Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-24-2008, 04:56 PM   #26
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something I don't normally talk about

I have a friend that in years past had the plane crash dreams and the next morning when she put the telly on the dreams had come to pass. Recently I read somewhere on this varst and expansive net that dreams here the soul/spirit uploading the days learnt events and downloading information. The trick is getting hold of this info to see you through the day you awake in. Dreams are supposed to be acted upon - some say - in some way. I think the dreams about planes crashes are the screams of the souls when the plane crashes and so many die on mass.

I think most of us here - most of us world wide - are tapping into a wider consciousness as we are all one thing - light energy. It is possible to tap into the highself and see things in the 'future' - I highlight future because there is only the now - but I guess you get what I mean - everything that has happened and will happen is always happening in the now - now is the only reality.

We all know that something is going to happen and happen very soon - we have all tapped into that. I hope thay do not do anything to Paris - it's a lovely City with some great art. but we are on the countdown to the US election - anything could happen in the next half hour...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:13 PM   #27
karmakah
Avalon Senior Member

Last night I dreamt I was holding wads of cash, all fresh, new bills of a kind I can't recall. Same size, shape, and color of U.S. bills, though. They were so crisp, and hard to seperate for their newness, and I thought to myself in the dream "These bills must be counterfeit..." and lo' and behold, I was reading an excerpt from David Wilcock this morning about how there's going to be all this counterfeit money being produced.

We cannot deny that dreams are utterly significant. It is so sad that most of humanity hasn't a clue about what to do with all of these 'coincidences'. Such a waste of thousands of years of dreaming...Imagine where we could be right now?
karmakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 02:53 PM   #28
wolfman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Everybody,

Have you ever had one of those really vivid dreams, so vivid it was almost as if you were there? So vivid that it's even more vivid than a normal vivid dream. During the following day that dream keeps niggling at you but you keep quiet about it and don't tell anybody. Then a couple of days later you see something on the news and you say to yourself, "That's what I dreamt about!"

Of course you tell nobody about it because it's after the fact and after all, you can't prove anything and who would believe you anyway?

Many people dream about airplane crashes and the like.

You could argue that airplanes crash almost every day so it could be just a coincidence, and you may be right.

The reason I say all this is because I had a dream last night that was one of those really vivid ones. It took place in Paris and it was, I think, Notre Dame, or a Gothic or traditional type building that was being engulfed in flames.

A group of Pompiers went into the building to try and put the fire out and some of the building collapsed and took them all out.

I remember really clearly in this dream thinking, "All this culture and heritage destroyed by a small faction for their cause" I thought of ETA or some radical French organization. I thought, "The time, culture and development used to create this building wiped out in just minutes - is it fair?".

That's where the dream seemed to end or tapered out.

I'm not trying to claim that I have some sort of magic power or that I'm clairvoyant or anything like that. I'm just taking the opportunity to publish what I dreamt and if anything happens, can prove that I dreamt it. If nothing happens...... well I still dreamt it!

Best regards,

Steve
Steve,
I am now in Paris (MontParnasse) and it is Sunday 2nd Nov. As I looked out my window in the late morning, I am surprised to see 4 Soldiers armed with Rifles walking around the place. Anyone know if this is common practise?? I have only been to Paris a couple of times over the years but I don't remember seeing Soldiers patrolling the street.

I only see them in the Train Station (OPera station) - yesterday as I was out shopping.

rgds
wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:31 PM   #29
fitzy3400
Avalon Senior Member

I've had an interesting dream where I have felt as if I had been there... this happened probably a year after 9/11. The dream is of me overlooking a body of water with trees in front of that water. and behind the water it almost looks like a cityscape with tall buildings. A plane comes into view heading for the water like it is going to crash and then suddenly it bursts into flames. The vision of that shakes me and I wake up. I have horrible dream control.

fitzy3400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:32 PM   #30
ori
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with Jenny about the fact that the dream always shows an inner energetic process.
But this dream might symbolize the exact opposit of "downfall of Freedom and the burning in flames of the Light" . It might be the downfall or end of the old world, religion, man fearing god, etc..............and the beginning of a new era without cathedrals, blind adoration.

Only you can feel what the real interpretation is, how did you feel? in your dream?

Ori
ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:49 PM   #31
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hello wolfman (that's not something I have ever written before :-)

Yes unfortunatly the army on the streets or especially in the metro is not a odd sightling, since Paris was being bombed in the eighties and ninties its been like that. Although they officially pulled out of being in the bigger metros stations a few years back. But you know there are 2 branches of the regular police that belong to the army in any case. The CRS (Riot police) & The gend'armerie (them with the funny hats)

They say their guns are no loaded b ut I doubt that
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:54 PM   #32
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi ori,

The dream I had was of Notre Dame or some other gothic type building being engulfed in flames. I saw some firefighters go inside and the roof caved and they lost their lives.

I remember thinking of the causes like ETA or some radical groups and I thought it was not fair that because of a belief (of the groups) hundreds of years of culture and work have been destroyed in only minutes.

It was at that point that the dream started to fade out.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by ori View Post
I agree with Jenny about the fact that the dream always shows an inner energetic process.
But this dream might symbolize the exact opposit of "downfall of Freedom and the burning in flames of the Light" . It might be the downfall or end of the old world, religion, man fearing god, etc..............and the beginning of a new era without cathedrals, blind adoration.

Only you can feel what the real interpretation is, how did you feel? in your dream?

Ori
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:38 PM   #33
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

man I wish I had this ability
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote