Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 03-04-2010, 12:59 AM   #1
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up 2 GREAT C2C Shows ~ Remote Viewing, ESP AND Forbidden Archaeology

WOW again!

Is this a new youtube channel dedicated to Coast to Coast AM?

Coast to Coast AM 3/2/2010 Remote Viewing & ESP

Writer and physicist Russell Targ discussed his role in creating the Remote Viewing program at the Stanford Research Institute during the Cold War, as well his work with psychics and ESP research. "ESP is independent of space and time," and it's non-analytical, i.e. people give descriptions of what they see rather than what it means, he explained. Targ developed ESP experiments in which subjects described outdoor places, as opposed to JB Rhine's well-known ESP testing using cards with different symbols. Targ currently offers an iPhone app called ESP Trainer that he said will help people hone their psychic skills. (more info at youtube link)

VIDEO Part 1 of 15 (10:20): http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...14/ON7poap_rZ0

Coast to Coast AM 3/1/2010 Forbidden Archaeology & Devolution

Dissident intellectual Michael Cremo discussed his continuing work in forbidden archaeology - artifacts and discoveries that don't fit into the conventional timelines and theories in academic and scientific communities. He also spoke about his theory of 'Human Devolution,' and his study of Vedic scriptures. We are currently in the Vedic cosmological cycle called Kali-yuga, which incorporates both catastrophes, as well as enlightenment, he noted. (more info at youtube link)

VIDEO Part 1 of 15 (10:17): http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...29/jhp2m6ZqF9o

Last edited by peaceandlove; 03-04-2010 at 01:14 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:10 AM   #2
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2 GREAT C2C Shows ~ Remote Viewing, ESP AND Forbidden Archaeology

Tks PAL: I noticed yesterday that they were doing Remote Viewing, but a bit late for me to stay up & listen. Now I can listen this evening.

Last edited by Samarkis; 03-05-2010 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Spelling correction
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:25 AM   #3
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

waitinginthewings

Cute Puppy!!!

Last edited by Samarkis; 03-05-2010 at 04:06 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:15 AM   #4
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks peaceandlove, looks a very up to date channel

Last edited by Samarkis; 03-05-2010 at 04:06 PM.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:46 PM   #5
Brian En
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the link. I just subscribed.

Last edited by Samarkis; 03-05-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Brian En is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:49 PM   #6
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks PeaceandLove, i love coasttocoast and download shows from demonoid,

If you would like to hear Michael Cremo giving lectures in his natural Vedic environment you may enjoy the lectures at this link. His spritual name is Drutakarma dasa and he is a sweet devotee There is also a link under bhajans which are gentle vedic songs. Enjoy!!

These lectures are an ideal follow up to further explore the Vedic philosophy with Michael Cremo.

http://audio.iskcondesiretree.info/i...takarma_Prabhu

Last edited by Samarkis; 03-05-2010 at 04:04 PM.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:03 PM   #7
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

Its Richard Hoagland on tonight. Ive been waiting for this ever since the UFOs around the sun turned up. Hope he has something to say on the matter.

Was a bit dissapointed with the Cremo interview. Didnt have much new to say at all. Dont you find with a lot of ppl on this circuit, they just repeat the same old stories. zzz.

Last edited by Samarkis; 03-05-2010 at 04:04 PM.
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:20 PM   #8
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker512 View Post
Was a bit dissapointed with the Cremo interview. Didnt have much new to say at all. Dont you find with a lot of ppl on this circuit, they just repeat the same old stories. zzz.
It is often those people who share concrete evidence, back up their statements and conclusions with facts, and rarely speculate.

Your post is reflective of a very common mindset of many in these alternative communities, you always want to be told 'new stories' and get 'new information'. Has it ever occurred to you that the people who always share 'new' stuff are mostly making it up just for interviews documentaries and the like?

I could share a lot of stories with you if you like, but they are just stories, there may in fact be an element of truth (otherwise you'd never believe it), but most of it would be fictional spin, is that what you prefer, the spin?

Last edited by Samarkis; 03-05-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:29 PM   #9
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
It is often those people who share concrete evidence, back up their statements and conclusions with facts, and rarely speculate.

Your post is reflective of a very common mindset of many in these alternative communities, you always want to be told 'new stories' and get 'new information'. Has it ever occurred to you that the people who always share 'new' stuff are mostly making it up just for interviews documentaries and the like?
Good observation Marjorion, Michael Cremo does have so much more he can share but we also have to remember that he is simply responding to the interviewers questions.

Last edited by Samarkis; 03-05-2010 at 04:02 PM.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:29 PM   #10
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post

I could share a lot of stories with you if you like, but they are just stories, there may in fact be an element of truth (otherwise you'd never believe it), but most of it would be fictional spin, is that what you prefer, the spin?
How very patronising.....
Does it make you feel good to patronise someone facelessly over the internet?
In answer to your question, yes of course it occured to me. Im not the idiot you seem to be suggesting I am. Im merely saying I was disapointed with the interview.
You have no idea what my mindset is quite clearly.
It isnt a bad emotion when someone feels disappointed because they were looking forward to learning something new, only not to.
How does being disapointed mean I want to hear made up disposable stories based on thin air.

Point is, there have been many many new discoveries in his field between the time of his last book and now which im sure he must know about.

The things he talked about on this show have been known for years by anyone truly interested in this topic. As a fringe researcher surly it would be better to point out even newer fringe discoveries.

There have been at least 2 history changing archaeological discoveries in the last few months. How about a 120 million yr old map. Thats right up his street isnt it?

Last edited by Samarkis; 03-05-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote