Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-26-2010, 06:51 AM   #651
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by norman View Post
I'm sure Bill is either busy, ill in bed or reading a good book. I couldn't do a 10th of what he does and just feel glad everytime PC comes up with more riveting stuff from the freest thinkers and most captivated professionals on the planet. As he sayes, it can't ALL be true, and that's his greatest executive contribution to PC. A perfect counterbalance to Kerry's, which I think of as more of a visionary adventure and an 'additive' synthesis.
I keep checking on here to see what if anything Bill has wrote.

I know it is easy to walk away from the computer when life needs to be lived.

I for one "and I am pulling a punch here I know" do not like the feel of all the "in fighting" be it the latest from the half past human web-bot guy (Cliff High) or any of the past "fights". How can we ever have PEACE and reach our true reason for being here now if all of the missunderstandings are NEVER cleared up. We cannot bomb our way to peace.

Message boards are NOT any better then the National Enquirer ......

The "taking it to the streets" down and low mean stuff is just so 2nd grade.

I hope to stop by here and feel some peace.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:52 AM   #652
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

I just wanted to narrow down the part in Nassim Haramein's video for Bill, as it is 8 hours long in all, and though I wouldn't want anyone to miss a minute of it, the part about the celestial body (possibly Nibiru, that shuttled through our solar system without causing any damage, which no one can explain) can be narrowed down. (By the way, the sun blasting it threw it off course, but it still should have had an enormous impact on the solar system. This occurred in 2003, within 2 weeks of the time many had predicted Nibiru would return.)
The link for the talk by Nassim Haramein is at:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...75242307393956

At that link, click on the section marked 81:40, then slide the time to 1:19 (one hour and 19 minutes into the talk. watch that until the time hits 2 hours and 12 minutes. This will give a fairly full picture of what he has to say on this particular subject.
Also, there is a discussion about it here:
http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2009/07/p...ibiru-has.html
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:08 AM   #653
Sarmatia
Avalon Senior Member

Hi To All ,
Answers are all realy simple
I can only post my own opinion,you can make your by finding it within yourselfs,
and most definetly not outside)!!!
So were I begin)
Greetings to you all from SARMATIA last place on planet Earth where organized religion was introduced ,this place name is LITHUANIA use to be LITUANIA MAGNUM DUCAT
we where christianized by sword in 1560 something,but people practised to comunicate ,to understand GOD until late 19 century for sure.
Imanuel Kant(Cant) German philosopher and professor, wrote,we need to keep Lithuanian
language alive,to understand the history of ALL nations and tribes history and movements on planet EARTH.
So then you talk about Sumerian civilization,you have been lead away ,Khazarian-u have been lead away.Start with ancient HET-KA-PTAH (Egypt in Greek or Helian)move to last glacier in Europe 7600years ago,move to the land of Ashuva-Ashia-Asia-Asia minor-now Turkey.and You find all the answers!!!and you will understand all the politics,powers that be))Roman Catholic Church,Jesuits and all AKA Masons,Luciferians ,Satanist,Illuminatti all souls that been lead away from truth by subversion,deceit,bribes and fear!!!))
Wake up!!!and start learn HISTORY!
Vladas
Sarmatia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 04:59 AM   #654
mgray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgray View Post
I have an impression that Bill has not really been involved here or on PC for quite awhile.

The new radio show excludes him due to time differences and suffers because of it. The PC Web site has no input from him and this blog has had no response from Bill for three weeks or so.

I'm curious about this from the standpoint that Bill -- although often muzzled by Kerry's soliloquies -- often provided grounded queries and analysis to questionable witnesses.

I hope all is well in Switzerland.
I noticed that Bill Ryan was on the site this afternoon (Fri.) EST but no replies. I hope all is well and that he is still involved, but some actions tells me otherwise, like putting up a video from last Oct. of a joint interview and linking to Youtube because embedding video on the site requires additional coding.

Call it a newsman's hunch.
mgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:41 AM   #655
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgray View Post
I noticed that Bill Ryan was on the site this afternoon (Fri.) EST but no replies. I hope all is well and that he is still involved, but some actions tells me otherwise, like putting up a video from last Oct. of a joint interview and linking to Youtube because embedding video on the site requires additional coding.

Call it a newsman's hunch.
I can tell you this for sure - no hunches, no speculations. Bill Ryan has been out on some travels again. He has a new interview with Jim Humble. He's been checking in with the moderator team the last few days. We have some big plans in the works.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:58 PM   #656
mgray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
I can tell you this for sure - no hunches, no speculations. Bill Ryan has been out on some travels again. He has a new interview with Jim Humble. He's been checking in with the moderator team the last few days. We have some big plans in the works.
Thank you for the news. That's great to hear. Looking forward to the interview. Thanks again.
mgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:07 PM   #657
cowens66
Avalon Senior Member

I see that Bill Ryan is on the site as I write this. Nice to see you here Bill and it was nice to see you doing the interview with Klaus Dona. Great info in that interview btw. Hopefully Bill will get a chance to stop by this thread for a few.
cowens66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #658
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Bill what do you think of the proof on the OMF that Dr Pete Peterson is an actor name Tom Quinn ?
You can see it in this thread. Page 3 near the bottom and onwards.

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/ind...ad=6414&page=3
Daft Ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:01 AM   #659
cowens66
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Ada View Post
Hey Bill what do you think of the proof on the OMF that Dr Pete Peterson is an actor name Tom Quinn ?
You can see it in this thread. Page 3 near the bottom and onwards.

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/ind...ad=6414&page=3
It will be interesting to hear what Bill does think about this "proof".

I took the suggestion and pulled up the video of Peterson and looked at it next to the picture of this actor. Major resemblance I must admit. I must also admit that I was looking for differences in the two images. At first the differences that I found could be attributed to variables, ie. weight gain or loss, age difference, grooming, make-up etc.

But I did find one difference that can not be attributed to any variable other than surgery.

Some people have earlobes that are attached at the bottom and some have earlobes that round down a bit. I don't know what one might attribute that difference to, alien dna, no alien dna, (that's a joke, don't want to start anything) but I do know that no variable will change that trait in a person other than surgery and I have never heard of that form of surgery being done for any reason.
One of these gentlemen has hanging earlobes and the other doesn't.

I'm not particularly a fan of Peterson, he said some things I didn't agree with and one thing that I was offended by but if it is someones goal to prove who he is or isn't I think the search continues. JMHO.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:50 PM   #660
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

A tribute to Bill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bMNf...eature=related
Daft Ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:41 PM   #661
oedilroed
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Bill, we are now in February 2010, that is two years after the Benjamin Fulford intervieuws.
In those intervieuws B. Fulford claimed he would become financial minister of Japan, and also that he gave the illuminati a ultimatum: either to mend their ways, or be executed by 100.000 Ninja's.

it seems that today there is very litle evidence of the illuminati stepping down, or being wiped out by the Ninja's.

What do you make out of this situation ?
Another meaningless show of empty words, or is there indeed movement behind the scenes ?
oedilroed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:20 PM   #662
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowens66 View Post
It will be interesting to hear what Bill does think about this "proof".

I took the suggestion and pulled up the video of Peterson and looked at it next to the picture of this actor. Major resemblance I must admit. I must also admit that I was looking for differences in the two images. At first the differences that I found could be attributed to variables, ie. weight gain or loss, age difference, grooming, make-up etc.

But I did find one difference that can not be attributed to any variable other than surgery.

Some people have earlobes that are attached at the bottom and some have earlobes that round down a bit. I don't know what one might attribute that difference to, alien dna, no alien dna, (that's a joke, don't want to start anything) but I do know that no variable will change that trait in a person other than surgery and I have never heard of that form of surgery being done for any reason.
One of these gentlemen has hanging earlobes and the other doesn't.

I'm not particularly a fan of Peterson, he said some things I didn't agree with and one thing that I was offended by but if it is someones goal to prove who he is or isn't I think the search continues. JMHO.
They look alike but there are subtle differences IMO.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:03 AM   #663
cowens66
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
They look alike but there are subtle differences IMO.
eleni, that was a much more effecient way to put it. Thanks
Old 02-04-2010, 05:04 AM   #664
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oedilroed View Post
Hello Bill, we are now in February 2010, that is two years after the Benjamin Fulford intervieuws.
In those intervieuws B. Fulford claimed he would become financial minister of Japan, and also that he gave the illuminati a ultimatum: either to mend their ways, or be executed by 100.000 Ninja's.

it seems that today there is very litle evidence of the illuminati stepping down, or being wiped out by the Ninja's.

What do you make out of this situation ?
Another meaningless show of empty words, or is there indeed movement behind the scenes ?
ben fulford talks about what he is now doing in a new interview with david wilcock.

http://www.divinecosmos.com/podcasts...1-10_final.mp3
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:44 AM   #665
Dougall
Avalon Senior Member

Qbeac - This thread is for Questions to Bill and (When he gets time) answers from him. I think the best thing would be for you to start a new thread titled "Open letter to Sam" and post it there. Also IMHO the yellow and or red text is unreadable especially on long posts. Anyway my question for Bill is, What do you think of the yellow text? Ha ha just kidding.
Dougall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:22 PM   #666
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Do Moderators monitor this thread in any organized fashion? Or is it "catch as catch can"?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:35 PM   #667
Azgard
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill
I just want to thank you and Kerry for the fantabulous job you are both doing and also I was wondering if Klaus Dona could supply a pdf of the exhibit he had the museum catalog listing the ooparts etc... it would be very informative thanks.
Azgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:47 PM   #668
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry Qbeac,

This thread is designed for members to formulate questions for Bill...

Not to make suggestions for a political agenda...
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:49 PM   #669
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Sorry Qbeac,

This thread is designed for members to formulate questions for Bill...

Not to make suggestions for a political agenda...
Hi everyone, the information about “The Restore America Plan” (from Sam Kennedy & Co.) that I posted in this thread and has been erased by the moderators was, in my opinion, extremely important, and that’s why I posted it here and that’s why I asked a question to Bill and Kerry about it which I think it was a legitimate one.

But anyhow, I will repeat the question and, in order to put the question into context so that people can understand what the question is about, I’ll open a new thread to move over there the complete text which explains the question.

1) Questions:
Please, Bill and Kerry, would you consider interviewing Sam Kennedy about “The Restore America Plan”?

Would you consider publishing the Plan in your web site?

2) Detailed context:

The questions are based on the information provided in these two posts, and I highly recommend them because this issue is VERY important:
Post 1 and 2. pag. 1. “The Restore America Plan”
This is a Plan to end corruption in the USA and abolish its shadowy government
(By Sam Kennedy & Co.) Detailed explanation of the Plan at link:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19809

3) Summarized context:

In case somebody prefers not to read those two posts, I’ll give a super brief context here.

Sam Kennedy, from the Republic Broadcasting network, and several other people, have developed a LAWFUL and PEACEFUL Plan to end the corruption in the USA. The Plan is based on the rights provided to people by the US Declaration of Independence and, according to Sam, on a petition the US military made to them (Sam & Co.).

* United States Declaration of Independence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...f_Independence
Exerpt: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, (...)

(...) But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
The Plan developed by Sam Kennedy & Co. is, in my opinion, quite clever and well thought, but there is one requirement for it to work: to have the support of the people.

Project Camelot has already interviewed several persons-patriots from movements with similar aims (ie: restore peace and justice to America), such as the American Militia movement (Ex: Dr. John Waterman, etc.) or high level insiders (from the US military, etc.) who are willing to intervene (maybe with guns) if the situation in the USA worsens. Even Bob Dean was concerned about a possible future American Civil War, and he mentioned it, I believe (???), in the Exopolitics Summit in Barcelona (July-25-09). So, in that sense, Sam Kennedy also seems like a good candidate for a PC interview.

The bottom line is: if there is something we can do to avoid that dark scenario (civil war, violent conflicts, etc.), it would be a very good idea to know what we can do about it (what different “options” we have) and do it ASAP.

And here comes the good news: “The Restore America Plan”, if it works (if people support it), would be an ideal Plan because it does not require violence nor guns, because:
The Restore America Plan is a PEACEFUL and LAWFUL Plan
... and that’s one of the greatest things about it.

-----------------------

P.S. I have no political agenda, if that’s what moderators understood, then, there was a misunderstanding. I am not one of the organizers of Sam’s Plan, I just read it on the Rayelan Allan web site and thought it was pretty good idea. I’m just a regular citizen, a follower and supporter of Project Camelot and I am quite concerned about the situation in this world. I don’t know if “The Restore America Plan” could work, but what’s at stake is so important (literally, the future of human kind), that I believe it is worth at least thinking about it.

Last edited by qbeac; 02-09-2010 at 04:45 AM.
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:11 PM   #670
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
qbeac please stop posting this in this thread. Make a new thread please.

seashore - use the report button and the moderators get flagged.

A..
I had already started a new thread and moved over there the long text which explains in detail what “The Restore America Plan” is all about (this is the new thread: “The Restore America Plan”), and I would like to ask Bill Ryan if he minds if I ask the question about this topic in this thread, because it seems to me like a very legitimate question to ask about a very important issue.

So, please, moderators, I would appreciate if you leave this next question for Bill.
Bill, please, do you mind if I post a question in this thread about “The Restore America Plan” from Sam Kennedy & Co. and give a brief explanation about it so that everybody can understand what the question is about?
The detailed explanation is here: “The Restore America Plan”

Thanks.

Last edited by qbeac; 02-05-2010 at 01:12 AM.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:32 PM   #671
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Yes sorry, I didn't read your last post fully. I deleted my post you quoted once I realized what you have done, but you got it before I did so, sorry.

Lets just leave this thread for Q&A and lets not load those questions with the stuff that should remain outside this thread.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:49 PM   #672
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Yes sorry, I didn't read your last post fully. I deleted my post you quoted once I realized what you have done, but you got it before I did so, sorry.

Lets just leave this thread for Q&A and lets not load those questions with the stuff that should remain outside this thread.

A..
Hi Anchor, no problem, I understand, and I am also aware that moderating a forum is a lot of work, so I appreciate your work, but I respectfully like to emphasize that the issue about “The Restore America Plan” is (potentially) quite important and I would love to hear Bill’s opinion about it if he has a chance. Thanks.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:27 AM   #673
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

why does everyone ( ok, most) write in white, so diffulcult to read on black background?
Why is the background black, not white?

hmmmm, black /white???????????

Just wondering Bill, due to a recent (i believe) related spate of threads on this site, re overpopulation/zeitgeist, recruiting for the cause, could you please make a statement on the following:

overpopulation = depopulation

same agenda, different name

i.e. "only the beards are different"

Last edited by whitefluffy; 02-10-2010 at 05:04 AM.
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:26 AM   #674
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member

Questions to Bill:
Do you think there is a chance to avoid an imminent civil war in the USA (please, see context bellow)?

Do you think people (regular people and high level insiders) will respond ASAP and do something to prevent it?

Context:

In post 669, pag. 27, I included a comment from Bob Dean about his concerns of a possible and imminent outbreak of civil war in the USA. This is what Benjamin Fulford has said about it just yesterday (Feb-8-10):

(Note: the following is a paying subscription update, so I’ll just include a brief excerpt because of its importance):

Benjamin Fulford’s weekly update
Simultaneous military, G7 and BIS summits point to something big
February 8, 2010

http://benjaminfulford.net/2010/02/0...something-big/
Brief excerpt: ... There are conflicting plans for the US as we write but our latest information is that a gold-backed Amero will replace the Mexican peso as well as the US and Canadian dollars to form a North American region currency. In preparation for such an event the Pentagon, the Canadian mounted police and Mexican Federales are said to be prepared to deal with civil unrest in the US, according to our sources.

The Amero will have a lot less purchasing power (30 to 50% less) internationally than the US dollar has now so many Americans will be understandably angry when the change is announced.

(...)

It remains to be seen if the US falls into civil war but Pentagon sources believe this can be avoided if the military takes legal steps to remove the criminal corporate government in Washington D.C.
In my opinion, some people do not yet realize how serious the situation is (or could be), because it seems the illuminati (or shadowy government) want to bring the USA down (is that correct?). And I suppose that’s a real possibility UNLESS somebody does something to stop them.

That’s why I posted in this thread the full letter from Sam Kennedy’s Plan (This one: “The Restore America Plan”. See previous link for more details), because at least that is “a plan”. Will it work? I don’t know, but at least is a “possible option” that may help, as opposed to doing “nothing” about it.

Btw, I posted Sam’s letter here because this is Bill Ryan’s thread. And I did it intentionally because, by posting it here, it gets a better chance to be viewed by many more people, and it seems to me that the solution to this situation requires the diligent ACTIONS of a lot of people, the more, the better.

But, as I mentioned in my previous post (the one erased), Jordan Maxwell lamented himself about the passivity or lack of caring of the people:

Jordan Maxwell: The Takeover of Planet Earth
Los Angeles, California, September 2008

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/jo...erview_en.html
Kerry Cassidy: But in essence what I’m wondering... There are white hats operating, as you know, and as we know because we have been interacting with those people from time to time. Do you think it’s possible that these people can be stopped?

(...)

Jordan Maxwell: I categorically say No. I do not believe there is any reasonable evidence of anything of hope for America or for the world. That’s my personal opinion. I think that the light at the end of the tunnel is a train coming.

There’s no doubt in my mind, for myself. I do not believe America or the world at large is going to be able to extricate itself out of this situation. No. I do not believe it’s possible.

And the reason why is because the people are too stupid. They’re too ill-informed, ignorant, ill-informed, un-read, self-centered, egotistical, materialistic, and down-right stupid. And they don’t care. Basically speaking, people don’t care.... etc.
IMHO, many people have been way too slow to wake up and take action because they are deeeeeeeeeply asleep. So, let’s wake them up!

Let’s hope Bill Ryan will drop by this thread as soon as possible and give his opinion about this issue and alert as many people as possible, including all high level insiders that Project Camelot may be in contact with.

Let’s also hope everybody who has a web site or blog will spread this info far and wide ASAP.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:28 AM   #675
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Question for Bill Ryan:

Did you at any time during your personal processing
experience outside interference with your objective
to remove yourself from the Matrix? One friend of
mine who is getting some "auditing" encountered an
AI setup located somewhere out west.

In my case, my sessions were starting to run "funny"
and I spotted a location in Colorado and there was a
large screen with a picture of me at the time I was in
session and I heard some alarms going off and one fella
got to work in front of a "control panel". There seemed
to be some machine that enabled what was termed "time shifting".
I took a look around the facility before we ended session.

What threat do we pose to them that would make them act so?

cheers
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote