Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 08-06-2009, 01:43 PM   #26
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

Isn't Dr. Waterman mentioned in the rant above our Waterman. I thought he was against vaccines? Waterman if you are out there what is your opinion on the matter?

All I know is I had the swine flu vacinne in 1976 and I will never get it again. I got so sick I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital. I have never been that sick in my life. SO JUST SAY NO!
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:57 PM   #27
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aton View Post
Someone posted the following comment to my blog -- it's still in moderation while I figure out what to do with it. Meanwhile I thought I'd post it here and ask you folks what you make of it:

"Jane Burgermeister STFU you poor excuse for a human being.

Whatever your name is – Citizen Jane – I heard your shpiel last night. Your time is limited in this capacity you serve – which is to undermine the real truth movement.

Dr Ott and Dr Deagle accepted you into the team back in April in good faith and you SCREWED them and have continued to LIE about it. You have NOT filed any charges against Dr Bill Deagle MD, Dr A True Ott PhD ND, Jeff Rense or ANYONE.

YOU ARE A FRAUD.

Sure, some of your messages are correct, but where you say you got your information is completely incorrect, and the notion that you have filed any “charges” with the FBI is a TOTAL FABRICATION.

WE ARE INVESTIGATING YOU.

Someone went into the Truth Publishing address in AZ (owns NaturalNews – a Taipei Taiwan company run by Mike Adams) and the address had no signage for Truth Publishing and instead only said “acupunture” but inside there were only computers on desks and well suited Fed-looking guys.

I am working with those who own TRUTH and defending our efforts against false representation and slander to the best of my ability.

We looked into your so-called injunction document. You should know that *I* am the first US citizen to have filed a proper injunction and that I am a chapter president of Jurisdictionary. You don’t even plagiarize very well, as upon even minimal review it has been determined by legal experts to be sloppy and total ****.

I personally think you should run and hide – find the deepest darkest hole you can find, because we are coming for you. You cannot and will not get away with your threats and slander against those who own and defend real TRUTH.

YOU CAN NOT WIN.

Take heed, ms. whatever-your-name-really-is. I am pretty damn sure it isnt what you say it is.

Tell me this: how did you arrive on the handle birdflu666?

I would love to hear your explanation in light of the evidence now presented.

Everyone is hereby put on notice to please help stop this truth assassin known as Jane Burgermeister and do whatever it takes to bring her down. E-bomb her blogs, call in to whoever interviews her and state the real facts. Help spread the word, and you can always report any incidents directly to me and it will get to the appropriate channels.

Please folks, this issue is far too serious and lives are at stake for anyone to be compromised of their access to truth by a foreign so-called independent journalist.

Dr Bill Deagle MD’s team of experts including Dr. A. True Ott PhD, Dr Mayer Eisenstein MD JD, Dr Blaylock MD, Dr Russell Rowen MD, Ronald MacDonald, Dr Fred Graves JD, Alexander S. Jones formerly of NIH, Alexander Backman reporting from Mexico, Tim Alexander Earl of Sterling, Dr Waterman, Dr Arthur M. Evangelista, PhD, – and others – are the REAL researchers and purveyors of truth in this increasingly dangerous scenario. NO OTHER SOURCE WILL BE AS ACCURATE OR HAVE ACCESS TO HIGH-SECURITY-CLEARANCE CLASSIFIED INFO THAN THIS TEAM. NO ONE.

PERIOD.

And to those who regularly listen to Alex Jones: THIS IS NOT A HOAX."
That sounds like psychotic ranting. Who's the loony?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 03:00 PM   #28
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Myplanet2: Where did you find this psycotic drivel posted? These guys have some personal ego problems it sounds like! Unbelivable for so called freedom loving truthers. The more I hear from these the less I want to hear there opinions ever again.

Ona side note here I was reminded of today is what a hippocrit so called "Dr Bill Deagle" is! He actually gives health advice yet he is not just FAT he is morbidly "obese" can hardly walk properly because of the Fat. Yet he's telling people how to stay in shape, and what vitamins minerals to take! Is that not like getting hair regrowth treatment from a bald person whose failed to grow back his own hair?!!!

Go Jane Go...................
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:24 PM   #29
Myplanet2
In The Mists

It was post #23 in this thread. It was apparently posted to Aton's blog.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:19 AM   #30
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aton View Post
Someone went into the Truth Publishing address in AZ (owns NaturalNews – a Taipei Taiwan company run by Mike Adams) and the address had no signage for Truth Publishing and instead only said “acupunture” but inside there were only computers on desks and well suited Fed-looking guys.
Wow, that is quite the rant.

Mike Adams, Truth Publishing

So I go check out his site a little

He recommends ...
http://www.healthranger.org/healthtips.html
"Daily breakfast with supergreens shake: 2 cups soymilk + 1 scoop supergreens powder + 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel + 1 tablespoon coconut oil + coral calcium powder + stevia + chocolate rice protein + natural peanut butter"

Everything there sounds like a winner - but, 2 cups of soy milk a day!!! I won't touch the stuff - not a drop!

The rest is a quote from:
http://www.soyonlineservice.co.nz/03summary.htm
SOY DANGERS:

* High levels of phytic acid in soy reduce assimilation of calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and zinc. Phytic acid in soy is not neutralized by ordinary preparation methods such as soaking, sprouting and long, slow cooking. High phytate diets have caused growth problems in children.

* Trypsin inhibitors in soy interfere with protein digestion and may cause pancreatic orders. In test animals soy containing trypsin inhibitors caused stunted growth.

* Soy phytoestrogens disrupt endocrine function and have the potential to cause infertility and to promote breast cancer in adult women.

* Soy phytoestrogens are potent antithyroid agents that cause hypothyroidism and may cause thyroid cancer. In infants, consumption of soy formula has been linked to autoimmune thyroid disease.

* Vitamin B12 analogs in soy are not absorbed and actually increase the body’s requirement for B12.

* Soy foods increase the body’s requirement for vitamin D.

* Fragile proteins are denatured during high temperature processing to make soy protein isolate and textured vegetable protein.

* Processing of soy protein results in the formation of toxic lysinoalanine and highly carcinogenic nitrosamines.

* Free glutamic acid or MSG, a potent neurotoxin, is formed during soy food processing and added to many soy foods.

* Soy foods contain high levels of aluminum which is toxic to the nervous system and the kidneys.

SOY INFANT FORMULA — BIRTH CONTROL PILLS FOR BABIES

* Babies fed soy-based formula have 13,000 to 22,000 times more estrogen compounds in their blood than babies fed milk-based formula.

* Infants exclusively fed soy formula receive the estrogenic equivalent of at least five birth control pills per day.

* Male infants undergo a “testosterone surge” during the first few months of life, when testosterone levels may be as high as those of an adult male. During this period, baby boys are programmed to express male characteristics after puberty, not only in the development of their sexual organs and other masculine physical traits, but also in setting patterns in the brain characteristic of male behavior.

* Pediatricians are noticing greater numbers of boys whose physical maturation is delayed, or does not occur at all, including lack of development of the sexual organs. Learning disabilities, especially in male children, have reached epidemic proportions.

* Soy infant feeding—which floods the bloodstream with female hormones that inhibit testosterone—cannot be ignored as a possible cause for these tragic developments. In animals, soy feeding indicates that phytoestrogens in soy are powerful endocrine disrupters.

* Almost 15 percent of white girls and 50 percent of African-American girls show signs of puberty such as breast development and pubic hair, before the age of eight. Some girls are showing sexual development before the age of three. Premature development of girls has been linked to the use of soy formula and exposure to environmental estrogens such as PCBs and DDE.
http://www.soyonlineservice.co.nz/05soypolitics.htm
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:58 PM   #31
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Karen:

Same here I would never touch any soya unless it was fermented and then only rarely
Old 08-08-2009, 01:03 PM   #32
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister? Attack.

I was just sent this link to a Rense forum. There are several posts there a few a of which are blasting poor Jane B! Read the 4th first then the 3rd then the 1st to start its says a lot about the mental state of of some especially one going by the name of a Labvirus who has a blog sucking up to the wrong people or are they connected?

http://renseradioforum.yuku.com/foru...iscussion.html

I wonder if Bill and Kerry know about this incident with Jane and the nastiness from the other gang who are abusing her?
Old 08-19-2009, 12:54 AM   #33
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a supposed photo of Jane Burgermeister:

SUCCESS in obtaining the elusive photo of Jane Burgermeister, and more comments from Elizabeth Book

August 13, 2009 at 7:06 pm

As you can see above, someone had sent a photo of Citizen Jane to Dr Deagle who forwarded it on to me. I found it very interesting that after three hours of hunting on the web for a photo of her – after ALL the appearances she has made on so many networks – and i am not stupid – that I came up empty-handed and absolutely EVERY interview she has ever had has been on the GOOD FAITH understanding that she is who she says she is and without anyone checking to see if she is for real or not – to the extent of not even being provided a photo avatar to attach to the interviews and articles about her as she proceeds though her damaging and slanderous campaign of spouting false information and making baseless accusations. Makes me wonder if this is even really her. I will say this, if this is Jane, BOY is she scary-looking. Look at those eyes, any of you familiar with trauma-based personality-split mk-ultra manchurian candidate programming a-la Mengele and Ewen Cameron and TELL me she isn’t a test subject. To ME this photo says a million words.

Lots of good feedback on the video response version of the Ott statement I posted to the Youtube channel

Dr A True Ott replies with a few comments, here they are:

http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2009/0...lizabeth-book/
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:13 AM   #34
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

PandLove: there is no pic on the link you provided?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:15 AM   #35
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Hi waitinginthewings,

I clicked on the link I provided above and I see a photo.

Let me paste it here anyway.

[Mod edit: It was later found that this is not the Jane B. being discussed here.]

Last edited by Karen; 11-29-2009 at 09:01 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:00 AM   #36
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Re: photo above: 'OK...Bend over and hold your breath. This won't hurt...much.'
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:37 AM   #37
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Here is a supposed photo of Jane Burgermeister:

SUCCESS in obtaining the elusive photo of Jane Burgermeister, and more comments from Elizabeth Book

August 13, 2009 at 7:06 pm

As you can see above, someone had sent a photo of Citizen Jane to Dr Deagle who forwarded it on to me. I found it very interesting that after three hours of hunting on the web for a photo of her – after ALL the appearances she has made on so many networks – and i am not stupid – that I came up empty-handed and absolutely EVERY interview she has ever had has been on the GOOD FAITH understanding that she is who she says she is and without anyone checking to see if she is for real or not – to the extent of not even being provided a photo avatar to attach to the interviews and articles about her as she proceeds though her damaging and slanderous campaign of spouting false information and making baseless accusations. Makes me wonder if this is even really her. I will say this, if this is Jane, BOY is she scary-looking. Look at those eyes, any of you familiar with trauma-based personality-split mk-ultra manchurian candidate programming a-la Mengele and Ewen Cameron and TELL me she isn’t a test subject. To ME this photo says a million words.

Lots of good feedback on the video response version of the Ott statement I posted to the Youtube channel

Dr A True Ott replies with a few comments, here they are:

http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2009/0...lizabeth-book/
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peaceandlove:
So this picture says it all?? LOL. This is Not Jane Burgermeister. So your powers of perception are well off.

I would look and ask why Bill Deagle was struck off and had his MD license revoked, first! Death and injury is usually the reason, of patients! And also why he and his gang of thugs have been slandering Jane at every possible opportunity like jealous Nazi's...Link here to his official strike off...

https://www.doradls.state.co.us/alis...kwNTAz&t_o_p=0

One of the turds in his team called Alex Strauder who runs Labvirus has been posting for Deagle some of the most disgusting lies and propaganda about her with the vitriolic hate of a psychopath all over the net! His nasty Nazi site here...

http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2009/0...a-human-being/

So as far as "No" Dr Bill Deagle is concerned he is nothing more than a repeater of information that is already out there trying to look like he's the source (when he is not) I have been tracking him for years now, and he's full of ****.

I just hope BILL and Kerry wake up to him and realise he's full of BS and a repeater.

Last edited by Anchor; 08-21-2009 at 12:02 PM.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:39 AM   #38
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Baron, I agree with your comments on Deagle, and the "Apostle" Jo Anne Cremer facebook site is most peculiar in the personal attacks. Some of the stuff that has subsequently been deleted there was pretty hard core.
The thing is, it is very hard to get to the truth when it comes to Burgermeister, she does seem to have some real ego problems ( disassociating herself from yet another blog she asked someone to put up etc) but she appears to have more dignity than these other mudslinger religious fanatics.
The question I have is, WERE CHARGES PRESSED OR NOT?
It's frustrating having this issue hi-jacked by the personality culters, but that's how disinfo works.
gad, if we all put our photos up here we could have a field day, as if a photo tells the ultimate truth. Judgemental or what?
Jo anne Cremer is a Barbie, and Bill deagle is fat as a pig...so what?

Last edited by swordsmith; 08-19-2009 at 08:43 AM.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:14 PM   #39
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen

Wow, that is quite the rant.

Mike Adams, Truth Publishing

So I go check out his site a little

He recommends ...
http://www.healthranger.org/healthtips.html
"Daily breakfast with supergreens shake: 2 cups soymilk…
Karen,

Is the point of your above post related to Truth Publishing, NaturalNews, and Mike Adams as they relate to Jane Burgermeister, rather than the dangers of soy milk?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #40
Johan Niklasson
Avalon Senior Member

Please see my post below.

Last edited by Johan Niklasson; 08-23-2009 at 10:10 AM.
Johan Niklasson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:09 AM   #41
Johan Niklasson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Jane Burgermeister - new web site at www.theflucase.com

My name is Johan Niklasson, the former publisher of the NEXUS New Times magazine in Sweden. I am an accredited journalist and I have just set up a new site for Jane Burgermeister at www.theflucase.com and I communicate regularly with Jane Burgermeister.

I can attest to that she is very honest, sincere, intelligent and does not at all accept lies or deceit. She has been tricked into "working with" several groups and individuals which in general always are great disappointments.

She alone has achieved more than most of these groups have done together and that in a very short time. This is provocative to many. Many people are not themselves aware that they are being used to spread disinformation. Jane Burgermeister is very clear about not letting herself being stopped and it does not matter how big their reputation or egos are or how heavy their titles are - she is fearless and will not be intimidated.

I have chosen to actively support this woman since she has proven she gets things done and her actions gives very positive and powerful results. If you also want to support her, visit our site and put your money where your mouth is.

She is now preparing criminal charges against Dr Margaret Chan the Director General of the WHO for planning and executing genocide.

Best Regards
Johan Niklasson

Last edited by Johan Niklasson; 08-23-2009 at 10:17 AM.
Johan Niklasson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:34 AM   #42
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

After listening to the whistleblower radio show with Dr. Deagle, and later on Dr. Ott, I found it intriguing how Bill and Kerry started defending their accepted friend Jane Burgermeister. Especially as Steven Greer controversy was/is still flaming high. Remarkably Kerry was able to swallow the journalistic red pill much faster.
I came to Avalon to see some more on the subject. Thanks Steve for putting the direct relevant Deagle show, I have no more time to listen to it all.
Also subject in these radio shows was the psychological pressure/attack you get once you step into the arena. Lessons in discernment, sincerity is there the sharpest knife. For me the ops already entered this thread. Informative thread.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 05:51 PM   #43
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post

...I would look and ask why Bill Deagle was struck off and had his MD license revoked, first! Death and injury is usually the reason, of patients!...Link here to his official strike off...

https://www.doradls.state.co.us/alis...kwNTAz&t_o_p=0
For Dr. Deagle's side of the above post see the thread "Dr. Deagle Responds to Being Trashed".
Old 08-29-2009, 07:50 PM   #44
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
For Dr. Deagle's side of the above post see the thread "Dr. Deagle Responds to Being Trashed".
seashore: I know you are taken in by this Dill Beagle fraud, as you obviously refuse to look at the evidence against him, and defend him with a nonsensical last-word on every thread about him here. However his response was a non response, and he just waffled on with more of what he is good at, BS! I listened to it all, and he said NOTHING! That was Nothing, BS, Nothing.Except for lies, fantasy, and more of the same BS. I would like to use much harder expletives about him, but alas moderation keeps us in check!

Last edited by Baron; 08-30-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:34 PM   #45
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
seashore: I know you are taken in by this Dill Beagle fraud, as you obviously refuse to look at the evidence against him, and defend him with a nonsensical last-word on every thread about him here. However his response was a non response, and he just waffled on with more of what he is good at, BS! I listened to it all, and he said NOTHING! That was Nothing, BS, Nothing.Except for lies, fantasy, and more of the same BS. I would like to use much harder expletives about him, but alas moderation keeps us in check!
I've just read this post for the first time.

Baron,

It is not for you to say whether or not I am taken in. As it would not be for me to judge your brain or your level of intuitive ability or experience.