Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > IRELAND

Notices

Old 10-31-2008, 09:22 AM   #1
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

Default they should teach this in ulster schools

http://afgen.com/forgotten_slaves.html

maybe if they teached this in ulster schools we might not have so much division.
mopbucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:01 PM   #2
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: they should teach this in ulster schools

No, they should continue to teach them beauty therapy, child care and the other nonsense that passes for education, bring back the hedge schools.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:40 AM   #3
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopbucket View Post
http://afgen.com/forgotten_slaves.html

maybe if they teached this in ulster schools we might not have so much division.
It's all true, tbh though they should teach all kids everywhere how they are ALL slaves right now...unless they're born of a specific family bloodline. In that instance it's OK to be the worlds highest paid unemployed.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:46 AM   #4
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
taught?
Old 11-03-2008, 07:36 AM   #5
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
taught?
sorry feardia i am obviously an idiot that can't write, thank you for pointing out my bad english , and i am sure that if i ever post again that i know that i have you to point out my mistakes for me.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:51 PM   #6
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
sorry feardia i am obviously an idiot that can't write, thank you for pointing out my bad english , and i am sure that if i ever post again that i know that i have you to point out my mistakes for me.
^ roflmao!
Old 11-03-2008, 09:11 PM   #7
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

sorry mopbucket i couldn't resist- seeing as the thread is on an educational theme, me baaaad

baron, you can't deny that 1000's of irish were sold as slaves, sure isn't reggae only irish music slowed down and isn't marley an irish name Google the penal laws to see how we were treated by 'good queen bess'.
They may have been a christian country, but we were catholics.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:17 PM   #8
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
This book has been proven to be a sensationalist piece of fiction based on some true events, by historians versed on this topic. .
Such as? I gather the "some true events" would be the slavery?

lol....
Old 11-03-2008, 09:24 PM   #9
reggaeman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This book has been proven to be a sensationalist piece of fiction based on some true events, by historians versed on this topic. These kind of books stir hate by exaggerating and even lying, sadly.

The British get a bad rap here, and for once this is undeserved because all the slavery that was committed from British ports was by what you might call NWO Zionist Jews. have a look at the shipping manifests logs and ownership papers you will find they are all Jewish owned. The British have done some dastardly deeds, but the slave thing was one, that was NOT to their taste being a Christian country.The Jews were exempt from these rules as slavery was permitted for them, and since Oliver Cromwell allowed them back having been banished from England by Elizabeth 1st forever for usury and sacrificial murder of children. Oliver Cromwell needed bank rolling so he relented and let them back in they are now the banksters. Britain and Ireland have been paying ever since...It was the Jews in fact who wanted Ireland as their new nation at one time, before they got Balfour blackmail agreement. They the Jews infiltrating and controlling the British ever since, are the one's who made the decisions about Ireland that caused it grief.
heres a wee tune should check out a book called......To hell or Barbados......good read
reggaeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:26 PM   #10
reggaeman
Avalon Senior Member

A bit ahead of myself there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKp5v0B3IwE
reggaeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:00 AM   #11
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This book has been proven to be a sensationalist piece of fiction based on some true events, by historians versed on this topic. These kind of books stir hate by exaggerating and even lying, sadly.

The British get a bad rap here, and for once this is undeserved because all the slavery that was committed from British ports was by what you might call NWO Zionist Jews. have a look at the shipping manifests logs and ownership papers you will find they are all Jewish owned. The British have done some dastardly deeds, but the slave thing was one, that was NOT to their taste being a Christian country.The Jews were exempt from these rules as slavery was permitted for them, and since Oliver Cromwell allowed them back having been banished from England by Elizabeth 1st forever for usury and sacrificial murder of children. Oliver Cromwell needed bank rolling so he relented and let them back in they are now the banksters. Britain and Ireland have been paying ever since...It was the Jews in fact who wanted Ireland as their new nation at one time, before they got Balfour blackmail agreement. They the Jews infiltrating and controlling the British ever since, are the one's who made the decisions about Ireland that caused it grief.
Any references to back up this theory? seems like a big undertaking for those pesky zionists to travel round the country gathering up thousands of the locals, in the lashing rain without even a map.
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:14 AM   #12
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

"This book has been proven to be a sensationalist piece of fiction based on some true events, by historians versed on this topic. These kind of books stir hate by exaggerating and even lying, sadly"
HMM!,..,'fiction based on fact' written by historians..,now that's a novelty.

Yer man ( historian) that's telling the yarn, knows what he's saying but decides to make it exciting. Is that what you're saying.
So, he's not an historian! He's a wanna be Charlie Dickison, ye know who I mean.
I get ye.

You also say the British have a bad reputation........NEVER!
It was the Jewish people living in England that made the English people make bad decisions. Tsk!Tsk! Makes ye wonder, does'nt it!.... Mass hypnosis.

"The Enlish never believed in slavery because they were christians"
Okay, tell me that often enough and I'll believe it, (maybe).
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:58 AM   #13
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry 'bout me spelin Feardia!, but if language is the art of communication and if the message gets through.., sure you're an artist!
Old 11-04-2008, 06:48 AM   #14
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

sorry ferdia, i know you meant well.
i come from a protestant background , i nor my family ever knew of this stuff.
if this was taught in schools here and when i was at school maybe things would have been different for a lot of people now. all i can do is inform my kids of this stuff. how can you not feel compassion and anger at this and its only recently that things are starting to be equal.( and i really dont think its all the jews fault) does any one have any names of books etc that i could find out more thanks
Old 11-04-2008, 07:07 AM   #15
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Jeez girl,
your in trouble now after calling him Ferdia
Old 11-04-2008, 07:12 AM   #16
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

oh s%^t i spelt it wrong ha ha ha ha
Old 11-04-2008, 01:57 PM   #17
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

grand so baron,
i didn't come to project avalon to debate irish history, my interest is more in the future and how we are going to survive it as a species. Anyway we know where we stand with the NWO and the british connection, we have resisted them since the fall of babylon and will continue to do so until the end. One thing we have learned in ireland throughout our history is how to deal with depopulation, and how to fight against injustice and oppression, essential skills which will be needed by the human race as a whole in the very near future, thats what we can bring to the table, and thats what we have to offer. Now where's that thread on how to make a tinfoil hat
one love, people get ready
Old 11-04-2008, 03:08 PM   #18
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

no baron
you have as much right to your opinion as everyone else here
i value your input
thank you