Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-21-2008, 07:57 AM   #1
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Default Food First, GUNS Second, Metals...in BC Anyways

This probably won't make it through the new agey, tavistocky morons whom seem to adore editing my posts or deleting them outright but...**** ya, if this missive makes it to a dozen folks so be it.

Look at what is happening to this poor bloke...

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-col...k-survior.html

SNIP

He said some people even impersonated him, sending e-mails to local media under his name.

West believes the harassment likely came from animal lovers who opposed the killing of the bear and the cubs.

"I think a lot of people who live in the Vancouver area … don't really have much knowledge or understanding of the wild," West said.

"I'm talking about back-country bush, where there's nothing between you and death."

West hasn't filed a report with the police, saying he wants to focus on recovering from his

END SNIP

Europeans don't 'get it'. Shiite ( ha-ha got around yer sniffer swear word thing designed by the Terry Gilliam whom brought us Brasil)...American's don't even get it. Canada is the largest country in the world next to Russia. No wonder we are both 'big' players. I've had three run ins with bears myself if I'm not forgetting one or two. No guns me arssse. Bet that got around the sniff of censorship as well. Just a warning from a guy whom grows alot of his own food, fishes now and then and buys local bison. Don't listen to anyone whom can not. They will lead you down a path along which you may perish.

Shoot it. eat it, done. Get mauled by it...good luck to ya sonny.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:02 AM   #2
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Food First, GUNS Second, Metals...in BC Anyways

damn, he killed a bear with a stick?!?!
Evolution22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:05 AM   #3
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

>

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 11:31 AM. Reason: bad feeling
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:59 AM   #4
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
Hi Lance - not sure what your overall point is, but i agree there's a lot of idiotic behaviour out there. I recommend trying not to get angry at them or railing at the world - that's where they can get to you.
We're all on the same side. Except the ones who aren't!

And i never knew they said 'bloke' in canada.... or shiite!

And yes, Fear is indeed the mindkiller.
And it looks like sticks can be bearkillers.
My posts have disappeared, or have been 'edited' and so be it. I already have a dozen hits of people whom might have a clue as to what may or may not happen to them here...Shiite and stuff comes from a Special forces (English) fellow whom hung himself in my back yard and to get around the censors of words....
C'est la ******* vie. Words mean alot hey?
Look at the blokes head. And then tell me guns are b-a-a-a-a-hhhh, er I mean bad.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:03 AM   #5
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution22 View Post
damn, he killed a bear with a stick?!?!
Yep, I'd rather a 303 myself...and look at the new agey BS he's putting up with. I could tell you a story about a grizzly and a fisherman but, hey, I'd be telling stories. But then there's http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-col...t-renfrew.html

But hey, give up yer arms boys....That isn't MY story by the way, just another...again.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:08 AM   #6
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

I'm from Cymru (Wales) and respect all living things.
Using a gun on on an animal is a form of bullying. Try using just your hands. Even better, walk away.
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:18 AM   #7
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treckie View Post
Using a gun on on an animal is a form of bullying. Try using just your hands. Even better, walk away.
Yah man, smokkeeee, big puffin man...next time a bear gets to ya, ya man, you hit it with a frickin stick man, see in the afterworld, mon. Respect my ****, run like the dickens. Is this thread up to a dozen yet? Bullying when a 'ting is rippin' yer head apart man? Dolt.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:20 AM   #8
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treckie View Post
Why am I always looking after the godssnot welsh....lost in owrds.

or wwwwords or all that....
Old 10-21-2008, 09:26 AM   #9
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

I'm also from Wales but I have a shotguns and rifles. I would hate to be without them, not because we have bears lol its just because they supply me with so much food. Natures food.
I agree that people should have the choice weather to be armed or not.
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:33 AM   #10
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
I'm also from Wales but I have a shotguns and rifles. I would hate to be without them, not because we have bears lol its just because they supply me with so much food. Natures food.
I agree that people should have the choice weather to be armed or not.

And aay we go
Old 10-21-2008, 09:50 AM   #11
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

I'm a pretty good shot, but own no armaments.
but I've always liked the idea of a catapult.
Not much use on a close range bear though i suspect.
Apparently they run seriously fast.

BTW, have you been drinking Lance? he he....

But seriously, that's a really sad story about your English friend.
Sounds like a horrible thing to have happened.

And hello Cymru from South England!
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:27 AM   #12
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

@Lance: Why post in the Avalon forum when you know, by your own admission that this material is not wanted here?
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:46 AM   #13
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
@Lance: Why post in the Avalon forum when you know, by your own admission that this material is not wanted here?
Because I actually feed, clothe and house myself from a very small land base and most people here are lost in a fog of fancy. So **** off and let those of us WHOM KNOW what to do, do our thing. If you can challenge me on growing 50% of my own food, being able to fish for 30% and hunting for the rest (actually 'locating' local bison...but hey, I can shoot to) then do so. "Material Not Wanted Here" sounds like Tavistock to me.

Ask me again when my metals are worth more than yer buck, my ability to design local landscapes to support the people whom live in them is roaring and then we shall talk. Or just go and edit my friggin post again. You are missing the point of this whole expedition into cyberspace. I'M NOT LYING ABOUT WHOM I AM. I have spent the last decade trying to redesign culture into Permaculture and even, gasp, seem to have made a real dent.

I sent free permaculture texts to Michael Ruppert and Catherine Austin Fits. Here is what she seems to have gleaned. Twit.

http://www.financialpermaculture.com...maculture.html

I'll keep calling calamity and pressing for defense and writing about gardens, till the cows come home because the average dolt thinks that milk comes from cartons, clothes are grown on trees and everything is hunky-dory as long as our friggin space brothers are going to come and save us by turning half my verbage into ******

How exactly, 'Anchor' (as in dead weight), are YOU helping anyone here? Bitch moan, get new agey, great...that does an awful lot for peoples ability to feed, clothe and house themselves, defend their families etc. You have not a clue, friggin gatekeeper. Stuff it. You want data?

It takes about 1/8 of an acre and all of one's urine as a feed to grow the necessary greenage for one person. You can add SEA WATER or SEA SOLIDS to make yourself healthier. As for meat, hunt it. Setting up a valid (non-drainbow version) Permaculture costs about $10,000.00 an acre if you want it fast, as most here think we will need. What are YOU adding to anything. I've set myself up for sure. I've a year for ten of food, I've a stash of metals and I have the spare time to help others do the same.

Want market advice? I'll give you market advice.
TSX-V:MAD
TSX-V:EVG
CDE
PAL
Good mining stocks all....
If you can find me 100 ounces of 1 ounce palladium coins, I'd appreciate it if you PM'd me, if you can find me another 200 ounces of Canadian Maple Leaf Silvers...PM me. If not, shut up, I live in the real world of redesigning the world from my doorstep, not fancifull daydreams.

What the hell is the process of finding more dead weight around here? Anchors are for calm seas, not the turbulence we are going through in case you missed it. Good luck to all my Icelandic friends whose food just ran out! But hey, don't swear or talk about guns.....

Hey, Switzerland....good night and good luck. They are pooched as well. I bet ya, since they are very well equiped as far as personal firearms go, that they have an easier transition into famine.

Think great thoughts, hope for fancy space brothers and then dig into to where you are at. Make it work from your doorstep on, and don't listen to dead weights.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:35 AM   #14
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I never edited any post you made.

I will PM you.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote