Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-22-2010, 01:18 PM   #26
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pathetic Avalon Posters Wasting Time?

Interesting post by the OP.. I must say that I agree about the fear mongering BUT.. I also believe that it is a necessary part of the equation for awakening.. to walk thru the door of negative possibilities .. to enter the dark night of the soul and begin to really awaken by going thru this part of our evolution...

they are only possibilities not probabilities .. one only has to see the video series by Nassim Haramein where he shows a NASA video(from 2003) in which a comet twice the size of Jupiter comes thru, between earth and the sun and should have, in all their equations, knocked us off our orbit at least.. not to mention sucking Mercury into the sun... but nothing happened to us.. we are being protected for a reason.. and I'm quite sure that it's not to be destroyed in another way-- that makes no sense at all.... consciousness evolves thru necessity not comfort.. it's always been this way .... there are still too many people asleep.. what is going to wake them? transform them?... take a guess .. My prediction is that the longer it takes to wake humanity the more dire the situation will become.. it has to .. this is how it's always been... currently an exponential curve that is pointing straight up... everything IS as it should be

trust that
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:35 AM   #27
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
I
consider Life's journey as a path to complete awareness as a being.
We are all somewhere on that path crossing it at our own pace .
Fear has a tendency to be present when we have litle experience about
who we really are .
I would say then that fear is just part of the road and that it has to be
fully integrated before one can move on .
How does one begin to walk , master a discipline or an instrument ?
By gaining confidence through the removal of the unknowns and our
willingness to confront the areas of discomfort .
The path to awareness has many stages and wisdom comes along as
we move through each step .
When the fear stage is integrated one has a tendency to loose interest
for the gloomy scenarios and to turn himself to Light .
This comes as a natural by product as one grows in awareness of one's
essence being Love. The realm of dichotomies then fade away and
a sense of Oneness with all that is prevails .

Love Always
mudra
Thank you Mudra for your wisdom. I can identify with so much of your post.
I would give anything if I could be where you, Greybeard and many others presently are, but as you said I am on my own, crossing at my own pace.

I will plead guilty for asking dumb questions, posting a thread that has been posted and not visible (I didn't do a search).
I've never been part of an on-line community, threads, posting, and even trying to figure out some of the computer stuff. I sometimes feel I am being "judged" for lack of knowledge.

These things are all new to me:
Channeling Meditation TPTB
Project Camelot Whistle-blowers RA Ascension
polar shifts/earth changes HAARP Project Blue Beam
Galactic alignment etc. etc.

I joined in October of 2009 and was befriended by 6 people which meant the world to me. I am 55 years old and have zero support in this waking up process with my personal friends and family members. I have been so chastised and made fun of for sharing my new feelings and information that I've begun to think, maybe I am delusional and the feelings and search for the truth is wrong. I have lost friends over this. I am so passionate and excited that I just wanted to share my new information. I didn't know they would take it so poorly and think I'm a whacko. I learn to close my mouth from you guys. Everyone is on their own path.

I, like many others, need you guys. I would never post disinformation or be fear-mongering on purpose. I know it's hard to know someone's true intention on the internet but mine is pure and from the heart.

My gut feeling is that I was brought here for a reason. Whether some of you know it or believe it, I think you signed up to mentor us. You are here to teach and guide us. With all our stupidity, our time-wasting, dumb questions. inappropriate fear posting and other missteps, please stay with us. Teach us, mentor us and give us the confidence to not be afraid to stay here and ask questions and misstep once again.

On one post I made, even Bill Ryan jumped in to give his opinion.(Alien Interview) I was told another post had been previously posted and was given references.(Haiti) I was politely corrected on another misstep (Iluminati) and I thank you all for your patience and kindness. I could have left because I was so inept, but I didn't because of your love and support. Anytime I post it is always with a prayer, please God, don't let me mess up again.

When a person is new at this, it is difficult. For most of us, you are our one and only support system. We are second guessing ourselves because anyone we have confided in has told us we are nutcases. We don't have your knowledge or confidence. We only have that gnawing gut feeling that this is where we need to be. And you are where you need to be.

Mystique life-long learner, constantly seeking truth and mentoring
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:44 AM   #28
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
My gut feeling is that I was brought here for a reason. Whether some of you know it or believe it, I think you signed up to mentor us.
Warm welcome in the soul family Mystique.
You have as much to bring us as we are bringing you.
We are all learning in the process of being here with each other
at this point of time .
Each one of us is a spark that adds to the whole.
May your journey be blessed with Love and Light.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:04 AM   #29
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
Thank you Mudra for your wisdom. I can identify with so much of your post.
I would give anything if I could be where you, Greybeard and many others presently are, but as you said I am on my own, crossing at my own pace.

I've never been part of an on-line community, threads, posting, and even trying to figure out some of the computer stuff.

We are second guessing ourselves because anyone we have confided in has told us we are nutcases. We don't have your knowledge or confidence. We only have that gnawing gut feeling that this is where we need to be. And you are where you need to be.

