Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 10-22-2008, 11:52 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Video 'shows UFO, aliens flying over Turkey' oct 22nd

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...36-661,00.html
Very interesting footage after approx 2 mins into the video.
A VIDEO that claims to show alien spacecraft has been described as the "most important images of a UFO ever filmed".

The vision was taken by 42-year-old night guard Yalcin Yalman in a compound in Turkey earlier this year, The Sun reports.
“I don’t know what these things are. We filmed them several times and they are totally unknown to us. I was very excited when I saw them and I want the world to know that UFOs do exist,” Mr Yalman said.
Genuine

The clips were handed to the Sirius UFO Space Science Research Centre in Turkey who interviewed witnesses and painstakingly combed through the footage frame by frame.

International UFO researcher Haktan Akdogan said: "In this amazing video footage, physical forms of UFOs and their metallic structures are clearly noticeable.

"What is more important is that in the close-up of some footages of the objects, entities in them can be distinctly made out."

He continues: "We have spoken with all of the witnesses and had detailed analysis conducted on all two-and-a-half hours of footage.

"After conducting all of the analysis we came to the conclusion that this video footage is 100 per cent genuine.

"The objects filmed are structured objects and are not the result of misidentification or natural phenomena, aircraft or astronomical objects.

Article cont on link above.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-RSS&ATTR=UFOs

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 10-22-2008 at 12:53 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:19 PM   #2
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Video 'shows UFO, aliens flying over Turkey' oct 22nd

When I have time, I'll make some comments about Haktan Akdogan...As for the video..who knows...anything Haktan is involded in smells fishy to me. We'll talk later gotta split now.
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:36 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Oil View Post
When I have time, I'll make some comments about Haktan Akdogan...As for the video..who knows...anything Haktan is involded in smells fishy to me. We'll talk later gotta split now.
I am unaware of his reputation-just posted the video,apparently it's being rated as one of the most legitimate and scrutinised of all time-it will be presented at a UFO conference in Pontefract,England on oct 25th 2008.I am interested to know what you have to say about him though,thanks for the comment.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:39 PM   #4
wwolf67
Avalon Senior Member

excellent videos and it goes with this account I found last year
found here

1971 Mass Abduction by Manta Ray UFO
Testimony of John R. Renz
http://www.iwasabducted.com/vidimagic/part1.htm
http://www.iwasabducted.com/vidimagic/part2.htm

what I find interesting is the similarities between the ship in the videos to the drawings from the story

screenshots in album (how come pics from album wont show up in threads)

Its a good read I liked it
Kind of fits in with cuppacabra too

Last edited by wwolf67; 10-26-2008 at 07:29 PM.
wwolf67 is offline   Reply With Quote