Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-30-2008, 03:53 PM   #301
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

I have rewatched one particular segment of Miriam's interview to get a more accurate picture of her story.

After “hours and hours” of being aware that they were being consistently followed – in the dark, and when the lights reappeared again, the three occupants in the back seats were “still sleeping”.

Why didn’t the “very nervous,” uncomfortable driver (or Miriam) alert the occupants “still sleeping” in the back seats regarding the reappearance of the lights behind them?

Can you believe this part of her story?
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:14 PM   #302
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Believers require no proof, while skeptics can never have enough.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:21 PM   #303
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Believers require no proof, while skeptics can never have enough.
googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:37 PM   #304
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
I have rewatched one particular segment of Miriam's interview to get a more accurate picture of her story.

After “hours and hours” of being aware that they were being consistently followed – in the dark, and when the lights reappeared again, the three occupants in the back seats were “still sleeping”.

Why didn’t the “very nervous,” uncomfortable driver (or Miriam) alert the occupants “still sleeping” in the back seats regarding the reappearance of the lights behind them?

Can you believe this part of her story?
Help wanted - so that I can transition from being a skeptic to a believer.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:16 PM   #305
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Then I had a client come who was an abductee. I really knew nothing on how to work with someone who was being taken and began to read up on everything I could get my hands on. This client had all of the posttraumatic stress symptoms of someone who had clearly gone through emotional trauma.

... What i've observed is that they (the contactees) tend to form into two groups; those who were taken against their will and often had their memories supressed; and those who were invited and had almost total recal of their experiences
A spiritually oriented being will never abduct or traumatise a human being. The true spiritual teachers of humanity simply don't work like that. In fact, if a person is contacted by a true spiritual adept they have power to give spiritual comfort and put the person at ease.

I don't accept that ANY of these 'alien' abductors are positively motivated, even those who bring positive messages to humanity. Think of the way presidents wrap themselves in the flag and spout the rhetoric of freedom and peace. Think of the way the catholic church hid behind Jesus. So a message itself is not always a reliable indicator of motive and agenda.

Quote:
We are honored to have such gifted trailblazers guiding us to our birthright. After all, aren’t we made from the stuff of the stars? Don’t you think it’s time we drop our fear like the heavy mantle that it is and walk freely into the light? Don’t you think it is time for us to accept that our star brothers and sisters are real and just waiting for us to find our way to them…. and to welcome them?
Yes it's time to drop our fear and walk into the light but not without our spiritual discernment. Without our internal BS meter we could be walking straight into the same old traps in a different wrapper. The cautionary voices should not be ignored.

Yes aliens are real but their UFOs and metaphiysical messages and prophecies do not magically identify them as the true spiritual teachers of humanity. We have learnt the hard way that it takes more than spiritual rhetoric and external displays of power to define the good guys in this world -- and the next.

Spiritually oriented beings are NOT defined by psychic and technological powers and they do NOT need 'UFOs" to prove their credentials as our spiritual teachers. Except for the "space brother saviors" themselves (most of whom i believe are terrestrial) who can safely say that the UFOs, their occupants' messages and their psychic displays are reliable credentials of spirituality?

Basically, i don't accept them at face value and emotional appeals for me to "claim my birth right" (by embracing ETs) cannot convince me to ignore my intuition, experience and research.

Read this essay for one excellent analysis of the alien presence:

http://montalk.net/notes/overlooked-...alien-presence

Quote:
I have also recently read unpublished reports from the Vatican and elsewhere. Aliens are real. They’re here. It’s time to recognize this reality and accept it.
Not many of us would dissagree that aliens are real and are here but that doesn't mean we must accept them. I believe they've been living here for ages and that terrestrial forces are also very actively impersonating them and working hand in glove with them. I don't accept that any of these are positively oriented.

The real spiritual brotherhood is not flaunting space craft technology as a badge of spiritual ID and IMO no-one of any credibility is proclaiming an external intervention by "space brothers'" as even part of the answer to global problems.

Quote:
Next, it’s time to really sit down and keep listening to Miriam’s interview until new levels of understanding emerge. It’s time to really move beyond fear and be free.
I don't believe Miriam Delicado. Too many red flags in content and presentation. Some have already been mentioned and i've said enough. But just one thing; ALL the synchronicities relating to the Hopi could easily have been pre-concieved and pre-fabricated by the "blondes" who-ever they are.

It is true that we will only be free when we have moved beyond fear, but we must also move beyond spiritual blindness and gullibility. I am a believer in community but i hope in our communities we are not breaking one shackle to clamp another. History is replete with examples of doing just that; one after another and each new promise has left a very sour taste in the mouth.

These great "inevitable" waves of history are always accompanied by gross deciet and euphoria which passes for freedom and truth. "Bread and Land" for the communists... "God and country" for the roman church... "Peace" for the neo-cons... and "Peace, Unity, One World" for us?

For us, peace and oneness is our dream. But for them it is an awful scheme. The schemers always seek to subvert the dreamers to a pre-plan which appeals to our decency. They play our souls' deep longing like a violin.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:29 PM   #306
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

Location: SoCal - Magic Mountain/Mystery Mesa -1,500 above sea level

I don't know who you are, but we're on the same page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
A spiritually oriented being will never abduct or traumatise a human being. The true spiritual teachers of humanity simply don't work like that. In fact, if a person is contacted by a true spiritual adept they have power to give spiritual comfort and put the person at ease.

I don't accept that ANY of these 'alien' abductors are positively motivated, even those who bring positive messages to humanity. Think of the way presidents wrap themselves in the flag and spout the rhetoric of freedom and peace. Think of the way the catholic church hid behind Jesus. So a message itself is not always a reliable indicator of motive and agenda.

Yes it's time to drop our fear and walk into the light but not without our spiritual discernment. Without our internal BS meter we could be walking straight into the same old traps in a different wrapper. The cautionary voices should not be ignored.

Yes aliens are real but their UFOs and metaphiysical messages and prophecies do not magically identify them as the true spiritual teachers of humanity. We have learnt the hard way that it takes more than spiritual rhetoric and external displays of power to define the good guys in this world -- and the next.

Spiritually oriented beings are NOT defined by psychic and technological powers and they do NOT need 'UFOs" to prove their credentials as our spiritual teachers. Except for the "space brother saviors" themselves (most of whom i believe are terrestrial) who can safely say that the UFOs, their occupants' messages and their psychic displays are reliable credentials of spirituality?

Basically, i don't accept them at face value and emotional appeals for me to "claim my birth right" (by embracing ETs) cannot convince me to ignore my intuition, experience and research.

Read this essay for one excellent analysis of the alien presence:

http://montalk.net/notes/overlooked-...alien-presence

Not many of us would dissagree that aliens are real and are here but that doesn't mean we must accept them. I believe they've been living here for ages and that terrestrial forces are also very actively impersonating them and working hand in glove with them. I don't accept that any of these are positively oriented.

The real spiritual brotherhood is not flaunting space craft technology as a badge of spiritual ID and IMO no-one of any credibility is proclaiming an external intervention by "space brothers'" as even part of the answer to global problems.

I don't believe Miriam Delicado. Too many red flags in content and presentation. Some have already been mentioned and i've said enough. But just one thing; ALL the synchronicities relating to the Hopi could easily have been pre-concieved and pre-fabricated by the "blondes" who-ever they are.

It is true that we will only be free when we have moved beyond fear, but we must also move beyond spiritual blindness and gullibility. I am a believer in community but i hope in our communities we are not breaking one shackle to clamp another. History is replete with examples of doing just that; one after another and each new promise has left a very sour taste in the mouth.

These great "inevitable" waves of history are always accompanied by gross deciet and euphoria which passes for freedom and truth. "Bread and Land" for the communists... "God and country" for the roman church... "Peace" for the neo-cons... and "Peace, Unity, One World" for us?

For us, peace and oneness is our dream. But for them it is an awful scheme. The schemers always seek to subvert the dreamers to a pre-plan which appeals to our decency. They play our souls' deep longing like a violin.
Alysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:42 PM   #307
rainman
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, that is just what I've mentioned yesterday in my post.
This Carol "deity" is trying VERY HARD to sound spiritual and uber-smart, maybe she's preparing a book or two too?!

I'm sorry, but am I the only one here who is beginning to feel some sort of attempted indoctrination by the moderators and maybe "owners" of this site/forum?
I really thought this site supposed to be free and friendly place, but as days go by, some "higher leveled" members are obviously much more than "moderators" here...
(BTW, I still can't find the greatness of Miriam Delicado, help, anyone?)

Last edited by rainman; 09-30-2008 at 09:49 PM.
rainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:49 PM   #308
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainman View Post
Yes, that is just what I've mentioned yesterday in my post.
This Carol "deity" is trying VERY HARD to sound spiritual and uber-smart, maybe she's preparing a book or two too?!

I'm sorry, but am I the only one here who is beginning to feel some sort of attempted indoctrination by the moderators and maybe "owners" of this site/forum?
I really thought this site supposed to be free and friendly place, but as days go by, some "higher leveled" members are obviously much more than "moderators" here...
Carol "deity".... man....

indoctrination is everywhere, if we refuse we are the bad ones, works that childishly.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:49 PM   #309
Imzady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mummy_bean View Post
I'm afraid I was one of those people who were concerned about this interview. I felt she had had real experiences but was still trying to make sense of them. I also agree with whoever it was that said she had had some major trauma - clearly. But my main problem is the way in which there seems to be a shift in the way things are being reported. It's one thing to have interviews with whistle-blowers and make these available. THis is important and valid. But what's happening is that Bill and Kerry are making value judgements about what is important, and those interviews are presented as 'fact'.

For the sake of the people who are making their experiences publlic, and for the rest of us - many of us with heads spinning with conflicting info and over-kill - can't this stuff just be presented as 'this is what so and so said in an interview'. Bill and Kerry aren't starting a religion here, but this is where it feels like it's heading, but with no anchor.

So i'm just asking if they'd just say 'here's another interview', rather than 'this is the most important thing we've ever heard please listen.'

Also, I think debate is important, and I think that inspite of people's reservations about this particular interview, the criticism and oubt has been handled really well. If someone's going to make these things public, they have to be prepared to be accountable and for not everyone to like it or feel it's consistent. There's a multitude of world views flying around here. There's room for everyone, and we all have to be prepared to be disagreed with.

Another thing that's bugging me right now is that all this talk of 4th dimensional and superior beings and all that has got to be leaving many of us feeling that as humans we're not worth a whole lot, that our judgement isn't up to much and that we're just floating around in a sea of doubt and pathetic inadequacy as a species.

Don't.

Lastly, all this worry about scarcity of food, disease, war, martial law....

This isn't something new! It's been happening all over the world since forever. It's a reality for half of the people on this planet already, and has been for some time.

Take a deep breath. Maybe it's the USA and Europe's turn for a new struggle...we'll get through it. Having a computer puts you in about the top 15% richest most privileged people in the world. being able to read and write also... Having a full belly when you go to bed tonight too.

Growing our own food is common sense in a time of financial uncertainty. Not that many generations back it was the norm. (I have to add that in most parts of the world it still is.)

Don't give up hope that the world is just growing up and taking a turn for the better.

Sorry if this seems trivial - Get off the computer, take a walk, play with your dog, go visit a friend, bake some cakes, dig the garden, smell the flowers.

Hmmm, my sentiments exactly but only more eloquently spoken than I can. This interview did ring less trye in my head than the other did when I heard them for the first time. Maybe I am a litlle over exposed (and allergic) to the spiritual developement journey etc. Thank you!
Old 09-30-2008, 10:45 PM   #310
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

this is the last thing ill say on miriam-

i believe anyone that has been contacted and told messianic "visions" to tell humanity should be viewed with the heaviest skeptism.

these messages have the same agenda as the evening news -danger danger-fear -fear- flee for your lives- you are destructive.

well gee thanks alien visitor i can see why your so enlightened, anyone can figure out that cities are dangerous in times of chaos, anyone with half a brain can tell you society is on a crash course of self destruction.

these "message aliens" as ill call them deliver trite FOX news worthy statements that offer no solutions other than "your all screwed, whoever can run to the hills might not die....okay bye humans, tell everyone what i said eventhough im smart enough to know .0001% of your species will believe it.
okay bye again"

add to this they look like hitlers master race with little grey slaves and i think you should look at their fear laced evening news report, and link it to the same sources that say the same ****, namely our own government.

our own government has back engineered real UFO craft and can use powerful psy op tech and drugs to make you think whatever they wanted. and if its not our own gov doing it than i would suspect theyre beings with a deceptive agenda. TRUE benevolent evolved beings wouldnt tell us what to do, and if they had a message i would think it would be more interesting than something most everybody knows about society anyways.

i believe their is legitimate contact but that it is EXTREMELY rare and there's no genetic manipulation or "message" its purely a benevolent "hello"
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:54 PM   #311
BPhill

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
this is the last thing ill say on miriam-

i believe anyone that has been contacted and told messianic "visions" to tell humanity should be viewed with the heaviest skeptism.

these messages have the same agenda as the evening news -danger danger-fear -fear- flee for your lives- you are destructive.

well gee thanks alien visitor i can see why your so enlightened, anyone can figure out that cities are dangerous in times of chaos, anyone with half a brain can tell you society is on a crash course of self destruction.

these "message aliens" as ill call them deliver trite FOX news worthy statements that offer no solutions other than "your all screwed, whoever can run to the hills might not die....okay bye humans, tell everyone what i said eventhough im smart enough to know .0001% of your species will believe it.
okay bye again"

add to this they look like hitlers master race with little grey slaves and i think you should look at their fear laced evening news report, and link it to the same sources that say the same ****, namely our own government.

our own government has back engineered real UFO craft and can use powerful psy op tech and drugs to make you think whatever they wanted. and if its not our own gov doing it than i would suspect theyre beings with a deceptive agenda. TRUE benevolent evolved beings wouldnt tell us what to do, and if they had a message i would think it would be more interesting than something most everybody knows about society anyways.

i believe their is legitimate contact but that it is EXTREMELY rare and there's no genetic manipulation or "message" its purely a benevolent "hello"
I agree with the main gist of what you stated, which by my understanding is succinctly contained within the last line of your post. Although I do believe messages come through I do think that it is only a very, VERY small percentage which come through in an undistorted fashion.

Last edited by BPhill; 09-30-2008 at 10:59 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:54 PM   #312
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

The trigger for me was, “this may be one of the most powerful and important interviews we have done.” I was primed for something “earth-shattering.” But the reality for some of us was nothing new, which generated puzzlement about the build up emphasis, and probably resulted in more intense scrutiny than usual.

We’re obviously living in intense times where it’s easy to hit the panic button. Emotions are high – particularly anxiety. Our radar is up, scanning for truth. So some of us were moved by the Miriam interview, others not so. While I’m in the not moved camp, I truly appreciate this forum and Bill & Kerry’s dedication to peering behind the curtain.

Eagerly anticipating the next revelation!
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:57 PM   #313
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 10-03-2008 at 11:23 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:01 AM   #314
Racsouran
Banned

true benevolent and evolved spiritually beings wouldn´t interfere at all with us. Because they want us to learn to walk by ourselves. Seems to be the new religious measures for times in wich old ways become useless. It´s like recognicing, that nothing has changed, in all history; and the evidence, points to the same direction, people keep asking for new religion dogmas. In times of desperation, desperate people need truth from outside themselves. So their own desperation is their own trap, in wich they fall praying for salvation.

It´s there any difference with any religion, than what it´s being exponsored here, at avalon?: NO, there is not.

Basically, the promotion of fear, and the offering of a solution by those who promote fear: the creators of all this. So, i am not being skeptic, i am being conscious of what is happening here, wich probably little would understand.

so all this channeling stuff seems deceitful to an extent.

Kerry and Bill have commited definitively a mistake with this interview. Or at least on how much importance they had given to it. It made many people raise on alert and doubt about this all in a such evident and ovbious manner, that many people here felt insulted by that evidence; well, the believers, who resonate positively with that.

But, there are people, good people, with good intentions, who resonated negatively with that and is not being accepted, but it is there.

if the leaders of this are proven to be spiritually not as strong as expected, with this as a tiny sign, this castle of cards built here would fall as soon as i imagine it will probably fall.

Remember, this is a castle of cards, whatsoever.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-01-2008 at 12:20 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:31 AM   #315
dumatavus

another great interview by Kerry & Bill... but this time with a strong & urgent Message. is there any follow-up with this very impt. interview? i hope so since some of her message needs further exploration...peace!
Old 10-01-2008, 01:06 AM   #316
Many Lightenings

I thought her interview to be straight from the head.
There was NO Heart in her message. It was very linear and left brain.

This is a script that even the X-files would of thrown out. Just goofy.

She had those weird and not appropiate facial expressions to what she was actually talking about. You know, that kind of smirky thing? Bush and Blair do it all the time. Easy to see.

I know we have big stuff going on and have to do something about it now....I don't think she is it. She is lying.
Everyone.... you have to keep your antenne up and get savvy to our opponents malarky.
Really good people are out there.
Look inside yourself. You will see that you do know the truth.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:39 AM   #317
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Alright.. I'm gonna start off by saying. Before I saw her video interview, I had bad feelings. I found myself looking at youtube videos about an important message about October 14th. That we'll all see ships in masses, now while I don't doubt this could happen, I cannot say I trust who's in those ships because I, literally, don't know who is in those UFO's.. Anyway.. I found myself on Project Camelot and then onto Miriams website, which looked too business-like to me..and I read her sample chapter. That chapter explains her experience of driving back home and being chased by lights and then finally being taken by the hand to the Tall Blondes..I then watched Miriam's interview on YouTube and it just didn't resonate with me. I'd say... maybe 10% of what she said, resonated with me.. But the rest of it was, in my opinion, creepy.

I haven't read everything everyone has said in this topic yet but from what I've read, I agree a lot with clarkkent and a few others. Regardless of that, what I felt about this woman wasn't good. Her facial expressions, her eyes, her movements, I couldn't trust any part of her. This is not to say I was over analyzing, I just happened to look at her at these moments (I wasn't paying full attention to watching the video but I was mostly listening). Anyway.. this is really hard for me to explain, it's always hard for me to explain what I feel.. And this is gonna seem off topic but I think this is important for a reason I'm not sure of.. I've personally been seeing the number 13 a lot, also seeing 11:11 and such, not thinking much of it. I later came to understand for myself that this is a map of sorts, an indication of consistency.. I have been seeing the number 13 in what I do, everyday for about 3 weeks now.. Everyday going to the store, no matter what I bought, my total was coming out to 13 dollars. I've never thought of 13 as a bad luck number, just to get that clear. Anyway.. and thank you for your patience, the last few days, I've been seeing 13 a hell of a lot more.. And well.. this post just adds to that. I happened to look at this topic today, not knowing, but quickly seeing, that there are 13 pages on this topic so far.. I still don't understand exactly why I'm seeing this, I might be following some kind of numerical path, I'm confused..

Moving along.. this woman, although it seems her story or experience may be true, like many have said, it brings nothing new. And it brings me sadness to think that there are people here on earth who think they're just going to go off with their 'brothers and sisters' and be merry. That these beings keep saying that they are of Light and Love. Why must they proclaim this so much? Why was this woman told to finally write a book? Why was this woman seemingly forced, almost without will as she has stated in her sample chapter, onto the ship? Why did these Nordic type beings tell her to buy that necklace, why did they tell her "It is important to you" Who are these beings to tell anyone what is or isn't important to us? Who are they to tell us what to do? I'm not trying to sound rebellious or anything but when I look at what she's telling us, it sounds demanding, it sounds wrong. It doesn't feel right to me at all. According to her, they are the keepers of higher knowledge, I'm sorry.. I will not believe that. We are all ONE, we are soul, we are love. And we all emanate from the Creator. And I just can't believe that any other beings would have knowledge any higher than what we have within us all from our higher selves.

I have looked at a lot of Alex Collier's interviews and he always reminds us that he is only sharing their perspective. And as far as I'm concerned, these beings aren't trying to tell us what to do. Only suggesting. But this interview didn't give anything significant, if anything, I am extremely suspicious of it. It sounds like all she is doing is story telling, she doesn't have much to say about the Tall Blondes and I find it highly suspicious that she doesn't know where they're from, I think it's wrong for them to know EXACTLY where she's driving in a car, yet.. she knows nothing of their origins? Sounds like secrecy, sounds like what I call a 'mystery wrapped in bacon'. Tall Blondes look appealing? But they're still a mystery. In my humble opinion, this looks like foul play. And if these E.T.'s that have contacted her, happen to be malevolent, then shame on them. Alex Collier said the best place to hide a lie is between two truths. I cannot listen so much to someone's words as I must listen to their energy, their frequency, because it always speaks much louder. Also, I couldn't help but notice I was hearing words that she wasn't saying?? Perhaps she is saying some other things in her reversed speech?

Ah well I'll end it here. May the force be with you And I love you all *hugs all around*
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:05 AM   #318
Racsouran
Banned

you are quite right Princess. I don´t think none of us, or at least, the majority of us , were trying to over analizing the way in wich that woman was expressing herself, and the energy that it came through that.

First, remembered Neuro Linguistic Programming to me, used by all media tvs: DANGER sign.

The rest have been explained already here.

It happens that we have found a powerful manipulator in that interview who didn´t made any of us stay without provoking thoughts on the energy it emanates: it´s clear that the energy was manipulative.

Going to a far extent, i would say that woman is simply an agent. But well is just my opinion, speculation, supposition.

If you, Princess, are afraid of expressing your oppinion, is that there is something terribly wrong in here.

what i think is how most of you could have suffered the 1 hour 44 minutes seeing that while i couldn´t last a few minutes of it.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-01-2008 at 02:23 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:44 AM   #319
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
you are quite right Princess. I don´t think none of us, or at least, the majority of us , were trying to over analizing the way in wich that woman was expressing herself, and the energy that it came through that.

First, remembered Neuro Linguistic Programming to me, used by all media tvs: DANGER sign.

The rest have been explained already here.

It happens that we have found a powerful manipulator in that interview who didn´t made any of us stay without provoking thoughts on the energy it emanates: it´s clear that the energy was manipulative.

Going to a far extent, i would say that woman is simply an agent. But well is just my opinion, speculation, supposition.

If you, Princess, are afraid of expressing your oppinion, is that there is something terribly wrong in here.

what i think is how most of you could have suffered the 1 hour 44 minutes seeing that while i couldn´t last a few minutes of it.
Thank you for considering my opinions. Though I can understand that others feel that her video resonates with them, I basically wanted to share my feelings towards the whole picture. Though I didn't suffer through the video in any way, it just didn't resonate with me, it was creepy and unsettling. Emptiness is what I saw in her eyes, manipulation and control is what she seems to emanate to me. She seems to stress an urgency to believe they are good. What's also strange to me is that her story is so dramatic. Being chased by lights, being told right before not to be afraid. Perhaps she was told not to be afraid so that she would ignore her true feelings? Why would they tell her not to be afraid? Shouldn't she decide that for herself? With respect.. shouldn't they leave that choice up to her? Or are they using her free will of choice against her? I can never doubt anyone's intelligence, I have encountered many manipulative persons. I, myself, have been extremely manipulative towards others, we continue these cycles, blindly, until awareness clears the veil. She had, in my opinion, some very truthful things to say, but she, to me, seemed unsure of herself, unsure of these beings. As much as she is sharing this, she seems to either be hiding something, or she isn't fully confident in what she is speaking about. I think what I'm trying to say is.. It looked to me, she lacked confidence in her words. I felt I couldn't connect with this woman, that I couldn't trust her, or rather, that I shouldn't trust her. To my knowledge, it is very risky to speak to any being or beings in the ethereal realm. I believe that many of us have the ability to see the possibilities of the future, from my own experiences. Regardless, if anything, she is sharing her perspective, and I don't trust it enough to make it one of my beliefs..

Love, Peace, Harmony. May the force be with you

Edit: I'm sorry guys... this whole interview thing is really starting to give me the chills, I can't get it out of my mind. I've been doing some more thinking... And if you guys read everything on her website, and you look at everything she says in her interview, there's just something NOT right about this whole thing. There's something seriously wrong with this picture. I have come to the conclusion, that she is being heavily manipulated. That I cannot assume these beings are good AT ALL. And infact, it seems they are using her free will of choice against her. She even explains at one point that she seemed to go into a trance-like state and just did what they told her to do. To me, it seems, these Tall Blondes or whoever they are, are not here to help us and infact they are masters of manipulation of the mind, of the brain. She mentions the radio signal acting strangely in the car. (Brain waves, radio waves, manipulation?). I'd appreciate anyones view on this, thank you so much. Love and peace

Last edited by Princess Mew Mew; 10-01-2008 at 03:15 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:08 AM   #320
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Many Lightenings View Post
I thought her interview to be straight from the head.
There was NO Heart in her message. It was very linear and left brain.

This is a script that even the X-files would of thrown out. Just goofy.

She had those weird and not appropiate facial expressions to what she was actually talking about. You know, that kind of smirky thing? Bush and Blair do it all the time. Easy to see.

I know we have big stuff going on and have to do something about it now....I don't think she is it. She is lying.
Everyone.... you have to keep your antenne up and get savvy to our opponents malarky.
Really good people are out there.
Look inside yourself. You will see that you do know the truth.

Yes goofy to the max. This tall blond blue-eye white alien race is playing god, creating lives and let them go extinct if these life forms are too 'simple' or too 'grotesque' for their liking.

I wonder who can fall asleep in the back seat knowing the vehicle has just been followed in the dark - for "hours and hours." How can anyone be so sure, thinking "we lost them" and just fall asleep? In her story, not one, not two, but all three occupants in the back seat fell asleep.

Yes I am a skeptic; otherwise I'd have believed the "Adam and Eve with an apple" story, or the "19 hijackers with box cutters" story.

Last edited by feeler; 10-01-2008 at 03:40 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:22 AM   #321
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

QUOTE- Edit: I'm sorry guys... this whole interview thing is really starting to give me the chills, I can't get it out of my mind. I've been doing some more thinking... And if you guys read everything on her website, and you look at everything she says in her interview, there's just something NOT right about this whole thing. There's something seriously wrong with this picture. I have come to the conclusion, that she is being heavily manipulated. That I cannot assume these beings are good AT ALL. And infact, it seems they are using her free will of choice against her. She even explains at one point that she seemed to go into a trance-like state and just did what they told her to do. To me, it seems, these Tall Blondes or whoever they are, are not here to help us and infact they are masters of manipulation of the mind, of the brain. She mentions the radio signal acting strangely in the car. (Brain waves, radio waves, manipulation?). I'd appreciate anyones view on this, thank you so much. Love and peace [/QUOTE]
-- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey there, here is a voice that has not been represented on PC or here whatsoever. if anything i find his demeanor and thoughts like the calm in a sea of fear. i connect to this material more than others and certainly more than miriam "bluestar"

its long you can skip to the middle to see what he says about nordics and the like.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29399739557807

Last edited by clarkkent; 10-01-2008 at 03:31 AM.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:29 AM   #322
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Edit: I'm sorry guys... this whole interview thing is really starting to give me the chills, I can't get it out of my mind. I've been doing some more thinking... And if you guys read everything on her website, and you look at everything she says in her interview, there's just something NOT right about this whole thing. There's something seriously wrong with this picture. I have come to the conclusion, that she is being heavily manipulated. That I cannot assume these beings are good AT ALL. And infact, it seems they are using her free will of choice against her. She even explains at one point that she seemed to go into a trance-like state and just did what they told her to do. To me, it seems, these Tall Blondes or whoever they are, are not here to help us and infact they are masters of manipulation of the mind, of the brain. She mentions the radio signal acting strangely in the car. (Brain waves, radio waves, manipulation?). I'd appreciate anyones view on this, thank you so much. Love and peace

I don´t think you are wrong about that but, it´s not surprising to me. New age stuff usually has a core of truth embedded on a truly huge sea of perversions, that´s why most of us fall to it.

Usually also, i talk here only to warn about such deceits, but only because i sense they are deceitful, not by anything more. Now ironically, this site is based on that fallacy. Unless the creators admit they are wrong. But, as usual, i feel they won´t admit anything except that they are doing the right things, like politicians, and religious leaders, because what matters is to sell image. How fool it sounds. to reality.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-01-2008 at 03:35 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:18 AM   #323
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mew Mew View Post
I then watched Miriam's interview on YouTube and it just didn't resonate with me. I'd say... maybe 10% of what she said, resonated with me.. But the rest of it was, in my opinion, creepy.
I wasn't creeped out; quite the opposite, I enjoyed watching her. She is an attractive lady. But enjoying and believing are two different things.

Quote:

I have looked at a lot of Alex Collier's interviews and he always reminds us that he is only sharing their perspective. And as far as I'm concerned, these beings aren't trying to tell us what to do.

Me too. I read Alex Collier's free book. www.exopolitics.org/collier-dsg1.pdf A good read. Highly recommended (to others).

"Alex, the love that you withhold is the pain that you carry, lifetime after lifetime." -Vasais
Old 10-01-2008, 04:38 AM   #324
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
QUOTE-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey there, here is a voice that has not been represented on PC or here whatsoever. if anything i find his demeanor and thoughts like the calm in a sea of fear. i connect to this material more than others and certainly more than miriam "bluestar"

its long you can skip to the middle to see what he says about nordics and the like.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29399739557807
Thank you, I am currently watching this video and enjoying it so far n_n I wanted to quote a couple things from Miriam's website

"Do not be afraid, I kept hearing in my head. Do not be afraid. Get out of the car. I reached for the door handle and slowly opened the car door. It was like watching my body; I had no control. Why am I getting out of the car? I thought. It was like I was standing beside myself watching what I was doing while my brain couldn’t communicate with my body."

I found that quite odd.

Here's another quote from her sample chapter

"I walked into the house with my bags and took them up to my room. As I took my coat off I looked down at my favourite beige shirt. There was some sort of black smear on it. As soon as I noticed it I slipped back into a robotic state. I took the shirt off and put it directly in the garbage. Not only did I put it in the garbage but I also took it to the bin outside. Why? I kept asking myself even as I was doing it: it was my favourite shirt. Why not try to clean it? Even Sally tried to get me to attempt to clean it first, but I got angry with her so she dropped the subject.

After disposing of the shirt I went back up to my room. There was a dull ache on the right side of my abdomen. When I looked down at the area I noticed a round red spot about two inches in diameter. In the center there was what appeared to be an incision. Once again I heard a voice in my head. It was telling me, Do not to look at it again. Leave it alone and it will go away. There is no need to be concerned. I put my nightshirt on and didn’t look at it again for months."

I think i've said enough. Thanks again to everyone and may you be full of love <3
Old 10-01-2008, 04:41 AM   #325
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Exactly my point ...bottom page 4 of this thread. Excuse me, page 6 it is. This is one full thread! wow

Google or youtube MKUltra - Stewart Swerdlow - Monarch Project and more to learn more about the mind manipulation that has been going on on us for many years. Much is being triggered right now!! It is a feeling of mine that these tall perfect blonds are trying to ensure their own existance in the ....Future? Hummm. Good or bad aliens, I doubt any of them want this whole planet dead. (Just 80% of us brown eyes) It is resourceful for them as well. But, taking it from us by any means is wrong!

Only a few folks have mentioned Allies of Humanity on this forum. I highly recomend absorbing the info, for discernment at least. You can also listen to some Youtube verbal readings of the material if your overloaded with reading, as I sometimes am. My eyes are sore.

www.alliesofhumanity.org

Last edited by dragonfly; 10-01-2008 at 05:15 AM.
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
miriam delicado