Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 12-03-2008, 08:48 AM   #26
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Notes from an exsperiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Thank you Wormhole & Visvasa144 for your kind comments and words of wisdom.
our pleasure

Quote:
In my early teens, I was an avid hunter and loved every moment of it. The excitement of the kill and the love of nature put me at home and at one with whom we are. Soon after the abductions started, I found it more and more difficult to pull that trigger. The hesitation of pulling that trigger was caused by a gradual increase of empathness?
clairsentience, nice. do you know how rare it is for a male to have this ability. im sure yours needs more developing but the building blocks are their.
clairsentience is an ability i have always had. you can do a lot of good with this ability. more women have this then men but more and more men are getting this ability back. its an aspect of the divine feminine energy. i was told that less then 4% or .4% of the males on this planet have this ability. it will grow with everyone being able to nurture this aspect of themselves if they choose.

so if you have this ability then the Heavenly Catalyst will help you develop it even more. when you do the meditation you create a sphere of light that you then light your entire being with. you can do it one chakra at a time or body part or whatever you feel is best. their is no right way. their is only a way in which you feel works best for you. the more and more you do this the stronger, compassionate, and more able to radiate, at will, this frequency that changes everything it touches, everything.

Quote:
I will never have that innocent view of the world again. Even though it causes pain to everyone that caries this kind of knowledge, I would never trade it in. The path I chose early on in life, has help me be the person I am today and would not change a thing. The trick now, is to figure out why.
yeah i can understand that you want the answer to that question and that will be in due time. you sent the intention out from your soul being and because of the way the universal IS, this answer will come to you. now in the mean time what are you going to do? just my suggestion but do everything you can to develop yourself in all aspects of your life and being and character. you will know when its time to know. the important thing is to keep healing. it will happen.

Quote:
I would not call myself a vegetarian. I may go for a couple weeks without eating meat. During this time, the smell of meat is fowl to me and want to gag. Then there are the times when a big juicy steak is all I crave.
thats very interesting. when i first got put into my program i innately went vegetarian. what i feel is that your higher self is already helping you out with this aspect of yourself. the thing is that REMOTE INFLUENCING is very powerful. do you know what R.I. is? look it up. it is very very powerful and many GOV. agencies, black magicians and evil off world entities use this form of control. its so subtle that you may think or even feel that it is you that wants to eat meat. but from my experience its really not your true being that craves eating another beings flesh. ask yourself why when you get really strong urges to do something.

when you eat meat from an animal you take on all the pain and fear that animal has experienced at the time of death. so this energy gets into your field. you become susceptible to these lower vibrations. they can use this against you and they are, against most of the worlds population.

heres the thing. the Gov. and off world evil beings do not like the fact that i am and most spiritual people are vegetarians. you gain abilities when your a vegetarian.

btw
are you by any military bases? or langley?

take care,
elias visvasa
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #27
David
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Notes from an exsperiencer

Last edited by David; 09-13-2009 at 05:36 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 03:46 AM   #28
David
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-16-2009, 02:35 PM   #29
David
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-16-2009, 09:30 PM   #30
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for sharing.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:26 PM   #31
David
Avalon Senior Member

Old 03-18-2009, 03:01 AM   #32
David
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by David; 09-13-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:23 AM   #33
EpiphaMe

I'm just a 'nobody person' meaning that I'm not a professional and am mostly self educated. That said, I would offer that you consider that these thoughts/memories may have been planted/downloaded into your mind.

If you've not read Matthew Delooze, I am suggesting that you check out his work. He's another "nobody" sort that had a life changing flood of abduction memories come to mind some yrs back.... And, I'm mindful to mention that he entertains the 'brilliant' (in my view) idea (after his Recall happened as suddenly as yours) that these "memories" were implanted via whatever technology (Swerdlow tells that it's by way of satellite transmission among other techs)... the theory being that ALL humans are mind controlled in a general fashion via the media & learned societal norms.... then there are those that a a bit harder to crack and are specifically targeted, perhaps 5%. It does not mean nor matter that you are "somebody important" or just a 'nobody' sort...

put that together w/pharmaceuticals that are prescribed by conventional medical doctors and placed in our food & water... ok, let me not start a ramble.

Please consider that you have been tampered with. What to do? Look into protection techniques via tones, color & hyperspace geometrics. Try to recognize your true thoughts vs those coming in that are NOT yours...

You are probably NOT crazy...
Old 03-18-2009, 03:29 AM   #34
EpiphaMe

One last thing... you may be experiencing "psychic attacks"... these continuing apparitions/hallucination/dreams, whatever. There IS (not verified by myself, it's over my head) technology that can produce hallucinations, visual/auditory... I tend to think this is real technology for mind control/programming... triggering events..
so that you either act out or tell others for confusion & alarms to trigger others.

Stay mindful of emotions that are not normal to you... tone up your diet, keep in touch w/a trusted friend or two for feedback.

Hope this is helpful.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:08 AM   #35
David
Avalon Senior Member

Old 03-18-2009, 06:42 AM   #36
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Hang in there David. Sending you love.
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 08:46 PM   #37
David
Avalon Senior Member

Old 04-05-2009, 09:57 PM   #38
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I can tell you that I have err am being tampered with and as of lately it seems these "events" are to keep me in "check". Keeping in check for what?...who knows. With the Grays I at least comprehended a little as what they were doing with me. The Reptilians however, they refuse to interact with me while I'm conscious and instead force imagery and interrogate with these visions while they do their business.

Crazy? I have questioned myself too many times over the past year over that one. Whenever I see a UFO, no one is around. Whenever I'm taken, everyone is asleep. It's my dark secret that is rarely heard and never mentioned outside of here.

Nobody, I think we all fit into this category. Not interested in fame, glory or money. Don't want it. Just the truth. That little piece of paper that is given to someone for graduating college is no better that anyone else. I commend you for your self education. The world might be a better place if more people took the initiative.

Mind control is a very real possibility.

I have tried all sorts of protections techniques and nothing has worked.

Keeping my health also seems to be on the Reptilians minds. This last time I was told to stay away from red meat. The smell of it is fowl now and if I do eat it, I get severe stomach cramps. Do you know how difficult it is to change your eating habits just like that? I used to love hamburgers and steaks but now I have been learning to live without it. It's hard!!! Interestingly enough, I have lost 10 pounds since it started.

I have one trusted friend and fellow abductee that I talk to. He and I call and email when new things turn up and compare our experiences. It helps both of us and we actually have one particular experience in common.

I honestly, don't know what to think anymore about it. I used to love looking at the stars and staying out all night with the telescope but now...it's the last thing on my mind and is as if a hobby
I loved has been spoiled. That mystery and excitement is gone.
whats up david? hang in there.
sometimes all the protection techniques arent going to make a difference if you have a weakness to what their doing.
if your consciously not able to recognize a threat when in your dream state because of the masking of emotions to make you feel like its a good thing. maybe you can say to yourself just before you go to sleep that, "I will be conscious in my sleep". tweak it for yourself. when the agents started to get into my dreams you have to want to be ready and not only wanting it is enough. it either comes down to being ready and willing or not. you may not totally be able to stop the abduction but if you are aware that you are awake while sleeping then youve just taken a step forward. just keep trying to improve on your abilities. we all have them. you have, right now the abilities to stop certain things they're doing. you just have to bring it out of youself. theirs nothing that is on your plate that you cant deal with no matter how big or scary or unexplainable the situation may be.
its all a test. its all a game. its all to make you aware of what decisions you've made, right or wrong, good or bad in the past.
when your floating and being taken away obviously, something is not correct in your being or they wouldnt be in your space. karma plays out in various ways. past life actions through contracts or stolen soul pieces can allow these goons into your field. the greys and reps. most likely have your pieces and are operating under your own will because...i know this may sound harsh but you have agreed to this in past lives or through hypnosis in the dream state. the reps. are pretty arrogant and tricky. then again so are the grays. then again so are the dark humans on this planet.
this is whats going on with me and hopefully you can get some insight about your own situation. over the last couple of months the grays have been in their ships trying to keep implants on me. during soul recovery sessions we go after them. we usually remove the implants and get my soul piece(s) back and who ever else's are karmically tied to them. before we can get the soul piece off their ship the life or lives when the soul piece was taken will appear and play out. after the heavenly catalyst is applied to all involved the soul piece will appear bright and ready to be returned to its rightful owner.
i dont know what it is like to be abducted. i dont want to come off as knowing this or that as fact. all i can share are my experiences and hopefully their is something in them that you can apply with loving kindness.
you know im always up front with you. when youve tried everything that you could possibly try and you havent gone anywhere then what do you do? do you sit their and say well maybe someday this will be fixed. or maybe they will leave me alone someday. or maybe i feel or think its almost over. whatever thoughts and feelings of the future you have put all the future energy into the now. right now.
their is someone that can help you. you just have to find them. i commend you for being strong.

you can become so much stronger then you can imagine.
thats what their scared of. this doesnt exist. that cant be done. who really knows what or what cant be done except you. its really fun finding out what is possible.

sometimes the agents tell me to come back to reality or separate fantasy from fact. i say i cant separate fantasy from fiction. this is my dream.

With this breath I create a sphere of light with Spell and Contract Cancel from all Lifetimes. All Contracts, Vows, Spells and Agreements you may have entered into that is NOT for your Highest Good.

Last edited by Visvasa144; 04-07-2009 at 04:00 AM.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:12 AM   #39
David
Avalon Senior Member

Old 04-07-2009, 04:14 AM   #40
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Visvasa144, you are right, they are testing me and it seems every time I figure out one trick, they pull another one on me. It gets really frustrating because I know exactly what is happening to me when I catch them. Then I go blind but still conscious and aware to my surroundings then the imagery is inserted and I zone off into la la land.

I am learning and they keep having to up the ante but one of these days they will run out of cards. I have a trick up my sleeves just as you suggested in your last post and will try it when they come back. Since my last abduction, I have had many thoughts and although harsh, feel as must write them down. Flame me, berate me, it does not matter. I just know I have to say it.
thats how it goes. the battles will evolve. they find your weaknesses until they are healed. its multi-dimensionally layered.

about your blindness..this happens 100% of the time when the abductions begin?
you dont have to see the targe(s) to hit them. you can still hit these goons with the HC. its your intention. you dont have to see them.
my dog became blind later in his years but he developed very keen senses after that. he could still play catch with a ball as long as i threw it on the ground.
this seems like a great opportunity to improve other senses.

again....

soul piece soul piece soul piece soul piece........find someone to help you get them back. im probably not going to tell you again because these agents want me to stop talking about them but again, soul pieces. get them back.

its time.

pm me.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:46 AM   #41
R34TT
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/user/r35tt
R34TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 02:47 AM   #42
R34TT
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=4721
Old 04-12-2009, 02:51 AM   #43
R34TT
Avalon Senior Member

just the other day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKzii...e=channel_page
Old 04-21-2009, 11:51 PM   #44
R34TT
Avalon Senior Member

This is a great read.. thanks for taking the time to share...

One odd experience.. that happened soon after my sightings started..
I was using blower after cutting lawn.. standing in the middle of the street
blowing the grass back towards my curb..blower was going full throttle..

all of the sudden in my left ear I heard A mans voice calmly say... "HEY"...
I about jumped outta my skin and spun around to see who it was...
there was nobody there... The gas powered blower is loud at full throttle..
But yet I heard it as if someone put their mouth to my ear.. cristal clear...
and the blower seemed tobe background noise for that precise moment..
almost muted..

I dont know about medatation and the things you people speek of..
But I want to learn more in hopes it will allow me to advance my contacts
to another level.. I have alot of questions rergarding my experiences..
recently ive been thinking that i need some new skill sets..

Ive bought some books on remote viewing.. astral projection..and hypnosis..
but its been hard to find time to get to them w/ all thats going on in my life..

Ide welcome any comments or advice..

Last edited by R34TT; 04-22-2009 at 03:24 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:30 AM   #45
R34TT
Avalon Senior Member

Hey David..

why do you think this is happening to you..
Any ideas..? Do you have any understanding..?
Do they explain any purpose..?
Old 04-30-2009, 07:50 PM   #46
David
Avalon Senior Member

Old 05-20-2009, 01:51 AM   #47
David
Avalon Senior Member

Old 05-20-2009, 06:35 AM   #48
no caste

Hi David - I'm a bit reluctant to offer a suggestion, but I'll offer it anyway. It's a technique that's worked for me. Please let me know if it resonates at all. If so, I'll elaborate if it's helpful.

It's very easy to feel, then be, 'disembodied' in spiritual dimensions. A thing I learned about 20 years ago was to tether myself to my solar plexus/gut area. That 'tether' is ethereal, imagined but always 'lands' me on my butt, my back or wherever I am, i.e. in a chair, lying in bed, like catching a fish on my own line.

Then, to get the mind with my body... it might be knowing my breathing, sensing my toes, feeling the sensation of the sheets if I'm in bed, letting my body tell me which muscles want stretching.

When awake, I do at times take time to self-talk, but as an observer. "I am turning on the tap, blending the hot now with the cold, ah pleasant, lift dish, soap it, to the rack." It sounds stupid, but it ties actions to my mind. If necessary, it also displaces any other goings-on of the day, if it's a bad day - the mundane seems very useful then.

Note: I don't wash the dishes differently, i.e. not reverentially! though I may think about the river the water is from - and they need to be done anyway.

Mind, body, spirit are partners in our life. I like to give similar thought to all the air, the journeys of the food on my table. I'm not a purist. I like to think on fishermen when I eat sardines, as well as the sardines, the factory workers, the delivery people, the supermarket shelf stockers, tin can designers... it all adds up.

Maybe I'm just weird.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:22 AM   #49
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
MEMORY 26 (5-18-09)

It’s hard for me to say exactly what happened last night. My health is in question and not sure how to take it. I woke up in the middle of a conversation but could not open my eyes. There was a female doctor with a very nice voice who was telling a male that I should have cancer but she could not explain why I do not.

Yes, I smoke so I would assume that is a possibility for cancer but this is not what the conversation was pointing to. It seemed as if I was exposed to get cancer from some other means. By them or what I don’t know but they seemed disappointed. When I tried to open my eyes they noticed I was awake and then I blacked out.

Last nights abduction was different from the others. I did not feel a presence from them and they used spoken words for communication. Is there another group involved that wished to see me disappear or is this paranoia? Death does not bother me. I worry about my family without me to help support them but this body is only a doll.

For 3 months now I have been refusing to eat red meat. The smell and taste of it gags me. To top it off, if I were to eat red meat I get sever stomach cramps and feel horrible for the next couple days. I can eat chicken but it teeters on the edge of red meat and for fish I have no problem eating it. My main sources of food now are veggies, pasta and bread. Is this related some how? This did not start happening until after my last abduction by the reptilian on 2-9-09. Are the reptilian abductions helping to remove any cancer or is it the change in diet?
I think they are helping you get rid of the cancer. It's surprising what is going on with you yet I've heard stories of others who were healed or whose health improved from their ET interactions.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:36 AM   #50
David
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by David; 09-13-2009 at 05:38 PM.