Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 08:53 PM   #26
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

Hummm Cliff High says that tomorrow 19th a key thing will happen that will change things worlwide, can not guess what....
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:02 PM   #27
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 652
Arrow Re: Playing the waiting game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leunamros View Post
no man, thats not as simple,. the day you get homeless and canīt eat thatīs the day you will see conspiracy theory as the doom you didnt wanted, but deserved.
I bid you good luck on your spiritual journey
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:04 PM   #28
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

Hmm.....am listening to Clif on Veritas right now.......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:09 PM   #29
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 673
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greetings View Post
Greetings,



At times, i feel more lost than i ever have been.
I can sure shake hands with you on this one!

I feel it is good not to identify with anyone thing, attached to any particular belief or position. Like Max Igan says to "flow like water" is the best way for me to be during this time of transition.

Someone said "If you label me, you negate me" this is how I feel too.

Swanny, I used to feel that 'something' was going to happen now it is more of a wait and see attitude, at least for now.

Thanks for the great thread!
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:10 PM   #30
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

I feel past waiting now just the anticipation of something looming but not sure what!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:10 PM   #31
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

I can sign up under all the posts above...knowing from my early years that sth big will happen, waiting for something lately, being tired, etc....wow!! So it isn't only me...it is comforting...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:18 PM   #32
Paul.T.
Avalon Senior Member
 
Paul.T.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 41
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

I am waiting for the day that i don't have to wait anymore... A day when the UPS man stops at my house and properly introduces himself as an alien and then hands me a book with all the answers and my purpose in life!!!!!!!
Paul.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:21 PM   #33
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

yeah i get this feeling i am going to wake up one day and this whole blasted nightmare has been a complete dream and i am living on some sublime planet somewhere where love/peace and harmony is all there is.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #34
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I feel past waiting now just the anticipation of something looming but not sure what!
+1

i think we will see these events but at the same time being detached from them..i mean its all happening now is it not, climate gate, 30 000 more troops to invade pakistan.. things are cooking.. pole shift ans solar flares are anothe matter entirely .......
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:28 PM   #35
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

Yes pineal but which dimension i feel there are so many over lapping at the moment are we in that one or watching from another?





Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
+1

i think we will see these events but at the same time being detached from them..i mean its all happening now is it not, climate gate, 30 000 more troops to invade pakistan.. things are cooking.. pole shift ans solar flares are anothe matter entirely .......
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:50 PM   #36
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: US
Posts: 114
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

I'm always glad to see threads like this. Just knowing you're not going through it alone can be so helpful.

I'm very excited to move forward, but want to make sure I've taken all the trash out (so to speak). I don't know if that's done yet...

I spend a lot of time coloring, actually. It keeps me in the now and it brings me much peace. I even have my own coloring book! Don't be jealous, but my 7-year old says I'm the best color-er he's ever seen.
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:10 PM   #37
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: heart central
Posts: 798
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

swanny ... if ya would have asked a year ago i'd have said adamently i felt i was waiting for something really big to unfold ... like it was right around the corner ... and it felt huge ...

but now ... a year later ... that feeling has neutralized in some way for me ... i no longer anticipate nor do i feel a specific event or such to materiallize ... no ...

i feel we are within the shift now ... have been for quite awhile ... will continue to be ... transition and evolve our selves and our world ...

i feel of markers yes where the waves feel strongest ... to stay upright is a challenge at times ... at other times this year it has felt like a magic carpet ride ...

but i no longer wait with bated breath as i might have felt to do so a year ago ... what i do await is for this world to move into the new ... in my being i know it will occur ...

moreso now ... i await for us all ... as a whole ... shifting to a much brigher world within truth and not fear ... i await for the denseness of limitations to gradually fall away ... for the balance of dark and light ...

i feel it is happening in this moment ... as it will continue to do so ...
but to await a biggy event ... not so much anymore ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:03 AM   #38
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 96
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

i feel like i'm waiting also. i will be really hurt/lost if the world just continues on as usual over the next few years. i just hope im not deluded in thinking something big is going to happen
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:36 AM   #39
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: heart central
Posts: 798
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
i feel like i'm waiting also. i will be really hurt/lost if the world just continues on as usual over the next few years. i just hope im not deluded in thinking something big is going to happen
no despair carriblu ...

the world will never again be the same i feel ... it is already transitioning ...

i believe ... we will come to realize ... we are whom we have been waiting for ...

that what we have been waiting for ... is within us ...

and guess what ... you will not feel hurt or be lost ... you will simply be you ... but much more realized ... to whom you really are ...

and guess what ... THAT realization ... is HUGE ... because we are so much more than we 'think' we presently are ...

and more ... meaning fulfillment of our being ... the possibilities of what we can create ... endless ...

the love ... truth and strength within us ... infinite ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:22 AM   #40
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 296
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

The tricky part of all of this for me is trying to make decisions and plan
for the future when the future seems completely up in the air.

Everyone around me is carrying on as normal, and sometimes I wonder
if I am just a deluded fool that bought into a fantasy just to
give myself a reason to carry on...

But then I think of some of the experiences I have had and continue to have,
and what I sense in addition to all the change we see happening...

The shift is happening NOW, and will continue to accelerate as we move forward. I think this means that things will continue to get more interesting, and at times, intense.

It's a tricky thing, deciding which future to plan for:

business as usual, or a completely new paradigm?
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:43 AM   #41
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: heart central
Posts: 798
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
The tricky part of all of this for me is trying to make decisions and plan
for the future when the future seems completely up in the air.

Everyone around me is carrying on as normal, and sometimes I wonder
if I am just a deluded fool that bought into a fantasy just to
give myself a reason to carry on...

But then I think of some of the experiences I have had and continue to have,
and what I sense in addition to all the change we see happening...

The shift is happening NOW, and will continue to accelerate as we move forward. I think this means that things will continue to get more interesting, and at times, intense.

It's a tricky thing, deciding which future to plan for:

business as usual, or a completely new paradigm?
it is a tricky thing isn't it ...
there is no crystal ball per se ...
no fast forward button either ...
how does one plan for the future ...
when things are changing so quickly ...
once realized that this is what it is ... that there is no delusion involved ...
then there's no more going backwards from that day on ...
there is only forward ...
but where forward ...

i feel we simply ride the waves ... some calm and some of greater intensity ...
and in the moment ... do what feels true and right ...
it is all about this current moment ... it is what shapes our future ...
long term planning like it once was isn't so any longer ...
it is simply moment by moment ...
if we make choices based on our truth ... we're shaping our future because the results of those choices will be beneficial regardless ...
if we still make choices from a place of fear ... fear of survival let's say ... that then isn't goling to pan out very well for us down the road because those decisions were based on fear ... fear simply has no foundation to build upon ... one just has to look at the structures crumbling now ... economical ... financial structures based on what was a pretense ...
they can't hold up any longer ...

so i feel ... if we go with our intuition ... make choices based upon what feels right within the heart ... then we're absolutely going to be 'ok' in the future ...

it is tricky ... but if our choices feel true ... not based on fear ... then we're on our way ...
and others ... well ... normal life as they have known it will continue ... have a feeling with that though that living in fear ... pretense and untruth ... will not be without effort in the future ...

only truth will prevail ...


futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:13 AM   #42
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 364
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
The tricky part of all of this for me is trying to make decisions and plan
for the future when the future seems completely up in the air.

Everyone around me is carrying on as normal, and sometimes I wonder
if I am just a deluded fool that bought into a fantasy just to
give myself a reason to carry on...

But then I think of some of the experiences I have had and continue to have,
and what I sense in addition to all the change we see happening...

The shift is happening NOW, and will continue to accelerate as we move forward. I think this means that things will continue to get more interesting, and at times, intens

It's a tricky thing, deciding which future to plan for:

business as usual, or a completely new paradigm?
I SOOO feel ya Fiish... Wow what a ride hey?... Instincts tell me to get rid of everything... I have been, but is it the right choice? All my friends are married with kids but I've always known in my heart that it's not the way... Not my way anyhow. So here I am 36yrs old trying to dwindle down to being able to live out of a backpack... Seems right... But is it? Sometimes I see what I am missing out on in the 'meantime' and I wish I could do it but something keeps telling me I`m on the right track even when I feel I`m not. We`re all here for a reason... That which I`m not sure of yet but I just cruise along with the flow knowing that if things don`t change I can always pull a Thelma and Louise and go out with a bang. I will go ride the biggest wave, jump out of airplanes, and do all the crazy things I would not think possible until I just don`t make it... Cause I can`t fathom making it in the world we live in now. The world we live in now is the sole reason I don`t have children, as much as I`d love to have them. I see the joy that they bring to parents and it kills me... but I refuse to have children seeing how much the world has changed for the worse in my own lifetime. My own lifetime is a speck in comparison... Where are we headed? I don't want to risk it, I would love my children too much to bring them into this at this moment.

PS... I vote for completely new paradigm!!!