Mystique life-long learner, constantly seeking truth and mentoring
Nice one, mystique... I think we can all learn from your wonderful example of humility.

I've never been part of an online forum either... and I would say that sooo much 'second guessing' goes on here. The only thing that rings true for me is people's heartfelt accounts of what they feel. They always ring true for me, as does your account here.

Thanks for teaching me the gift of humilty , may I use it wisely.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:47 AM   #30
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd
I spend my time explaining this information we are fortunate enough to have come upon...to others who have no idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

Floyd,

What information is that?
I would like to repeat my question, since it has gone unanswered.

Also, I think the title of this thread is inappropriate, in the sense that it smacks of a personal attack, not against one person, but to a group.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:58 AM   #31
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Nice one, mystique... I think we can all learn from your wonderful example of humility.

I've never been part of an online forum either... and I would say that sooo much 'second guessing' goes on here. The only thing that rings true for me is people's heartfelt accounts of what they feel. They always ring true for me, as does your account here.

Thanks for teaching me the gift of humilty , may I use it wisely.

K
And you have the gift of humor Kulapops and much besides.
Mystique yes you have humility, put no head above your own though.
We are all in this together.
I was on this forum for a year before I started a thread and I may never start another.
I like Beren's saying.
Love Love and then see what happens.
What else do we need?
What is really important?
This time spent on earth is a very short event in life of a soul.
"Time is short dont waste it" thats a quoite.
What can I take out of this world when I leave it?
Nothing except my spiritual energy which hopefully has risen to the point that it is not necessary to come back here to undo negative karma and gain merit.
Al that is suggested I do is "Be kind to all life including my own, no matter what"
With love and appreciation for all that I learn here.
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:28 AM   #32
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
And you have the gift of humor Kulapops and much besides.

Al that is suggested I do is "Be kind to all life including my own, no matter what"
With love and appreciation for all that I learn here.
Chris
Well, thanks Greybeard... I contribute what I can.. humour seems often to be the first thing that springs to mind... well.. if you took all of the posts at Avalon seriously.. you'd go insane, wouldn't you?

I just enjoy being that part of the whole and learning and seeing how everyone contributes their own beauty to that beautiful whole.

Pathetic ? Avalon posters pathetic ? lol, no, I don't think so. In my new world view, all is reflection. So it's easy to understand that any 'accusations' are only reflections of the self. If the ego (great thread by the way ) doesn't like 'pathetic' in itself, then it will find and hate to see pathetic elsewhere.

So (as many here know, I'm preaching to the converted I know) there can be no more accusations. Everything is about me.. and everyone. If I like humilty... I'm saying I like that quality in me.. and I'd like to see it more. If I think doom and gloom is negative.. I'm just resonating with that part of me that is negative and I don't like.

So when you see the world this way, it's very difficult to be derrogatory about anyone. All you then want is growth. this is achieved through growth of the self and not of others. So there is no point me saying.. "you pathetic avalon posters you.. You.. whiny.. self-absorbed.. whingy moany... I want my mommy...dweebs...Get a life!..you square-eyed, believe anything..conspiracy, deluded munchkins" Because if I did.. I'd just be talking about myself. Again.

I'm better off just saying what I want: to become a fuller human being. and I want that for everyone.

K
Old 02-24-2010, 01:19 PM   #33
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Pathetic ? Avalon posters pathetic ? lol, no, I don't think so...
Here here. Proud to be a Pathetic Avalon poster
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:31 PM   #34
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeter View Post
I just joined a few days ago and I've already posted on a variety of diverse subjects such as Scientology, EFT, financial newsletters, stock market trading and buying gold and silver on ebay. I've also already obtained some useful and interesting information from other posts and this is all in a few days.

Obviously, I've seen some posts that I just don't understand and others that are fear-based or full of BS but I can ignore them and move on.

So far, I like this forum

We love our newbies! Your views are so refreshing and reminiscent of when I first joined what seems like lifetimes ago!

You've got the right mindset, take what feels like 'yours' and leave the rest!

Welcome

Truth
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:34 PM   #35
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I just enjoy being that part of the whole and learning and seeing how everyone contributes their own beauty to that beautiful whole.

K

You really are amazing KP
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:06 PM   #36
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
I would like to repeat my question, since it has gone unanswered.

Also, I think the title of this thread is inappropriate, in the sense that it smacks of a personal attack, not against one person, but to a group.
Mostly I refer to general information regarding controlled economies, masonic occult groups and various info about 2012 and depopulation and so on.
Is it a personal attack? If you would like to think so then that's up to you. Are you wasting your time or posting useful information for others to appreciate. Bit of the Devil's advocate rather than a personal attack.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:22 PM   #37
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
Is it a personal attack? If you would like to think so then that's up to you. Are you wasting your time or posting useful information for others to appreciate. Bit of the Devil's advocate rather than a personal attack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
Talk is cheap. Luciferian religions, timelines, whistle blowers, pseudo qabbalistic esoteric methodologies, buy guns, food, get ready for ascension and so on, impending nuclear war?
You are taking a shot at members who have started threads on these topics by calling them "pathetic."

