Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-20-2009, 11:33 PM   #26
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: The adamantine particles - the sacred magnetic heart

Excerpts from the book " Love without end " from Glenda Green

My curiosity grew with His encouragement, and my thirst for knowledge came alive. I wanted to know in detail, "What are the adamantine particles?" He replied, "They are the fundamental building blocks of physical existence--particularized energy potentials which activate, unify, and give form to infinity. As points, they are irreducible, indivisible, and generic; and their very existence establishes dimension Between one point and another, there is dimension. Between a series of points, there is a pattern of dimension. Thus there is space. The dynamic of energy exists through rhythemic activation and repetition of these patterns. Matter is formulated as these patterns and rhythems become more complex and specialized.

"Adamantine particles are the only particles that actually create mass. Simply put they are the primary emanation points where energy and mass are the same. The matrix from which is the eminent and undivided presence of the One Spirit. So, from another perspective adamantine particles may be described as the ultimate points which manifest and delineate infinity, thus activating its potential and making possible all manifest form."

I was puzzled, however, "How could infinity be delineated? How could it be integrated with known elements without limiting it," I asked? That seemed like a contradiction in terms.

He further stated, "I'm sure it seems that way, considering the assumptions you are using to explain physical existence. The physical universe as you know it comprises less than one percent of all that is. The law of conservation is directed to explaining that one percent, nothing more. Most of science and most thinking interprets energy as force, combustion, and pressure waves. The concept goes something like this: Force results in pressure waves, pressure waves create density, density results in matter, and everything left over is infinity. Therein lies the real contradiction!

"A leftover cannot be defined and provides no basis for understanding. As long as infinity is regarded as an indefinable leftover, how can its properties be described? How can it be used? How can it be penetrated or activated?

"The truth is, if there is a 'leftover' to creation, it is the physical universe you experience and measure--not its infinite supply, which surrounds and supports it with endless interdimensional possibilities. Even what you consider to be 'physical' is detectable only because of relatively stable patterns of energy and formations of structure. And this is ever changing because of a constant subtle flux of fresh supply and decaying configurations created form it. Adamantine particles belong to both the infinite world and to the limited realm of physical existance. They were the "First Light" of Creation. They are forever the light of conciousness. The provide the fuel and dynanmic energy to propel thoughts into manifestation. They give flesh to Spirit, as well as new life, beauty, nourishment, and healing to life. Because they are commanded by love and conform to the nature and will of Spirit, adamantine particles belong to all dimensions."

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:34 PM   #27
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Jesus encouraged me to believe that we are once again at a critical moment of extraordinary soul development, of realizing that there is but one Spirit

"As mankind moves toward that greater awareness, it will leave behind three basic misconceptions about the Spirit which are prevalent in the world today. One is that Spirit and body are separate. That is not true. The body is a fully integrated unit of love, adamantine particles and Spirit. These are inseparable aspects of the whole and yet each is discernible in its own right."

In response I asked, "If these three parts are inseparable, why do we need to have a separate awareness of them?

"From the viewpoint of God, there is no difference. However, you were given life, purpose, awareness and continuanace as your own special self forever. In order to support that, you were given your own center of awareness, free will, and your own special connection to the Father. This connection is what I call the Sacred Heart, which is where your love resides, and your awareness of infinity begins. That extraordinary place is the sanctuary and power given to the Sons and Daughters of God. You might compare the Sacred Heart to a pure crystal prism through which the Light of God enters and then bends in order to establish and manifest unique and particular covenenants. In the same way that a prism diffracts a simple ray of white light into a spreading array of rainbow colors, so too the simple truths of God are made applicable to the diversities of life. Therefore, from the viewpoint of your heart, you do experience the earth and your body as three basic essences. It is right, valid, and intelligent that you do so. Nevertheless, they are all One, and Spirit is not separate from the body."

Love Always
mudra
Old 12-20-2009, 11:36 PM   #28
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Mudra, I love it here at this thread, too. A beautiful rainbow speaks to us. Speaks to our hearts. And our hearts recognize this place.

Love Always,
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:00 AM   #29
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The power of Love

In creating from our point of infinity or love, we tap into unlimited potential and infinite Supply, and
everything that comes to us is in divine order. We don’t take, but rather we receive. On the other hand,
when we don’t create from that love, we compete for the limited supply and sustain a bounded, limited
world of competition. We then take our wealth from the world of matter. Both methods bring us supply via
the Law of Attraction--but one taps into the Law of Love, and creates something eternal within us, while the
other creates what will be subject to karma and transformation. It is really the Law of Love that holds the
power. The Law of Attraction is part of the implementation of life—much like the law of inertia or the law of
gravity—, enabling us to experience our consciousness. We can create a lot of less-than-love stuff with the
Law of Attraction. But the Law of Love cannot be used to create anything other than the everlasting; it is
the motivation, purpose, meaning…it is God. Understanding the Law of Love on a practical level will foster
a paradigm shift towards a world of unlimited possibility supported by unbounded resources for all to
express the fullness of their god nature.

From " The Greater Secret " Anita Briggs
http://www.spiritualityofwealth.com/...cret_in_WN.pdf

Love Always
mudra
Old 12-21-2009, 12:10 AM   #30
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

"What you have learned to recognize, Glenda, is my love. My love feels like no one else's. Brian's (her husband) love feels like no one else's. And so it is. Each person's love feels like no one else's. So the Spirit responds and honors each one's love as a unique imprint, and that love, in turn commands the adamantine particles. It is love which defines your individuality, not Spirit. Spirit is the indivisible element, and adamantine particles are the building blocks for complex existence. They are utterly generic in nature. Only love has the capacity for singularity and individuality. Without love you would be as indistinguishable as a grain of sand on the shore.

"Glenda, would you like to know the best way to discover and to prove that you are love and that love is not an external commodity?"

Glenda: "Sure!" I rushed to reply.

read full excerpt here :

http://www.mail-archive.com/simplist.../msg00086.html

Love Always
mudra
Old 12-21-2009, 12:26 PM   #31
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
"No matter how far we advance in our technology, unless we have love, we have nothing."

Love Always
mudra
dear mudra ..

this is the truth in its

simplicity

we have love

or we have nothing..

a nice mantra ..

to start the day ...

thank you ..

this is a great

thread ...x
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:28 PM   #32
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: The adamantine particles - the sacred magnetic heart

Astonishingly fascinating and beautiful (just like you) thanks for this treasure of a thread Mudra.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:35 PM   #33
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Shine from within

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivrW_...eature=related

Love Always
mudra
Old 12-23-2009, 06:53 PM   #34
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Instead of "I love you," say "I am love"

"The common expression is 'I love you.' But instead of 'I love you,' it would be better to say, 'I am love — I am the embodiment of pure love.' Remove the I and you, and you will find that there is only love. It is as if love is imprisoned between the I and you. Remove the I and you, for they are unreal; they are self-imposed walls that don't exist. The gulf between I and you is the ego. When the ego is removed the distance disappears and the I and you also disappear. They merge to become one — and that is love. You lend the I and you their reality. Withdraw your support and they will disappear. Then you will realise, not that 'I love you,' but that 'I am that all-embracing love.'"

Amma : the divine mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 12-25-2009, 09:13 PM   #35
Myplanet2
In The Mists

this is a great thread. Thank you Mudra.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:14 AM   #36
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Good to see you back in Avalon Myplanet2
Gratitude to you to honor this thread with your presence.

Love from me
mudra
Old 12-26-2009, 01:28 AM   #37
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

miracle by Amma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5od7K...eature=related

Love Always
mudra
Old 12-26-2009, 01:30 AM   #38
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love is from the infinite, and will remain until eternity.
The seeker of love escapes the chains of birth and death.
Tomorrow, when resurrection comes,
The heart that is not in love will fail the test.

From Thief of Sleep
by Shahram Shiva

Love Always
mudra
Old 12-26-2009, 01:31 AM   #39
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Thanks for your lovely greeting, Mudra.

But this thread really does contain some important information. A good deal of recent data that has come my way confirms that the need to hold love is not just some airy fairy New age platitude. Our survival depends on it.

Luckily we have you shining your great light from the lighthouse, to show us how it's done.

Lots of Love to you.
MP2
Old 12-26-2009, 01:31 AM   #40
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

With the Beloved's water of life, no illness remains
In the Beloved's rose garden of union, no thorn remains.
They say there is a window from one heart to another
How can there be a window where no wall remains?

From Thief of Sleep
by Shahram Shiva

Love Always
mudra
Old 12-26-2009, 01:33 AM   #41
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I wasn't able to find lesson 3. Did you manage to come across it?
Old 12-26-2009, 06:20 PM   #42
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Your question lead me to these materials Myplanet2 ...
The channeled messages of Jeshua.
Thank You

The Light workers series

The New Earth 1:

In this day and age, a transition is taking place on earth. A new consciousness is dawning which will take material shape sooner or later. How exactly this transition will come about, what form it will take, is not fixed. The future is always indeterminate. The only thing that is really given is this moment: the Now. From the well of the Now, countless possible roads are springing, an infinite web of possible futures.

On the basis of the past, we can predict that one particular future is more probable than another, but the choice is always yours. It is you who decide whether you let the past determine your future! Predictions are always based on probabilities. Probabilities are related to the past. It is in your power as a human being to break with the past, to set out a different course. You are endowed with free will. You have the power to change, to recreate yourself. In this power rests your divinity. It is the power to create from nothing (to create ex nihilo). This divine power belongs to the very essence of who you are.

