Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-05-2010, 11:52 AM   #1
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Imagining the tenth dimension

Here is something interesting to get you in the mood for some brain flips.

Part 1:

Part 2:

There are allegories/illustrations made in this video that I don't necessarily understand/agree with but nevertheless I found it a thought provoking walk through and is interesting to see how hard it is for higher dimensions to fathom.

A..

PS: Reading abraxasinas's posts made me remember about this video

Last edited by Anchor; 01-05-2010 at 12:03 PM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:38 PM   #2
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Imagining the tenth dimension

Thanks for the post Anchor... that was very interesting.

Peace
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:48 PM   #3
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

I'd show this to all those self-professed Gurus speaking about 12 strand DNAs and ascensions into the 5th, 6th, 7th .. Xth dimension and then let them explain it to me.. lol
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:47 PM   #4
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

As much as my 3rd dimensional brain went , this does parallel what Bashar has to say, with an infinate amount of parallel universes and future timlines. He says this is why it is so difficult to predict the future.

Thanks A.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:08 PM   #5
Raven
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks anchor, i enjoyed these videos. I like the way he uses song in his videos as well. Watched the omniverse one and it gave a good explanation of what the eternal moment of now is Good post A
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:21 PM   #6
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:54 PM   #7
powerviolence
Unsubscribed

Thanks for this video Anchor, now, do you guys think we can correlate this to the densities spoken of in the law of one and other written materials? in other words, does this video in any way help you guys understand what life might be like living in the 4th or 5th density, I think it helped me a little bit but I'd like to hear what other people think.
powerviolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:14 PM   #8
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
I'd show this to all those self-professed Gurus speaking about 12 strand DNAs and ascensions into the 5th, 6th, 7th .. Xth dimension and then let them explain it to me.. lol
I agree.

Thanks Anchor, very interesting video indeed!

It made me think about Nassim Haramein lecture about dimension which I enjoyed last year this video here is interesting.

http://imaginingthetenthdimension.bl...-haramein.html

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:47 PM   #9
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

powerviolence: I think densities are completely different from dimensions.

Dimension has to do more with locale and 'spaciousness'.. as in branching of awareness.. while density has to do more with the inner complexity of such an awareness and its ability to grasp the fine detail of the fabric of the universe.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:50 PM   #10
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
powerviolence: I think densities are completely different from dimensions.

Dimension has to do more with locale and 'spaciousness'.. as in branching of awareness.. while density has to do more with the inner complexity of such an awareness and its ability to grasp the fine detail of the fabric of the universe.
When I try to get my head round this I think of density it in terms of a multi-dimensional vibratory state. The faster it is, or the higher the frequency, the higher the density.

Most of the time you when think of a thing vibrating and oscillating - like a string - you can easily conceptualize that because its a 3D artefact - when you are talking about the fabric of matter in which we exist everything is vibrating and oscillating in one or more higher dimensions that you cannot (yet) (perhaps) be aware of - thus it is unseen.

To me the value of the videos is that it provides a few peices of the intellectual jigsaw puzzle necessary to make that leap of understanding. It isnt the truth, but there are some mental struts there to build the concepts.

Trouble is - I dont actually know if I am right - I think I am, but your mileage may vary on this one.

It doesn't actually matter - a lot of this detail is transcended by the things we can actually do for sure anyway. Being nice and loving eachother, expressing forgiveness and blessings, conducting daily meditations, striving for purity in ourselves, control of our minds and bodies, gradual expansion of conciousness - you know stuff like that ... None of this requires any hardcore knowledge of metaphysics!

I know I can manifest change by focussed intent. Knowing about the mechanics of the universe is not necessary for that - it happens anyway.

It is interesting though - I can't deny that - but sometimes you just need to forget all about the complexity and just allow it all to happen and flow.

A..
Old 01-05-2010, 10:49 PM   #11
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I believe that the entrance point to understand all dimensions beyond 3d is to look through and with the Heart . Heart not felt as one's own but as the Universal One for there dwells the key to step out of fixed individuality into complete awareness of fluidity that higher Consciousness is .
Dimensions are the roads Consciousness take to contract or expand.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:22 AM   #12
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Here is an interesting definition I found: http://www.worldtrans.org/lyssa/density.html

Density:
Density denotes a vibrational frequency and not a location, which the term "dimension" implies. The density structure of this reality is primarily expressed in seven levels, though each level has sub-levels within it. The density scale is a model used to communicate one's perception of orientation in relation to other realities.

Dimension: Dimension refers to one's location in space/time rather then a person's vibrational frequency (density). Webster defines "dimension" as "Magnitude measured in a particular direction, specifically length, breadth, thickness or time." There are an infinite number of dimensions existing with a given density or vibrational frequency.

Namaste, Steven
Old 01-11-2010, 09:46 PM   #13
10thdim
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone, lovely to see the comments and discussions here. I designed this animation in 2006, and it's amazing to me to see how the audience for it keeps growing and growing. I'll be posting a link to this thread over at my Imagining the Tenth Dimension blog in the Interesting Links section, and promise to check back here from time to time if anyone has questions.

You might be interested in my most recent blog entry which discusses the ideas in the original animation from a somewhat different perspective: it's called "You Are the Point".
http://imaginingthetenthdimension.bl...are-point.html

Best wishes,
Rob Bryanton
10thdim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:52 PM   #14
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thdim View Post
Hi everyone, lovely to see the comments and discussions here. I designed this animation in 2006, and it's amazing to me to see how the audience for it keeps growing and growing. I'll be posting a link to this thread over at my Imagining the Tenth Dimension blog in the Interesting Links section, and promise to check back here from time to time if anyone has questions.

You might be interested in my most recent blog entry which discusses the ideas in the original animation from a somewhat different perspective: it's called "You Are the Point".
http://imaginingthetenthdimension.bl...are-point.html

Best wishes,
Rob Bryanton
Hello Rob. Thanks for your work, you got a fan here.

Namaste, Steven
Old 01-11-2010, 10:00 PM   #15
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
It is interesting though - I can't deny that - but sometimes you just need to forget all about the complexity and just allow it all to happen and flow.

A..

Brilliant... IMO in context with all you have said.

In order to learn as much as possible I find it valuable to explore things from every angle, meditate on it (or process it however works for you) and then make choices.

Welcome !0thdim. Those videos are very well made. I always smile when I hear "flatlander's" and I recall Carl Sagan.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:30 PM   #16
Instead
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad I have infinity to figure this stuff out.
Instead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:16 AM   #17
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

The ten dimensions these videos discuss are the ten dimensions of form. I happen to know from my own experience that not everything in the universe/multiverse has a form. Not by a long shot. In fact, the formless worlds are higher, as anybody with any real experience of meditation can tell you, and as many meditation traditions take pains to affirm. For example, the Buddhist teaching is that there are six different worlds (different levels) of formlessness. These, or their lowest level, are what the Law Of One calls "sixth density". Both the Buddhist and the Vedanta teachings are that the worlds of formlessness lie above the physical, then psychic, then astral, then mental worlds.

As many people have eventually experienced if they got a long way in meditation, there are yet greater worlds even above the formless worlds. As far as I can tell (I haven't read much of the Law Of One), these are the same as what the Law Of One calls the worlds of seventh density, eighth density, and so on up. These worlds were traditionally known as the divine worlds, or the heavens or the degrees of heaven. You enter them in meditation when you get beyond the subject/object distinction. (In other words, when you go to a space where there no longer are such things as objects, even formless objects. ) The lowest of these "infinite" worlds was often called Atman, the second lowest was often called Nirvana, the third lowest was often called something like Meta-Nirvana, the fourth lowest was Brahma, and so on. I could certainly describe what these divine worlds are like in some detail, based on my experiences through meditation. However, suffice it to say that however mind-boggling you might consider the world of ten mathematical dimensions of form to be, these are something quite different and quite considerably more mind-boggling -- though I guess some of the general ideas behind quantum physics are quite relevant to the divine worlds.

Incidentally, most of ancient Greek thought seemed to be based on the concept of form. If that had been less weak (or more universal) a concept, it seems to me that we would have developed a science that was friendlier to the environment, and more generally a more enlightened Western civilisation.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:44 AM   #18
Panta rhei
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Anchor, very interesting. I like those vids explaining higher dimensions, there is one of Carl Sagan who explains the 4th dimension which I thought is very interesting as well.

Or this one is funny, I sometimes can relate to that little circle very well

Panta rhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:51 AM   #19
powerviolence
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
The ten dimensions these videos discuss are the ten dimensions of form. I happen to know from my own experience that not everything in the universe/multiverse has a form. Not by a long shot. In fact, the formless worlds are higher, as anybody with any real experience of meditation can tell you, and as many meditation traditions take pains to affirm. For example, the Buddhist teaching is that there are six different worlds (different levels) of formlessness. These, or their lowest level, are what the Law Of One calls "sixth density". Both the Buddhist and the Vedanta teachings are that the worlds of formlessness lie above the physical, then psychic, then astral, then mental worlds.

As many people have eventually experienced if they got a long way in meditation, there are yet greater worlds even above the formless worlds. As far as I can tell (I haven't read much of the Law Of One), these are the same as what the Law Of One calls the worlds of seventh density, eighth density, and so on up. These worlds were traditionally known as the divine worlds, or the heavens or the degrees of heaven. You enter them in meditation when you get beyond the subject/object distinction. (In other words, when you go to a space where there no longer are such things as objects, even formless objects. ) The lowest of these "infinite" worlds was often called Atman, the second lowest was often called Nirvana, the third lowest was often called something like Meta-Nirvana, the fourth lowest was Brahma, and so on. I could certainly describe what these divine worlds are like in some detail, based on my experiences through meditation. However, suffice it to say that however mind-boggling you might consider the world of ten mathematical dimensions of form to be, these are something quite different and quite considerably more mind-boggling -- though I guess some of the general ideas behind quantum physics are quite relevant to the divine worlds.

Incidentally, most of ancient Greek thought seemed to be based on the concept of form. If that had been less weak (or more universal) a concept, it seems to me that we would have developed a science that was friendlier to the environment, and more generally a more enlightened Western civilisation.
I would be very interested in hearing detailed stories of your experiences if you have really been able to reach sixth-density through meditation. According to the law of one, your higher-self, which is yourself in the future lives within the sixth density simultaneously with your present self in the 3rd density, so I'm curious how you entered sixth-density through meditation, I have entered other planes but only from psychedelic drugs, one time after taking 60x salvia(which was LEGAL btw I ordered it from the internet, but most ppl usually take 5x which should tell you the strength), I experienced the most intense ego-loss I can describe, in which I wasn't aware of my body or my reality, or earth, or anything anymore, I had vision but it was merely forms, objects, and things that I can't explain, in retrospect it felt like I had travelled to an alternate universe or something, nothing about it was enjoyable or pleasant or what people make 'drug trips' out to be, there was no cartoons or bunnies or anything, it wasn't my own imaginary trip, it wasn't coming from my own mind, it seemed as if I had literally entered another dimension that I just couldn't even make sense of, there was things going on, mechanisms, systems, I can sort of describe a conveyor belt of sorts, but nothing that was of earthly nature, not even the colors/shapes/beings/things that I saw, which is why I can't describe them, I can't describe the experience in the slightest bit because there are no words for it, it was all very confusing and terrifying at the time, albeit mind-expanding once I came back to my own reality, is this somewhat comparable to entering the 'higher stages' through meditation? I'm curious as to what happened to me or where I went.
powerviolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:25 AM   #20
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Drugs can often take people into other realms, but those realms are often in the lower astral – in “hells” instead of “heavens”. Meditation takes you into other realms in a way that honors your body – even though it’s true that you need to partially detach your consciousness from the realm of senses, because otherwise the senses would create far too much “noise”.

Actually, I initially experienced some of the levels of the divine / heavenly worlds in my adolescence. Ten later, at one point in my mid-twenties, I smoked marijuana regularly for a number of weeks. I did so because others had told me they had interesting spiritual experiences from doing so. What I experienced was that although marijuana put me in a detached state as I were “flying”, otherwise the experiences it gave me were quite hellish, extremely “heavy” and sluggish. In no way were they comparable to the wonderful things I experienced through meditation – which were all to do with joy that greatly exceeds what most experience in sex. However, the marijuana did trigger valuable insights in me regarding how boring much conventional work and life seemed to be. It kind of forced me to awaken my psychic abilities, so I could recover my balance. (Normally, a person is born psychic or else they’re not. They don’t often really awaken their psychic abilities to a major level when they’re in their twenties.) Also, in addition to the two Guardian Angels I already had assigned to me permanently, a third one got assigned to me at that point – to help me resolve the mess but also the new insights I had wandered into as a result of the marijuana.

Some years after that, it took me enormous effort over many hours to finally heal myself of the effects of the marijuana. Those effects were physically very, very painful – because marijuana and other drugs disconnect a person from their body in an unnatural way, and you have to eventually kind of undo all of that, and re-connect in the proper, organic way. I wouldn’t recommend drugs to anybody – and that includes marijuana and cocaine. (I know, alcohol and tobacco are drugs too – but they’re not as strong (not as strongly acidic).)
Old 01-12-2010, 02:28 AM   #21
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

When one loosens the rivets of the mind, it is a struggle to tighten them back up again.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:52 PM   #22
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

If anybody didn’t clearly get the point of my post above regarding formlessness, let me try and make it clearer what sorts of things are formless. Any sense in which you are truly an “I”, or an “I am”, rather than a “me” is formless. Ditto any sense, or way of being, in which you are conscious rather than mechanical, or truly free rather than a slave, or a dynamic, alive spirit rather than just meat.

Eckhart Tolle, for example, continually keeps mentioning “the formless”. He works hard to make it clear in simple language that your essence is purely formless. He also explains that a person won’t really get anywhere in terms of spiritual evolution unless they keep deliberately making lots of space for the formless to come into their daily life. In my experience, all the meditation traditions do the same thing. They don’t always use the word “formless”. Other terms include “being”, “being at cause”, “intuition”, “God”, “Big Mind”, “No-mind”, and so on.

My point is that the ten-dimensional universe which the video describes contains nothing in it but objects. (Everything in that ten-dimensional universe can be identified completely in terms of ten numerical coordinates. Machine paradise!) An object is simply that which has a form. Yet I know for a fact from experience that when I travel (“astral project” in a more sophisticated way than usual) in the higher worlds, I travel without any form at all.

Maybe it would also seem plausible to you to consider that any being – including the deeper “soul” aspects of yourself – that is truly being a pure “I” rather than a “me” can’t be tied down to or captured in any one form, nor even in many different specific forms. It’s too alive, too dynamic, too “slippery”, for that.

I hope this post makes it clearer why the term “dimension” or “density” as used e.g. in The Law Of One means something different. So, if you like, the six worlds of formlessness would make up dimensions 11 through 16. And the seven divine/Heaven worlds (that I know of) would then make up dimensions 17 through 23. But then “dimension 11” would just be the beginning of “sixth density” as e.g. David Wilcock describes “sixth density” at www.divinecosmos.com It certainly would not be what David and many others mean by "eleventh density".
Old 01-13-2010, 01:11 AM   #23
10thdim
Avalon Senior Member

Hi TraineeHuman, and others, interesting and insightful comments. A few things to clarify - with this way of visualizing the dimensions, our fourth dimensional reality is the shadow of a fifth-dimensional hologram, and the sixth dimension is as high as any physical objects familiar to us from our universe are expressed - all of that becomes an enfolded single point within the seventh dimension. This leaves an awful lot of room for us to get to other incompatible universes, still within other points within the seventh dimension. Does the God that created our universe reside in the seventh dimension then? Some people have suggested that's the case.

The eighth dimension would contain some extraordinarily complex universes that are derived from changing or oscillating constants, and Garrett Lisi's E8 rotation also says that eight dimensions is all we need to define any physical universe.

The ninth dimension in this way of visualizing is not objects at all, although there would be fractal patterns, preferences, meme structures that help to narrow down the possibilities, and some people might say that's where the God that selected our universe from out of the omniverse resides, in one specific region of the ninth dimension.

The tenth dimension is more like the zero we start from in my animation - any attempt to disturb the beautiful enfolded symmetry of all possible and impossible patterns of information summed into a single point of indeterminate size immediately spills you back into the dimensions below. This is also a place where ultimate enlightenment might reside.

To my way of thinking, ten dimensions is plenty, but of course some people say there are infinite dimensions. I prefer to say that there are infinite possibilities contained within the tenth dimension.

Here's a blog entry that contains a number of videos that continue this discussion, if you're interested in this point of view:
http://imaginingthetenthdimension.bl...ultiverse.html
Also, this one provides another approach to visualizing the dimensions that some people are finding useful:
http://imaginingthetenthdimension.bl...nd-corner.html

Peace,

Rob
10thdim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:02 AM   #24
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

10thdim, it seems to me you’re still staying totally within the assumption that the only things that are real are objects, and “information”.

The scientific method doesn’t accurately work on – doesn’t properly apply to -- anything except objects and a world of objects, on which it seeks to collect “data”. But I observe that surprisingly many scientists adhere to the belief that anything the scientific method doesn’t apply to can’t really exist. That’s actually a religious belief. (The religion of scientism.)

In twentieth century philosophy, up until about the late 1940s there was a very influential movement which indeed was based on the claim that the only things that are real are objects and “information”. It was called logical positivism, or just plain positivism. (Huge misnomer.) At the height of its popularity and power in the intellectual world, it claimed that all feelings were a kind of aberration, and that subjective value of any kind (and also inter-subjectivity) was a flat-out delusion, and was pure fantasy, and mentally unsound. It also claimed that the only real things are things that can be measured. Today, logical positivism is pretty much extinct in the world of philosophy. I believe it would be good if you became familiar with the arguments against logical positivism, and the many points at which it is generally agreed to be flawed – and to be much, much weaker than the frameworks that are its rivals. If I may say so, it seems to me we might then be able to have a dialogue where we both fully appreciated where the other was coming from.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #25
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I often think that getting psychology, ethics, theology, universal history, etc. straight...should precede venturing into other dimensions, densities, realms, etc. Call me a fundamentalist...but I believe that we live in a haunted planet...and that many may 'ascend' into a very deceptive and ultimately hostile realm. I'd still like to know what the real issues are in connection with Interdimensional Reptilians. Some say they are demonic...and some consider them to be angelic. Could both be true? I'm sort of aiming to skip 4D...and go directly to 5D. I've heard...and sensed...bad things in connection with 4D. But what do I know?

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote