happen to live in his home and when his 2 young children are over (they are both under 10 years of age) he treats them like absolute garbage. The police have absolutely no justification for becoming parents. They are the absolute worst parents imaginable. If they treat their own children this way, do you realistically believe they would have mercy on anyone other than the establishment they defend for a living? These are sociopaths. They are deeply brainwashed once in the force which solidifys their tendencies they had before becoming police. Remember...even before they joined the police forces...they actually WANTED to become cops! That in itself says quite a lot. In a sense, we are not dealing with human beings. They are the strong arm of the enemy. They are the reason the enemy is permitted to continue destroying everything in the world that is green and good. They do it with smiles on their faces. They are psychopathic in their thinking...which is especially dangerous considering that many of them are actually very intelligent. We're dealing with extraordinary evil here.
What's dangerous is you stating such a sweeping generalization because you happen to work for a bad HUMAN who may be a sociopath and happens to be a cop!

My first husband was a cop and he was intelligent, empathetic and talented. My 4th husband was a cop, in addition to being special forces and a counter terrorist agent, he IS brilliant, a poet, spiritual and also happens to know how to kick ass if he has to.

Things are not as simplistic as you make them out to be. I would sooner trust some cops than I would those who proclaim peace and love but have such a limited view of so called "enemies". Your dualistic thinking is highly unevolved. If you are the type of person who does not leave the employ of a person you have described as evil, then you have chosen to work for evil and criticizing all cops for working for the evil enemy is hypocritical.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 10:02 PM   #25
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

my little bro just became a cop to, sherriff, .....

i know him well,
and i also see the 'cop' coming out more in him lately,...

but he still knows right from wrong,
and he wouldnt go along with this.

some of his fellow officers i also talk to about this kind of stuff,

would not go along with this either they tell me.

if this were to happen ...

there are alot more "insiders" than we think,
who would do their part to keep this from becoming a reality.

of course there are also allot of them who have been totally ruined, and will do whatever they are told, like good little robots, ....

but Im learning lately,
that we have more on 'our side' than many of us think.

Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote