Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-04-2008, 05:21 AM   #26
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: WARNING! a Subscription could endangered you privacy! WARNING!

This is an interesting dilema for me at least. I'm not worried about anyone monitoring anything I do or say (although I certainly object to it of course), because I mean no harm, and I'm sure that anyone monitoring me would surely see that by myself, I'm no threat.

That said, I can see a point in the not too distant future where dissenting language could become a crime. I'm not saying it's necessarily likely, but it is possible, and many of my posts here are very critical of the establishment/gov., so there's something to be said in the name of concern for that possibility.

Now I only voice my concerns over that issue to diffuse the warning issued in the OP, by that I mean, if you are indeed worried that your dissent may be a crime some day, then do not go quietly. Be loud. Make your opinions known, and if they come for you one day, there will be others who know and can do something.

To hide or to hold your ground is the question. I hate to resort to "us against them" or "good v.s bad" analogies, but if you think that you've chosen the good side, then don't hide it.

All we want is to be free (for real). How can that be such a bad thing?

Last edited by raulduke; 12-04-2008 at 05:25 AM.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:28 AM   #27
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

So, what is the point!!!
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:35 AM   #28
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

dang if you do and dang if you don't ...

guess it comes down to whether or not you believe there is a risk and if so, is truth worth the risk, is a better world worth the risk to speak your truth to allow others to become aware, awakened ...

i've come to know we live in a world that not too much is sacred anymore so what have we got to lose but everything to gain

be discerning, subscribe or not, post what is within your comfort zone of truth ... never though be fearful for doing so

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those that do evil, but because of those that look on and do nothing"
Albert Einstein
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:44 AM   #29
P4BL0
Banned

Wink WARNING! Too many Paranoid Yuppies!!!

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:42 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:36 AM   #30
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
hmmmm a little late for that i guess.

I don't care. my whole damn species is in danger.

You ever seen earth blow up. Ask maldek about it...its probably not overly nice.

This time is humanity's greatest moment. i will not hide like the man behind the curtain. I have told you all who I am and refuse to cower with my head in the sand.

I walk with no fear.

Have a great day and welcome to the golden age!
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:37 AM   #31
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
This is an interesting dilema for me at least. I'm not worried about anyone monitoring anything I do or say (although I certainly object to it of course), because I mean no harm, and I'm sure that anyone monitoring me would surely see that by myself, I'm no threat.

That said, I can see a point in the not too distant future where dissenting language could become a crime. I'm not saying it's necessarily likely, but it is possible, and many of my posts here are very critical of the establishment/gov., so there's something to be said in the name of concern for that possibility.

Now I only voice my concerns over that issue to diffuse the warning issued in the OP, by that I mean, if you are indeed worried that your dissent may be a crime some day, then do not go quietly. Be loud. Make your opinions known, and if they come for you one day, there will be others who know and can do something.

To hide or to hold your ground is the question. I hate to resort to "us against them" or "good v.s bad" analogies, but if you think that you've chosen the good side, then don't hide it.

All we want is to be free (for real). How can that be such a bad thing?
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:11 AM   #32
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Could be something to what you are saying, Munkey. But as the saying goes, nothing ventured, nothing gained. We did not come here to take more of the same, did we?

BTW, if a picture says more than 1000 words, your avatar is sending out a negative message, IMHO. Subliminal messaging? Yes, I know we want to hit the mark in what we do, but do we want to hit other people, whoever they are?
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 03:27 PM   #33
Nemo492
Avalon Senior Member

First step to liberation, IMO, is to overcome that (silly) paranoia :
The PTB already do have your information.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:41 PM   #34
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefla73 View Post
that sounds like big talk to me , do you have family? friends , apet something you love? they can hurt them to hurt you, if they relly want to or kill you . not that anyone on this site is that important but dont act like no one can hurt you ! Jail is a really sucky place to be!!!
PS I love all of you just want you to be careful

Actually, it's not "big talk" it's a fact. It's not a cult, we don't support violence and there is no one here that has masters plans of mass destruction. All this talk of putting fear into people minds that subscription to this site will put you in danger is the real crime.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:52 PM   #35
Celtic_Man
Avalon Senior Member

If the forum goes paid subscription one can send a money order and use an anonymous e-mail. I believe one can also use a pre-paid gift card as well.

Most here just want to meet up with others to survive in a safe place. I'm probably one of the most "troublesome" here to the globalists as I've done many protests in real life. But that is as far as I will go. So I'm not really a threat to them. As a matter of fact, I would guess that folks coming together in support would be in their best interests. Less anarchy to worry about.

They will have their hands full trying to control the cities and can not be bothered with small groups of people storing cans of Tuna in their basements. Whatever events unfold and no matter the catalyst, the panic from the event(s) and subsequent riots over foods, water and medicine will keep them very busy.

Anyone that would be a real clear and present danger to the Globalist plan are not posting their plans on the internet. My guess is that 99.99% of the members here are passive and are just trying to survive with dignity.

Last edited by Celtic_Man; 12-04-2008 at 05:05 PM.
Celtic_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:45 AM   #36
sleepingnomore

As someone else mentioned "what privacy?"
Old 12-08-2008, 08:00 AM   #37
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: WARNING! a Subscription could endangered you privacy! WARNING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Cop View Post
Do not subscribe, your information is not safe.
Just a kind warning!
If this forum is hosted in the US:
1) It is not 'safe' for Americans that post the truth;
IP address logged = logon id= home address; period. Get over it and make your feelings KNOWN.

Those that are not willing to face, without fear, this fact of unAmerican life are DEAD already. Our children will wonder. 'Why did we allow this to happen?'

IT is your duty as Americans.

2) Many socalled 'activists' groups are SPONSORED by the US/Corporate machine to bird dog those that can 'move crowds'; ie. good rhetorical skills. This has been the case since the Vietnam war and many have died. Those that are as they seem are watched and numerous posters sent to cast doubts using the exact same tactics as the media. (Metacommunications, or indirect, policical types of tactics.)

They used to plant bombs, brainwashed kids with guns, or other more direct methods of neutralization. Now they use, 'kinder, gentler' forms of attack: 'bad luck' via the Freemasons, (Contractors), teachers (Kids at school), Blue Masons (police, fire, social services: big players) blacklisting.

There are thousands of brainwashed people that think they're patriots, willing to follow you, WHEREEVER you go on the streets of Cali, NOW.

They'll move into the house next door, if the neighbor has kids, they'll get moved via teachers harassing their kids, problems at work, etc.

Even before the socalled 'Patriot Act', they used organized crime to enter your abodes; NOW IT'S LEGAL.

Thanks congress!

The plan, just like in Spain circa ~1492, is to turn us against ourselves. Why else organize 'La Raza' and fund other dissident groups in America and beat the drums of hate?
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:58 AM   #38
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

I would certainly hope that the ABC boyz have something more progressive to do than to read posts on forums all day.

No doubt in my mind, that I am already on one of their list... for one or more reasons and it doesn't threaten me in the least...I don't fly.

I have nothing to hide... I am not breaking any laws and if they want to jail me, the Patriot act gives them the right, without going to court.

I am going to exercise my rights as a free individual as long as I can...and support those things that expand our consciousness.

USE IT OR LOOSE IT

fear is the mind killer.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:57 AM   #39
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: WARNING! a Subscription could endangered you privacy! WARNING!

That's the spirit!

It's sad that more people do not have the courage to assert their beliefs. They 'think positive' and 'resistance' is thinking love at them.

Give me a break!

How about loving your beliefs and rights enough to stand up for them? Most of us will sit there, in front of our boob tubes, sipping our lattes, while our brothers and sisters, of all colors, and so-called 'races', are thrown into the Nazi FEMA prisons by those calling themselves our government.

We are ONE RACE, ONE PEOPLE!

The secret societies stole:
1) our G-d
2) then what we all our country
3) They can and will steal your family, have done so since inception, from our native brothers and sisters.

If you get 'too smart' they'll steal yours too.

How many know the Black Moors were in America first?
(They helped with our Republican Constitution, that's verifiable, stole the Americas, distributed the proof, burned the extras and rewrote the history books.)
Why are we not taught about this?

Did anyone wonder why all those black Christ characters existed in the old eastern European churches/bibles?

See 'Decline of Moorish history', and 'What is Law and what is not'.

Any honestly educated Europeans/Asians out there willing to tell the truth? (ie. About the Humpy Dumbty game and how things were turned around..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by towerofvision View Post
Guess what I am 72 years old and I could care less if they monitor me. I am a conservative in all ways. I live on SS and if that goes I will just be a handy man and work for barter. I do happen to be a commercial architect and I can build almost anything. I have done just about everything in the feild of construction.

Let them monitor me!
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:30 AM   #40
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

If you have logged into this forum without your IP address cloaked. They know your name address and that is all they need etc....

So, for those out there that want total privacy and still have it on this forum. Go to this link and get an anonymous card to pay the fee with.

http://www.unlinq.com/

All I can say is that they are the good guys....
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
warning