Last edited by Angel in Disguise; 12-19-2009 at 06:17 AM. Reason: forgot something
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:43 AM   #43
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
It's a tricky thing, deciding which future to plan for:

business as usual, or a completely new paradigm?
I think it's a completely new paradigm.

Because one of two things is almost sure to happen.

1) The entire middle east is going to be a wartorn hellhole, and who knows where the carnage will flow to and whether food supplies, energy, etc. will suffice or whether there will be chaos and and and... Manmade doom.

2) Earth, Mother Nature, or Aliens are going to miraculously affect the situation in ways we can't fathom.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:51 AM   #44
ExhaLatioN
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 28
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Patience is key. The shift is coming just be ready to embrace it with a open

heart and mind. Remember stay positive, your transition will be much easier.
very wise words my friend, and so we must wait.
ExhaLatioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:08 AM   #45
ExhaLatioN
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 28
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
I SOOO feel ya Fiish... Wow what a ride hey?... Instincts tell me to get rid of everything... I have been, but is it the right choice? All my friends are married with kids but I've always known in my heart that it's not the way... Not my way anyhow. So here I am 36yrs old trying to dwindle down to being able to live out of a backpack... Seems right... But is it? Sometimes I see what I am missing out on in the 'meantime' and I wish I could do it but something keeps telling me I`m on the right track even when I feel I`m not. We`re all here for a reason... That which I`m not sure of yet but I just cruise along with the flow knowing that if things don`t change I can always pull a Thelma and Louise and go out with a bang. I will go ride the biggest wave, jump out of airplanes, and do all the crazy things I would not think possible until I just don`t make it... Cause I can`t fathom making it in the world we live in now. The world we live in now is the sole reason I don`t have children, as much as I`d love to have them. I see the joy that they bring to parents and it kills me... but I refuse to have children seeing how much the world has changed for the worse in my own lifetime. My own lifetime is a speck in comparison... Where are we headed? I don't want to risk it, I would love my children too much to bring them into this at this moment.

PS... I vote for completely new paradigm!!!
this is the exact same ride i am on and i completely agree with your thoughts on children. where we are going is unknown but i feel i have everything under control. I am playing this life like a game, feeling that i have been here before but this time i see the illusion.
ExhaLatioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:26 AM   #46
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
refuse to have children seeing how much the world has changed for the worse in my own lifetime. My own lifetime is a speck in comparison... Where are we headed? I don't want to risk it, I would love my children too much to bring them into this at this moment.

PS... I vote for completely new paradigm!!!
I am older than you are, but even when I was 17 i knew i didn't want to have children. As if something was telling me that they would not live long enough to reach the old age. The same for my sister.However I work with young people on a daily basis so I have no regrets.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:48 AM   #47
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 364
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

I live through children and I live through animals... It's amazing that I don't have my own. However I am quite content just borrowing cause I have no idea what tomorrow will bring... Sounds like a suckass excuse but really... is it?
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:57 AM   #48
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 364
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExhaLatioN View Post
this is the exact same ride i am on and i completely agree with your thoughts on children. where we are going is unknown but i feel i have everything under control. I am playing this life like a game, feeling that i have been here before but this time i see the illusion.
Yes... I fully see through the illusion... I am fully under control (in my own mind). I may have been here before but I'm playing with a fresh hand this time... Give me liberty or give me death and I will ride that wave til the bitter sweet end!... Still excited!!!
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:03 PM   #49
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland,Netherlands
Posts: 470
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

I'm waiting as well for things to come forward, what i'm talking about for 2 years to my famliy who is ignoring me. Because they think i'm mentally ill or another excuse they find. When this is realy started to change mabye then there getting there swift kick in there bud for stupidity.

As soon they put a sign on you they do not listen anymore to you ,what ever you say its almost no use. But I get in to there face evertime a get a chance to show them something and mabye they slowly start to think again.

And finally start to wake up so that we change the direction where going in to.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:08 PM   #50
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 364
Default Re: Playing the waiting game

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
I'm waiting as well for things to come forward, what i'm talking about for 2 years to my famliy who is ignoring me. Because they think i'm mentally ill or another excuse they find. When this is realy started to change mabye then there getting there swift kick in there bud for stupidity.

As soon they put a sign on you they do not listen anymore to you ,what ever you say its almost no use. But I get in to there face evertime a get a chance to show them something and mabye they slowly start to think again.

And finally start to wake up so that we change the direction where going in to.
Ha ha ha ... Lucky you cause they all think I'm crazy regardless... Even when I told them to buy gold 10yrs ago... I am still the 'CrAzY' one somehow?!?!... How does that work???
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon