Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot Witnesses > 'Mr X', the UFO archivist

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 03:49 PM   #26
Mr X
Project Camelot Witness

Post Re: Welcome Mr X

Wow, what a reception. I know I stand to learn much more from you here at Avalon that you will learn from me. My big concern right now is the safety of my family in the coming years of turmoil. But thanks for the very warm reception.

My testimony is for one reason...to preserve the human race and help others to become enlightened. That's it.

I approached Bill Ryan after reading the Serpo site, and bascially told him, "That's not how I think it happened..." and that started this whole relationship with him. He and Kerry are truly great personal friends of mine.
Mr X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:44 PM   #27
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome Mr X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
I spoke with 'Mr X' on the phone a couple of hours ago and he'll be delighted to contribute here. He sends his regards to you all. He told us he checks the Camelot site every day for updates and news and is very pleased that Avalon has been launched.

He's very busy and also traveling just now, but he'll post here when he can in answer to members' various questions. He played an important inspirational role in the founding of Camelot in 2006 and has since become a personal friend. His whistleblower testimony is solid, reliable, and important.

He will also do an audio 'update' interview with us, this time with no audio filters: we've not scheduled this, but it's likely to be in the next couple of weeks. Kudos to him for his courage in coming forward and taking his stand.

Hi Bill

I saw an interview with the late L Ron Hubbard and he claims the second coming to be a mass landing. Do you correlate this with Mr. X's testimony that there will be a mass landing in 2012? How could LRH have access to that information? From what I gather he was in the Navy.

Dr Tony
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:32 AM   #28
BarryC
Avalon Senior Member

Also best wishes here Mr X. warmest welcome.
How fortunate we are to have your testimony.
BarryC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:22 AM   #29
Mr X
Project Camelot Witness

Glad this thing is back. Thanks to all who have accepted or requested my friendship. Looking forward to some stimulating conversation with you all. If you want another thread or specific topic started, please let me know. I don't think anyone but me can create threads in my section. I am fairly new at this admin thing, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again and love and light to all!

X
Old 11-07-2008, 02:22 PM   #30
Stephen

As a 'member' here as well I just wanted to say that I am always interested in what you have to say Sir.

I may not post questions or comments but, that does not take away any of my interest.

Thanks for your Time & Effort!
Old 11-08-2008, 01:21 AM   #31
Mr X
Project Camelot Witness

You are very welcome. No need to post questions if you don't want. That is fine with me. Thank you for your interest. I know lots of people are listening and when they tell me, it makes it all even more worth it.