In speaking of this day and age as an age of transition, never forget that you are the master of your own reality. There is no such thing as a predestined Plan or a Cosmic Power which overrules your individual soul’s path or your individual power to create your own reality. It doesn’t work that way. Every soul on earth will experience this transition in a way that fits their inner propensities. There are many realities. The reality you choose will answer your inner needs and desires.

What makes this time (1950 – 2070 approximately) special is that there are two different cycles of consciousness coming to an end: a personal cycle (or a set of personal cycles) and a planetary cycle. The completion of these cycles coincides, so that one reinforces the other.

For a part of humanity, the completion of their personal cycle of earth lives is near. Most of the souls involved in this completion are lightworkers. We will speak in much more detail about this group of lightworker souls. Here we would like to explain the nature of this personal cycle: what it means to go through it and what is the purpose of living all these quite complicated lives on earth.

read full article here where you 'll find the following subjects covered:
-The personal karmic cycle
-The purpose of going through duality
-How to overcome duality – the completion of the karmic cycle
-Characteristics of the duality game
-Characteristics of releasing duality
-The turning point in letting go of duality

http://www.jeshua.net/

I will post more as I go along

Love Always
mudra
Old 12-29-2009, 05:46 PM   #43
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-03-2010, 01:29 AM   #44
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

"The heart is your connecting link to God and the universe, which integrates your own unique center of experience, awareness, and character with that which. is beyond your comprehension." Acceptance of that statement can only lead to the conclusion that the heart is our home ground as well, the point from which we burst forth into life and by which our immortal continuance is sustained. "The heart is magnetic, silent, and still. The feeling of being there is like one of resting in a peaceful Heavenly lake, or floating in a vacuous space. As a magnetic center, your heart is the great generator of all your life energy, and whenever you empower your heart you raise your energy level physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Within the heart you will also find clarity, resolve, steadfastness, intent, stillness, respect, justice, kindness, and perceptions of greatness."

From Love without end by Glenda Green

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-03-2010, 01:32 AM   #45
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

"If I were going to tell you where the heart fits within the pattern of existence, this would be a visual way of illustrating it for you. The heart is essentially the center point of stillness and peace from which one views infinity. As a being views infinity, he is activating all levels of potential within and around himself. The love that he is, the one spirit, and the adamantine particles assemble their patterns of existence under the heart's guidance. A person's soul is the integrated oneness of love, spirit, adamantine particles, experience, deeds, hopes, and dreams which comprise his life. The heart is the soul's gateway, both into life and beyond into eternity. The heart is the timeless and indestructible source of all higher knowledge. It is the one point within each person where the inner and outer forces are the same. Within the heart, the will of God and your own may be brought into harmony."

From " Love without end "

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-03-2010, 01:35 AM   #46
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Like the relative stillness at the hub of a wheel or the eye of a storm, there is a point within your very existence where the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual components of your life reside in a common purpose, in simple harmony. At that point there is no difference in space, time, or substance.

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #47
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

"The heart is a magnetic vortex through which the blessings of all essences and potentialities are received, integrated, and focused into living. Through the laws of electromagnetism, that power is converted into life energy. The heart, being essentially magnetic, functions best through innocent awareness which attracts and receives. Acts of judgment, which divide and repel, will shut the door of the heart behind you. If you would make the heart strong, you must first learn to perceive with innocence, accept, and forgive. As you empower the heart it will open to you. A At first, you may simply notice this change as more passion for living, more peaceful sleep, or better digestion of food The heart is the center of your health and quality of living, therefore those things will be addressed first. As you progress in your affirmations of the heart, however, your life will begin to have more abundant fruits, and you will have the energy needed to make more dramatic changes. Eventually, what you gain from your heart visitations will surpass your wildest dreams. There will be levels of energy which are transformational and transmutational."

From " Love with no end "

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-03-2010, 03:22 PM   #48
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

"The heart center is the true source of human power."

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-03-2010, 04:31 PM   #49
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Open Heart by Cynthia Rose Young

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-03-2010, 04:40 PM   #50
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

"In the depths of your being is your own sacred center. It is the still, quiet chamber deep within where you are one with the Father. Through this connection is your own indigenous power. Therefore, you cannot underestimate the value of this knowledge to your life. Priceless to your life is knowledge of the heart itself. This is a place you must go alone, for it is your sacred ground The very act of being there is the essence of prayer. When I told my disciples to go into a closet to pray, I was being quite literal in two regards. Any quiet secluded place will do. The main thing is to select a place which is appropriate to the sacred chamber you are about to enter within your being."

Love Always
mudra