I repeat that this is inappropriate.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:38 PM   #38
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

If you look at the signal to noise ratio on Avalon, more noise than signal!

I get where the OP is coming from - he wants less noise - but here is the thing, the signal you perceive in the noise is a function of your own personal tuning and where you decide to tune into, and it is different for everyone. There are broad categories, and some signals are not allowed. Despite that it can be pretty hard to say this brand of noise is unacceptable whereas this brand is. What is noise to you is harmonious music to another - so basically you have to keep turning that dial till you get something good for yourself and then possibly help other people tune in too.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:40 PM   #39
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
If you look at the signal to noise ratio on Avalon, more noise than signal!

I get where the OP is coming from - he wants less noise - but here is the thing, the signal you perceive in the noise is a function of your own personal tuning and where you decide to tune into, and it is different for everyone. There are broad categories, and some signals are not allowed. Despite that it can be pretty hard to say this brand of noise is unacceptable whereas this brand is. What is noise to you is harmonious music to another - so basically you have to keep turning that dial till you get something good for yourself and then possibly help other people tune in too.

A..
This Moderator response is condoning "name calling," in my opinion.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:11 PM   #40
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This Moderator response is condoning "name calling," in my opinion.
Not really.

Floyd, thread titles can be changed, would you like me to change the thread title further? For now I substituted Some for Pathetic, because I am off to bed now and didnt have time to ask you before Seashore's post above post.

I will point out Seashore, that this thread has run for five days without any post within it, including the original being reported. I dont read all the threads nor did I read all of this one. I see you posted before in this thread though - you report a lot of posts and I try to respond, why not this time?

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 02-26-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:42 PM   #41
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: Some Avalon Posters Wasting Time?

Are? is better than Some I think. You can delete the thread if you like mate. It's served its purpose and most responses were positive I thought. It obviously hit a raw nerve with a couple though.

Last edited by Floyd; 02-26-2010 at 03:26 PM.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:04 PM   #42
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

I quite liked it when we Avalon posters were pathetic

No, I'm not campaigning for you to change it back again Anchor !

The more we can accept what is, the more space to find the beauty in everything.

Even in tai-chi... what is fully yin must turn to yang.. what is fully yang must become yin.

Hence what is soft (pathetic) has room to become strong (or it will dissapate) .. and what is strong must become soft or it will break.

The taller the willow grows, the more it bends...

K
Old 02-26-2010, 02:22 PM   #43
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Not really.

Floyd, thread titles can be changed, would you like me to change the thread title further? For now I substituted Some for Pathetic, because I am off to bed now and didnt have time to ask you before Seashore's post above post.

I will point out Seashore, that this thread has run for five days without any post within it, including the original being reported. I dont read all the threads nor did I read all of this one. I see you posted before in this thread though - you report a lot of posts and I try to respond, why not this time?

A..
Sometimes, I handle things myself.

Also, I was hoping this thread would go away. It didn't.

Also, the more I thought about it, the more it bothered me.

If it's "not really" name calling, why should you be offering a title change?
Old 02-26-2010, 02:30 PM   #44
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

There is not one pathetic person on this earth. This is just my humble opinion. No one can waste anyone's time, that is up to the individual themselves.

I agree with the posters who are stating that the awakening process does indeed include fear, as that can be the crucible to the awakening process.

Fear gets the adrenaline moving, which in itself, can make a person feel more alive then they ever have been.

Fear makes us question ourselves, which makes us think, which makes us grow. Fear also creates action.

We have all been faced with fear, if we have not, then we have not lived life to the fullest intent.

I want to thank all the original posters here, that have continued to allow people to grow with them. I was in the original group when
this forum first started, known as debbieloslo, and I have continued to enjoy the love and light I get when on this forum, fear or no fear included.

It is good to be back!

love & light back to you all!
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:43 PM   #45
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sometimes, I handle things myself.

Also, I was hoping this thread would go away. It didn't.

Also, the more I thought about it, the more it bothered me.

If it's "not really" name calling, why should you be offering a title change?
I see the title has been changed.

In my opinion, it makes all the difference in the world.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:52 PM   #46
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

In order for anyone to come even close to any sort of truth one must really look at everything, sure I see fear based posts too but even these must be considered. I had a friend once who didnt like alot of what I had to say because for him it envoked fear and he seen it all as doom and gloom. My vision of it (doom and gloom) was a transition into a balanced and truthfull reality, so to me it is a positive vision. In effect you could say we are all wasting time in some way or to some degree but isnt time endless? So then how can anyone truly waste it? It doesnt matter if anyone gets scared by some of the info on this site, its all merely to look at and consider. I see the new agey 'group hug' kinda stuff and I also see the 'reptiles are gonna eat us' stuff...... its all just to consider. Choose your own adventure.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote