Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 04-28-2009, 01:49 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default May 9th-11th = Transformation of Universal Energy

Here is the introductory statement from Carl Calleman's website on the Mayan Calendar. If you follow the link after this statment, there are two articles that talk about it.

Quote:
In May 2009 a major emanation from the Hunab-Ku, an unfathomably large intelligence in the center of the universe according to Mayan Cosmology, will inform a magnificent birth of cosmic proportions. This epoch period, the Mid-Point of the Sixth Day of the Galactic Underworld, gives humanity an unprecedented opportunity to cooperate with the forces of evolution to fulfill individual and collective purposes, and to create a sustainable world of harmony, abundance and balance with Nature. As with any birth, there is also death…death of that which is no longer supported by these new evolutionary energies. This article provides the background for this paradoxically auspicious and ominous moment, and what we can do personally and collectively to consciously participate in it.
Link to the Articles Discussing This Statement

I am still pondering what this may mean as to the unfolding of material events starting on the 9th of May. I do not think that this statement,
Quote:
"As with any birth, there is also death…death of that which is no longer supported by these new evolutionary energies."
means that anyone is going to die as a result of this. It is more likely that there will be a sudden death of the mindset of materialism over the ethical treatment of the earth. Those that have been in this mindset and refuse to let go of it will probably have a hard time. The consequences for those individuals will probably vary on an individual basis.

I would also like to point out that this part of the statement,
Quote:
"gives humanity an unprecedented opportunity to cooperate with the forces of evolution to fulfill individual and collective purposes, and to create a sustainable world of harmony, abundance and balance with Nature."
seems as though it may be describing the revealing of free energy technology.

This new evolutionary step in the transformation of the consciousness of the Universe is going to be taking place in all Galaxies, not just this one. It will effect all consciousness in the universe in all of the dimensions of the Universe. It is going to be a beneficial shock to the system. As with most drastic change it may be uncomfortable during the transition. Do not push against it. Go with it the best that you can.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:23 AM   #2
pushedforfreedom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: May 9th-11th = Transformation of Universal Energy

How exciting!

I know there are global meditation dates coming up on the 9th AND the 11th of May. I doubt it's a coincidence =)
pushedforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:35 AM   #3
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the post. I have followed your time line of events and can feel the changes.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:28 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Leaving the cult of materialism really isn't as hard as it sounds. Once you stop placing value on money and the possession of money, the rest pretty much takes care of itself.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:27 PM   #5
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Leaving the cult of materialism really isn't as hard as it sounds. Once you stop placing value on money and the possession of money, the rest pretty much takes care of itself.
Indeed!
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote